is racism a right?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: i repent for the wickedness of white racists in Jesus Na

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 2nd, 2007, 7:39 am

JohnnyRice wrote:As a born again christian , God showed me the wickedness of those wicked white people who did wicked proud racist deeds throughout their wicked history. Deuteuronomy 28:16-68 talks about God cursing rebellious people (dealing at the time about the Jews, however, God is always dealing with every race which sins against Him & his children, for we ALL are created in His image.)

So as i have always publicly proclaimed, that this born again christian who happens to have white skin, i repent to my Black brothers & sisters & really to all other races, because it seems pretty obvious that white racists have done evil to pretty much every race that they ever met.

So forgive me by The Blood of Jesus Christ. so i ask the blacks, native americans, hispanics, asians, basically every race throughout the world.... only repentance can wash away this curse of white pride........... that i renounce all racism by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the only one who Can forgive & make me clean. Hebrews 9:14

my email is johnnyluvsJesus@yahoo.com , can add me as a chat friend to chat. Also, our ministry shall begin holding outdoor prayer & worship meetings to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the gospel as Love & Forgiveness & Healing.

So email us is our sincerest prayer,

johnny rice
johnnyluvsJesus@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/Johnmrice
I just want to point out you used the word "wicked" or some variation of 4 times in your first sentence alone. That's amazing.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 2nd, 2007, 9:21 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
JohnnyRice wrote:As a born again christian , God showed me the wickedness of those wicked white people who did wicked proud racist deeds throughout their wicked history. Deuteuronomy 28:16-68 talks about God cursing rebellious people (dealing at the time about the Jews, however, God is always dealing with every race which sins against Him & his children, for we ALL are created in His image.)

So as i have always publicly proclaimed, that this born again christian who happens to have white skin, i repent to my Black brothers & sisters & really to all other races, because it seems pretty obvious that white racists have done evil to pretty much every race that they ever met.

So forgive me by The Blood of Jesus Christ. so i ask the blacks, native americans, hispanics, asians, basically every race throughout the world.... only repentance can wash away this curse of white pride........... that i renounce all racism by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the only one who Can forgive & make me clean. Hebrews 9:14

my email is johnnyluvsJesus@yahoo.com , can add me as a chat friend to chat. Also, our ministry shall begin holding outdoor prayer & worship meetings to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the gospel as Love & Forgiveness & Healing.

johnny rice
I just want to point out you used the word "wicked" or some variation of 4 times in your first sentence alone. That's amazing.

Interesting observation EmperorPenguin!

There's a psychological term called 'projection.' When someone subconsciously repeats (projects) a word or phrase unintentionally over and over and over! The word or phrase that's repeated is usually revealing of their true nature or intention! :shock:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 2nd, 2007, 10:53 pm

Tre wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

johnny rice

Interesting observation EmperorPenguin!

There's a psychological term called 'projection.' When someone subconsciously repeats (projects) a word or phrase unintentionally over and over and over! The word or phrase that's repeated is usually revealing of their true nature or intention! :shock:
um... nooo.....

I have a dream that

I have a dream that

I have a dream that

It means he wants to emphasize a point.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 2nd, 2007, 10:56 pm

damn this shit is old.....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 2nd, 2007, 11:39 pm

Lonewolf said many of the same things have happened to the Mejicanos and the American Indians.

Black peoples struggled 100000x more times than any other race .

BLACK PEOPLE ARE[sub] THE PEOPLE [/sub]....BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH

yea tehre is black on black crime, beef, hate n all that ..but that is stuff that i think is concentrated on (DOCUMENTARY, TV, MOVIES, RAP)and gives this whole negetaive view bout black people....they don show nothin excet fo that, they don show that alot of brotha's move out the hood come back n its all good, they dont show the fact that we are actually a race that goes around callin eachotehr brothers n sisters than a whole lot of races do, they don show how much love we got fo eachother, if u a real black man n have close homeboiz, the love u have fo them is more than love other races got fo they homeboiz, u neva hear a white boi go sayin " im gana beat his ass for talkin shit buot my boi"...black people do all the time infact proly 80% of the time....they don show how we have picnics and its all love, they dont show a bunch of H-town BIG suburbian houses with 2 families in it sharing it wi love n helped eachother move out the ghetto, BLACK people call people cousin wen they ain even no where related, How many black folk live with they aunti,cuzin,uncle from jail with no problem....white folk don like that its jst the wife n kids n dats it they can kick ya ass out if u worthless.

stop talkin buot africa if u don kno how it is tehre its fkkin anoyin n i seriuosly take it very offensive, africans mite be violent n all types of shit but we got love for eachother there isnt a single person in an african neighbourhood whic is left out at an invent we are very welcomin and show alot of love which is unconditional, we jst in bad situations and go threw some tiems but we gon make it, most the rebeles who got no heart smoke crack n gun powder are tehere in the physical but gone in hte brain...n there are rebels that turned good and are now activists.

black people got love, we don tell our parents " FUCK YOU MOM" for not buyin us a car, we don get shit n still neva swear at our momz, n even those who do get shit neva do to.

MY BLACK PEOPLE ARE the BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 12:06 am

although i do not believe any race is "the best" because they're all filled with their own share of big problems, nor the point they struggled 100000 times more than anywhere else, there is one thing you said.
there isnt a single person in an african neighbourhood whic is left out at an invent we are very welcomin and show alot of love which is unconditional,
why is it "africans" show so much love? i'm speaking just in general. africans who come here, come from one of the poorest, war-ridden, dangerous places on the planet, yet a lot of them are the coolest nicest people you can ever meet. in general, i think they have a much more positive attitude on life, and work harder than anyone else.

there is also a big distinction between the attitudes of africans and african-americans in this country, in a lot of ways.

JohnnyRice

i agree i got overly excited, repeating myself over & ov

Unread post by JohnnyRice » August 3rd, 2007, 12:52 am

............ thanks for showing me my error,

however, my heart is sincere , so hope u overlook my error & receive my repentance in the post.

blessings,

johnny rice

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 3rd, 2007, 6:21 pm

Being a racist is a right.

Acting out of that hate by harming the freedom and well being of others is not.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 7:43 pm

Mcminister wrote:Lonewolf said many of the same things have happened to the Mejicanos and the American Indians.

yea tehre is black on black crime, beef, hate n all that ..but that is stuff that i think is concentrated on (DOCUMENTARY, TV, MOVIES, RAP)and gives this whole negetaive view bout black people....they don show nothin excet fo that, they don show that alot of brotha's move out the hood come back n its all good, they dont show the fact that we are actually a race that goes around callin eachotehr brothers n sisters than a whole lot of races do, they don show how much love we got fo eachother, if u a real black man n have close homeboiz, the love u have fo them is more than love other races got fo they homeboiz, u neva hear a white boi go sayin " im gana beat his ass for talkin shit buot my boi"...black people do all the time infact proly 80% of the time....they don show how we have picnics and its all love, they dont show a bunch of H-town BIG suburbian houses with 2 families in it sharing it wi love n helped eachother move out the ghetto, BLACK people call people cousin wen they ain even no where related, How many black folk live with they aunti,cuzin,uncle from jail with no problem....white folk don like that its jst the wife n kids n dats it they can kick ya ass out if u worthless.

stop talkin buot africa if u don kno how it is tehre its fkkin anoyin n i seriuosly take it very offensive, africans mite be violent n all types of shit but we got love for eachother there isnt a single person in an african neighbourhood whic is left out at an invent we are very welcomin and show alot of love which is unconditional, we jst in bad situations and go threw some tiems but we gon make it, most the rebeles who got no heart smoke crack n gun powder are tehere in the physical but gone in hte brain...n there are rebels that turned good and are now activists.

black people got love, we don tell our parents " fu-- YOU MOM" for not buyin us a car, we don get shit n still neva swear at our momz, n even those who do get shit neva do to.

Nothin wrong with havin pride in your ethnic background but saying your the best is what other racists said for themselves but in a different light.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 4th, 2007, 1:03 am

If he had said Asians are the best, or UCLA graduates are the best, the people on this board would not EVEN bat an eye! But because he wants to lift his own people up, then it’s viewed as a PROBLEM!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 4th, 2007, 1:18 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:um... nooo.....

I have a dream that

I have a dream that

I have a dream that

It means he wants to emphasize a point??

JohnnyRice wrote:............ thanks for showing me my error ^

It’s funny you should mention King, man. That whole ‘I have a dream speech’ was an error too^
Kings foundation ‘the bible’ actually teaches black people to be separate from the world and not integrate themselves into this system (World).

I don’t know about racism being a right, but definitely a people looking to separate is not only a right but it’s God given (Intelligent)!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 4th, 2007, 11:16 am

Mcminister wrote:Lonewolf said many of the same things have happened to the Mejicanos and the American Indians.

black people got love, we don tell our parents " fu-- YOU MOM" for not buyin us a car, we don get shit n still neva swear at our momz, n even those who do get shit neva do to.

Tre wrote:If he had said Asians are the best, or UCLA graduates are the best, the people on this board would not EVEN bat an eye! But because he wants to lift his own people up, then it’s viewed as a PROBLEM!
Educational Attainment

Africans also have the highest educational attainment rates of any immigrant group in the United States with higher levels of completion than the stereotyped Asian American model minority. It is not only the first generation that does well, as estimates indicate that a highly disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are African or the children of African immigrants. Harvard University, for example, has estimated that two-thirds of their black population is not comprised of traditional black Americans. This is true for other universities such as Yale, Princeton, Penn, Columbia, Duke and Berkeley. As a result, the benefits of affirmative action are not efficiently serving traditional multi-generational black Americans who are descendents of American slaves. This also includes recent black immigrants from other areas of the African diaspora, like Afro-Caribbean people.

In an analysis of Census Bureau data by the Journal of Blacks in higher education, African immigrants to the United States were found more likely to be college educated than any other immigrant group. African immigrants to the U.S. are also more highly educated than any other native-born ethnic group including white Americans. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is slightly more than the percentage of Asian immigrants to the U.S., nearly double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.

In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult whites and 3.8 percent of adult blacks in the United States, respectively . This information suggests that America has an equally large achievement gap between whites and African/Asian immigrants as they do between white and black Americans.

Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older 86.4% reported having a high school degree or higher, compared with 78. 9% of Asian born immigrants and 76.5% of European born immigrants, respectively. These figures contrast with 61.8% percent of the total foreign-born population. Immigrants groups in general tend to have higher high school graduation rates than the native-born general American population

Those Africans born from Zimbabwe (96.7 percent), Botswana (95.5 percent), and Malawi (95 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent), Mauritania (60.8 percent), and Somalia (63.3 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.

Of the European born those born in Bulgaria (92.6 percent), Switzerland (90.5 percent), and Ireland (90.4 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Portugal (42.9 percent), Italy (53.7 percent), and Greece (59.9 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.

Of the Asian born Mongolia (94.8 percent), Kuwait (94.7 percent), the United Arab Emirates (94.5 percent), and Qatar (94.3 percent) were most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Laos (48.1 percent), Cambodia (48.4 percent), and Yemen (49.9 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.

*[Note from Michuhsuh: Notice that the basic ranking is
1. Africans immigrants
2. Asian Immigrants
3. White Immigrants
4. Americans (including all races white, black, asian, etc.)]

In Canadian similar trends can be seen where both foreign-born and Canadian-born blacks have graduation rates that exceed those of other Canadians. Similar patters of educational over-achievements are reached with years of schooling and with data from the 1994 Statistics Canada survey. Black immigrants have a higher standard of educational achievement, on average, than the overall Canadian population.
Now coming from pure experience right now, I would have to say the overall hardest working students I see based on the percent of the total are Nigerians. If it was based on the "top ranking" of each group, then Nigerians, Taiwanese, and Chinese students come in a close tie, but there are also lazy Taiwanese and Chinese students that get sent here so it kind of throws off the average.

Sadly in my own judgment there are very few hard working Koreans compared to what it used to be. Not too many Koreans Americans my age keep the old school mentality. Out of the top ranking of each group we come in around third

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2007, 2:20 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:

Tre wrote:If he had said Asians are the best, or UCLA graduates are the best, the people on this board would not EVEN bat an eye! But because he wants to lift his own people up, then it’s viewed as a PROBLEM!
Educational Attainment

Africans also have the highest educational attainment rates of any immigrant group in the United States with higher levels of completion than the stereotyped Asian American model minority. It is not only the first generation that does well, as estimates indicate that a highly disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are African or the children of African immigrants. Harvard University, for example, has estimated that two-thirds of their black population is not comprised of traditional black Americans. This is true for other universities such as Yale, Princeton, Penn, Columbia, Duke and Berkeley. As a result, the benefits of affirmative action are not efficiently serving traditional multi-generational black Americans who are descendents of American slaves. This also includes recent black immigrants from other areas of the African diaspora, like Afro-Caribbean people.

In an analysis of Census Bureau data by the Journal of Blacks in higher education, African immigrants to the United States were found more likely to be college educated than any other immigrant group. African immigrants to the U.S. are also more highly educated than any other native-born ethnic group including white Americans. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is slightly more than the percentage of Asian immigrants to the U.S., nearly double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.

In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult whites and 3.8 percent of adult blacks in the United States, respectively . This information suggests that America has an equally large achievement gap between whites and African/Asian immigrants as they do between white and black Americans.

Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older 86.4% reported having a high school degree or higher, compared with 78. 9% of Asian born immigrants and 76.5% of European born immigrants, respectively. These figures contrast with 61.8% percent of the total foreign-born population. Immigrants groups in general tend to have higher high school graduation rates than the native-born general American population

Those Africans born from Zimbabwe (96.7 percent), Botswana (95.5 percent), and Malawi (95 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent), Mauritania (60.8 percent), and Somalia (63.3 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.

Of the European born those born in Bulgaria (92.6 percent), Switzerland (90.5 percent), and Ireland (90.4 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Portugal (42.9 percent), Italy (53.7 percent), and Greece (59.9 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.

Of the Asian born Mongolia (94.8 percent), Kuwait (94.7 percent), the United Arab Emirates (94.5 percent), and Qatar (94.3 percent) were most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Laos (48.1 percent), Cambodia (48.4 percent), and Yemen (49.9 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.

*[Note from Michuhsuh: Notice that the basic ranking is
1. Africans immigrants
2. Asian Immigrants
3. White Immigrants
4. Americans (including all races white, black, asian, etc.)]

In Canadian similar trends can be seen where both foreign-born and Canadian-born blacks have graduation rates that exceed those of other Canadians. Similar patters of educational over-achievements are reached with years of schooling and with data from the 1994 Statistics Canada survey. Black immigrants have a higher standard of educational achievement, on average, than the overall Canadian population.
Now coming from pure experience right now, I would have to say the overall hardest working students I see based on the percent of the total are Nigerians. If it was based on the "top ranking" of each group, then Nigerians, Taiwanese, and Chinese students come in a close tie, but there are also lazy Taiwanese and Chinese students that get sent here so it kind of throws off the average.

Sadly in my own judgment there are very few hard working Koreans compared to what it used to be. Not too many Koreans Americans my age keep the old school mentality. Out of the top ranking of each group we come in around third
probably the Africans will help get their American brothers on track, but I doubt it, not living the same reality, and too much ethnic seperation.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 4th, 2007, 6:44 pm

your right an Africans reality is a lot worse than any American reality possible.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2007, 9:50 pm

se11 wrote:your right an Africans reality is a lot worse than any American reality possible.
thats not what I am getting at.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2007, 9:50 pm

and besides I am talking about Africans who immigrated here and have become American Africans.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 5th, 2007, 11:05 pm

It would sound unusual but a lot of asians, namely chinese had the old saying "to the west and south are barbarians and to the east is the Ocean, we are the centre of the world!"

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 5th, 2007, 11:09 pm

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:your right an Africans reality is a lot worse than any American reality possible.
thats not what I am getting at.
so then what are you getting at? technically you are supposed to be living in a nation for like two generations until you actually tack on the "american" or "whatever" tag. but what are you getting at here, i am curious.