MENTAL ILLNESS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MENTAL ILLNESS

Unread post by lboogie » June 18th, 2004, 4:48 pm

jack4hire wrote:You have a lot of good points IBoogie and I am enjoying our dialogue. Yes affirmative action was necessary to a point but I believe that it had gotten way out of hand (been fixed now thanks to the Supreme Court). IBoogie you are absolutely right there was and still is a lot of white trash out there I see it every day. Feds and big town police departments did crush them in the late sixties and early seventies, along with the Panthers etc. Feds gutted the mafia at the same time. This is still going on and white supremacist groups and anti goverment survivalists are on the top of the heap for prosecution as they are some of the most dangerous 'gangs' due to their level of organization. I would jump at anyone on this board white, black Asian or Hispanic that started talking that race revolution sh_t. Revolution from what? Don't we live in the greatest country on Earth? That of course is my opinion. As for how I got my job/s I remind everyone that an accusation or indictment is not a conviction (smile). What can't be proven can't be used against me (unless they want to get sued). I earned a break in the military and that helped me out quite a bit later in life. I'm not sure who your comments were directed towards IBoogie as my post is lumped in with Acmewhitebreads. I am not the typical angry white man. I'm not sure I know what that means so I'll wait for clarification. White woman don't get me started on that as button lady will tell you not only am I a homophobe but I'm also a male chauvinist pig. LOL Peace bro.
Yeah true Jack but I dont think the feds actually crushed the Weatherman, but thats another debate. Greatest country on earth mmm that can be argured to. No the angry white male post was in response to another poster. Wouldnt call either one of us a male chauvinist pig its just hard cold facts. Take it easy Jack!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 18th, 2004, 4:50 pm

jack4hire wrote:Oh I am Jewish. Mom's parents came over from Germany in mid 1930's. Dad's parents came in 1922? I don't need any lessons on the Holocaust. I read a book once that said the Holocoust didn't happen. White supremacist wrote the book. I hope that clarifies where I'm at on that issue. Is there a problem with that? Please don't get started on the conspiracy theroy that rich Jewish bankers secretly rule the world. LOL.
No only Hollywood. LOL

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 18th, 2004, 5:50 pm

B is gonna have my A$$ when she reads my pig comments. She's an ultra liberal bra burner, kidding she can't stand 'liberated' woman. I need all the help I can get from the other men on the forum though. Later.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 21st, 2004, 5:09 am

Actually LBooger, I started this thread. And it applies. Your tired old poor nuggah story is the thing that keeps the black race in the stone age. The ao called " white government" has ZERO ALLEGENCE to the white race and cant help but to fall all over itself to keep negroes from pointing the racist finger at them. Hillary Clinton white. As for my wife, I cant blame you for wanting her, God knows what your looks like.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 21st, 2004, 10:29 am

makaveli389 wrote:white people seem a lil lost these days
SOMETIMES :!:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 21st, 2004, 11:40 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Actually LBooger, I started this thread. And it applies. Your tired old poor nuggah story is the thing that keeps the black race in the stone age. The ao called " white government" has ZERO ALLEGENCE to the white race and cant help but to fall all over itself to keep negroes from pointing the racist finger at them. Hillary Clinton white. As for my wife, I cant blame you for wanting her, God knows what your looks like.
I bet my girl looks better than yours but than by your redneck talk your either dating your auntie or whatever cattle you have in your back yard chump! I covered the shit you said stop jerking off and use your hand to scroll up.

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 22nd, 2004, 9:01 am

lboogie wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Actually LBooger, I started this thread. And it applies. Your tired old poor nuggah story is the thing that keeps the black race in the stone age. The ao called " white government" has ZERO ALLEGENCE to the white race and cant help but to fall all over itself to keep negroes from pointing the racist finger at them. Hillary Clinton white. As for my wife, I cant blame you for wanting her, God knows what your looks like.
I bet my girl looks better than yours but than by your redneck talk your either dating your auntie or whatever cattle you have in your back yard chump! I covered the stuff you said stop jerking off and use your hand to scroll up.

aight now this is starting to sound like 5th grade....LoL

TMAN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TMAN » June 22nd, 2004, 12:29 pm

[quote="AcmeWhiteBread"]I have read on here and elsewhere quite a bit of info. on gang culture and life style. I am just disgusted with the whole damn thing. In all my struggles I have never had they thought to kill some mothers innocent child. I wonder if that is why people do drive by's. That way you dont have to look into the eyes of another soul while you for no good reason put an end to his life. How about the convulsing death. the writhing and screaming while someone tries to gasp one last breath. And all he did was grow up in the wrong area. People who are capable of sensless killing are truly mentally ill. The are selfish in a way only the devil can appreciate. I know all those who gang bang are not innocent. But my God, with all the energy it takes to become a ghetto star killer, you could WALK out of the hood and get a job somewhere. I have seen interviews of many gang members, one in particuler was a dude who called himself 40 oz from Campanella Park Piru. This has got to be the stupidest person I have ever seen. In a 60 second interview, he said, " you know what Im sayin ", at least 100 times. I am just absolutly pissed off that this country ahs put as much $$$$$$$$$$ time and energy into scum like this. A fiend of a human, an unconcinable beast. "Just killing niggas 24-7." Is it any suprise to anyone why white people are afraid of a lot, not all blacks? Yes I know, white people have killed tons of people. And this is not to justify anything, but its usually in more of a war time situation. I just cant see how someone can live with themselves after killing someone over a color or 10 bucks worth of dope. It is beyond me and they only explanation is that they are mentally ill and should be dealt with like that..[/quote]

I quoted the original post to stay on topic. I agree with this post based on socialolgy. I have never spent much time in the hood, but there are enough white trash podunk towns in my area to see the same thing, and that is it's tough to pull yourself out of a bad situation, when a lot of the people in your sphere of influence are following the same path.

In my example, exchange gangbanging for illegitmate pregnancies. The unwed parents population is huge in many towns in Northern Michigan, but the reason it happens is that they are surrounded by it. I cannot compare the two, but since there might be 3 murders in a 10 county area, that is the best comparison I have.

It is hard not to get involved in the activities of your neighborhood, especially if you are young.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » June 23rd, 2004, 8:54 pm

"Dont argue with fools, cuz from far away, ppl cant tell who is who"

Ive alwyz tried to live by that statement, so im not tryna argue, just gonna drop some facts for couple dumb whiteboys in here that think they know sh*t. The CRIPS were started by raymond washington and tookie to serve and protect the neighborhood, and they were greatly influenced & based their ideas around the black panthers. The panther party was formed cuz of the KK and all the other WHITE RACIST F*CKS. now 50 years later, look whats happening. bloods and crips all across america, into the suburbs. The white man started this epidemic. now its unstoppable.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 12th, 2004, 4:19 pm

makaveli389 wrote:"Dont argue with fools, because from far away, ppl cant tell who is who"

Ive alwyz tried to live by that statement, so im not tryna argue, just gonna drop some facts for couple dumb whiteboys in here that think they know sh*t. The CRIPS were started by raymond washington and tookie to serve and protect the neighborhood, and they were greatly influenced & based their ideas around the black panthers. The panther party was formed because of the KK and all the other WHITE RACIST F*CKS. now 50 years later, look whats happening. bloods and crips all across america, into the suburbs. The white man started this epidemic. now its unstoppable.

?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 12th, 2004, 5:05 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:I have read on here and elsewhere quite a bit of info. on gang culture and life style. I am just disgusted with the whole damn thing. In all my struggles I have never had they thought to kill some mothers innocent child. I wonder if that is why people do drive by's. That way you dont have to look into the eyes of another soul while you for no good reason put an end to his life. How about the convulsing death. the writhing and screaming while someone tries to gasp one last breath. And all he did was grow up in the wrong area. People who are capable of sensless killing are truly mentally ill. The are selfish in a way only the devil can appreciate. I know all those who gang bang are not innocent. But my God, with all the energy it takes to become a ghetto star killer, you could WALK out of the hood and get a job somewhere. I have seen interviews of many gang members, one in particuler was a dude who called himself 40 oz from Campanella Park Piru. This has got to be the stupidest person I have ever seen. In a 60 second interview, he said, " you know what Im sayin ", at least 100 times. I am just absolutly pissed off that this country ahs put as much $$$$$$$$$$ time and energy into scum like this. A fiend of a human, an unconcinable beast. "Just killing niggas 24-7." Is it any suprise to anyone why white people are afraid of a lot, not all blacks? Yes I know, white people have killed tons of people. And this is not to justify anything, but its usually in more of a war time situation. I just cant see how someone can live with themselves after killing someone over a color or 10 bucks worth of dope. It is beyond me and they only explanation is that they are mentally ill and should be dealt with like that..

?

LinozMami
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LinozMami » August 29th, 2004, 1:36 am

This is kinda coming from no where, but I believe the family unit dying is to blame for gangs.

Stef

Unread post by Stef » December 7th, 2005, 9:52 am

Having followed this and many other debates on this forum boy am I glad I don't live in America!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 7th, 2005, 10:01 am

Stef wrote:Having followed this and many other debates on this forum boy am I glad I don't live in America!
"The only state without a gang problem is the state of denial"

- I think TRodgers or someone like him said that

P.S. Where do you live, anyways?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 7th, 2005, 10:02 am

LinozMami wrote:This is kinda coming from no where, but I believe the family unit dying is to blame for gangs.
Yup, 60% divorce rate, and it's going up

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » December 7th, 2005, 11:41 am

Stef wrote:Having followed this and many other debates on this forum boy am I glad I don't live in America!
lol yea man americans are f*ckin dumbasses. they say this is the land of the free, you got rights n all that sh*t. but then they tryta trap your mind. they give you free will but they brainwash you. so its only the land of the free if you kno howto free your mind first.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2005, 12:11 pm

gangs aren't to blame for family break up. Family break up is to blame for rising gang shit. You gotta think about this shit. Alot of them gang fools are mental. I bet you didn't even realize this a lot of the second, and third generation bangers are crack/heroin babies and shit - they really do have problems. the 70's that spawned the current state of gang life was fucked up for black people. they killed Malcolm, BPP, and they killed martin...the most peaceful. blacks kind of adopted an attitude of desperation and then the crack shit of the 80's. I mean look at the indians. When you constantly get fucked for 100's of years it wears down on the population. I mean there are people struggling trying to do right, but a lot of the people at the bottom can't see anything getting better. I guess its like that town hall saying with a slight change, where the town hall organizes to continually kill the labor parties leaders.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 7th, 2005, 11:34 pm

gangs aren't to blame for family break up. Family break up is to blame for rising gang shit.
it works both ways. because not everybody in a gang is from a broken home. some people have families and when they get killed it breaks a part a regular family.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 8th, 2005, 1:46 am

well most the homies i know in gangs came out of some fucked up family life.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 8th, 2005, 5:22 pm

perongregory wrote:gangs aren't to blame for family break up. Family break up is to blame for rising gang shit. You gotta think about this shit. Alot of them gang fools are mental. I bet you didn't even realize this a lot of the second, and third generation bangers are crack/heroin babies and shit - they really do have problems. the 70's that spawned the current state of gang life was #%@& up for black people. they killed Malcolm, BPP, and they killed martin...the most peaceful. blacks kind of adopted an attitude of desperation and then the crack shit of the 80's. I mean look at the indians. When you constantly get #%@& for 100's of years it wears down on the population. I mean there are people struggling trying to do right, but a lot of the people at the bottom can't see anything getting better. I guess its like that town hall saying with a slight change, where the town hall organizes to continually kill the labor parties leaders.
I think that that's what he meant, it was just worded weirdly.

And ya, the family unit breaking up can lead to all kinds of crazy things, sucks not having a real/good family....