Copying black culture????

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 25th, 2007, 12:52 pm

Wait. You mean skin colour has nothing to do with intelligence or other characteristical traits? :shock:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 26th, 2007, 8:02 am

im a bastard half breed canadian german/finnish, id prolly fit right in if i lived in germany lol
but thats offtopic

heres something else to think about

If the early europeans translated texts from arabic and sankrist to english, greek and latin to learn there secrets. Could that be compared to the chinesse who have students all throughout the western world learning western ideas. Could the chinesse take what we know now and bring it to the next level? i think so, but who cares right the chinesse are good people.

Heres something else, we all know britian had and has that super powerful navy that makes them so strong. Well in the 14th and 15th century china was the worlds first naval superpower. So would the british be copying the chinesse by gathering a just as large naval force? who cares

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 26th, 2007, 9:32 am

johnnnny wrote:im a bastard half breed canadian german/finnish, id prolly fit right in if i lived in germany lol
but thats offtopic

heres something else to think about

If the early europeans translated texts from arabic and sankrist to english, greek and latin to learn there secrets. Could that be compared to the chinesse who have students all throughout the western world learning western ideas. Could the chinesse take what we know now and bring it to the next level? i think so, but who cares right the chinesse are good people.

Heres something else, we all know britian had and has that super powerful navy that makes them so strong. Well in the 14th and 15th century china was the worlds first naval superpower. So would the british be copying the chinesse by gathering a just as large naval force? who cares
Personally I don't care who's taking what and making it better for the world. As long as there are people out there that are trying to further mankind then I'm all for it. I can't wait until we're all superhumans and I can get my robot legs. Thats all I want, I don't think thats too much to ask. Super human powers, with robotic legs, even if they come from China or India or where ever I'm not picky.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 26th, 2007, 8:24 pm

rap music disses alot of yall races...why the fck wud u do it...rappers talk mad shit buot white people why the fkk wud u rap n like the music.....its like me likin some KKK joints
com'on
try to copy our shit....Big sty said it best fo Eminem i ain gata mash on fem

man i was watchin grlfrends coz my aunt like that show n some snow bunny was tryna be black on that show n they told her straight like it is n they ain even ghetto

there is such a thing as COLOR......go to the ghetto n take a deep look at the pain in peoples eyes..the people of my color black...look at their pain

remember durin huricane katrina...white people gettin stuff from stores : they trying hard to survive
black people gettin stuff from stores : they are looters and thugs

u think its okay being white....rent out a hammer on 24 inch rims and go to the hood with ur tite ass n se how the brotha's treat ya

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 26th, 2007, 8:26 pm

africans dont like white people...so quit tryna act like yall from africa

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 26th, 2007, 8:51 pm

Mcminister wrote:africans dont like white people...so quit tryna act like yall from africa
All Humans came from Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(Australopithecus)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 26th, 2007, 8:52 pm

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 26th, 2007, 9:09 pm

i kno they did..if u study in africa they keep remindin u that 24/7
( i still dont get how yallz is white and we are black)
but now its a whole other typa thing it ain 50,000 - a million years ago
white people dont got a single trace of negro blood in them
u cant jst stand somewhere n be white n say yea im from africa
ur way better off sayin u european

white people rule where they don even belong...natives ain shit while its their land

its like people comin to ur house n sayin its mine...n bringin a bunch of slaves and w.e u worked for in ur house ain shit n in a couple of years the dude that took ur shit is the one tryna look like he good and on top of things not givin u props for shit

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 26th, 2007, 9:34 pm

Mcminister wrote:( i still dont get how yallz is white and we are black)

All humans are the same except for a few small different things here and there...

Correct me if Im wrong but didnt Malcolm X have red hair?

The point is when humans moved north there was no more reason to have dark skin so overtime people got lighter and lighter...
Mcminister wrote:but now its a whole other typa thing it ain 50,000 - a million years ago
white people dont got a single trace of negro blood in them
Not entirely true, in fact my sisters friend is white and she has an African bloodline. Ethiopia I think.

Your right though a lot of white people are VERY far removed from having African bloodlines, but its still there.
Mcminister wrote:u cant jst stand somewhere n be white n say yea im from africa
ur way better off sayin u european
lol

I say Im a white boy, it dont matter to me :lol:
Mcminister wrote:white people rule where they don even belong...natives ain shit while its their land
Europeans a long time ago messed a LOT of things up. Thats what happens when the gun is invented. :?

However whites arent the only ones who have commited atrocities.
Mcminister wrote:its like people comin to ur house n sayin its mine...n bringin a bunch of slaves and w.e u worked for in ur house ain shit n in a couple of years the dude that took ur shit is the one tryna look like he good and on top of things not givin u props for shit

A lot more still has to be fixed, but hopefully some day eveyone can put all this race BS aside and actually get along....

Young_Wise

Unread post by Young_Wise » April 27th, 2007, 2:19 am

I dont know, I really dont care what white people do because rap is whats popping now, and whatever hot is the thing that people copy. Thats just how it is.

Now on the other hand, these white cats that be going around saying Nigga is another thing. At first it didnt bother me but I be on youtube and and reading people profiles and that shit just done got outta hand. I was looking at this girls profile and she had some shit like " i like to go the the mall and hang out with my niggas" then she had some shit like " ill hang with your niggas if you hang with mine"....Now as a black man, seeing a suburban white girl say some shit like that just dont sit right with me. I started really buggin when this 14 year old white girl emailed me and was like " whats up nigga"....Im actually trying to get myself to let things like that go because i dont got into alot of arguments with people over that. I was at dairy queen like last year and I seen this white cat talking to his homeboy like " man i been hyped all day nigga".....and confronted him and made a big scene about it outside. Really, in my mind I knew he didnt mean in in a racist way but that shit was just getting on my nerves. Then he was outside tryna play gangsta and shit. Next thing i know he was out there scrappin..

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 27th, 2007, 10:24 am

Mcminister wrote:africans dont like white people...
Says who? You? Why you want to give africans a bad name?

Bunch of my friends have been in different places in Africa doing voluntary work and none of them ever said anything bad about africans. And they've been hanging out in the ghettos also, not just on better places.

And apart from that I know a bunch of africans living here and they all are good people.

So next time just say that you don't like white people. Don't try to act like you know how other people think.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 27th, 2007, 10:56 am

The africans i know (Nigerians) have Americans more on their mind then anyone else. No offense though, but its true.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 27th, 2007, 12:40 pm

ill try searchin for some news link that has what happens to white peopl in africa

they obviusly wont tell u infront of ur face in a country dominated by ur kind

wen i use to go to schoo we use to have whtie teachers and me n my cuzin was in the same class...my cuzin wud laugh with the teacher and call her some racist as shit in my languauge and id respond the same way...the teacher proly had no clue he was racist

in africa in soweto we use to chill i was like 8 scavenging for white kids to beat up for the fun of it not even rob
there has been enoguh times in both places im from in africa where white old ladies were shot with AK 47 after they got robbed.....u'll neva see a black guy especialy in africa pul a gun on a lady unless they are rebels

the way we say white people in SA...is a racist term..we dont even think of them as humans sometimes...nothin personal there is jst alot of hate

IF ANY ONE ON THIS SITE LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA PLEASE VOUCH WAT I SAID FO PUNAMASTA

i ain bullshitin i kno this
ima get a news article

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 27th, 2007, 12:48 pm

Mcminister wrote:ill try searchin for some news link that has what happens to white peopl in africa

wen i use to go to schoo we use to have whtie teachers and me n my cuzin was in the same class...my cuzin wud laugh with the teacher and call her some racist as shit in my languauge and id respond the same way...the teacher proly had no clue he was racist

in africa in soweto we use to chill i was like 8 scavenging for white kids to beat up for the fun of it not even rob
there has been enoguh times in both places im from in africa where white old ladies were shot with AK 47 after they got robbed.....u'll neva see a black guy especialy in africa pul a gun on a lady unless they are rebels

the way we say white people in SA...is a racist term..we dont even think of them as humans sometimes...nothin personal there is jst alot of hate

IF ANY ONE ON THIS SITE LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA PLEASE VOUCH WAT I SAID FO PUNAMASTA

ima get a news article
Nothing personal? Well no shit it's not personal, it's racist. You couldn't care less about the PERSON, you don't even KNOW the person and that's the problem. South Africa has a horrible past of racism and you're just continuing the cycle. Whites beat on blacks who beat on whites who will in turn beat on blacks and for what? No worrires though, I wouldn't take it to heart, chances are it won't be anything personal.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 27th, 2007, 5:37 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Mcminister wrote:ill try searchin for some news link that has what happens to white peopl in africa

ima get a news article
Nothing personal? Well no shit it's not personal, it's racist. You couldn't care less about the PERSON, you don't even KNOW the person and that's the problem. South Africa has a horrible past of racism and you're just continuing the cycle. Whites beat on blacks who beat on whites who will in turn beat on blacks and for what? No worrires though, I wouldn't take it to heart, chances are it won't be anything personal.
Exactly, if no one breaks the cycle it will continue on forever :(

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 28th, 2007, 12:03 am

In countries where the differences are 90% to 10% it is easy for the cowards to attack to weaker, kinda like the whites in america and kinda like the blacks i guess now. Hey mcminister i see besides that good english you picked up the white man turned you into a nice little devil

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 28th, 2007, 12:05 am

and back ontopic thats how the stupid keep copying the stupid, and some people just never learn

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » April 28th, 2007, 12:15 pm

ima get a news article
Yea, I don't know about South Africa, but that's just one country in Africa. And a country that has had a very dark history. There's still a lot of people running free that were responsible of Apartheid and that's unbeliavable. I can imagine that rising hate towards white people even though they wouldn't support racial segregation.

But about that "they obviusly wont tell u infront of ur face in a country dominated by ur kind"... First of all if people respect you and like you, there's no need for anyone to insult the other or come up with some racial stereotypes. And I know those friends of mine that have been living there were respected among the locals (how else they could have gone to the worst ghettos there?). They where there doing voluntary work and helping the people and locals respected them for that.

One of my friend (white) was even born in Senegal and lived there for about 15 years and went to school where he was the only white person. He had only a very few difficulties there with some of the racist ones. He has only good memories from Senegal and still speaks 'wolof' fluently and travels often to Africa. Africa is like Europe in the sense of many different nations with their own cultures. For example Somalia is very different from Ghana cultural wise.

And secondly "dominated by ur kind"... I guess you mean 'dominated by white people', but nevertheless that sounds kinda stupid. Not all white people are same as everyone already should know. My kinds of people don't hold themselves superior to anyone.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 28th, 2007, 8:58 pm

ima get a news article
Yeah but dont bring that BS to america, and are you really from soweto? i went with a white homie of mine who took me around, ppl was pretty nice ther, people got stalls sellin shit

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 29th, 2007, 2:37 pm

Mcminister wrote:i said black culture,...which involves hip hop and a whole other bunch of things
its rite there homie
Ummmmm.... I'm sorry ask this but "WHAT BLACK CULTURE"?

From where?

Black culture from Guyana? From South Central L.A? From South Africa?
From Brazil? From Somalia?

I always thought culture has to do with more than just the pigmentation of skin.

Is history, physical environment, customs, langauge, influences, food, music ever put into consideration?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 29th, 2007, 7:24 pm

black culture in general,...all those u mentioned put together in 1 category

why the fkk wud i act like im from soweto wats so cool bout that

i kno all white people ain the same ....i dont ENTIRELY hate all white people....i kno A GHOST is white but i think he coo

johnny wachu the i picked up good english from white people...u tryna say people in africa dont have good english brotha

teekay who u tryna play...its a world wide thing that its not frendly out there

fo the person with the senegalese frend....ur boi proly lived in the white part of the capital city where all dem embassy people work where its gaurded ( i don kno much bout senegal tho )n even if u live in SA where the white people live u will think its the best place in the world...coz its real nice out there...if u grew up in beverly hills what will ur memories of LA be....

u think its as easy as stop the cycle.....if i did i'd jst remember my grandfather and every other brotha who was beat down, tortured n killed jst fo me to act lik its all good

u kno what was there last thoughts .....ur kind wasted lives alot of lives fo no reason...u put people in corners and had them begging for marcy and ur forgiveness when they ain done shit,...and u tell me brake the cycle
HELL NO!!!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 29th, 2007, 8:25 pm

Mcminister wrote:i kno all white people ain the same ....i dont ENTIRELY hate all white people....i kno A GHOST is white but i think he coo
:wink: :wink:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 29th, 2007, 10:18 pm

if you dont hate all white people then you just hate the ones in power who do all the bad shit and make all whites look bad, right?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 29th, 2007, 11:41 pm

George wrote:
Mcminister wrote:i said black culture,...which involves hip hop and a whole other bunch of things
its rite there homie
Ummmmm.... I'm sorry ask this but "WHAT BLACK CULTURE"?

From where?

Black culture from Guyana? From South Central L.A? From South Africa?
From Brazil? From Somalia?

I always thought culture has to do with more than just the pigmentation of skin.

Is history, physical environment, customs, langauge, influences, food, music ever put into consideration?
true

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 30th, 2007, 5:57 am

you contradict ya self though u sayin not all dudes is like that then u start on that " u put ppl in corners"

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 30th, 2007, 5:59 am

u kno what was there last thoughts .....ur kind wasted lives alot of lives fo no reason...u put people in corners and had them begging for marcy and ur forgiveness when they ain done shit,...and u tell me brake the cycle
HELL NO!!!
everyone gotta break the cycle, or you get fucked in the ass in the future,both sides do, what did nelson mandella do?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 30th, 2007, 6:05 am

ima get a news article
i aint doubtin that at all, we know what apartheid did, and i know the kinda shit that happens to other whites there which is why some feel they have to leave that country

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » April 30th, 2007, 8:00 am

Mcminister wrote:
fo the person with the senegalese frend....ur boi proly lived in the white part of the capital city where all dem embassy people work where its gaurded ( i don kno much bout senegal tho )
Nah, he didn't. He lived on a regular area where huge majority of the people had a black skin colour. His family isn't rich and has nothing to do with embassies. Senegal is a nice and peaceful country. Like many other african countries are.
HELL NO!!!
Who you're referring when you're speaking about "u put people in corners" etc.? Tell me what I have in common with those people - other than skin colour.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 30th, 2007, 9:49 am

punamusta wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
fo the person with the senegalese frend....ur boi proly lived in the white part of the capital city where all dem embassy people work where its gaurded ( i don kno much bout senegal tho )
Nah, he didn't. He lived on a regular area where huge majority of the people had a black skin colour. His family isn't rich and has nothing to do with embassies. Senegal is a nice and peaceful country. Like many other african countries are.
HELL NO!!!
Who you're referring when you're speaking about "u put people in corners" etc.? Tell me what I have in common with those people - other than skin colour.
Exactly. Trying to generalize ALL Black people in this world in ONE BOX simply cuz of the same skin color doesn't make sense.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 30th, 2007, 7:06 pm

yo u peeps are corssin me over with all'em questions but

1 i remember n ima answer is

i hate proly 99% of white people....first time i c a white boi ill hate'em and wont respect him...my reactions may be push him off in a lunch line, bus line, gril'em,rob'em, say somethin and all types of other shit

but a few times i have had conversations with white boiz
alot of them say shit like i understand what black people go thru n all n they straight admit their race has a lot of problems and im straight with'em at times..but if it all has to go down to it ..some revolutionary black panther shit happens i ain down with'em no more and i mite turn on them

i cud say i hate all'em but nah dats not true ive actually had alot of conversations with a few white folks who to me ain that bad

i ain no crazy thug'd lunatic, im human n i consider myself on the nice side, i can have a change of thought buot 1 individual no matter how much i hate their heritage....i dono ...its like being in jail with someone u hate u ain gon hate'em for that many years but he/she wont change ur opinion on their peoples

Senegal mite be peaceful but i don think so...not all countries in africa have wars...alot dont....nairobi is in kenya and is one of the most violent cities in hte world and it has never had a war thre

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 30th, 2007, 7:27 pm

Mcminister wrote:yo u peeps are corssin me over with all'em questions but

1 i remember n ima answer is

i hate proly 99% of white people....first time i c a white boi ill hate'em and wont respect him...my reactions may be push him off in a lunch line, bus line, gril'em,rob'em, say somethin and all types of other shit

but a few times i have had conversations with white boiz
alot of them say shit like i understand what black people go thru n all n they straight admit their race has a lot of problems and im straight with'em at times..but if it all has to go down to it ..some revolutionary black panther shit happens i ain down with'em no more and i mite turn on them

i cud say i hate all'em but nah dats not true ive actually had alot of conversations with a few white folks who to me ain that bad

i ain no crazy thug'd lunatic, im human n i consider myself on the nice side, i can have a change of thought buot 1 individual no matter how much i hate their heritage....i dono ...its like being in jail with someone u hate u ain gon hate'em for that many years but he/she wont change ur opinion on their peoples

Senegal mite be peaceful but i don think so...not all countries in africa have wars...alot dont....nairobi is in kenya and is one of the most violent cities in hte world and it has never had a war thre
99%? Think about that number. In your close minded little world 99% is unfathomable. You haven't met or talked to but 1% of white people in the world but you're willing to write off 99% right off the bat? Wow, I'm so glad that the rest of the world doesn't think like you. You are a racist of the purest kind and I don't care what race follows the "I hate 99% of ___ people" you're still a racist and it's really, really sad.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 30th, 2007, 7:30 pm

some revolutionary black panther shit happens i ain down with'em no more and i mite turn on them
-and here i thought the black panther party wasnt racist lol, so your saying when the new black panther party was on the streets NYC chanting genocide on south african whites you were crying with joy... saying your black power.
ain no crazy thug'd lunatic, im human n i consider myself on the nice side
i think your are a crazy lunatic who doesnt know his ass hole from his mouth