German Soldiers Told To Envision Blacks While Firing

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

German Soldiers Told To Envision Blacks While Firing

Unread post by 'X' » April 15th, 2007, 12:03 pm

**Continuation of "Here's what they think about you"...

German army in new racism row

BERLIN, Germany -- A video showing a German army instructor telling one of his soldiers to envision African-Americans in the Bronx while firing his machine gun was broadcast Saturday on national television.

The video, coming after scandals involving photos of German soldiers posing with skulls in Afghanistan and the abuse of recruits by instructors, seemed likely to raise more questions about training practices in Germany's conscript army.

"We can no longer talk about an isolated case," said Lt. Juergen Rose of the Darmstaedter Signal, a group of current and former army officers and sergeants who independently review military procedures.

"Things like this don't happen in the army on an everyday basis, but unfortunately in recent years there have been a number of comparable incidents."

The Defense Ministry said the video was shot in July 2006 at barracks in the northern town of Rendsburg and that the army has been aware of it since January.

"We are currently investigating the incident," said Florian Naggies, a spokesman for the army and Defense Ministry.

He did not identify the instructor or the soldier, who are shown in camouflage uniforms in a forest.

The instructor tells the soldier, "You are in the Bronx. A black van is stopping in front of you. Three African-Americans are getting out and they are insulting your mother in the worst ways ... Act."

The soldier fires his machine gun several times and yells an obscenity several times in English. The instructor then tells the soldier to curse even louder.

The existence of the video was first reported on the home page of the German news magazine Stern on Friday and excerpts of the video were aired on the news television channel n-tv on Saturday.

According to Stern, the 90-second video had been posted on a Web site used by soldiers to exchange private videos. A soldier who used the site alerted his superiors, the magazine reported.

The video is the latest embarrassment for the German army. Eighteen army instructors are currently on trial for allegedly abusing and humiliating 163 recruits in 2004. Last year, newspapers published photos of German soldiers in Afghanistan posing with a skulls -- including one who exposed himself while holding a skull.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 15th, 2007, 12:24 pm

Who said Germany ain't racist..........

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2007, 12:32 pm

Odog wrote:Who said Germany ain't racist..........
I didnt say there are no racists here. Well at least not more then anywhere else.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2007, 12:38 pm

And i cannot comment on this much, cause its true and those fools are stupid as hell.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 15th, 2007, 5:58 pm

What the hell do Germans have so much hate towards black Americans for? WTF?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Just remember that not all Germans are like this. But ya, that is really fucked up.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 15th, 2007, 6:46 pm

Ever since that one black foo beat the German cat in the Olympics.And Hitler walked out all aguitado.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 15th, 2007, 6:55 pm

CUETLACHTLI wrote:Ever since that one black foo beat the German cat in the Olympics.And Hitler walked out all aguitado.
lmao!!!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 15th, 2007, 8:55 pm

CUETLACHTLI wrote:Ever since that one black foo beat the German cat in the Olympics.And Hitler walked out all aguitado.
Something ironic about Jesse Owens in Nazi Germany:
On reports that Hitler had deliberately avoided acknowledging his victories, and had refused to shake his hand, Owens recounted:[4]

“ When I passed the Chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany. ”

Owens was cheered enthusiastically by 110,000 people in Berlin's Olympic Stadium and later ordinary Germans sought his autograph when they saw him in the streets. Owens was allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, an irony at the time given that Negroes in the United States were denied equal rights. After a New York ticker-tape parade in his honor, Owens had to ride the freight elevator to attend a reception for him at the Waldorf-Astoria. He later recounted:[5]

“ When I came back to my native country, after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn't ride in the front of the bus. I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either."
I know I'm playing "devil's advocate" here, but to quote Muhammad, truth is truth regardless of who it comes from

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 15th, 2007, 10:10 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Something ironic about Jesse Owens in Nazi Germany:
On reports that Hitler had deliberately avoided acknowledging his victories, and had refused to shake his hand, Owens recounted:[4]

“ When I passed the Chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany. ”

Owens was cheered enthusiastically by 110,000 people in Berlin's Olympic Stadium and later ordinary Germans sought his autograph when they saw him in the streets. Owens was allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, an irony at the time given that Negroes in the United States were denied equal rights. After a New York ticker-tape parade in his honor, Owens had to ride the freight elevator to attend a reception for him at the Waldorf-Astoria. He later recounted:[5]

“ When I came back to my native country, after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn't ride in the front of the bus. I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either."
I know I'm playing "devil's advocate" here, but to quote Muhammad, truth is truth regardless of who it comes from
interesting

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » April 16th, 2007, 1:50 pm

Yea I agree all countries have racist fools, that make everyone look bad.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 17th, 2007, 2:00 pm

A Ghost wrote:What the hell do Germans have so much hate towards black Americans for? WTF?
Seems like they always need a
scapegoat to blame for their social problems.

1) First it was mainy the Jews during WW2

2) Now its Muslims and to an extent Blacks (Do Blacks even make a big percentage of the German population today? Have Germans ever truly been exposed to Black people? Or do they get all their info from BET and MTV?)

3) Who's next? There is a solid community of Vietnamese and I hear Chinese living in Germany now too. So after the Virginia Massacre...... If any (ANY) Asian regardless of Ethnicity does a similar violent act in Germany.......
You can bet the Neo Nazi groups and the likes will have a field day with targetting Asians.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2007, 1:10 am

George wrote:
Seems like they always need a
scapegoat to blame for their social problems.

1) First it was mainy the Jews during WW2

2) Now its Muslims and to an extent Blacks (Do Blacks even make a big percentage of the German population today? Have Germans ever truly been exposed to Black people? Or do they get all their info from BET and MTV?)
No, they dont...There are some here, but not too many. But you know how it is. Racists ALWAYS have a problem with blacks & other races, wether they have ever met one or not is not important for that.
George wrote: 3) Who's next? There is a solid community of Vietnamese and I hear Chinese living in Germany now too. So after the Virginia Massacre...... If any (ANY) Asian regardless of Ethnicity does a similar violent act in Germany.......
You can bet the Neo Nazi groups and the likes will have a field day with targetting Asians.
It will be even worse if a muslim would do anything regardless what. And if he would kill someone bc of drunk driving, they would find a way to blame it all on the Quran. Those fools look for a reason to blame it all on them. But when it comes to hate jews and deny the Holocaust they are all buddies with the Muslim extremists. Straight cowards and hippocrites.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2007, 1:12 am

Yea that was funny. And Max Schmeling also got into problems for being friends with Joe Louis.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 18th, 2007, 6:28 am

Sentenza wrote:
Yea that was funny. And Max Schmeling also got into problems for being friends with Joe Louis.

WTF is wrong with people in this world? It seems like everybody has a problem with what the next man/woman is doing (their business)

I mean so what if Joe Blow likes to hang out and socialize with Amanda Huggintits? Why should it get the next man upset?

Or why should a person who is say of Purple culture like food from people of Pink culture get everyone else upset? The man likes his Pink Culture cuisine, let him be! What does it have to do with you?

I think the whole world is concerned about living by an image.
I mean the minute a Muslim person see's a fellow Muslim (especially when its a WOMEN they see!) dating someone outside of their "Religion" or even skin color, they have a field day and make it their business to stop her from dating who she loves.
I mean,
man. Its her life and choices she makes. The reason her actions and choices is made such a big deal by fellow Muslims is cuz they fear their image and reputation is at stake if OTHER people see THEIR women (as if women are objects to them :roll: ) dating say a Korean looking guy or something.
I know of one pretty pretty pretty Somalian girl who decided to date
a Vietnamese guy. Now they both lived in a housing project. So the local Somali youth gang didn't like the
fact one of "THEIRS" was dating an "INFIDEL" and they one day surrounded him and his friend and pointed guns at them.

ALL cuz a Somalian girl fell in love with someone else!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 18th, 2007, 9:36 am

Sentenza wrote:

Who is Max Smeling?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2007, 9:39 am

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 18th, 2007, 9:42 am

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 18th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Germans get their ideas about black Americans from Hollywood movies and rap music. They probably think all black Americans are gangstas, pimps and drug dealers.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2007, 1:14 pm

Silencioso wrote:Germans get their ideas about black Americans from Hollywood movies and rap music. They probably think all black Americans are gangstas, pimps and drug dealers.
Yea, many do, you are right.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 18th, 2007, 6:32 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Germans get their ideas about black Americans from Hollywood movies and rap music. They probably think all black Americans are gangstas, pimps and drug dealers.
Yea, many do, you are right.
Can you picture an entire country of people thinking this is what America is like?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2007, 10:15 pm

Well i didnt mean like everyone, cause many people also know better than that. But you know there are people everywhere who live of stereotypes.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 18th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Sentenza wrote:Well i didnt mean like everyone, cause many people also know better than that. But you know there are people everywhere who live of stereotypes.
LOL

Doolemiiite

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 22nd, 2007, 4:23 pm

The instructor tells the soldier, "You are in the Bronx. A black van is stopping in front of you. Three African-Americans are getting out and they are insulting your mother in the worst ways ... Act."
Noticed how he says americans, im a firm believer that racism in america is in a spill over effect