Blood from Los Angeles (Jungles) complains about Mexicans

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Blood from Los Angeles (Jungles) complains about Mexicans

Unread post by alexalonso » April 17th, 2007, 10:43 pm

On February 22, 2007, this story aired on KCBS channel 2 that talking about the murder of Cheryl Green and black brown violence in LA. A Blood member tells Laura Diaz from KCBS that he does not like all the Mexicans crossing the border.

Last edited by alexalonso on June 4th, 2007, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mjokc » April 18th, 2007, 7:06 am

They are going to mess around and make the blacks start anti-mexican gangs.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 18th, 2007, 8:29 am

Killa spoke the truth the black people in L.A right now need to "be on point" about them racist azz mexicans also them hispanics to,they need to chill out with the red and blue and start bangin on dem racist azz fools point blank.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 18th, 2007, 8:36 am

only a matter of time before that ish reach the eastcoast.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 18th, 2007, 9:04 am

[quote="$outhPhillypuppet"]only a matter of time before that ish reach the eastcoast.[/quote]

^ guess you dont hear about dominicans attacking blacks/vice versa (from the ubn era in ny till most recent a kid being jumped in the bronx by a dominican gang 2 weeks ago)

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 18th, 2007, 9:17 am

Qdawg wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:only a matter of time before that ish reach the eastcoast.
^ guess you dont hear about dominicans attacking blacks/vice versa (from the ubn era in ny till most recent a kid being jumped in the bronx by a dominican gang 2 weeks ago)
nah i was talkin bout that kill or be killed by the other race shit the west be on.
theres some ms13 dudes in sp now.
i dont know if they official or not but dudes was trin to move in on genos park.(genos-one of the three cheesesteak spots that philly famous for)
they beefin with my mans from the # now.
from what i hear dudes supposed to be tuff but they aint do nothing to my boy when he stomped out they man.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 18th, 2007, 10:49 am

These mexicans and hispanics never pull those off the wall racist type stunts down here in florida especially in the 56ace.

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » April 18th, 2007, 7:12 pm

Lol, Look man you think these Mexicans gonna stop us? Like I heard one day , we have been through slavery, all the way to the civil rights movements. You think some immigrants from the south is gonna harm us? But I do think that the black population in L.A. needs to start joining together. Because it seems as alot of these fools got problems with us blacks. But I respect the blood homie on the video, for telling the news reporter, that he dosent have a personal grudge between Mexicans. Lol and It's funny that Dominicans are trying to start shit, becaue they the main ones jockin our style. :lol:

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 18th, 2007, 9:23 pm

I noticed that the discussion is about "Mexicans" who have recently moved here. I am wondering if people make any distinction between those American born Chicanos (like Laura Diaz of Eyewitness News) who have been here for generations and those new arrivals (dude can't speak English taking your order at Mc Donalds) who tend to hold onto their cultural views and stereotypes? I been here my entire life and listening to what's going on, I'm like "wtf?" Some of us could pass for black, I ain't gonna lie to you, so I really don't understand what all the animosity is about. My best guess is that it's politics, influenced by today's immigrants, spilled over onto the streets. I personally, can't see myself not being cool with somebody that I been cool with my entire life.

Am wondering if somebody from Mexico might be able to expand upon race relations in Mexico?

My firm belief, as some of you already know, is that there are racist and non-racist people in every group.

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » April 19th, 2007, 9:06 pm

The way things are going right now, it's inevitable that the sh*t will it the fan.
It's only a matter time. Right now it's one blood homie that was brave enough
to come out and tell you what's really going on in these streets. Pretty soon
it's going to be a crip saying the same sh*t about the Mexicans as the blood brother
was saying. It's just going to be like a snow ball effect after that. This sh*t could get really
ugly really fast. Heck, it's already gotten ugly, but it looks like the black bangers are waking up
to what's really going on. It's only a matter of time, before bloods and crips stop shooting each
other in the street and start pointing the guns at other people. Like I said, it's inevitable. The
spark has already been lit.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 19th, 2007, 11:19 pm

The numbers don't lie.

The reality is that there's 90% of black murder victims, have black killers. The same is true for Mexicans. But what I see is just a few assholes out there who got nothing better to do than try to justify their cowardly acts by starting some wackass imaginary race war--with the media blowing sh-it way out of proportion. If there is a race war then you must have forgot to tell a majority of the Mexican American population because most of us don't know what the fu-ck you and dude in the video are talking about.

I personally don't want to see it go there but just for imagination sake, (we got alot of cats with wild imaginations on this site) if it ever went there, the national guard and possibly the army would have to be called in to protect black folks. Again, that is not what I would ever want to see but that's just keeping things in perspective.

I say keep it GANGSTER. If beef is with 204st then handle them fools but don't go kick up dust with a whole race of people that ain't ever really did nothing to you.

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » April 20th, 2007, 5:54 am

Yea I See What you saying. See, I have more respect for the chicanos, that have been here for generations, rather then these pasias that try to get over here illegally. I have more respect for the mexicans who try to get citizenship here instead of coming over illegally.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 20th, 2007, 8:17 am

thats funny streetknowledge cuz its the chicanos gangsters that started the anti-black gang movement among the mexican gangs. you should show more respect for paisas... usually if their in gangs their just street soldiers that just follow along what the OG chicano members say.

Havent you been in jail havent u seen that the paisas kick it away from the southsiders and stay out of racial stuff? So why all the anti-paisa feelings.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 20th, 2007, 11:11 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:thats funny streetknowledge because its the chicanos gangsters that started the anti-black gang movement among the mexican gangs. you should show more respect for paisas... usually if their in gangs their just street soldiers that just follow along what the OG chicano members say. Havent you been in jail havent u seen that the paisas kick it away from the southsiders and stay out of racial stuff? So why all the anti-paisa feelings.
"IF THE MEXICANS WOULDN'T HAVE COME ACROSS THE BORDER, WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM." That's according to your man "killer" in the video.

I think T Rodgers needs to have more responsibility than to put young bucks out there on TV, talking about exterminating entire ethnicities. Now I see why pacman bust him in the head in colors.

Keep the beef, GANGSTER, is all I'm saying. If you got stuff with so and so gang then handle it, with that gang. Beating on innocent people is a COWARD act.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 20th, 2007, 11:54 am

[quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"][quote="streetsIswatchin"]thats funny streetknowledge because its the chicanos gangsters that started the anti-black gang movement among the mexican gangs. you should show more respect for paisas... usually if their in gangs their just street soldiers that just follow along what the OG chicano members say. Havent you been in jail havent u seen that the paisas kick it away from the southsiders and stay out of racial stuff? So why all the anti-paisa feelings.[/quote]

"[b][size=18]IF THE MEXICANS WOULDN'T HAVE COME ACROSS THE BORDER, WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM[/size][/b]." That's according to your man "killer" in the video.

I think T Rodgers needs to have more responsibility than to put young bucks out there on TV, talking about exterminating entire ethnicities. Now I see why pacman bust him in the head in colors.

Keep the beef, GANGSTER, is all I'm saying. If you got stuff with so and so gang then handle it, with that gang. Beating on innocent people is a COWARD act.[/quote]

true

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mjokc » April 20th, 2007, 3:34 pm

Hate is the first sign of fear. Mexicans see blacks as a threat, they have numbers now so they flex their muscles. Notice how 10 or 15 years ago when blacks had the numbers we didn't try to punk mexicans simply because they were mexicans. Blacks just fucked with whoever tried to step in their way. These mexicans though fear blacks and know that they cannot punk them and tax them like they do the asians and the whites, thus greenlight on innocent victims.

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mjokc » April 20th, 2007, 3:51 pm

Oh and I also don't like how this "killer" guy talks about he doesn't like mexicans who are a threat to black people when he himself is a threat to black people. Now if he was a black panther or in some other black power organization then I would be on his side 100%. But he made himself look pretty damn stupid to sit there and say that he doesn't like mexicans who are a threat to black people when him and people in his gang have shed more black blood then mexicans ever will.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 20th, 2007, 10:02 pm

[quote="mjokc"]Oh and I also don't like how this "killer" guy talks about he doesn't like mexicans who are a threat to black people when he himself is a threat to black people. Now if he was a black panther or in some other black power organization then I would be on his side 100%. But he made himself look pretty damn stupid to sit there and say that he doesn't like mexicans who are a threat to black people when him and people in his gang have shed more black blood then mexicans ever will.[/quote]

good point mjokc

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » April 20th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Im not for hurting innocent people but the ESE's are disrespecting us f $%#*(! with innocent people.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 21st, 2007, 10:15 am

I don't know what to say about these racial wars between our black race and them damn mexican's they have really big issue's to solve cause i don't see what set them chicano's off toward's the black people.

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » April 22nd, 2007, 5:45 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:thats funny streetknowledge because its the chicanos gangsters that started the anti-black gang movement among the mexican gangs. you should show more respect for paisas... usually if their in gangs their just street soldiers that just follow along what the OG chicano members say.

Havent you been in jail havent u seen that the paisas kick it away from the southsiders and stay out of racial stuff? So why all the anti-paisa feelings.
Yea I see what you saying

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » April 22nd, 2007, 10:06 am

Lol and It's funny that Dominicans are trying to start shit, becaue they the main ones jockin our style.
^^^its cats like u that start all this shit, disrespectin another nationality when were talkin about mexicans...we feel the sense of having 2 stand the fu*k up, wether ur black white pink, watever the fu*k, i could live peacefully amongst blacks, but once i feel that another race is tryin 2 attack me n my ppl, then WERE GONNA STAND the FU*K UP, regardless of how ya niggaz want this shit 2 go...if ur in the streets, that shit comes with a price, if mothafu*kaz is scared, stay home, n that goes for any race....im tired of hearin one race is more prejudice than the other, ITS A FU*KIN CYCLE....jus like bloods n locs were bangin on each other 4 decades, the same shit is happening rite now, but between 2 different gangs, which happen 2 be of 2 different ethnicities... and regardless of who's jockin who, ur "style" dont mean shit in the streets, when it goez down, it dont matter wut jordans u got nigga....fu*k is u talkin about... :roll:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 22nd, 2007, 3:57 pm

Bx is chill but i dont think what "some" of the dominicans on the east coast are doin even compares to the conflict on the left side.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 22nd, 2007, 9:19 pm

Yo Tee kay, In New York u got wars between spanish and blaccs.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 23rd, 2007, 9:41 am

The Only Thing That The Black People In L.A Could Do Is Three Things:

First off: Have all the b-dogz and loc's clique up together to fight against the racist mexicans and hispanics.

2nd. Just set them up however and do their azze's in.

3rd. Clique up with the samoans,tongan's,asians and even the belize to wipe them fools out str8 like that.

kushsmoke
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushsmoke » April 23rd, 2007, 10:55 am

LOL he said belize

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » April 23rd, 2007, 1:53 pm

WTF!!

Half of them NY latinos look black in one way or another

And most Belizian are black

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 23rd, 2007, 2:05 pm

PolarAC wrote:WTF!!

thats because half of them are black, but everybody thinks black mean African American.

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » April 23rd, 2007, 2:42 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:
Lol and It's funny that Dominicans are trying to start shit, becaue they the main ones jockin our style.
^^^its cats like u that start all this shit, disrespectin another nationality when were talkin about mexicans...we feel the sense of having 2 stand the fu*k up, wether ur black white pink, watever the fu*k, i could live peacefully amongst blacks, but once i feel that another race is tryin 2 attack me n my ppl, then WERE GONNA STAND the FU*K UP, regardless of how ya niggaz want this shit 2 go...if ur in the streets, that shit comes with a price, if mothafu*kaz is scared, stay home, n that goes for any race....im tired of hearin one race is more prejudice than the other, ITS A FU*KIN CYCLE....jus like bloods n locs were bangin on each other 4 decades, the same shit is happening rite now, but between 2 different gangs, which happen 2 be of 2 different ethnicities... and regardless of who's jockin who, ur "style" dont mean shit in the streets, when it goez down, it dont matter wut jordans u got nigga....fu*k is u talkin about... :roll:
Yo, my bad if I offended you. I'm just saying, how people so close to us, could turn on us that quick. Is racial beef between the Latinos and Blacks in NY, Starting up like everywhere else?

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » April 23rd, 2007, 2:44 pm

perongregory wrote:
PolarAC wrote:WTF!!

thats because half of them are black, but everybody thinks black mean African American.
Yea alot of racist fools dont want to admit it, but alot of them got black bood runnin through their veins.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 23rd, 2007, 3:08 pm

I know some of you on here lying like you aint part Chickasaw.

:idea:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 23rd, 2007, 5:55 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Yo Tee kay, In New York u got wars between spanish and blaccs.
yeah but if its anyone, its not the ricans as much, so many of them are copyin that B & C shit out west, if its anyone its dominicans but it aint nothin like out west.