BLACK HITLER

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 27th, 2007, 11:41 am

doja wrote:i wasnt in nat turners situation. none of us were and we can try and imagine the horrors of slavery but its imposssible to know wut that does to u.. u can only imagine.. hitler tried to slaughter a whole race of ppl (becuase they had his ppl in slavery?) nat turner killed those innocent white ppl because he was just a nigger and we r blac all the way 2 the heart..? the guy comparing nat turner to hitler seems to me feels on some lvl that blac ppl belong in bondage as slaves. because i know if the shoe was on the other foot and this was ur history in this country, ur cultures first impression of this country and its ppl. u would feel the same as i. i am weary of white ppl from experience but i do not hate u except indivdualy. feel me? and i think thats the same way nat turner felt. white ppl so deeply racist they dont even know when they spew that shit. instead of this guy sayin "well if that slaveowning scum had of lived his life righteous and not exploited kidnapped ppls from other lands he wouldnt have gotten his "innocent" family slaughtered"..because anyone who is not racist and neutral would see it like this.. i do not claim to be neutral... i see things from a blac mans perspective. and this guy sees things from the white perspective. blac ppl have been able to understand the white perspective so much better than u have been able to understand ours because we r taught urs from day 1 along with our own. the only white ppl that can even get close to but not fully understand our perspective and experience r those who were born amoungst us not just seen us on t.v. media in the usa does not potray blac culture it exploits it.

so since a slave killed his slaveowners and his family now he is a blac hitler.....? i must be too because anybody who thinks i belong a slave to him and my family and nation does too i want to know so i can cut ur throat
do you consider nat turner a "hero"? in the 20th century, we called JFK and MLK "heros". is nat turner on the same page as those two?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » July 27th, 2007, 9:16 pm

yea why not....malcom X was a thug he a hero too.....huey newton too...he murdered but he a hero

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

Unread post by doja » July 28th, 2007, 2:09 am

yes i consider nat turner a hero. i have a feeling the kidnapped africans being held their considered nat turners actions heroic as well.. i respect nat turner on a different lvl than mlk or malcolm..his disgust for the blac mans plight in amerikkka was overwhelming. also he did not speak on it he acted and i respect that 2. thats why i said we need a nation of nat turners cuz we need action not talk of change. and nat turner could not live with that situation i respect that. i dont believe in turn the other cheek BS.

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » July 28th, 2007, 7:33 am

I AGREE WID HIM CUZ WHITE PEOPLE ARENT ALLOWED TO STAY IN AFRICA!IF I WAS BLACK AND WOULD LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA I WOULD KILL ALL THEM WHITES TOO!

Ruslan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 5:38 am

Unread post by Ruslan » July 28th, 2007, 8:05 am

i will like too hear....what he think about brown"latino" people....

P.S i fucking hate this nation of islam fagots....they are just like KKK

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 28th, 2007, 12:32 pm

Ruslan wrote:i will like too hear....what he think about brown"latino" people....
Depend - before or after they became the "major minority"? :lol:

Ruslan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 5:38 am

Unread post by Ruslan » July 28th, 2007, 4:28 pm

i will like too hear his opinon about brown people before and after...... :wink:

sorry my bad english :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 28th, 2007, 6:11 pm

Ruslan wrote:i will like too hear his opinon about brown people before and after...... :wink:

sorry my bad english :lol:
It's not that. It's because some so called "black leaders" suddenly tried to be friendly with Hispanics after they started to outnumber blacks in America.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » July 28th, 2007, 9:20 pm

Ruslan wrote:i will like too hear his opinon about brown people before and after...... :wink:

sorry my bad english :lol:

When you say 'brown people' it means you identify than your Indian ancestry!

Black people (runaway slaves) like Nat Turner and brown people (Native Indians) always helped each other out! Back than slaveholders controlled the U.S. government and was always making treaties with the brown population (Indians) to return their runaway slaves back to them. In fact, some of the most violent, and deadliest wars (The Seminole Wars) between the U.S. government and brown people was fought because brown people refused to turn over runaway slaves that had found refuge in the Everglades. Blacks (runaway slaves) in turn would help brown people fight the U.S. government that wanted to take their land.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » July 29th, 2007, 12:40 am

king kong dont worry brotha in south africa , white peolpe get slayed all the time.....foo's jst wake up n go kidnapp'em ,rap'em, set'em on fire, n all types of shit..we will never forgive white folks after what they did in the arpatheid time, never, mandela proly did but not brotha's on the streets

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 29th, 2007, 12:53 am

can you tell us first hand or from your older relatives experience how it was during apartheid in S. Africa?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 29th, 2007, 2:44 am

Mcminister wrote:king kong dont worry brotha
He's German

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 29th, 2007, 2:48 am

perongregory wrote:can you tell us first hand or from your older relatives experience how it was during apartheid in S. Africa?
And since we're on S. Africa, can you tell us how it is for immigrants and refugees in Section 8, Hillbrow, Johannesburg, Gauteng?

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » July 29th, 2007, 4:42 am

Mcminister wrote:king kong dont worry brotha in south africa , white peolpe get slayed all the time.....foo's jst wake up n go kidnapp'em ,rap'em, set'em on fire, n all types of shit..we will never forgive white folks after what they did in the arpatheid time, never, mandela proly did but not brotha's on the streets
AIGHT

Ruslan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 5:38 am

Unread post by Ruslan » July 29th, 2007, 5:29 am

Tre wrote:
Ruslan wrote:i will like too hear his opinon about brown people before and after...... :wink:

sorry my bad english :lol:

When you say 'brown people' it means you identify than your Indian ancestry!

Black people (runaway slaves) like Nat Turner and brown people (Native Indians) always helped each other out! Back than slaveholders controlled the U.S. government and was always making treaties with the brown population (Indians) to return their runaway slaves back to them. In fact, some of the most violent, and deadliest wars (The Seminole Wars) between the U.S. government and brown people was fought because brown people refused to turn over runaway slaves that had found refuge in the Everglades. Blacks (runaway slaves) in turn would help brown people fight the U.S. government that wanted to take their land.
no not 100% indian.... im mestizo....just like 80% of other mexicans.....La Raza " Bronce"....what men ny race of brown people....they hu are 100% indians are actullu not brown but more luking black....our very very dark brown.....but som
mestizos are very dark brown too....and thath mean spaniol blood en them are from south spain....wher people are darker skinned too.."even if they are europeans

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » July 29th, 2007, 9:37 pm

Hillbrow damn dats one of the most violent places in africa...yall kno alot shit even bout section 8 n how SOUTH AFRICANS became illegal aliens in SOUTHAFRICA

i dont really have my aunt round to tell me but from what i can remember from back in the day wen i use to hang around the older dudes who was their during the time, well this guy even started cryin while tellin me this, he told me one day they went crazy n tried to protest in school coz they were tired of that shit, startin a lil protest, then outa no where soldiers came thru ( wack shit is some of them were black) they startd tryna clear out the students , peeps were throwin rocks n all that, in like less than 3 minutes gun shots,AK47 Rifles n all....they shot students fo no reason, his best friend got killed coz he didnt duck wen they was sprayin, he told me over 150 students were killed, everybody else basicly ran home, hoped it was over then, late at nite police raids, in soweto, they came locked up lil kids, teenagers grls, boyz they didnt care, packed'em in the truck, those who resisted got pistol wipped to death....they took;em all into jails, locked them up ( he never told me why, but white people always told the cops to come harras the black people) he told me that in the jail they didnt get food and they were like over 20 in a cell u'd have to sleep standin n all typs'a fucked up sht, then thre was a murder on a cop( he thinks it was made up) ...theygot all the boiz from age like 9 to 30 to assemble up for interigation, no one new shit but they insisted that someone knew somethin, no one gave shit buot the murder coz they didnt know...so some days later everyone got the electric chair 1 by 1....no one got killed by the chair it was jst to put u in pain, they didnt put enuogh voltage to kill u ....some of the brotha's tried to stand up fo they selves but got shot,killed, thrown in the hole.....after days his body felt paralyzed n he thought he'd die, after a while he got released....n all that but he got scars like lil waynes tatoo's...opthers stayed ni jail till after mandela's release

if i was still at my aunts id ask her, but now i live with my cuzzin n she been in the US for over 18 years so i don think she'd kno shit....

i jst know life in S.A was fkked up..the education system is made for u to stay in the workin class if u were black,
u cudnt vote if you were black,
u cudnt run ur own business or company if u were black cundt even employ a white person as a maid,
the whole city was made 1 side for blacks , the other side for whites, WESTSIDE is where dem blacks at
the black part was/ n still is...fuckked up, no clean water, no clean reads, no repairs,
no electiricity for days, weeks, teh electricity went out atleast once everyday,
no security at all. dirty hospitals n dirty schools

BLACK people in south AFRICA werent allowed to goto white people area's with out some pass called dompas meanin dumb pass ....if u get caught slippin wtout that u get deported back to the gehtto n never allowed out ( this is the early 90's by the way)
black poeople werent alowed ni white church's, hospitals, n even if tehy went the doctor wdnt treat'em n dey'd prly get deported to the black homelands n shit,
shit was fkked up, u werent allowed to even be friends with white people, sex :shock: never,
no matter how rich u were u werent allowed to go live in hwite man home lands,
home lands are like independent states , that arent part of S.A anymore
so teh black people who were south africans like my peeps were stripped from citizenship, and were considered illegal and dats when me n my family had to live in a refugee camp for a couple of months wen its OUR COUNTRY
i was in section/region 10 in soweto,

u go to ur house at any time a police can harras u....tehy can tell u to strip down naked for no reason, n if u don listen they can do shit like beat ur mother infront of u, or even tell u to kill her,

teh media doesnt show what really happend.
cant even talk buot it no more..........................but white people did us wrong n now act like ain nothin ever happend

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 29th, 2007, 10:37 pm

thats fucked up^^^^

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 11:32 pm

Tre wrote:
Ruslan wrote:i will like too hear his opinon about brown people before and after...... :wink:

sorry my bad english :lol:

When you say 'brown people' it means you identify than your Indian ancestry!

Black people (runaway slaves) like Nat Turner and brown people (Native Indians) always helped each other out! Back than slaveholders controlled the U.S. government and was always making treaties with the brown population (Indians) to return their runaway slaves back to them. In fact, some of the most violent, and deadliest wars (The Seminole Wars) between the U.S. government and brown people was fought because brown people refused to turn over runaway slaves that had found refuge in the Everglades. Blacks (runaway slaves) in turn would help brown people fight the U.S. government that wanted to take their land.
NAH - REDSKIN ARE NATIVE AMERICANS ..........
BROWNSKIN IS MIXED PEOPLE OF DARK AND LIGHT RACE , OR MORE SO DARK DOMINATED GENETICS OVER THERE WHITE OR LIGHTER GENETICS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 11:33 pm

Ruslan wrote:
Tre wrote:
Ruslan wrote:i will like too hear his opinon about brown people before and after...... :wink:

sorry my bad english :lol:

When you say 'brown people' it means you identify than your Indian ancestry!

Black people (runaway slaves) like Nat Turner and brown people (Native Indians) always helped each other out! Back than slaveholders controlled the U.S. government and was always making treaties with the brown population (Indians) to return their runaway slaves back to them. In fact, some of the most violent, and deadliest wars (The Seminole Wars) between the U.S. government and brown people was fought because brown people refused to turn over runaway slaves that had found refuge in the Everglades. Blacks (runaway slaves) in turn would help brown people fight the U.S. government that wanted to take their land.
no not 100% indian.... im mestizo....just like 80% of other mexicans.....La Raza " Bronce"....what men ny race of brown people....they hu are 100% indians are actullu not brown but more luking black....our very very dark brown.....but som
mestizos are very dark brown too....and thath mean spaniol blood en them are from south spain....wher people are darker skinned too.."even if they are europeans
GOOD BREAK DOWN RUSIAN

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » July 30th, 2007, 12:40 am

anyone group of people who enslaves people and tourtures them because of their skin color and thinks they are higher in rank because they have a different skin color is a maniac acting anything like hitler or this guy is the ultimate form of ignorance and the ultimate high of the ego trip.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 30th, 2007, 1:17 am

Mcminister wrote:Hillbrow damn dats one of the most violent places in africa...yall kno alot shit even bout section 8 n how SOUTH AFRICANS became illegal aliens in SOUTHAFRICA

i dont really have my aunt round to tell me but from what i can remember from back in the day wen i use to hang around the older dudes who was their during the time, well this guy even started cryin while tellin me this, he told me one day they went crazy n tried to protest in school coz they were tired of that shit, startin a lil protest, then outa no where soldiers came thru ( wack shit is some of them were black) they startd tryna clear out the students , peeps were throwin rocks n all that, in like less than 3 minutes gun shots,AK47 Rifles n all....they shot students fo no reason, his best friend got killed coz he didnt duck wen they was sprayin, he told me over 150 students were killed, everybody else basicly ran home, hoped it was over then, late at nite police raids, in soweto, they came locked up lil kids, teenagers grls, boyz they didnt care, packed'em in the truck, those who resisted got pistol wipped to death....they took;em all into jails, locked them up ( he never told me why, but white people always told the cops to come harras the black people) he told me that in the jail they didnt get food and they were like over 20 in a cell u'd have to sleep standin n all typs'a #%@& up sht, then thre was a murder on a cop( he thinks it was made up) ...theygot all the boiz from age like 9 to 30 to assemble up for interigation, no one new shit but they insisted that someone knew somethin, no one gave shit buot the murder coz they didnt know...so some days later everyone got the electric chair 1 by 1....no one got killed by the chair it was jst to put u in pain, they didnt put enuogh voltage to kill u ....some of the brotha's tried to stand up fo they selves but got shot,killed, thrown in the hole.....after days his body felt paralyzed n he thought he'd die, after a while he got released....n all that but he got scars like lil waynes tatoo's...opthers stayed ni jail till after mandela's release

if i was still at my aunts id ask her, but now i live with my cuzzin n she been in the US for over 18 years so i don think she'd kno shit....

i jst know life in S.A was fkked up..the education system is made for u to stay in the workin class if u were black,
u cudnt vote if you were black,
u cudnt run ur own business or company if u were black cundt even employ a white person as a maid,
the whole city was made 1 side for blacks , the other side for whites, WESTSIDE is where dem blacks at
the black part was/ n still is...fuckked up, no clean water, no clean reads, no repairs,
no electiricity for days, weeks, teh electricity went out atleast once everyday,
no security at all. dirty hospitals n dirty schools

BLACK people in south AFRICA werent allowed to goto white people area's with out some pass called dompas meanin dumb pass ....if u get caught slippin wtout that u get deported back to the gehtto n never allowed out ( this is the early 90's by the way)
black poeople werent alowed ni white church's, hospitals, n even if tehy went the doctor wdnt treat'em n dey'd prly get deported to the black homelands n shit,
shit was fkked up, u werent allowed to even be friends with white people, sex :shock: never,
no matter how rich u were u werent allowed to go live in hwite man home lands,
home lands are like independent states , that arent part of S.A anymore
so teh black people who were south africans like my peeps were stripped from citizenship, and were considered illegal and dats when me n my family had to live in a refugee camp for a couple of months wen its OUR COUNTRY
i was in section/region 10 in soweto,

u go to ur house at any time a police can harras u....tehy can tell u to strip down naked for no reason, n if u don listen they can do shit like beat ur mother infront of u, or even tell u to kill her,

teh media doesnt show what really happend.
cant even talk buot it no more..........................but white people did us wrong n now act like ain nothin ever happend
that shit is raw, and the affrikkaners is still there actin like its all good. So what do blacks feel about whites who didn't necessarily do those type of things to them or don't even feel bad things about blacks but are livin good and benefiting off of the setup in SA?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » July 30th, 2007, 7:14 am

perongregory wrote:
Mcminister wrote:Hillbrow damn dats one of the most violent places in africa...yall kno alot shit even bout section 8 n how SOUTH AFRICANS became illegal aliens in SOUTHAFRICA

i dont really have my aunt round to tell me but from what i can remember from back in the day wen i use to hang around the older dudes who was their during the time, well this guy even started cryin while tellin me this, he told me one day they went crazy n tried to protest in school coz they were tired of that shit, startin a lil protest, then outa no where soldiers came thru ( wack shit is some of them were black) they startd tryna clear out the students , peeps were throwin rocks n all that, in like less than 3 minutes gun shots,AK47 Rifles n all....they shot students fo no reason, his best friend got killed coz he didnt duck wen they was sprayin, he told me over 150 students were killed, everybody else basicly ran home, hoped it was over then, late at nite police raids, in soweto, they came locked up lil kids, teenagers grls, boyz they didnt care, packed'em in the truck, those who resisted got pistol wipped to death....they took;em all into jails, locked them up ( he never told me why, but white people always told the cops to come harras the black people) he told me that in the jail they didnt get food and they were like over 20 in a cell u'd have to sleep standin n all typs'a #%@& up sht, then thre was a murder on a cop( he thinks it was made up) ...theygot all the boiz from age like 9 to 30 to assemble up for interigation, no one new shit but they insisted that someone knew somethin, no one gave shit buot the murder coz they didnt know...so some days later everyone got the electric chair 1 by 1....no one got killed by the chair it was jst to put u in pain, they didnt put enuogh voltage to kill u ....some of the brotha's tried to stand up fo they selves but got shot,killed, thrown in the hole.....after days his body felt paralyzed n he thought he'd die, after a while he got released....n all that but he got scars like lil waynes tatoo's...opthers stayed ni jail till after mandela's release

if i was still at my aunts id ask her, but now i live with my cuzzin n she been in the US for over 18 years so i don think she'd kno shit....

i jst know life in S.A was fkked up..the education system is made for u to stay in the workin class if u were black,
u cudnt vote if you were black,
u cudnt run ur own business or company if u were black cundt even employ a white person as a maid,
the whole city was made 1 side for blacks , the other side for whites, WESTSIDE is where dem blacks at
the black part was/ n still is...fuckked up, no clean water, no clean reads, no repairs,
no electiricity for days, weeks, teh electricity went out atleast once everyday,
no security at all. dirty hospitals n dirty schools

BLACK people in south AFRICA werent allowed to goto white people area's with out some pass called dompas meanin dumb pass ....if u get caught slippin wtout that u get deported back to the gehtto n never allowed out ( this is the early 90's by the way)
black poeople werent alowed ni white church's, hospitals, n even if tehy went the doctor wdnt treat'em n dey'd prly get deported to the black homelands n shit,
shit was fkked up, u werent allowed to even be friends with white people, sex :shock: never,
no matter how rich u were u werent allowed to go live in hwite man home lands,
home lands are like independent states , that arent part of S.A anymore
so teh black people who were south africans like my peeps were stripped from citizenship, and were considered illegal and dats when me n my family had to live in a refugee camp for a couple of months wen its OUR COUNTRY
i was in section/region 10 in soweto,

u go to ur house at any time a police can harras u....tehy can tell u to strip down naked for no reason, n if u don listen they can do shit like beat ur mother infront of u, or even tell u to kill her,

teh media doesnt show what really happend.
cant even talk buot it no more..........................but white people did us wrong n now act like ain nothin ever happend
that shit is raw, and the affrikkaners is still there actin like its all good. So what do blacks feel about whites who didn't necessarily do those type of things to them or don't even feel bad things about blacks but are livin good and benefiting off of the setup in SA?
What pisses me off the most is to hear white South Africans say that blacks had it better under Apartheid. :shock: :roll:

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » July 30th, 2007, 8:25 am

NICKELS wrote:NAH - REDSKIN ARE NATIVE AMERICANS ..........
BROWNSKIN IS MIXED PEOPLE OF DARK AND LIGHT RACE , OR MORE SO DARK DOMINATED GENETICS OVER THERE WHITE OR LIGHTER GENETICS:
On point man!
Ruslan wrote:no not 100% indian.... im mestizo....just like 80% of other mexicans.....La Raza " Bronce"....what men ny race of brown people....they hu are 100% indians are actullu not brown but more luking black....our very very dark brown.....but som
mestizos are very dark brown too....and thath mean spaniol blood en them are from south spain....wher people are darker skinned too.."even if they are europeans. :
Re-reading your post man, it reminds me of when I was in Mexico and I was told by my homeboi not to use the word "Indian" because the Mexicans see the word as 'dirty' the equivalent of the "N" word.
What if you lived in Nat Turners day?
(What group of people do you think you would identify with and help)

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » July 30th, 2007, 8:27 am

Mcminister wrote:Hillbrow damn dats one of the most violent places in africa...yall kno alot shit even bout section 8 n how SOUTH AFRICANS became illegal aliens in SOUTHAFRICA

i dont really have my aunt round to tell me but from what i can remember from back in the day wen i use to hang around the older dudes who was their during the time, well this guy even started cryin while tellin me this, he told me one day they went crazy n tried to protest in school coz they were tired of that shit, startin a lil protest, then outa no where soldiers came thru ( wack shit is some of them were black) they startd tryna clear out the students , peeps were throwin rocks n all that, in like less than 3 minutes gun shots,AK47 Rifles n all....they shot students fo no reason, his best friend got killed coz he didnt duck wen they was sprayin, he told me over 150 students were killed, everybody else basicly ran home, hoped it was over then, late at nite police raids, in soweto, they came locked up lil kids, teenagers grls, boyz they didnt care, packed'em in the truck, those who resisted got pistol wipped to death....they took;em all into jails, locked them up ( he never told me why, but white people always told the cops to come harras the black people) he told me that in the jail they didnt get food and they were like over 20 in a cell u'd have to sleep standin n all typs'a #%@& up sht, then thre was a murder on a cop( he thinks it was made up) ...theygot all the boiz from age like 9 to 30 to assemble up for interigation, no one new shit but they insisted that someone knew somethin, no one gave shit buot the murder coz they didnt know...so some days later everyone got the electric chair 1 by 1....no one got killed by the chair it was jst to put u in pain, they didnt put enuogh voltage to kill u ....some of the brotha's tried to stand up fo they selves but got shot,killed, thrown in the hole.....after days his body felt paralyzed n he thought he'd die, after a while he got released....n all that but he got scars like lil waynes tatoo's...opthers stayed ni jail till after mandela's release

if i was still at my aunts id ask her, but now i live with my cuzzin n she been in the US for over 18 years so i don think she'd kno shit....

i jst know life in S.A was fkked up..the education system is made for u to stay in the workin class if u were black,
u cudnt vote if you were black,
u cudnt run ur own business or company if u were black cundt even employ a white person as a maid,
the whole city was made 1 side for blacks , the other side for whites, WESTSIDE is where dem blacks at
the black part was/ n still is...fuckked up, no clean water, no clean reads, no repairs,
no electiricity for days, weeks, teh electricity went out atleast once everyday,
no security at all. dirty hospitals n dirty schools

BLACK people in south AFRICA werent allowed to goto white people area's with out some pass called dompas meanin dumb pass ....if u get caught slippin wtout that u get deported back to the gehtto n never allowed out ( this is the early 90's by the way)
black poeople werent alowed ni white church's, hospitals, n even if tehy went the doctor wdnt treat'em n dey'd prly get deported to the black homelands n shit,
shit was fkked up, u werent allowed to even be friends with white people, sex :shock: never,
no matter how rich u were u werent allowed to go live in hwite man home lands,
home lands are like independent states , that arent part of S.A anymore
so teh black people who were south africans like my peeps were stripped from citizenship, and were considered illegal and dats when me n my family had to live in a refugee camp for a couple of months wen its OUR COUNTRY
i was in section/region 10 in soweto,

u go to ur house at any time a police can harras u....tehy can tell u to strip down naked for no reason, n if u don listen they can do shit like beat ur mother infront of u, or even tell u to kill her,

teh media doesnt show what really happend.
cant even talk buot it no more..........................but white people did us wrong n now act like ain nothin ever happend
Damn man. I'm feelin your post! That shit is so fucked up!!!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 30th, 2007, 8:34 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:anyone group of people who enslaves people and tourtures them because of their skin color and thinks they are higher in rank because they have a different skin color is a maniac acting anything like hitler or this guy is the ultimate form of ignorance and the ultimate high of the ego trip.
Shut up white devil
























lol J/K :D

Ruslan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 5:38 am

Unread post by Ruslan » July 30th, 2007, 9:09 am

NICKELS wrote:
Ruslan wrote:
Tre wrote:
Ruslan wrote:i will like too hear his opinon about brown people before and after...... :wink:

sorry my bad english :lol:

When you say 'brown people' it means you identify than your Indian ancestry!

Black people (runaway slaves) like Nat Turner and brown people (Native Indians) always helped each other out! Back than slaveholders controlled the U.S. government and was always making treaties with the brown population (Indians) to return their runaway slaves back to them. In fact, some of the most violent, and deadliest wars (The Seminole Wars) between the U.S. government and brown people was fought because brown people refused to turn over runaway slaves that had found refuge in the Everglades. Blacks (runaway slaves) in turn would help brown people fight the U.S. government that wanted to take their land.
no not 100% indian.... im mestizo....just like 80% of other mexicans.....La Raza " Bronce"....what men ny race of brown people....they hu are 100% indians are actullu not brown but more luking black....our very very dark brown.....but som
mestizos are very dark brown too....and thath mean spaniol blood en them are from south spain....wher people are darker skinned too.."even if they are europeans
GOOD BREAK DOWN RUSIAN
haha russian...im not russian but my name is russian....my dade was working in Cube with russians....thaths why he gave thath russian name....and russian names are very popular now....i now 4 mexicans name Dmirty and 2 name Boris... :D ....and 2 black girls whit name Olga

are you russian?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 30th, 2007, 8:03 pm

Mcminister wrote:Hillbrow damn dats one of the most violent places in africa...yall kno alot shit even bout section 8 n how SOUTH AFRICANS became illegal aliens in SOUTHAFRICA

i dont really have my aunt round to tell me but from what i can remember from back in the day wen i use to hang around the older dudes who was their during the time, well this guy even started cryin while tellin me this, he told me one day they went crazy n tried to protest in school coz they were tired of that shit, startin a lil protest, then outa no where soldiers came thru ( wack shit is some of them were black) they startd tryna clear out the students , peeps were throwin rocks n all that, in like less than 3 minutes gun shots,AK47 Rifles n all....they shot students fo no reason, his best friend got killed coz he didnt duck wen they was sprayin, he told me over 150 students were killed, everybody else basicly ran home, hoped it was over then, late at nite police raids, in soweto, they came locked up lil kids, teenagers grls, boyz they didnt care, packed'em in the truck, those who resisted got pistol wipped to death....they took;em all into jails, locked them up ( he never told me why, but white people always told the cops to come harras the black people) he told me that in the jail they didnt get food and they were like over 20 in a cell u'd have to sleep standin n all typs'a #%@& up sht, then thre was a murder on a cop( he thinks it was made up) ...theygot all the boiz from age like 9 to 30 to assemble up for interigation, no one new shit but they insisted that someone knew somethin, no one gave shit buot the murder coz they didnt know...so some days later everyone got the electric chair 1 by 1....no one got killed by the chair it was jst to put u in pain, they didnt put enuogh voltage to kill u ....some of the brotha's tried to stand up fo they selves but got shot,killed, thrown in the hole.....after days his body felt paralyzed n he thought he'd die, after a while he got released....n all that but he got scars like lil waynes tatoo's...opthers stayed ni jail till after mandela's release

if i was still at my aunts id ask her, but now i live with my cuzzin n she been in the US for over 18 years so i don think she'd kno shit....

i jst know life in S.A was fkked up..the education system is made for u to stay in the workin class if u were black,
u cudnt vote if you were black,
u cudnt run ur own business or company if u were black cundt even employ a white person as a maid,
the whole city was made 1 side for blacks , the other side for whites, WESTSIDE is where dem blacks at
the black part was/ n still is...fuckked up, no clean water, no clean reads, no repairs,
no electiricity for days, weeks, teh electricity went out atleast once everyday,
no security at all. dirty hospitals n dirty schools

BLACK people in south AFRICA werent allowed to goto white people area's with out some pass called dompas meanin dumb pass ....if u get caught slippin wtout that u get deported back to the gehtto n never allowed out ( this is the early 90's by the way)
black poeople werent alowed ni white church's, hospitals, n even if tehy went the doctor wdnt treat'em n dey'd prly get deported to the black homelands n shit,
shit was fkked up, u werent allowed to even be friends with white people, sex :shock: never,
no matter how rich u were u werent allowed to go live in hwite man home lands,
home lands are like independent states , that arent part of S.A anymore
so teh black people who were south africans like my peeps were stripped from citizenship, and were considered illegal and dats when me n my family had to live in a refugee camp for a couple of months wen its OUR COUNTRY
i was in section/region 10 in soweto,

u go to ur house at any time a police can harras u....tehy can tell u to strip down naked for no reason, n if u don listen they can do shit like beat ur mother infront of u, or even tell u to kill her,

teh media doesnt show what really happend.
cant even talk buot it no more..........................but white people did us wrong n now act like ain nothin ever happend
That's crazy stuff that no one wants to bring up - I never heard about telling you to kill you own mother, I can't even imagine that type of abuse.

The student protests he talked about, were they in Soweto? Then he was probably talking about the June 16, 1976 student protests, that was because they were forced to learn Afrikaans in school. The picture of Hector Pieterson did get spread worldwide though, I don't want to post it because it's a dead boy but you can find it with google or on wikipedia.

I didn't know about making black people illegal by taking their citizenship that's some bs. What township were you in?

But the "illegal immigrants" I was talking about were the people from like Nigeria, Angola, Congo, and stuff in Region 8, I heard that South Africans (even the black ones) are starting to get angry and tried to blame crime in Hillbrow and other places on them, even the ones that are just working, starting stores and leading legit lives. Someone told me a few months ago some Angolans got burned in their car by a mob who were "anti-immigrant."

By the way, check it out, this is how the homies represent
Image
Image
I don't know if you're Zulu or Xhosa but you probably know something about that, I'm about to get one of those shirts in a few weeks

http://www.ubuntu.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_%28ideology%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_%28 ... ibution%29

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » July 30th, 2007, 10:53 pm

shit today coincidentaly i found out that that dude actually was talkin bout 1976.....i sow some shit on mandela on TV ......man they did messed up shit homie, im tellin u...n i sow that pic of that dead kid.

i use to live in the south-western town ships in region 10.

the thing is u kno how slavery stopped in 1865 ( or somthin ) but white only shit went on till 1960 n today i learned some towns had it till 1980's....n now there is still racism

picture if slavery stopped in 1994...

i kno there is alot of nigerians in SA n they are blamed for alot of teh crime, they do alot of fraud too, n no one likes them, id have to email some guy who i know that is usualy on the interent time after time that lives in hillbrow to kno buot wtf is goin on with'em angolans n congolese,

somethin bout the AFrican gov'ts is that they kiss american ass.....if u get caught slippin in the inner city parts that make up basicly 70% of the country ur proly gona get ur life took or jacked but the Gov't kiss ass..... they love white people comin, they love tourist so they kiss they ass( except wen mandela called pres bush a racist)....its annoyin our cuontries most teh big business's and hotels are run by white people or owned by white people...and sold by black people to the whtie people....but since zimbabwe's president started that get the fukk outa my country white folks shit....that is been on the lesser.....in tanzania too all these indians and arabs were kicked out of the country....

THO there is no racial WAR rite now in S.A......i fear for whtie folks wen mandela dies...coz the only reason we arent tryna eliminate they ass is in respect for mandela, but my father mandela is 89 n is havin a battle with cancer back n forth ...if he passes which i don wish....i fear for white peeps safety in S.A :evil:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2007, 11:45 pm

THERE SAFETY !?........LOL , WAIT ....AHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 31st, 2007, 1:21 am

Mcminister wrote:i kno there is alot of nigerians in SA n they are blamed for alot of teh crime, they do alot of fraud too, n no one likes them,
Ya I was kinda surprised when I heard about that, they were interviewing people and they were like "We need to get those dirty Nigerians out of the country, they do all the crime" and it's like damn white people treated SA's like that, and now they're gonna go on and put that same attitude to other Africans. Some people are in that fraud stuff most of them move out, try to put their kids through as good a education as they can, work hard and build up, they're like Koreans in the US
Mcminister wrote:id have to email some guy who i know that is usualy on the interent time after time that lives in hillbrow to kno buot wtf is goin on with'em angolans n congolese,
lol
Mcminister wrote:somethin bout the AFrican gov'ts is that they kiss american ass.....if u get caught slippin in the inner city parts that make up basicly 70% of the country ur proly gona get ur life took or jacked but the Gov't kiss ass..... they love white people comin, they love tourist so they kiss they ass( except wen mandela called pres bush a racist)....its annoyin our cuontries most teh big business's and hotels are run by white people or owned by white people...and sold by black people to the whtie people....
It seems like most of the focus is on all white vs. all black, what do you think about the "Coloured" people? It was kind of weird hearing about it being a major group for the first time because you know here everyone just puts then in this "other" category, or they do what they said in the south where everyone who was even part black was just black.
Mcminister wrote:but since zimbabwe's president started that get the #%@& outa my country white folks shit....that is been on the lesser.....in tanzania too all these indians and arabs were kicked out of the country....

THO there is no racial WAR rite now in S.A......i fear for whtie folks wen mandela dies...coz the only reason we arent tryna eliminate they ass is in respect for mandela, but my father mandela is 89 n is havin a battle with cancer back n forth ...if he passes which i don wish....i fear for white peeps safety in S.A :evil:
damn I really hope it doesn't turn out like that man, trying to eliminate groups only caused more problems, violence will only lead to more violence, even Mugabe will have his day soon. I know people say that kind anti-violence stuff a lot but what's gonna happen when all the white people are dead? That may help a few people who take over their business but that's not gonna solve all the problems or anything, then who will get the blame? Other Africans (Nigerians, Angolans, Congolese, etc.)? And the "Coloureds"? Once the whites are gone they are gonna be the most hated. and so on and so on. But there is no question over the anger, anyone put through that type of life will want revenge.
In Korea right after WWII and the Japanese pulled out of Korea, 70% of them (including women and children) were killed trying to escape to Japan. In fact our women and children were killing off the Japanese civilians just as much as the men. But it didn't even get to the real villains, most of the ones who were abandoned by the Japanese military and government were just normal people, and even though they lived good under the Japanese occupation some of the good ones that were trying to help the Koreans were killed along with the people who were taking advantage of it all. And that really did nothing to help the country.

But overall some crazy stuff going on in the world man, most people either ignore or are ignorant of these kinds of outrages, and if you told most people in America or for that matter any place that's far from what's going people would be shocked, hell a lot of Americans don't even know what's going on in their own country



P.S. I'm Korean and an America, if I lived for just a few months in Johannesburg what is the best (but affordable) place to live and would people f*ck with me there?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 31st, 2007, 9:43 am

"In the South African, Namibian, Zambian and Zimbabwean context, the term Coloured (also known as Bruinmense, Kleurlinge or Bruin Afrikaners in Afrikaans) refers to an ethnic group of people who possess some degree of sub-Saharan ancestry, but not enough to be considered Black under South African law. They are technically mixed race and often possess substantial ancestry from Europe, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal , Madagascar, Mozambique, Mauritius, St. Helena and Southern Africa. "

- Encyclopedia.

they account for about 9% of the population.
Ya I was kinda surprised when I heard about that, they were interviewing people and they were like "We need to get those dirty Nigerians out of the country, they do all the crime" and it's like damn white people treated SA's like that, and now they're gonna go on and put that same attitude to other Africans. Some people are in that fraud stuff most of them move out, try to put their kids through as good a education as they can, work hard and build up, they're like Koreans in the US
i dont think they should say to "get rid" of the nigerians, but i can understand why they would say that. if "nigerians" are doing much of the crime(which is a HUGE problem in SA), people have the right to dislike them. i can't speak on crime in SA, because i don't know who is actually doing it, but SA has a huge problem with car jackings, assault, robbery, and especially rape(known as the rape capital of the world).

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » August 4th, 2007, 2:19 am

Nat Turner wrote:And the Negroes found fault, and murmured against me, saying that if they had my sense THEY WOULD NOT SERVE ANY MASTER IN THE WORLD!

sell wrote:do you consider nat turner a "hero"? in the 20th century, we called JFK and MLK "heros". is nat turner on the same page as those two?



Any black man that refuses to serve the interests of oil companies, big business (other masters), and serves his own interest and that of his people, is a hero in his own right! That’s not an easy task especially in this world, but that should always be the goal! To strive to be separate, independent from any master in the world!

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”