BLACK HITLER

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

BLACK HITLER

Unread post by Mcminister » May 31st, 2007, 4:27 pm

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 31st, 2007, 4:29 pm

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 31st, 2007, 5:19 pm

Damn he is scary. And ya...he does remind me of Hitler

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 31st, 2007, 5:39 pm

Same shit, different time.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » May 31st, 2007, 5:41 pm

hes also dead like hitler

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » May 31st, 2007, 7:01 pm

He did deny the Holocaust.

Is it known yet whether he left NOI or whether he was "asked" to leave?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 31st, 2007, 8:52 pm

would nat turner be a black hitler then too, since him and his group of rebelling slaves actually killed every white person they came across?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 1st, 2007, 5:36 pm

perongregory wrote:would nat turner be a black hitler then too, since him and his group of rebelling slaves actually killed every white person they came across?
In such a dark time for Nat turner, i would find it hard in his position growing up, that all you know of these people around you that your below them, him and his group actually did let go a white owner who was known to be 1 of the few kind ones around the area.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 5th, 2007, 1:19 pm

this foo is the most hardcore racist ive ever came across, he look serius abut it...most peolpe jst talk n dont really mean it,

he dead tho

what do yall think buot Nat Turner ,a HERO or a BAD PERSON?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 5th, 2007, 3:36 pm

Someone needs a hug.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 6th, 2007, 9:47 am

:shock:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 6th, 2007, 5:41 pm

Mcminister wrote:this foo is the most hardcore racist ive ever came across, he look serius abut it...most peolpe jst talk n dont really mean it,

he dead tho

Do you as a black person agree with what i said on nat?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 6th, 2007, 8:08 pm

i didnt really get wat u was tryna say.
clearify it a lil bit more
n ima get back acha

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 6th, 2007, 8:21 pm

What i mean is that growing up in his life, he was isolated to an area where all the white people he saw or most likely knew were above him, with him and his peers bein under slavery, i dont condone that he killed maybe some innocents he came across, but i can understand what happend in some way,not from a black mans point of view, But the fact that hes growin up with thats all he knows,he didnt know any good white people as you might say.

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by doja » July 25th, 2007, 4:49 pm

nat turner hero. u talkin about is he bad 4 killing whites (slaveowning innocents?) nice slaveowners? we need a nation of nat turners. call me racist i could give a fuc white ppl in this country have a dept to pay in blood. alot of ppl(white) want to forget these times and move on.. u cant repay 4 such treatment as we have endured in this country although many blacs remain complacent due to a combinations of ignorance and/or spiritual emptiness. white ppl owe their suffering and they dont want 2 pay and their children dont want 2 pay. and nat turner in my opinion is a hero cuz he was physical manifestation of african revenge in a time and place where the blac man had nothing....u make me a slave rape my sister and my mother im not only gonna kill u when i get the chance im gonna enjoy it.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 25th, 2007, 9:36 pm

nat turner hero. we need a nation of nat turners.
we need a nation of people who murder women and children? and nat turner was no "black hitler". although he took a "kill anything white" approach, he did stand up for what was right, he just took a somewhat wrong approach to it. however, murdering women, and children probably wasn't the best thing to do, and i'm not one to really agree with any kind of violence on inncoent people.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 26th, 2007, 12:29 am

doja wrote:nat turner hero. u talkin about is he bad 4 killing whites (slaveowning innocents?) nice slaveowners? we need a nation of nat turners. call me racist i could give a fuc white ppl in this country have a dept to pay in blood. alot of ppl(white) want to forget these times and move on.. u cant repay 4 such treatment as we have endured in this country although many blacs remain complacent due to a combinations of ignorance and/or spiritual emptiness. white ppl owe their suffering and they dont want 2 pay and their children dont want 2 pay. and nat turner in my opinion is a hero because he was physical manifestation of african revenge in a time and place where the blac man had nothing....u make me a slave rape my sister and my mother im not only gonna kill u when i get the chance im gonna enjoy it.
I think a lot of people look at that he killed a bunch of kids that were innocent in that.

His reasoning I believe was that they would have grown up to be slave owners themselves.

I think he should have taken them as raised them as pro black as he could.....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 26th, 2007, 12:48 am

Mcminister wrote:this foo is the most hardcore racist ive ever came across, he look serius abut it...most peolpe jst talk n dont really mean it,

he dead tho

NAT TURNER A STR8 UP " OG " A QUADRUPLE OG " ...LMAO

A HERO - A WARRIOR - AND LEGEND ......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 26th, 2007, 12:50 am

AND TOUSSAINT 'O FROM HAITI ALSO ...AND THE BLACK PANTHERS , LEGENDS AND HEROES ...........STR8 G'S

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » July 26th, 2007, 3:29 am

“About this time I was placed under an overseer, from whom I ran away and after remaining in the woods thirty days, I returned, to the astonishment of the Negroes on the plantation, who thought I had made my escape to some other part of the country, as my father had done before. But the reason of my return was, that the Spirit appeared to me and said I had my wishes directed to the things of this world, and not to the kingdom of Heaven, and that I should return to the service of my earthly master - "For he who knoweth his Master's will, and doeth it not, shall be beaten with many stripes, and thus have I chastened you." And the Negroes found fault, and murmured against me, saying that if they had my sense they would not serve any master in the world. And about this time I had a vision - and I saw white spirits and black spirits engaged in battle…..”

“And by signs in the heavens that it would make known to me when I should commence the great work - and until the first sign appeared, I should conceal it from the knowledge of men - And on the appearance of the sign, (the eclipse of the sun last February) I should arise and prepare myself, and slay my enemies with their own weapons. “

I always wondered is this really the mind of Nat Turner or just some white dude faking his confession??

http://www.melanet.com/nat/nat.html

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 26th, 2007, 10:31 am

NICKELS wrote:

he dead tho

NAT TURNER A STR8 UP " OG " A QUADRUPLE OG " ...LMAO

A HERO - A WARRIOR - AND LEGEND ......
you know a lot of Germans look at Hitler as a great man, and a hero that revived their country and opened it to new opprotunity, in a time where the rest of the world isolated them and looked down up on them. hitler did a lot of good to the german people, but that doesn't mean he is or should be looked at as a hero.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 26th, 2007, 12:26 pm

he killed jews for no reason ^^^.....invaded countries n wanted all this power n everybody to fear germany..how the fukkk that make him a hero....he a devil....nat turner is a mothafckin hero....he is one of the first people to stand up against those dead hoe ass slave owners

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 26th, 2007, 1:17 pm

the german people were poor, unmotivated, in debt as a nation, and left for shit by the rest of the world after WWI. hitler united the people, motivated them, got them moving again and even helped them financially and got them new technologies. germany came from being a shit hole in debt to the world, to a power factor that almost took over the world in about twelve years. to the german people, he did great things. he just also had a horrific idea to eliminate the jews and take over as much as he could. germans looked to hitler as a "hero", does that mean he is one? he murderer millions of jews. you look at nat turner as a "hero", who was fighting for what was best for him and his people, but he also went about murdering men, women and children. i don't really look at that as a heroic feature.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 26th, 2007, 3:52 pm

Nat turner was a G who put it down, without him it would've taken a longer time for slavery to be abolished. It was ok for white men women and children to treat all blacks like animals -beat them, abuse them, kill them, etc., so he returned the favor, knew he was gonna die but did it for his people. that's a real hero.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 26th, 2007, 5:06 pm

I can understand killing someone who rapes you and murders your family, but killing innocent women and children is not something I am for.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 5:27 pm

^ Cosign.
perongregory wrote:Nat turner was a G who put it down, without him it would've taken a longer time for slavery to be abolished. It was ok for white men women and children to treat all blacks like animals -beat them, abuse them, kill them, etc., so he returned the favor, knew he was gonna die but did it for his people. that's a real hero.
Even if they weren't completely "innocent," I do not believe in murder or torture. Period.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 26th, 2007, 6:24 pm

He is a hero.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 26th, 2007, 6:25 pm

and one more thing, how are the women innocent? This isnt war where the women and children might kick back and not meet you in battle, this is slavery where they benefit off of your suffering and misery. There are alot of first hand accounts of women and children fuckin slaves up from that time.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 26th, 2007, 9:12 pm

perongregory wrote:and one more thing, how are the women innocent? This isnt war where the women and children might kick back and not meet you in battle, this is slavery where they benefit off of your suffering and misery. There are alot of first hand accounts of women and children fuckin slaves up from that time.
Isnt it true that if whites helped slaves back then they could face severe punishment even death?

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by doja » July 26th, 2007, 11:32 pm

i wasnt in nat turners situation. none of us were and we can try and imagine the horrors of slavery but its imposssible to know wut that does to u.. u can only imagine.. hitler tried to slaughter a whole race of ppl (becuase they had his ppl in slavery?) nat turner killed those innocent white ppl because he was just a nigger and we r blac all the way 2 the heart..? the guy comparing nat turner to hitler seems to me feels on some lvl that blac ppl belong in bondage as slaves. cuz i know if the shoe was on the other foot and this was ur history in this country, ur cultures first impression of this country and its ppl. u would feel the same as i. i am weary of white ppl from experience but i do not hate u except indivdualy. feel me? and i think thats the same way nat turner felt. white ppl so deeply racist they dont even know when they spew that shit. instead of this guy sayin "well if that slaveowning scum had of lived his life righteous and not exploited kidnapped ppls from other lands he wouldnt have gotten his "innocent" family slaughtered"..because anyone who is not racist and neutral would see it like this.. i do not claim to be neutral... i see things from a blac mans perspective. and this guy sees things from the white perspective. blac ppl have been able to understand the white perspective so much better than u have been able to understand ours because we r taught urs from day 1 along with our own. the only white ppl that can even get close to but not fully understand our perspective and experience r those who were born amoungst us not just seen us on t.v. media in the usa does not potray blac culture it exploits it.

so since a slave killed his slaveowners and his family now he is a blac hitler.....? i must be too cuz anybody who thinks i belong a slave to him and my family and nation does too i want to know so i can cut ur throat

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 26th, 2007, 11:49 pm

perongregory wrote:and one more thing, how are the women innocent? This isnt war where the women and children might kick back and not meet you in battle, this is slavery where they benefit off of your suffering and misery. There are alot of first hand accounts of women and children fuckin slaves up from that time.
Children do not know much better (that is if your under 10) but i can sort of see the position he was in his whole life.

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by doja » July 26th, 2007, 11:52 pm

A Ghost wrote:
doja wrote:nat turner hero. u talkin about is he bad 4 killing whites (slaveowning innocents?) nice slaveowners? we need a nation of nat turners. call me racist i could give a fuc white ppl in this country have a dept to pay in blood. alot of ppl(white) want to forget these times and move on.. u cant repay 4 such treatment as we have endured in this country although many blacs remain complacent due to a combinations of ignorance and/or spiritual emptiness. white ppl owe their suffering and they dont want 2 pay and their children dont want 2 pay. and nat turner in my opinion is a hero because he was physical manifestation of african revenge in a time and place where the blac man had nothing....u make me a slave rape my sister and my mother im not only gonna kill u when i get the chance im gonna enjoy it.
I think a lot of people look at that he killed a bunch of kids that were innocent in that.

His reasoning I believe was that they would have grown up to be slave owners themselves.

I think he should have taken them as raised them as pro black as he could.....
see this guy i can respect even tho he has a white perspective he is very neutral..he is not a traitor either even tho he dont want to see his children die he dont want 2 see mine die either.

people think they r clever and decietful when they speak to ppl like their true intentions cant be seen.