CRIPS, BLOODS, 415, BGF, GD , VL (AGAINST) KKK, NAZI, ARYANS

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

CRIPS, BLOODS, 415, BGF, GD , VL (AGAINST) KKK, NAZI, ARYANS

Unread post by NICKELS » July 7th, 2007, 11:55 pm

THIS IS ALL A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION AND RESPONSE , A BIG WHAT IF !?

IF THE US MILITARY WAS STRETCHED OUT TO FAR ACROSS THE GLOBE AND IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY OR COUNTRIES AT THE SAME TIME !?!?

WHAT WOULD BE THE OUTCOME IF A RACE WAR BROKE OUT ?

ALL THE WHITE POWER GROUPS UNITED AND SET OFF A RIOT / RACE WAR , WICH CAUSED ALL BLACK GANGS TO UNITE AND GET REALLY ACTIVE AND PRO - BLACK REVOLUTIONARY GROUPS TO GET BACK INTO THAT GUERILLA / PARAMILITARY MODE ????

WHAT STATES WOULD BE AFFECTED , THE HARDEST AND WHAT STATES WOULD THE WHTEPOWER GROUPS CONTROL ??

AND WHAT STATES WOULD THE BLACKS CONTROL ??

WOULD THE SURENOS MEXICAN MAFIA LA EME LA RAZA - AND OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE GANGS , AND WOULD THE RUSSIAN MAFIA , ETC. UNITE WITH THE WHITE POWER GROUPS

THE ASIANS , LATINOS , OTHERS WHERE WOULD THEY HOLD FORT AT WOULD THEY HELP AS ALLIES OR SAY FUCH THAT PROTECT THERE OWN RACE ??

WHERE WOULD SAFE ZONES BE SETUP AT BY THE ARMY OR NATIONAL GUARD AND POLICE .....UNTIL THEY GAIN BACK ORDER

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 12:03 am

LETS MAKE THIS A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING ........ :twisted: :twisted:

2 WEEKS INTO THIS MESS , THERE ARE MAJOR PRISON BREAK OUTS , GANGS & WHITE SUPREMIST GROUPS BREAK INTO PRISONS AND RELEASE ALL MOST EVERYBODY ACROSS THE STATES.........

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 8th, 2007, 9:37 am

This is interested topic i see it like this all black gangs are going to unite as one F*ck the color's off rip as for the asian's,latino's and the P.I's are all going to be cliqued with us the "Black Race".

As for the which race would control the states it would be like how it is now from (DownTown) to any otha hood the black's would control that part of the sector and that goes for every state,the white's would control the subrub's like usually.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 9:54 am

WHEN NIGGAS GO SAVAGE THEY MAY TURN ON THE ASIANS............SO THAT AINT HAPPENING , REMEMBER THE 92 RIOT " ANYTHING LOOKING WHITE IS GETTING SMASHED ON !! ,

LATINOS MAYBE NORTENOS MAY ALLY WITH BLACKS , BUT THE SOUTHSIDERS , SURENOS MEXICAN MAFIA ......MAY SIDE UP WITH THE WHITE POWER GROUPS , .....BUT THE WHITES WILL TURN ON THE MEXICAN SURENOS , AND RAPE LATINA WOMEN ........THEN THEY MAY CHANGE THERE MIND ABOUT AN ALLIANCE WITH THE AB'S AND KKK...........

IN NEWYORK THE LATINS MAY ALLY WITH THE BLACKS ........UNTIL THEY BEEF ABOUT LEADERSHIP.....

SOUTH STRICTLY ALL BLACKS FROM TEXAS UP TO D.C. WILL BE A STRONG BLACK FIGHT ........UNTIL EVERYBODY START BRINGING THE FIGHT TO OTHER STATES

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 8th, 2007, 10:45 am

Latino's from otha gang's is going to align with black's off rip i can see as of right now,as for the mexican's it's pointless for them turning to the white group's for alliance cause they see them more advance,superior and intelligent among any otha race.

As for new york if Latino's alliance with the black's it might be some tension between the two race's.

As for the south we really need to clique up cause you got hella rednecks,kkk,aryan and dem f*ckin nazi's down here tryin to take over and cause confusing.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 11:20 am

BLACKS ARE GOING TO BANG ON WHOEVER LOOKS WHITE LIKE THEY DID THAT RIOT , CAUSE THEY BANG ON LATINOS TOOO , FOR NO REASON ,

AND THE SURENOS MAY LISTEN TO MEX MAFIA AND SIDE WITH THE WHITES & AB'S IN CALI...AND GO AT THE BLACKS .......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 11:22 am

NORTENOS MAY HOLD THERE AREA BUT HAVE A MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING WITH BLACKS........

IN NEWYORK I CAN SEE BLACKS RUNNING DOWNSOUTH TO THERE FAMILY AND PEOPLE FOR MORE NUMBERS

ASIANS AND INNOCENTS MAY RUN FOR THE SAFE ZONE

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2007, 3:18 pm

LOL Sounds like someone's trying to write a script for a movie.... :lol: :D

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 3:36 pm

A Ghost wrote:LOL Sounds like someone's trying to write a script for a movie.... :lol: :D

ITS POORMANS COPYRIGHTED ALREADY .............FOR REAL !! LOL ......LAST WEEK

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 3:37 pm

OH AND NOTARIZED.......... :P :twisted: LOL

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 9th, 2007, 8:38 am

Blacks-They're holdin it down 100% fo their city and hood they're not budgeting until the whole f*ckin race war is over.

Mexican's-Them fools is going to get switched out on real stuff now the AB's and nazi's is going to use the mexican's as bait or use them to go do mission's for them that's how i see it clearly.

Latino's-They gonna clique with whoever skin color is darker not the (mexican's) but they're would be some tension inside their race.

Asian's-Some will hold it down,so will not but if it get to that point they will get off badly like white off f*ckin rice.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 9th, 2007, 9:14 am

NICKELS wrote:
A Ghost wrote:LOL Sounds like someone's trying to write a script for a movie.... :lol: :D

As soon as I read this I was thinking more along the lines of a graphic novel. You have much more freedom in something like that, and can really stretch out the story to develop the characters. I don't think it would make a good movie but I honestly thought "wow this would actually be a cool apocaliptic type graphic novel." Anyways, you're talking strictly America? I could see it more as type thing like the goverment fell and race wars kick in. If you're talking like over night type thing, the goverment would squash it real quick like, regardless of how pre-occupied they were, but if it was like the goverment fell because of some sort of ravaging plaque or war type thing and it was anarchy every man for himself type thing I could see it being more realistic. You could then consider the whole world as part of the story. Would other races from other countries make a bid to take over North America, and how would Mexico and Canada factor in. Would Mexicans march the border to take over southern states and would people not wanting to be involved run to the vast lands of Canada to start over? All sorts of ideas are going thru my head now that I can't even put to a post, this is kind of a cool concept. Too bad I can't draw. :P

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 9:41 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
NICKELS wrote:

As soon as I read this I was thinking more along the lines of a graphic novel. You have much more freedom in something like that, and can really stretch out the story to develop the characters. I don't think it would make a good movie but I honestly thought "wow this would actually be a cool apocaliptic type graphic novel." Anyways, you're talking strictly America? I could see it more as type thing like the goverment fell and race wars kick in. If you're talking like over night type thing, the goverment would squash it real quick like, regardless of how pre-occupied they were, but if it was like the goverment fell because of some sort of ravaging plaque or war type thing and it was anarchy every man for himself type thing I could see it being more realistic. You could then consider the whole world as part of the story. Would other races from other countries make a bid to take over North America, and how would Mexico and Canada factor in. Would Mexicans march the border to take over southern states and would people not wanting to be involved run to the vast lands of Canada to start over? All sorts of ideas are going thru my head now that I can't even put to a post, this is kind of a cool concept. Too bad I can't draw. :P
THANKYOU , I THOUGHT OF IT , BECAUSE OF THE 92 RIOT AND THE KATRINA SITUATION , AND THE BLACK AND MEXICAN GANG WAR THATS GOING ON......

BLACKS BEAT THE SHYT OUT OF THIS WHITE MAN DOWN THERE DURING THE KATRINA THING ......THEY HAD HIS PICTURE IN THE NEWS...

SHYT WILL GET REAL HORRIFIC FAST

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 10th, 2007, 10:52 am

The race war will kick off real soon as we all excepted i just hope that our prayer's will come to an endless death battle between what race is superior.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 10th, 2007, 1:39 pm

Hell wrote:The race war will kick off real soon as we all excepted i just hope that our prayer's will come to an endless death battle between what race is superior.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ......WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE KIDS ........LMAO :lol: :lol: , ITS JUST A WHAT IF STORY !? :shock:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 10th, 2007, 4:12 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
NICKELS wrote:

An interesting concept yes but I hope it never comes true

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 10th, 2007, 4:58 pm

Look at Blood Diamond, there is your answer. Look at South Africa, there is your answer. Black people as a race and this is very generalized have produced few managers per their population on the planet. As soon as Mandela came to power, boom in 24 hours south africa becomes the murder, rape, and car jacking capitol of the world. Wasnt that way under apartheid. Another example is this, thousands have been killed in south africa because of skin TONE. Thats right, the distinguish themselves, coloreds and blacks and they kill each other for it. Not very well reported on. So if a race war broke out, blacks or browns would control the city for awhile. And lest say whites abandon them and lets them have them. Ok, so now what you going to do? The reason there are millions of illeagal aliens here is because they love the prosparity genrated by whites. The same thing happend in south africa, the blacks liked the money they were making. Take out the white man and you will in short order have a country that either resembles africa, or mexico. Those countries / continants area bi product of the people who inhabit them. So do you really want a race war? I spell like shit..I know

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 11th, 2007, 2:12 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Look at Blood Diamond, there is your answer. Look at South Africa, there is your answer. Black people as a race and this is very generalized have produced few managers per their population on the planet. As soon as Mandela came to power, boom in 24 hours south africa becomes the murder, rape, and car jacking capitol of the world. Wasnt that way under apartheid. Another example is this, thousands have been killed in south africa because of skin TONE. Thats right, the distinguish themselves, coloreds and blacks and they kill each other for it. Not very well reported on. So if a race war broke out, blacks or browns would control the city for awhile. And lest say whites abandon them and lets them have them. Ok, so now what you going to do? The reason there are millions of illeagal aliens here is because they love the prosparity genrated by whites. The same thing happend in south africa, the blacks liked the money they were making. Take out the white man and you will in short order have a country that either resembles africa, or mexico. Those countries / continants area bi product of the people who inhabit them. So do you really want a race war? I spell like shit..I know
YES THE WHITE MAN IS GOD AND HITLER SHALL RISE AGAIN AND SHOW THE WORLD THE REAL WAY OF CLEANSING AND TO RENEW THE ARYAN STOCK , ..AND KEEP THE ANIMALS IN LINE.

BECAUSE WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY THEY ARE TODAY, LOL ......HOW WAS AFRICA BEFORE EUROPEAN INVASION !? OR AMERICA AND MEXICO ?

WHERE THERE AFRICAN AND MEXICAN PIRATES ATTACKING EVERY OTHER RACE IN THE WORLD .......CREATING SLAVES BASED ON RACE !? AND PUSHING THERE WAY OF LIFE AND LANGUAGHE ON THEM AND ERASE THERE HISTORY AND LOVE FOR THEM SELVES ........

TO ENSLAVE , KILL , RAPE , ROBB , PLUNDER , MENTALLY BREAK AND TAKE THERE HOMELAND ...FROM A RACE OF PEOPLE , WHO WERE LIVING NORMALYY AND CIVILIZED ........IS NOT NORMAL AND MORALLY SANE

YYOU CAUSED A DOMINO EFFECT .....AND STAND BACK LIKE YOU DID NOT PUSH THE FIRST DOMINO .....

WHO ARE THE DEVILS OF THIS PLANET , TO DATE

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 11th, 2007, 2:21 am

EVIDENCE SHOWS THERE WERE AFRICANS HERE AMONGST THE INDIANS , NOT A LOT BUT ENUFF.......THERE WAS KNOW PROBLEM ......LATER ENTERS THE WHITE MAN , AND 400 YEARS LATER EVERYBODY HATES EACH OTHER , HE BRINGS A VALUE TO SOMETHING AND GREED IS NOW ALIVE , HAVE MORE AND HAVE LESS CAUSES JEALOUSY AND ENVY ......WHITES CREATED THIS HERE ON A MASS SCALE

TRIBES USE TO SHARE EQUALLY AMONGST THE TRIBE...........BEFORE THE WHITE MAN AND HIS GUNS , ALCHOHOL , CHEMICALS , DISEASE , TRICKERY , DECIET , LIES , AND DIVISION HAS CAUSED PROBLEMS THE WORLD OVER .....

IF ANYTHING THATS THE REASON WHY WE ARE IN THIS STATE OR MINDFRAME , ...THE TRUE DEVILS CHILDREN PERSONIFIED , FALLEN ANGELS

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 11th, 2007, 4:04 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Look at Blood Diamond, there is your answer. Look at South Africa, there is your answer. Black people as a race and this is very generalized have produced few managers per their population on the planet. As soon as Mandela came to power, boom in 24 hours south africa becomes the murder, rape, and car jacking capitol of the world. Wasnt that way under apartheid.
Ok and i could say look at Russia. Soon as the communists were out of power it became a country with one of the highest murder rates in the world. Wasnt that way under communism. How great communism must be huh?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 11th, 2007, 4:09 am

Black P stones are allied with the Aryan brotherhood, notable fact.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 12th, 2007, 5:24 pm

Sentenza wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Look at Blood Diamond, there is your answer. Look at South Africa, there is your answer. Black people as a race and this is very generalized have produced few managers per their population on the planet. As soon as Mandela came to power, boom in 24 hours south africa becomes the murder, rape, and car jacking capitol of the world. Wasnt that way under apartheid.
Ok and i could say look at Russia. Soon as the communists were out of power it became a country with one of the highest murder rates in the world. Wasnt that way under communism. How great communism must be huh?
SENTENZA SPEAK ON IT HOMIE .......

Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » July 14th, 2007, 8:42 pm

NICKELS wrote:EVIDENCE SHOWS THERE WERE AFRICANS HERE AMONGST THE INDIANS , NOT A LOT BUT ENUFF.......THERE WAS KNOW PROBLEM ......LATER ENTERS THE WHITE MAN , AND 400 YEARS LATER EVERYBODY HATES EACH OTHER , HE BRINGS A VALUE TO SOMETHING AND GREED IS NOW ALIVE , HAVE MORE AND HAVE LESS CAUSES JEALOUSY AND ENVY ......WHITES CREATED THIS HERE ON A MASS SCALE

TRIBES USE TO SHARE EQUALLY AMONGST THE TRIBE...........BEFORE THE WHITE MAN AND HIS GUNS , ALCHOHOL , CHEMICALS , DISEASE , TRICKERY , DECIET , LIES , AND DIVISION HAS CAUSED PROBLEMS THE WORLD OVER .....

IF ANYTHING THATS THE REASON WHY WE ARE IN THIS STATE OR MINDFRAME , ...THE TRUE DEVILS CHILDREN PERSONIFIED , FALLEN ANGELS

lololol I GOT MUCH LUV 4 YA "NICKELS" U JUS ALWAYS SEEM TO PUT THESE IGNORANT CRACKAZ IN THERE PLACE B4 I CAN AND U DO A DAMN GOOD JOB AT IT HOMIE , KEEP IT UP BRUH!!!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 15th, 2007, 2:05 am

AHAHAHAHAHAH , HEY " BLACK_KING " I HAVE TOOO , AINT TO MANY REAL ONES LIKE US LEFT , HOMEBOY .......I GOT TO PUT IT IN , FRONTLINE SOLDIER BROTHA .....LOL :twisted:

Axis of Evil
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Axis of Evil » July 15th, 2007, 8:31 pm

white gangs are in predominantly white areas. their race war would be against minorities in those areas. to control an area, youd have to move there. they wouldnt be goin anywhere near predominantly minority areas. this thread is stupid tho. be more specific as to what is going on and what the purpose is of these groups. blacks and mexicans beefin with each other cuz they in the same hoods. but blacks and latinos for the most part get along pretty well on the east coast. if some anarchy shit popped off, i think most groups would jus tryta hold down their own areas.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2007, 11:54 pm

Axis of Evil wrote:white gangs are in predominantly white areas. their race war would be against minorities in those areas. to control an area, youd have to move there. they wouldnt be goin anywhere near predominantly minority areas. this thread is stupid tho. be more specific as to what is going on and what the purpose is of these groups. blacks and mexicans beefin with each other because they in the same hoods. but blacks and latinos for the most part get along pretty well on the east coast. if some anarchy shit popped off, i think most groups would jus tryta hold down their own areas.
IS HE A DICH HEAD OR WHAT .......

THIS IS A WHAT IF ......? USE YOUR IMAGINATION ....A WELL PLANNED ATTACK , ACROSS THE STATES BY ALL UNITED WHITE RACIST GROUPS , ON BLACKS AND OTHER MINORITES , ..... :roll:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 17th, 2007, 12:46 pm

If white supremists joined together? What would that be, like 2,000 people? They're a joke.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 18th, 2007, 6:20 am

Silencioso wrote:If white supremists joined together? What would that be, like 2,000 people? They're a joke.
KKK , ARYAN BROTHERS , SKINHEADS , NEO - NAZI , NAZI LOWRIDERS , PECKERWOODS , BACKWOOD MILITIAS , STR8 UP REDKNECK HILLBILLYS DIXIE FLAGG WEARIN MUTHA FUCHAS ,

THERE ARE OVER 200 MILLION WHITES IN AMERICA ........THERE THE MAJORITY , WE ARE THE MINORITY IN THIS COUNTRY

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 18th, 2007, 6:21 am

TeeKay wrote:Black P stones are allied with the Aryan brotherhood, notable fact.
DID ANYBODY READ THIS POST BY TEEKAY OR JUST IGNORED IT ...........??

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 23rd, 2007, 12:42 pm

The average white isn't into that racist sh*t.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 23rd, 2007, 8:22 pm

Ignored it. It was just too ridiculous. Their allies are Bloods, Nortenos, Black Guerilla Family and other Black Power Gangs. AB is a rival.
NICKELS wrote:
TeeKay wrote:Black P stones are allied with the Aryan brotherhood, notable fact.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 23rd, 2007, 11:37 pm

NICKELS wrote:
Read the aryan brotherhood article, they were allies (for some time) in the illinois state, which proved the ABs motavation was on money making, they were rivaling other Chicago gangs inside.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”