Independence for Black people

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 1st, 2007, 1:37 am

ManifestTruth wrote:Se11 wrote:

"and people like you are one of the reasons it will never happen. because people like you, will do so much to talk shit about white people and try to explain how "you are being oppressed", you never make any chance to try to make peace or be friends. i am not saying drop everything and be one big happy family, but you give white people no credit, for anything and just spit upon them. how can you expect racial equality and harmony, when you have a "fu-- white people" attitude, across the board?"

That's the best you can come back/up with??? You really need to step your game up.

Me say "F--- whites"?? Never have and never would, not a racist, I'm a realist.

Credit for what????? Black and white folks is asleep on the job right now. No one
gets credit!!

Spit upon them?? Nah dude, that's your ancestors who love spitting on folks,
not in my DNA to do that.

Racial harmony?? Peaceful co-existence is a remote possibility, racial equality a necessity.

Oppressed?? Hmmm, riding for you people is about more than oppression. Told you before,
YOU DONT GET IT.

Talk shit about white people?? Read any of my posts and show me where. Nah my friend,
I talk shit about black people, WE(that would be black folks) have lots of work to do, and
while we appreciate the gestures of certain whites, it's a task we must go at alone.

RBG4L!!!
I have to agree with you here. Even though there may always be people of other races who support your struggle no one will ever fight the fight for you completely and you have to take whats yours at times. But you also have to differentiate your friends from your foes and the lines between them are not necessarily racial.

Referring to whats been said earlier. No one ever said that white people understand what its like to be black in america. Especially not me, since i am not even in America. Of course not. But thats at least for me, one reason to come here, because i want to understand different peoples perspective and learn about them. It helps me to keep my own point of view in balance and therefore i appreciate every black person explaining their points of views and where they are coming from and make it understandable for outsiders.
Even though you dont have to of course. But as much as i am sharing my opinions i enjoy other people doing so aswell, so that all of us maybe can learn from each other....or not.

On a sidenote:
ManifestTruth wrote: Spit upon them?? Nah dude, that's your ancestors who love spitting on folks,
not in my DNA to do that.
I didnt know that its in peoples DNA to spit on each other.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 1st, 2007, 8:06 am

So let me get this straight who ever doesn't share the same ideas as you is a Fu-cking Moron? you see what you are saying and what the problem really is with white people like you is that you still think your superior and your ideas are superior even when some else trys to present certain ideas that are different because you only think of your selves and not others you just proved yourself.
oh wow, thats the problem with white people like me. wow how did you know!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: i call you a fucking moron because that's what you are. everything you say destroys your credibility even more because you keep speaking non-sense coming out of pure hate and ignorance to life itself.
i'd rather live in a crime infested black neighborhood than here. has made me hate them even more
so you are "fighting against" racsim and equality, yet your HATE FOR WHITE PEOPLE HAS GROWN. wow, that's really wise and sensible!!! how are you not giving lectures in Yale or Harvard with such a mature, smart, and down to earth attitude??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hate brings out the man in you giving reasons to live while blind happiness brings out the coward in you giving you reasons to die by making you the prey".
another fucking moronic quote. you live, to be happy. that's why you wake up and try to enjoy yourself. why everybody does the stupid shit they do in their own personal time. they want to be happy. essentially your saying being hateful is better than being happy. which is proof, beside the fact that your an even bigger fucking moron than you already are, but it also leads me to believe your insane. there have been radical black people in the past(and people of any color for what its worth), with a lot of hate and extreme ideas, but i dont think too many have them have said hate is a better reson to live, than the pursuit of happiness. you need to be instituted and see a psychologist, if your life actually revolves around your hate.

you like having hate, like i have said before. you love the fact that your an in the closet racist, just as much as you say the white people in "your neighborhood" are.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 571
Joined: December 1st, 2005, 3:30 pm

Unread post by ManifestTruth » August 1st, 2007, 9:08 am

On a sidenote:
ManifestTruth wrote: Spit upon them?? Nah dude, that's your ancestors who love spitting on folks,
not in my DNA to do that.
I didnt know that its in peoples DNA to spit on each other.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 1st, 2007, 12:32 pm

^^I got you. :wink:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » August 1st, 2007, 9:22 pm

shit im down with the brotha that said id rather live in a crime infested black neighbrouhood than a white nieghbuorhood , i jst cant stand white folk

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » August 1st, 2007, 9:42 pm

Mcminister wrote:shit im down with the brotha that said id rather live in a crime infested black neighbrouhood than a white nieghbuorhood , i jst cant stand white folk
LOL

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 1st, 2007, 10:47 pm

se11 wrote: oh wow, thats the problem with white people like me. wow how did you know!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: i call you a #%@&#%@ moron because that's what you are. everything you say destroys your credibility even more because you keep speaking non-sense coming out of pure hate and ignorance to life itself.


so you are "fighting against" racsim and equality, yet your HATE FOR WHITE PEOPLE HAS GROWN. wow, that's really wise and sensible!!! how are you not giving lectures in Yale or Harvard with such a mature, smart, and down to earth attitude??? :roll: :roll: :roll:



another #%@&#%@ moronic quote. you live, to be happy. that's why you wake up and try to enjoy yourself. why everybody does the stupid shit they do in their own personal time. they want to be happy. essentially your saying being hateful is better than being happy. which is proof, beside the fact that your an even bigger #%@&#%@ moron than you already are, but it also leads me to believe your insane. there have been radical black people in the past(and people of any color for what its worth), with a lot of hate and extreme ideas, but i dont think too many have them have said hate is a better reson to live, than the pursuit of happiness. you need to be instituted and see a psychologist, if your life actually revolves around your hate.


you like having hate, like i have said before. you love the fact that your an in the closet racist, just as much as you say the white people in "your neighborhood" are.



Wow you seem really irratated by this just like some kind of giant monster would when you start picking at his weaknesses then he starts spitting out arrogant bullsh*t because he's really pissed off on how something soo small dare attack him like this, just like you are saying all this bullsh*t along with that foul language of yours and you're clearly running out of good arguments agianst my posts so you are left with no choice but to start saying complete utter bullsh*t.


I think you misunderstood the quote because it doesn't mean to live life with hate it says not to live your life with that foolish blind happiness with white people feeding you foolish bullsh*t thats been fed to black people all their lives for years and its still being fed today and to hate that bullsh*t or it might ruin us from that white man's ideology that is meant to destroy us psychologically to make us think and live just like they want us to even sh*t in certain way as they want us to. You are just saying foolish arguments that you probably heard from someone else and you believed it because it made sense to you but not evrything that makes sense is right, its the power of making sense that fools people and it that's what you have fallen to and not exactly realizing the true reality and without thinking about what's really going on and what really should be done. Also stick to the real topic that is independence for black people so we don't have to be fed your kind of BS all our lives. The problem is not living with racial harmony its about living in a country with racial hypocrisy that exists in this country.


The only insane person here is your arrogant white self that spits out shi*t like some kind of crazy lunatic who sounds like he's about to have a mental breakdown or something, so you check yourself cause i'm fine the way i am and watch your mouth next time.



:!:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 2nd, 2007, 3:10 am

The only insane person here is your arrogant white self that spits out shi*t like some kind of crazy lunatic who sounds like he's about to have a mental breakdown or something, so you check yourself cause i'm fine the way i am and watch your mouth next time.


funnnnNNNNYYYYYYYYYY :lol:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 2nd, 2007, 10:18 am

Wow you seem really irratated by this just like some kind of giant monster would when you start picking at his weaknesses then he starts spitting out arrogant bullsh*t because he's really pissed off on how something soo small dare attack him like this, just like you are saying all this bullsh*t along with that foul language of yours and you're clearly running out of good arguments agianst my posts so you are left with no choice but to start saying complete utter bullsh*t.
no, i am cursing, because your a complete idiot. if you had made valid and intelligent points, i would not be cursing, but because you sound like a fucking moron sometimes, it gets really irritating and i can't comprehend how a man with half a brain can say some of the things you do. like i said your some pissed off guy, that actually likes living with a hate and anger twords a race of people.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 2nd, 2007, 1:24 pm

se11 wrote:
Str8upmenace wrote:Wow you seem really irratated by this just like some kind of giant monster would when you start picking at his weaknesses then he starts spitting out arrogant bullsh*t because he's really pissed off on how something soo small dare attack him like this, just like you are saying all this bullsh*t along with that foul language of yours and you're clearly running out of good arguments agianst my posts so you are left with no choice but to start saying complete utter bullsh*t.
no, i am cursing, because your a complete idiot. if you had made valid and intelligent points, i would not be cursing, but because you sound like a #%@&#%@ moron sometimes, it gets really irritating and i can't comprehend how a man with half a brain can say some of the things you do. like i said your some pissed off guy, that actually likes living with a hate and anger twords a race of people.


So you like swearing at idiots? that's not very nice of you now is it? who is really an idiot the person who likes swearing at people who he thinks is an idiot because he cannot understand him and thinks hes living in some kind of fantasy world or the person who is trying to understandable to an arrogant idiot? stop thinking with a mind of a 12 year old and stop resorting to foul mouthing other people that you cant understand or dont agree with. your bringing yourself down by doing so.

Read my posts properly if you still think i don't have any proper points and agruments!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 2nd, 2007, 2:45 pm

i know what you have to say, and how you look at things, as all about race, and blacks against whites, all the time. i can see how you view white people and how you have no will to make any change that actually involved white people. you don't look at people individually either, you don't see how each person is different from the next, you only see color. your not doing or saying anything, but being mad and showing hate. and everything you say has a big sense of irony behind it. you want people to change and look at you different, but have no intention to do so for anyone else.

i take a different approach, and try to see uniqness in people around me. i try to be open to other races and religions because the more you are aware of, the less ignorant you are. if you only see white people as "living in the house of our rapists" you aren't aware of anything, and your nothing but a stupid clown. you have no idea about white cultures, or white peoples history. you don't care, yet your the first guy to jump out an express the only thing you do know about white people, their role in slavery. there is so much more to people than "white" or "black", and until you actually get out and learn the diversities among people within races, you will never be able to comprehend what i am saying to you.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 2nd, 2007, 7:22 pm

se11 wrote:i know what you have to say, and how you look at things, as all about race, and blacks against whites, all the time. i can see how you view white people and how you have no will to make any change that actually involved white people. you don't look at people individually either, you don't see how each person is different from the next, you only see color. your not doing or saying anything, but being mad and showing hate. and everything you say has a big sense of irony behind it. you want people to change and look at you different, but have no intention to do so for anyone else.

i take a different approach, and try to see uniqness in people around me. i try to be open to other races and religions because the more you are aware of, the less ignorant you are. if you only see white people as "living in the house of our rapists" you aren't aware of anything, and your nothing but a stupid clown. you have no idea about white cultures, or white peoples history. you don't care, yet your the first guy to jump out an express the only thing you do know about white people, their role in slavery. there is so much more to people than "white" or "black", and until you actually get out and learn the diversities among people within races, you will never be able to comprehend what i am saying to you.


The question here is not how we want to view white people as, its what black people need to rid themselves of our miseries and hardships that we are facing and to give ourselves a sense of pride and not belong to something we were never meant to belong to and have something we can call our own. yes there always irony behind hate and this hate from your perspective you can not understand because you did not expeirence it nor live through it so you label it has being racist thinking they are a bunch of retards who don't know how to respect others for who they are, unfortunelty its more complex than you think it is.

I dont have any ideas about what white culture is? i know all you can know about white culture otherwise i wouldn't of been talking about them if i didn't and i was talking what i personally think about them and what i experienced because everyone has their good and bad sides n what you think might be good thing about your people might not look good to someone else cuz its ur choice as your own person to choose what's right and wrong. Infact many people through out the world dont like white people evryone has their own hate agianst white people for many reasons not just because they woke up one morning and decided to hate on them for no reason but specific reasons that made them hostile towards them.

Plus you cant like everything in this world and the things that you don't like you try to ignore and let them be or seperate to avoid further hostlities. So this is what independence for black people is needed for becuase we are a lost people without a country that we can call our own otherwise we are just always conflicting with other people just to make our pends to get by without a cause to look forward to.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 2nd, 2007, 8:00 pm

bunch of retards who don't know how to respect others for who they are, unfortunelty its more complex than you think it is.
no you see, there was a lot of bad shit done in the past. not just white to blacks. genocides, slaveries, mass murder, abuse, and people being deprived of their rights have been happening since people have been around and will be around until people are extinct. the way you look at things is just fucking stupid, because you creat an idea about a person before knowing anything about their background. it doesn't matter what has been done in the past, present, or will happen in the future, you can't say you can justify it by hate.
i know all you can know about white culture otherwise i wouldn't of been talking about them if i didn't
my man, i bet you don't know shit about any diversity of white people in europe, asia, and even america. you see light skinned, they're white, too you. doesn't matter where they're from what they've done, where they've been, they are white, they are "your rapist" and thats it.
Infact many people through out the world dont like white people evryone has their own hate agianst white people for many reasons not just because they woke up one morning and decided to hate on them for no reason but specific reasons that made them hostile towards them.


and is that right? there are plenty of white people, europeans, asians, and hispanic communities that hate black people. hell they even hated them so much to enslave them. does that mean that its okay to hate black people, because a lot of people do?
Plus you cant like everything in this world and the things that you don't like you try to ignore and let them be or seperate to avoid further hostlities.
so you think white people and black people should just seperate? that's why i call you a fucking moron. instead of working shit out, you want isolation.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 3rd, 2007, 12:02 am

se11 wrote: my man, i bet you don't know shit about any diversity of white people in europe, asia, and even america. you see light skinned, they're white, too you. doesn't matter where they're from what they've done, where they've been, they are white, they are "your rapist" and thats it.


Yes white people in europe have diversity so what? since where in my discussions did i start talking about diversity among white people that's not the intent of this topic nor does it relate to it in anyway?

se11 wrote: and is that right? there are plenty of white people, europeans, asians, and hispanic communities that hate black people. hell they even hated them so much to enslave them. does that mean that its okay to hate black people, because a lot of people do?


May i correct you on your comment that everyone enslaved black people out of hate which is wrong instead europeans were the only ones who enslaved black people out of hate not asians or hispanic. In fact hispanics never even enslaved Black people it was the spanish who enslaved them and i clearly dont know who you talking about in asia? arabs? in which arab slavery is way different from what europeans practiced and never was inspired by hate just because you were a different color. It was the europeans who changed the form slavery from its old practices into a more brutal kind of slavery different from any other kind of slavery that was being practiced around the world. Also hating on dark skinned people is mostly a aryan mentality that's passed on for the last few thousands of years due to their expansions into other parts of world mixing and even destroying other peoples and races brainwashing them with their ideologies.



se11 wrote:so you think white people and black people should just seperate? that's why i call you a #%@&#%@ moron. instead of working shit out, you want isolation.


And how exactly creating your own country considered isolation? isolation is when you lock yourself away from everyone to be alone but when creating a new country your getting your people together to be independent not being isolated because your freeing yourself to be able to govern yourselves instead of taking orders from your oppressive masters who have controled you and destroyed you for many years always hoping somehow you could free yourselves from it and live without someone else telling you what to do and how to live. sure you might not understand how this would feel because you have never lived through this or been the victim yourself because you always thought and heard everything from the third person's perspective taking precautions trying not to offend anyone now that you white people have become so called civilized trying to teach the world about equality like a bunch of hypocites.

How exactly you plan work it out when talking it out and having sit downs on this touchy issue doesn't solve anything like i've said before it only creates rules and regulations that are meant to be broken in which you would need another sit down then another one when they are broken again again and would keep going in a cycle without any solution to it.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 12:15 am

Yes white people in europe have diversity so what? since where in my discussions did i start talking about diversity among white people that's not the intent of this topic nor does it relate to it in anyway?
because it just goes to show your lack of knowledge of people and their cultures, in general, which also shows your highly intelligent :roll: views on race in this country.
May i correct you on your comment that everyone enslaved black people out of hate which is wrong
europeans did the most of the african slave trading, and i didn't mean to sound like i meant something different. i more or less was promoting the point that all around the world, a lot of different communities have a prejudice against black people(the same could be said for white, asian, catholics, ect., not the point). thats not the point. the point is, just because a lot of people hate a group of people, doesn't make it okay, weather steaming from actions in the past or just pure hatred.
And how exactly creating your own country considered isolation? isolation is when you lock yourself away from everyone to be alone but when creating a new country your getting your people together to be independent not being isolated because your freeing yourself to be able to govern yourselves instead of taking orders from your oppressive masters
your making a country for pissed off black people, by pissed of black people, probably not too welcoming to anybody else. by breaking away from everyone else in the US, you would be saying "i want no part of you", therefore you isolate yourself from people here. and i just want to make the point that you still view white people as "oppressive masters", which shows me that your just really pissed off, and are so pissed off that your too stupid to comprehend anything having to do with diversing society.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 12:48 am

ManifestTruth wrote:Se11 wrote:

"i know the story of black people in america".

REALLY?? And I guess the hyena knows the story of lions and why a deep hatred exists between them. If you
aren't black, you dont know the black story. You can read it, eat it, regurgitate and repeat the process again
and again, but UNLESS you've lived life as a black person and saw life thru the eyes of a black person, you
cannot BEGIN to know OUR STORY.

X right, racial harmony will never occur in The States. Sure, we'll all do our part to improve relations
and wish for a better day but reality tells us to not beat a fool's drum.

Should've never integrated in the first place. Was all about economics anyway. Black folks rather share company
with black folks and white folks rather share company with white folks, what's so wrong with that. Black folks
dont need diversity, we're already diverse(probably about 1001 shades of us).

Why we discuss this so often with non-blacks?? They dont(even the real sharp ones) get it..
I didnt know manifest changed all of a sudden.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 12:53 am

Oh i get his comments now,its chill

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 1:17 am

Maybe its just me, but lately ive been thinking, wether its race rights or fightin for gay right or whatever, your gonna get left behind.
Those that you are tryna force to make that change, those who are your opposites that you want to affect isnt going to happen for a long bit.
Keep doing what ever, but this country is more worried about terroism,oil economy that its just not getting thru right now, i admit though, black folk who want it how they feel it should be will have to do something drastic or major which gets people to know.

But maybe people as a whole need to fix this problem we have the enviroment.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 3rd, 2007, 7:11 am

TeeKay wrote:Oh i get his comments now,its chill

And your other screen names?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 3rd, 2007, 7:50 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:
se11 wrote:i know what you have to say, and how you look at things, as all about race, and blacks against whites, all the time. i can see how you view white people and how you have no will to make any change that actually involved white people. you don't look at people individually either, you don't see how each person is different from the next, you only see color. your not doing or saying anything, but being mad and showing hate. and everything you say has a big sense of irony behind it. you want people to change and look at you different, but have no intention to do so for anyone else.

i take a different approach, and try to see uniqness in people around me. i try to be open to other races and religions because the more you are aware of, the less ignorant you are. if you only see white people as "living in the house of our rapists" you aren't aware of anything, and your nothing but a stupid clown. you have no idea about white cultures, or white peoples history. you don't care, yet your the first guy to jump out an express the only thing you do know about white people, their role in slavery. there is so much more to people than "white" or "black", and until you actually get out and learn the diversities among people within races, you will never be able to comprehend what i am saying to you.


The question here is not how we want to view white people as, its what black people need to rid themselves of our miseries and hardships that we are facing and to give ourselves a sense of pride and not belong to something we were never meant to belong to and have something we can call our own. yes there always irony behind hate and this hate from your perspective you can not understand because you did not expeirence it nor live through it so you label it has being racist thinking they are a bunch of retards who don't know how to respect others for who they are, unfortunelty its more complex than you think it is.

I dont have any ideas about what white culture is? i know all you can know about white culture otherwise i wouldn't of been talking about them if i didn't and i was talking what i personally think about them and what i experienced because everyone has their good and bad sides n what you think might be good thing about your people might not look good to someone else because its ur choice as your own person to choose what's right and wrong. Infact many people through out the world dont like white people evryone has their own hate agianst white people for many reasons not just because they woke up one morning and decided to hate on them for no reason but specific reasons that made them hostile towards them.

Plus you cant like everything in this world and the things that you don't like you try to ignore and let them be or seperate to avoid further hostlities. So this is what independence for black people is needed for becuase we are a lost people without a country that we can call our own otherwise we are just always conflicting with other people just to make our pends to get by without a cause to look forward to.
I still don't quite get your line of thinking. I know you've pointed out why you want to seperate but when your arguement is along the lines of "Listen no one is really getting along that great so instead of living in the same country, why not just be neighbours?" I don't imagine relations will be any better and could you imagine trying to start a new country where your neighbour, one of the biggest trading nations in the world, biggest suppliers in the world is the one country that you can't really stand? How is that going to work out any better then before? America is known for making things difficult for the sheer pleasure of making things difficult. That's not really the fault of this new country but it sure would add a lot of pressure to a new nation.

I still nominate Alaska. You can trade with Canada, Japan, China and Russia relatively easy without having to involve America. Though the trading routes aren't ideal they would work out better then sharing a land border. Why has no one else even suggested a place yet? Argh.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 3rd, 2007, 9:10 am

se11 wrote:
Yes white people in europe have diversity so what? since where in my discussions did i start talking about diversity among white people that's not the intent of this topic nor does it relate to it in anyway?
because it just goes to show your lack of knowledge of people and their cultures, in general, which also shows your highly intelligent :roll: views on race in this country.
May i correct you on your comment that everyone enslaved black people out of hate which is wrong
europeans did the most of the african slave trading, and i didn't mean to sound like i meant something different. i more or less was promoting the point that all around the world, a lot of different communities have a prejudice against black people(the same could be said for white, asian, catholics, ect., not the point). thats not the point. the point is, just because a lot of people hate a group of people, doesn't make it okay, weather steaming from actions in the past or just pure hatred.
And how exactly creating your own country considered isolation? isolation is when you lock yourself away from everyone to be alone but when creating a new country your getting your people together to be independent not being isolated because your freeing yourself to be able to govern yourselves instead of taking orders from your oppressive masters
your making a country for pissed off black people, by pissed of black people, probably not too welcoming to anybody else. by breaking away from everyone else in the US, you would be saying "i want no part of you", therefore you isolate yourself from people here. and i just want to make the point that you still view white people as "oppressive masters", which shows me that your just really pissed off, and are so pissed off that your too stupid to comprehend anything having to do with diversing society.

you just don't get it do you? like i've said before and i'll say it again there's no need try and expain to people who keep looking at the world through imaginary glasses to what people really need and what the situation really is like. You clearly don't know how the world works and you see it with your own perspective which is some fantasy world that will never take place. Isolation has nothing to do with indpendence for black and no its not for pissed off black people its about Pride which you whiteboys dont understand and don't have and are even scared to show it nowdays. Stop trying to tell us what's good for us because you dont know and that's one of the problems with this issue in which clearly you think what's good for us which has given you power what to dictate to us becuase we don't tell you how to live so don't tell us how to live and you clearly have no respect for people to be their own people without having someone else govern us and have something we can call our own.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 9:48 am

do whatever you want. but, you say im looking at the world through imaginary lenses, your looking at them through lenses of hate. i'd rather look at positives about people and work twords coming together, than look at the negitaves and look twords growing apart, like you do.
Stop trying to tell us what's good for us because you dont know
you don't know either. your so pissed off and in your own land of hate, you don't see whats best for anybody either. not all black people feel like you, your not the public representitave for black people, and any black person with half a brain will see there is something wrong with the way you look at life and not agree with you, your just some angry guy on the internet.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 4:43 pm

'X' wrote:
TeeKay wrote:Oh i get his comments now,its chill

And your other screen names?
which ones?

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”