Do blacks and Puerto Ricans have beef on the eastcoast?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 7:20 pm

US_ARMED_FORCES wrote:I am Puerto Rican. and I was born in Brooklyn, NY and there are tons of us Ricans in Newyork. We arent mixed with that Black background BS. We are mixed with Tiano and Spanish background. And if us Ricans have black in us, then every nationality does. Because the slaves were everywhere, the Latins Kings are way bigger then the bloods, so I dont know where ya got that information about the Bloods being bigger in Rikers. The Latin Kings and the Netas have teamed up to crush the Bloods. In some cases the M.S. X3 have teamed up with the Latin Kings, and Netas to build blocks around the blood gang members, and easily destroy them. Trust me, I lived it, so I know what the heck I am talking about. the Bloods are in beef with everyone the Latin Kings, Netas, and most Latin gangs hate em. The M.S. 13 are getting realy big in Newyork and they cant stand the Bloods lmao!, also, you are right the Dominicans have more black in em then any other latin nationality out there.

NICKELS wrote:
Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
TRUE, THATS FUNNY ..........LATIN KINGS AND NETAS HATE THEM SPAINSH DUDES , CLAIMIN BLACK GANGS , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , CAUSE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE WEST PROMOTE BLACK UNITY HARD ....

AND LATIN KINGS AND NETAS PROMOTE LATIN UNITY ......

BUT ITS MORE A FAD ON THE EASTCOAST ....YOU GOT WHITEBOYS AND ASIANS CLAIMIN BLOODS AND CRIPS TOOO ITS POPULAR THESE DAYS ...ANYTHING IN HIPHOP OR BLACK CULTURE IS CONSIDERED COOL , EVEN OUR GANGS WICH IS NEGATIVE .....BUT THEY WANT FOLLOW THAT TOO ..LMAO :lol:

BUT NAH THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWYORK DUDES THEY GET ALONG ...BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS AND PUERTO RICANS DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY WERE LIVING IN SEPERATE NIEGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S .....AND WOULD FIGHT AND GET INTO IT , ESPECIALLY IN PRISON ,

THE BRONX WAS MORE OF A MIX OF BLACKS AND P.R.,

BUT YOU HAD ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE BRONX TOO , BUT WEST HARLEM AND BROOKLYN AND QUEENS WERE MORE OF BLACK DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS , AND BLOCKS AND PROJECTS .

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLACK SPADES GANG THEY USE TO BANG ON THE PUERTO RICAN GANG THE SAVAGE NOMADS ....AND WHEN ZULU WAS ORIGINALLY BLACK THEY BANGED ON A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED "LA FAMILIA " ...AND THE FIVE PERCENTERS USE TO ATTACK RICANS TOOO , BUT THEY TIMES CHANGED AND THAT STOPPED AND MORE LATINS STARTING GETTING INTO HIP HOP ALOT AND THAT STOP ALOT OF PROBLEMS

AFTER THE 90'S THE NEW GENERATION ARE HANGING TOGETHER MORE , LIKE NORTENO MEXICANS AND BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA.

NORTENOS ARE INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE JUST LIKE PUERTO RICANS ARE..

WHATS FUNNY IS WHY ARE BLACKS GETTING INTO PROBLEMS WITH DOMINICANS , WHO 70% OF THERE PEOPLE ARE BLACK , AND NOW A DAYS THE ORIGINAL BEEF WITH THE PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE MORE WHITE LOOKING IS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS THEY USE TOO......LOL

BUT ITS NOT ALOT OF BLACKS IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER ...THERE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK , AND IT MORE SPANISH AND WHITES AND FORIEGNERS...NOW , CHECK NEWYORK IN COUPKLE YEAR , GONE BE DIFFERENT , THE SHIFT IS GOING SOUTH , FOR BLACKS
MS13 dont beef with any Black gangs....

User avatar
US_ARMED_FORCES
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 4:55 pm
Location: Tampa, Fl
Contact:

thats not true

Unread post by US_ARMED_FORCES » August 3rd, 2007, 8:07 pm

Thats not true. MS13 hate Black gangs, they cant stand the Bloods or the Crips. And right now in LI they crushing the Bloods.
TeeKay wrote:
US_ARMED_FORCES wrote:I am Puerto Rican. and I was born in Brooklyn, NY and there are tons of us Ricans in Newyork. We arent mixed with that Black background BS. We are mixed with Tiano and Spanish background. And if us Ricans have black in us, then every nationality does. Because the slaves were everywhere, the Latins Kings are way bigger then the bloods, so I dont know where ya got that information about the Bloods being bigger in Rikers. The Latin Kings and the Netas have teamed up to crush the Bloods. In some cases the M.S. X3 have teamed up with the Latin Kings, and Netas to build blocks around the blood gang members, and easily destroy them. Trust me, I lived it, so I know what the heck I am talking about. the Bloods are in beef with everyone the Latin Kings, Netas, and most Latin gangs hate em. The M.S. 13 are getting realy big in Newyork and they cant stand the Bloods lmao!, also, you are right the Dominicans have more black in em then any other latin nationality out there.

NICKELS wrote:
Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
TRUE, THATS FUNNY ..........LATIN KINGS AND NETAS HATE THEM SPAINSH DUDES , CLAIMIN BLACK GANGS , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , CAUSE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE WEST PROMOTE BLACK UNITY HARD ....

AND LATIN KINGS AND NETAS PROMOTE LATIN UNITY ......

BUT ITS MORE A FAD ON THE EASTCOAST ....YOU GOT WHITEBOYS AND ASIANS CLAIMIN BLOODS AND CRIPS TOOO ITS POPULAR THESE DAYS ...ANYTHING IN HIPHOP OR BLACK CULTURE IS CONSIDERED COOL , EVEN OUR GANGS WICH IS NEGATIVE .....BUT THEY WANT FOLLOW THAT TOO ..LMAO :lol:

BUT NAH THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWYORK DUDES THEY GET ALONG ...BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS AND PUERTO RICANS DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY WERE LIVING IN SEPERATE NIEGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S .....AND WOULD FIGHT AND GET INTO IT , ESPECIALLY IN PRISON ,

THE BRONX WAS MORE OF A MIX OF BLACKS AND P.R.,

BUT YOU HAD ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE BRONX TOO , BUT WEST HARLEM AND BROOKLYN AND QUEENS WERE MORE OF BLACK DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS , AND BLOCKS AND PROJECTS .

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLACK SPADES GANG THEY USE TO BANG ON THE PUERTO RICAN GANG THE SAVAGE NOMADS ....AND WHEN ZULU WAS ORIGINALLY BLACK THEY BANGED ON A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED "LA FAMILIA " ...AND THE FIVE PERCENTERS USE TO ATTACK RICANS TOOO , BUT THEY TIMES CHANGED AND THAT STOPPED AND MORE LATINS STARTING GETTING INTO HIP HOP ALOT AND THAT STOP ALOT OF PROBLEMS

AFTER THE 90'S THE NEW GENERATION ARE HANGING TOGETHER MORE , LIKE NORTENO MEXICANS AND BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA.

NORTENOS ARE INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE JUST LIKE PUERTO RICANS ARE..

WHATS FUNNY IS WHY ARE BLACKS GETTING INTO PROBLEMS WITH DOMINICANS , WHO 70% OF THERE PEOPLE ARE BLACK , AND NOW A DAYS THE ORIGINAL BEEF WITH THE PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE MORE WHITE LOOKING IS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS THEY USE TOO......LOL

BUT ITS NOT ALOT OF BLACKS IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER ...THERE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK , AND IT MORE SPANISH AND WHITES AND FORIEGNERS...NOW , CHECK NEWYORK IN COUPKLE YEAR , GONE BE DIFFERENT , THE SHIFT IS GOING SOUTH , FOR BLACKS
MS13 dont beef with any Black gangs....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2007, 3:01 am

REGGAETON STARTED IN PANAMA ..........PUERTO RICANS DIDNT GET INTO IT UNTIL LATE END OF THE 90'S GOING INTO 2000 , EVEN THE P.R. REGGAETON ARTIST ADMITTED THAT .... TEGO & DON OMAR ....ETC.

JAMIACANS INTRODUCED REGGAE TO " BLACK - PANAMIANIANS " DURING THE BUILDING OF THE CANAL , WAYYY BACK . AND THEY BEEN DOING " AFRO - LATIN REGGAE " AKA REGGAE - TON , UP TO " EL GENERAL " ...WHO IS WELL KNOWN AND FAMOUS ........AS EXPLAINED BY VARIOUS JAMAICAN AND WESTINDIAN AND PANAMAINIAN ARTIST ....ITS DOCUMENTED , THE BEAT THATS USED WAS CREATED BY JAMIACAN PRODUCER ITS CALLED " THE DEM BOW BEAT "....THAT IT IS ALL BASED ON .........LOL ,

CANT LIE OR CREAT A NEW HISTORY FOR THIS MUSIC ........IT WAS CREATED BY BLACKS FOR OTHER BLACKS OF ANOTHER LANGUAGE IN PANAMA ...NOW IT SPREAD TO OTHER TYPE PEOPLE ....

BLOODS ARE NOT BEING SMASHED ON BY NO LATIN KINGS , NOW THATS A JOKE AND A LIE ......LATIN KINGS ADMITTED IGT PUBLICLY , BLOODS DOMINATED THEM , ...ADMITTED BY THE LATIN KINGS LEADER HIM SELF "

MOST SPANISH DUDES WANT TO RUN WITH & JOIN BLACK GANGS NOW ...I DONT KNOW WHY BU T THEY DO "........LOL

MS - 13 ......BANG ON PUERTO RICANS & MEXICANS & BLACKS .....AND THEY GET SERVED ON TOOO BY MEXICANS AND BLACKS , ON THE EAST BUT THERE STILL SMALL

BUT MS - 13 DONT HAVE A BEEF ....NOT REALLY WITH BLACKS IN CALIFORNIA......

THERE ARE MORE BLOODS THAT DOMINATE THE EASTCOAST , THAN LATIN KINGS OR NETAS .....THEY HAVE NOT HAD ANY STRENGTH SINCE THEY FIRST STARTED THE WAR WITH BLOODS ........YOUR TALKING OUT OF PRIDE AND NOT TRUTH ..YOUR LIVING A FANTASY ....JOSE "

STAY IN THE ARMED FORCES AND GET ALL THE SPANISH SOLDIERS TOGETHER AND CREATE " THE LATIN KINGS & NETAS FOR BUSH ARMY " ..AND FIGHT THE IRAQI MUSLIM SOLDIERS ... FOR HIM , ....RICKY MARTIN ALREADY SUNG A SONG AT HIS PRESIDENTIAL PARTY ....ON TV LIVE , SO GO AHEAD AND FINISH THE B.S....WITH REST OF THE SHYT ....YOUR YAPPIN THATS NOT REALITY ......

MEXICANS ARE THE MOST DOMINATING GANG AND THE SALVADORIAN MS - 13 ................PUERTO RICANS CAN NOT FUCH WITH THEM AND YOU KNOW THIS CHECK THE HISTORY ........YOUR FULL OF PRIDE AND LIES

PUERTO RICAN " US ARMED FORCES ........GO BE ALL YOU CAN BE " AND GO EAT ALL THE BEANS AND RICE YOU CAN EAT "

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2007, 3:05 am

NICKELS wrote:REGGAETON STARTED IN PANAMA ..........PUERTO RICANS DIDNT GET INTO IT UNTIL LATE END OF THE 90'S GOING INTO 2000 , EVEN THE P.R. REGGAETON ARTIST ADMITTED THAT .... TEGO & DON OMAR ....ETC.

JAMIACANS INTRODUCED REGGAE TO " BLACK - PANAMIANIANS " DURING THE BUILDING OF THE CANAL , WAYYY BACK . AND THEY BEEN DOING " AFRO - LATIN REGGAE " AKA REGGAE - TON , UP TO " EL GENERAL " ...WHO IS WELL KNOWN AND FAMOUS ........AS EXPLAINED BY VARIOUS JAMAICAN AND WESTINDIAN AND PANAMAINIAN ARTIST ....ITS DOCUMENTED , THE BEAT THATS USED WAS CREATED BY JAMIACAN PRODUCER ITS CALLED " THE DEM BOW BEAT "....THAT IT IS ALL BASED ON .........LOL ,

CANT LIE OR CREAT A NEW HISTORY FOR THIS MUSIC ........IT WAS CREATED BY BLACKS FOR OTHER BLACKS OF ANOTHER LANGUAGE IN PANAMA ...NOW IT SPREAD TO OTHER TYPE PEOPLE ....

BLOODS ARE NOT BEING SMASHED ON BY NO LATIN KINGS , NOW THATS A JOKE AND A LIE ......LATIN KINGS ADMITTED IGT PUBLICLY , BLOODS DOMINATED THEM , ...ADMITTED BY THE LATIN KINGS LEADER HIM SELF "

MOST SPANISH DUDES WANT TO RUN WITH & JOIN BLACK GANGS NOW ...I DONT KNOW WHY BU T THEY DO "........LOL

MS - 13 ......BANG ON PUERTO RICANS & MEXICANS & BLACKS .....AND THEY GET SERVED ON TOOO BY MEXICANS AND BLACKS , ON THE EAST BUT THERE STILL SMALL

BUT MS - 13 DONT HAVE A BEEF ....NOT REALLY WITH BLACKS IN CALIFORNIA......

THERE ARE MORE BLOODS THAT DOMINATE THE EASTCOAST , THAN LATIN KINGS OR NETAS .....THEY HAVE NOT HAD ANY STRENGTH SINCE THEY FIRST STARTED THE WAR WITH BLOODS ........YOUR TALKING OUT OF PRIDE AND NOT TRUTH ..YOUR LIVING A FANTASY ....JOSE "

STAY IN THE ARMED FORCES AND GET ALL THE SPANISH SOLDIERS TOGETHER AND CREATE " THE LATIN KINGS & NETAS FOR BUSH ARMY " ..AND FIGHT THE IRAQI MUSLIM SOLDIERS ... FOR HIM , ....RICKY MARTIN ALREADY SUNG A SONG AT HIS PRESIDENTIAL PARTY ....ON TV LIVE , SO GO AHEAD AND FINISH THE B.S....WITH REST OF THE SHYT ....YOUR YAPPIN THATS NOT REALITY ......

MEXICANS ARE THE MOST DOMINATING GANG AND THE SALVADORIAN MS - 13 ................PUERTO RICANS CAN NOT FUCH WITH THEM AND YOU KNOW THIS CHECK THE HISTORY ........YOUR FULL OF PRIDE AND LIES

PUERTO RICAN " US ARMED FORCES ........GO BE ALL YOU CAN BE " AND GO EAT ALL THE BEANS AND RICE YOU CAN EAT "

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » August 6th, 2007, 3:58 am

US_ARMED_FORCES wrote: We arent mixed with that Black background BS. We are mixed with Tiano and Spanish background. And if us Ricans have black in us, then every nationality does.
Ignorant.

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 2:09 am

Unread post by one1hype » August 6th, 2007, 6:25 pm

no ricans follow blacks like little dogs...they act like african americans even though they have there own hispanic culture (black or mixed or not) there sellouts in the u.s. u dont see american blacks going to pr and acting like there hispanics

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 7th, 2007, 4:06 am

THAT IS SO TRUE ESPECIALLY IN NEWYORK.........ITS PATHETIC , THEY HAVE NO SHAME , BY THE LATE 80'S THEY GOT WORST COPYING AND BITING EVERYTHING BLACKS DO ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL PRESENT DAY IN THE 2K ERA ....

RESPECT GIVEN TOO , RICKY MARTIN AND MARC ANTHONY ....FOR KEEPING THERE HERITAGE ALIVE

THE OTHERS ARE JUST PARROTS , COPYING ..........NO SHAME , MAKE YOUR GRAND PARENTS AND PEOPLE PROUD , CARRY ON THERE LEGACY

STOP DICC RIDIN OTHERS .........YA WENT BEYOND , APPRECIATING OTHERS CULTURES , YA TURNED INTO STR8 BITERS COPY CATS...

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 7th, 2007, 8:06 am

NICKELS wrote:THAT IS SO TRUE ESPECIALLY IN NEWYORK.........ITS PATHETIC , THEY HAVE NO SHAME , BY THE LATE 80'S THEY GOT WORST COPYING AND BITING EVERYTHING BLACKS DO ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL PRESENT DAY IN THE 2K ERA ....

RESPECT GIVEN TOO , RICKY MARTIN AND MARC ANTHONY ....FOR KEEPING THERE HERITAGE ALIVE

THE OTHERS ARE JUST PARROTS , COPYING ..........NO SHAME , MAKE YOUR GRAND PARENTS AND PEOPLE PROUD , CARRY ON THERE LEGACY

STOP DICC RIDIN OTHERS .........YA WENT BEYOND , APPRECIATING OTHERS CULTURES , YA TURNED INTO STR8 BITERS COPY CATS...


U will never hear a pr admit that they get all there style from blacks they wear corn rows and jordans another thing about pr,s that crack me up is how they don't claim to be west indian in nyc most people see pr girls as hoes and all pr men are known for is eating pum pum and getting toung rings what kind of man gets a toung ring lol

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 7th, 2007, 8:39 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:
another thing about pr,s that crack me up is how they don't claim to be west indian in nyc
Why would they claim to be west indian if they're not west indian, west indian is known as trinidad, jamaica, haiti, st. lucia, barbados, I mean the DR and Puerto Rico is there too, but it's a different label mostly due to the language. They claim caribbean though.
KINGFEAR62 wrote: most people see pr girls as hoes and all pr men are known for is eating pum pum
Hey don't sleep some black girls are interested by that

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 7th, 2007, 12:56 pm

Trust me I know black girls love men who eat pum pum but pr men take it to far eating ass and all that pr,s are off the hook lol

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 7th, 2007, 2:49 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote: but pr men take it to far eating ass and all that
LOOOL

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 2:09 am

Unread post by one1hype » August 7th, 2007, 3:10 pm

ive seen ricans claim straight black...i tell them your not black...then they talk about there mixed but the majority of them are black...when i see a cuban or dominican standing next to a rican...u can tell the cuban / dominican has black...but when i see a rican i see black in rare cases...but you know ricans don not have as much black as a dominican or cuban...most ricans look spanish n indian...so y r these guys trying to claim straight black...fitteds forces baggy pants joining that stupid fake blood shit in newyork

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 2:09 am

Unread post by one1hype » August 7th, 2007, 3:13 pm

and ricans have white(spanish) in them but theyll will never admit it to the blacks...but puerto ricans girls are some of the most beautiful girls...reason y there mixed mainly with 3 different races white(spanish) indio n black...and we know mixed girls no matter there race look good

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 7th, 2007, 9:03 pm

one1hype wrote:ive seen ricans claim straight black...i tell them your not black...then they talk about there mixed but the majority of them are black...when i see a cuban or dominican standing next to a rican...u can tell the cuban / dominican has black...but when i see a rican i see black in rare cases...but you know ricans don not have as much black as a dominican or cuban...most ricans look spanish n indian...so y r these guys trying to claim straight black...fitteds forces baggy pants joining that stupid fake blood shit in newyork
Depends what's most "beneficial" for them in that place/time/situation
Cold Bear wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:most people see pr girls as hoes and all pr men are known for is eating pum pum
Hey don't sleep some black girls are interested by that
Unfortunately

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2007, 2:33 am

THERE FUNNY PEOPLE THEY WERE MORE , REAL BACK IN THE 70'S , WHEN THE 8O 'S CAME THEY JUST WENT CRAZY ....TRYING TO COPY BLACKS , IUN THE 70'S AND 60'S THEY WERE COPYING " ITALIANS " BUT THE ITALIANS WERE KICKING THERE ASSES FUCHING THEM UP AND TAKING THERE WOMEN ......SO THEY WAS DRIVEN AWAY BY THEM .......THEN THEY STARTED HANGING AROUND BLACK PEOPLE , THEY HAD A SOME BLACK PEOPLE FROM THERE ISLAND IN P.R. ..........BUT THE MAJORITY ARE WHITE OR WHITE/INDIAN LATINOS....IN P.R.

THERE LIKE CHAMELEONS ......THEY ACT LIKE WHO EVERS THE DOMINANT PEOPLE OF THAT AREA AND TRY TO FIT IN ......NOT TRUST WORTHY ....NO SHAME

PUERTORICAN MEN ...EAT ASSS , THEY CORNER THE MARKET IN THAT ....AND FUCH THERE WOMEN WITH THERE PERIODS ...., AND THE FALL IN LOVE REAL HARD WITH THERE WOMEN .....IF THEY WOMEN TRY TO LEAVE THEM , THEY KILL THEY WOMEN AND THERESELVES.......LMAO

THEY ARE VERYYYYYYYYY JEALOUS IF THEY SEE A PUERTORICAN GIRL , WITH A MAN OF ANOTHER RACE ........LMAO , THEY BE MAD , JUST STARING AT HER LIKE THEY WANT TO KILL HER......AND DONT EVEN KNOW HER .....LOL

ESPECIALLY " BLACK MEN .......PUERTORICAN GIRLS - CHICAS LOVE THE BIG BLACK MANDINGO STICK .KNOWN FACT ...LOL

LET A PUERTORICAN DUDE FIND OUT HIS EX OR BABYMOTHER IS NOW . FUCHING A BLACK GUY ........HE GOES NUTZ ON HER.....LOL

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A BLACK PUERTORICAN LIKE " TEGO CALDERON " OR " ROBERTO CLEMENTE " WHO BOTH FACED SOME RASICISM IN P.R. FROM WHITE LATINOS.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 8th, 2007, 3:59 am

NICKELS wrote:THERE FUNNY PEOPLE THEY WERE MORE , REAL BACK IN THE 70'S , WHEN THE 8O 'S CAME THEY JUST WENT CRAZY ....TRYING TO COPY BLACKS , IUN THE 70'S AND 60'S THEY WERE COPYING " ITALIANS " BUT THE ITALIANS WERE KICKING THERE ASSES FUCHING THEM UP AND TAKING THERE WOMEN ......SO THEY WAS DRIVEN AWAY BY THEM .......THEN THEY STARTED HANGING AROUND BLACK PEOPLE , THEY HAD A SOME BLACK PEOPLE FROM THERE ISLAND IN P.R. ..........BUT THE MAJORITY ARE WHITE OR WHITE/INDIAN LATINOS....IN P.R.

THERE LIKE CHAMELEONS ......THEY ACT LIKE WHO EVERS THE DOMINANT PEOPLE OF THAT AREA AND TRY TO FIT IN ......NOT TRUST WORTHY ....NO SHAME

PUERTORICAN MEN ...EAT ASSS , THEY CORNER THE MARKET IN THAT ....AND FUCH THERE WOMEN WITH THERE PERIODS ...., AND THE FALL IN LOVE REAL HARD WITH THERE WOMEN .....IF THEY WOMEN TRY TO LEAVE THEM , THEY KILL THEY WOMEN AND THERESELVES.......LMAO

THEY ARE VERYYYYYYYYY JEALOUS IF THEY SEE A PUERTORICAN GIRL , WITH A MAN OF ANOTHER RACE ........LMAO , THEY BE MAD , JUST STARING AT HER LIKE THEY WANT TO KILL HER......AND DONT EVEN KNOW HER .....LOL

ESPECIALLY " BLACK MEN .......PUERTORICAN GIRLS - CHICAS LOVE THE BIG BLACK MANDINGO STICK .KNOWN FACT ...LOL

LET A PUERTORICAN DUDE FIND OUT HIS EX OR BABYMOTHER IS NOW . FUCHING A BLACK GUY ........HE GOES NUTZ ON HER.....LOL

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A BLACK PUERTORICAN LIKE " TEGO CALDERON " OR " ROBERTO CLEMENTE " WHO BOTH FACED SOME RASICISM IN P.R. FROM WHITE LATINOS.



Damn homie u hit the nail on the head

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » August 8th, 2007, 5:28 am

lol, yall some racist muthafuckas

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 8th, 2007, 6:08 am

It was pr girls that started the lesbo trend in ny now every other 14 year old girl claims to be a damn lesbo it makes me sick to see young ass girl kissing each other people really need to start raising there kids right

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 571
Joined: December 1st, 2005, 3:30 pm

Unread post by ManifestTruth » August 8th, 2007, 10:37 am

NICKELS wrote:THERE FUNNY PEOPLE THEY WERE MORE , REAL BACK IN THE 70'S , WHEN THE 8O 'S CAME THEY JUST WENT CRAZY ....TRYING TO COPY BLACKS , IUN THE 70'S AND 60'S THEY WERE COPYING " ITALIANS " BUT THE ITALIANS WERE KICKING THERE ASSES FUCHING THEM UP AND TAKING THERE WOMEN ......SO THEY WAS DRIVEN AWAY BY THEM .......THEN THEY STARTED HANGING AROUND BLACK PEOPLE , THEY HAD A SOME BLACK PEOPLE FROM THERE ISLAND IN P.R. ..........BUT THE MAJORITY ARE WHITE OR WHITE/INDIAN LATINOS....IN P.R.

THERE LIKE CHAMELEONS ......THEY ACT LIKE WHO EVERS THE DOMINANT PEOPLE OF THAT AREA AND TRY TO FIT IN ......NOT TRUST WORTHY ....NO SHAME

PUERTORICAN MEN ...EAT ASSS , THEY CORNER THE MARKET IN THAT ....AND FUCH THERE WOMEN WITH THERE PERIODS ...., AND THE FALL IN LOVE REAL HARD WITH THERE WOMEN .....IF THEY WOMEN TRY TO LEAVE THEM , THEY KILL THEY WOMEN AND THERESELVES.......LMAO

THEY ARE VERYYYYYYYYY JEALOUS IF THEY SEE A PUERTORICAN GIRL , WITH A MAN OF ANOTHER RACE ........LMAO , THEY BE MAD , JUST STARING AT HER LIKE THEY WANT TO KILL HER......AND DONT EVEN KNOW HER .....LOL

ESPECIALLY " BLACK MEN .......PUERTORICAN GIRLS - CHICAS LOVE THE BIG BLACK MANDINGO STICK .KNOWN FACT ...LOL

LET A PUERTORICAN DUDE FIND OUT HIS EX OR BABYMOTHER IS NOW . FUCHING A BLACK GUY ........HE GOES NUTZ ON HER.....LOL

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A BLACK PUERTORICAN LIKE " TEGO CALDERON " OR " ROBERTO CLEMENTE " WHO BOTH FACED SOME RASICISM IN P.R. FROM WHITE LATINOS.
Damn Nickels, you go hard on the Boricuas, my dude. I know it's different in NYC with Nubians and Boricuas than in CT
but I got some very cool and very thorough PR homeboys from the BX, the BK, Lower Eastside, and Uptown(Spanish Harlem).
Sure, there's been plenty of beefing(killing) 'tween us over the years, mainly due to street dreams. In Bridgeport especially,
Blacks, PR's, Cape Verdeans, Jamaicans, Haitians generally work together(with Blacks and PR's being the two dominant groups due to their numbers).

I hear what you saying though about playing both sides. Thing is, many of our people refuse to step up their game in terms
of economic viability, learning and teaching our history, and dealing with the myriad issues facing us. Until that happens, we
should be wary of spending energy illustrating the shortcomings of ethnic groups when we, as a collective, harbor so many shortcomings of our own. Just my humble opinion, good brother..PEACE

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » August 9th, 2007, 12:17 am

rocstar wrote:lol, yall some racist muthafuckas

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 9th, 2007, 12:20 am

WE ALL GOT DIFFERENT STEREOTYPES, OURS IS JUST AS BAD AS ANY OTHER RACE..........LMAO

I JUST POINTED OUT SOME OF THERES , ......FOR THE DUDE " US ARMED FORCES " THAT WAS POSTING

ITS BLACK OR NOTHING TO ME , .......

I HONESTLY FIND REAL PUERTORICANS COOL ........ITS THESE NEW WANNNABEE BLACK , THAT TRY AND ACT LIKE - AFRICAN - AMERICANS OR AFRO - JAMAICANS , ARE CORNY AND CLOWNISH .........

BUT THE TRADITIONAL ONES ARE COOL , AND STR8 UP . I RESPECT RICKY MARTIN AND MARC ANTHONY ....AT LEAST THEY KEEP THERE CULTURE AND HERITAGE ALIVE ...I RESPECT ANYBODY WHO LOVE THERE OWN BEFORE THE NEXT PERSONS STUFF OR CULTURE

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » August 9th, 2007, 12:31 am

LOL, but you not Black Nickels, according to these weirdos everybody is the same or just percentages. I guess me and you is the only Black people here.

oops, sorry you to X!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 9th, 2007, 12:39 am

YO ROC , IM NOT JUST BLACK ...IM PROOOOOOOOOO BLACK . ....LOL BROTHER !!

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 9th, 2007, 3:57 am

Black power lol

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Unread post by looneytunes1 » August 9th, 2007, 8:28 am

NICKELS your a faggot. Get away with that shit on a website forum. You sound like a whiteboy for real. Always trying to start shit with your dumbass sterotypes trying to kick some knowledge. I can start throwing out some "black stereotypes" and being disrespectfull too...but im not even like that.

flachill
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 1:49 pm
Location: Va

Unread post by flachill » August 25th, 2007, 2:12 pm

I dont know where some people got the info that bloods are a stronger and bigger gang than the almighty latin king nation,
personally i had two uncles locked down in attica and rikers island, and latins run the new york state prisons. The bloods in new york were formed by blacks to protect them from latin kings and netas up north, but on the streets of new york its all its mostly love between ricans and blacks cause its the same struggle you feel me..... also all that ricans dick riding and tryin to be black is bogus cause hiphop started in the bronx home to more ricans than puerto rico, and it was there that us and the blacks started the hiphop culture blacks usually were the mc's and they djayed, while the ricans sprayed graffitti, break danced and djayed as well ...... its all love tho

flachill
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 1:49 pm
Location: Va

Unread post by flachill » August 25th, 2007, 3:16 pm

this nigga nickels is a bitch....talkin bout boriquas are funny people, and that were dick riders... now i know you aint black cause most of yall on our dicks.... all these rappers tryin to name themselves after our legends : Juelz Santana, Scarface, Nas Escobar, Bobby Valentino, Tony yayo ect... nigga were the ones who supply yall with dope, everyone knows that!!! even jay-z admits spanish jose taught him the coke game, and on the movie paid in full who were the real drug overlords nikka... matter of fact i had 2 uncles: Caesar and chino locked down thru out the tristate area in clinton, dannemora,rikers island and attica and my uncle chino was an assasin for the ALKNation and he started a riot in attica against the bloods he spit a razor from his his mouth and caught one of them niggas in the face and cut off his nose,....blacks know how we get down.....even my uncle caesar was locked down in Clinton correctional when Tupac was there and he said that he was a bitch he wouldnt even come out his cell he even threw up the latin kings sign while in his cell he knew what was up...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 25th, 2007, 3:30 pm

BLACKS INVENTED EVERY FORM IN HIPHOP 4 TO 5 YEAR BEFORE ANY RACE WAS AROUND ....STRICTLY IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS EARLY 70 'S BEFORE IT SPREAD AND BECAME POPULAR BY 1976 - 79 ,SUGAR HILL GANG , MAINSTREAM ERA ......( EXCEPT CERTAIN THINGS IN GRAFFITIT CULTURE !?

TWO TURNTABLES , SCRATCHIN , CUTTIN , TRICKS , TRANSFORMIN SCRATCH ,

BBOYING / BREAKDANCE ....

MC / RAPPIN


PUERTORICANS & WHITES - LEARN TO BREAK DANCE FROM BLACK PEOPLE 4 TO 5 YEARS AFTER WE CREATED IT AND DID IT ALL OVER THE BRONX , BBOYING WAS BASED OFF OF JAMES BROWN AND FUNK MOVES DONE CREATED AND DONE ONLY BY BLACKS FOR YEARS WAY BEOFRE ANYBODY , ....WHEN -LATINOS WERE DOING SALSA AND GETTING INTO ( DISCO ANOTHER BACK MUSIC FORM) AND OTHER AMERICAN BASED CULTURE ...LATER THE MENUDO BOY BAND !!

GRAFITTI & TAGGGING WAS BEING DONE BY EVERYBODY ...WHITES MEXCIANS BLACKS ...ETC.....BUT IT HAS MULITIPLE HISTORIES AND ORIGINS ....

HIPHOP / BLACK CULTURE .....EVERYBODY IS INTO IT NOW , BUT IT DID NOT START UP THAT WAY ......JUST LIKE THE REST OF OUR CULTURE , EVERYBODY GETS INTO IT , YEARS AFTER WE CREATE IT .........POPULAR

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 25th, 2007, 3:36 pm

flachill wrote:this nigga nickels is a bitch....talkin bout boriquas are funny people, and that were dick riders... now i know you aint black cause most of yall on our dicks.... all these rappers tryin to name themselves after our legends : Juelz Santana, Scarface, Nas Escobar, Bobby Valentino, Tony yayo ect... nigga were the ones who supply yall with dope, everyone knows that!!! even jay-z admits spanish jose taught him the coke game, and on the movie paid in full who were the real drug overlords nikka... matter of fact i had 2 uncles: Caesar and chino locked down thru out the tristate area in clinton, dannemora,rikers island and attica and my uncle chino was an assasin for the ALKNation and he started a riot in attica against the bloods he spit a razor from his his mouth and caught one of them niggas in the face and cut off his nose,....blacks know how we get down.....even my uncle caesar was locked down in Clinton correctional when Tupac was there and he said that he was a bitch he wouldnt even come out his cell he even threw up the latin kings sign while in his cell he knew what was up...
AHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO , YA SAY ANYTHING TO GIVE YA SELF PRIDE , YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART YA DICC RIDERS....NO SHAME

YA COPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EVERYTHING , SOON YOU GET OFFLINE GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK , SMELL REALITY

IN THE MOVIE PAID IN FULL , THAT DRUG LORD WAS IN REAL LIFE STORY AN " AFRICAN DIPLOMAT FROM LENNOX TERRACE HOUSES , FROM HARLEM " THEY CHANGED HIS RACE IN THE MOVIE ,...............LIKE ALL OF THERE NAMES , YOU AINT THE ONLY ONES SUPPLYING DRUGS STOP SUCHIN YA OWN BALLS ............LAMO

TUPAC , HALF YOUR PEOPLE IS SWEATIN TUPAC , JEALOUS ASS GOYA , EVEN YOU , YA CANT BE US OR DO IT LIKE US .....YOU KNOW IT , WE LEAD YOU FOLLOW ........DISCUSSION OVER , TKO !!

RICKY MARTIN IS THE REAL BICH

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 25th, 2007, 6:03 pm

i can honestly say i dont know a full blooded puerto rican...damn......my chick got it in her but only 1/4 and her mama mixed with white.....st.louis is a ethnically changelled city mostly back and white.......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 26th, 2007, 11:01 am

NO SUCH THING AS A FULL BLOODED PUERTORICAN ...THERE MIXED WHITE - INDIAN - LATINO ....ITS NOT A RACE ITS A SUB RACE , ITS AN ISLAND THAT WAS ALL INDIAN FIRST , THEN THE WHITE SPANISH CAME AND BROUGHT AFRICAN SLAVES ...AND THEY STARTED MIXING , BUT SOME STAYED CLOSE TO...WHITE AND OTHERS STAYED CLOSE TO AFRICAN OR INDIAN............THEY HAVE LESS BLACKS THERE IN P.R. LIKE TEGO CALDERON ...., MOSTLY IN A SPOT CALLED LOIZA .

BUT YOU HAVE WHITE ONES THERE LIKE DE LAHOYAS WIFE , RICKY MARTIN , RITA MORENO , MARC ANTHONY .....OR JUST MIXED LOOKING WHITE ONES LIKE JLO , FAT JOE ....

BLACK - LATINO SLAVES ARE : DOMINICANS - HONDURAS - PANAMA - AND HALF OF CUBA IS BLACK , OTHER HALF WHITE LATINOS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 26th, 2007, 11:10 am

FLACHILL WROTE :

this nigga nickels is a bitch....talkin bout boriquas are funny people, and that were dick riders... now i know you aint black cause most of yall on our dicks.... all these rappers tryin to name themselves after our legends : Juelz Santana, Scarface, Nas Escobar, Bobby Valentino, Tony yayo ect.

THIS DUMB ASS SAYS WE ON HIS PEOPLES DICH , AND THEY DONT CREATE NOTHING , AND ARE ONLY POPLUAR FOR : SALSA , GOYA BEANS , AND THERE WOMAN............LOL :lol: :lol:

HOW MANY SPANISH DUDES WALKING AROUND TRYING TO ACT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE & LISTEN TO OUR MUSIC , TAKING ON BLACK NICKNAMES AND STREET NAMES LIKE BLACKS ......ALSO !!

WHY NOT MAKE YOUR PEOPLE AND PARENTS PROUD , STOP THE FAKE - REG GAY TON .....AND MAKE REAL SALSA MUSIC , BE PROUD , GO BACK AND BLOW YOUR CULTURE UP , AND STOP DICC RIDIN BLACKS ....

EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SALSA MUSIC WAS CREATED BY CUBANS AND YOU TOOK THEY FLAGG AND FLIPP THE COLORS ON IT ....AND REGGAETON WAS CREATED BY ( BLACK JAMAICANS / BLACK PANAMAINIANS ) WAY BACK ........LIKE 40 YEARS AGO UNTIL .....EL GENERAL "THE ARTIST ...

MAKE TITO PUENTE WILLIE COLON , HECTOR LAVOE PROUD .....KEEP YOUR CULTURE ALIVE ...HOMIE !!

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”