Do blacks and Puerto Ricans have beef on the eastcoast?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 26th, 2007, 11:48 am

NICKELS wrote:NO SUCH THING AS A FULL BLOODED PUERTORICAN ...THERE MIXED WHITE - INDIAN - LATINO ....ITS NOT A RACE ITS A SUB RACE , ITS AN ISLAND THAT WAS ALL INDIAN FIRST , THEN THE WHITE SPANISH CAME AND BROUGHT AFRICAN SLAVES ...AND THEY STARTED MIXING , BUT SOME STAYED CLOSE TO...WHITE AND OTHERS STAYED CLOSE TO AFRICAN OR INDIAN............THEY HAVE LESS BLACKS THERE IN P.R. LIKE TEGO CALDERON ...., MOSTLY IN A SPOT CALLED LOIZA .

BUT YOU HAVE WHITE ONES THERE LIKE DE LAHOYAS WIFE , RICKY MARTIN , RITA MORENO , MARC ANTHONY .....OR JUST MIXED LOOKING WHITE ONES LIKE JLO , FAT JOE ....

BLACK - LATINO SLAVES ARE : DOMINICANS - HONDURAS - PANAMA - AND HALF OF CUBA IS BLACK , OTHER HALF WHITE LATINOS
i mean just puerto rican like im puerto rican not im puerto rican and african amerian or puerto rican and korean or some shit......the darkest puerto rican i seen is antonio fargas...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 26th, 2007, 3:12 pm

BLACKPUERTO RICANS OF AFRICAN SLAVES ....TEGO CALDERON , TITO PUENTE , ROBERTO CLEMENTE ...DESCENDANTS OF AFRICAN SLAVE BROUGHT TO THE ISLAND OF PUERTORICO FROM AFRICA...BY SPANISH SLAVE MASTERS , THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY BLACKS " IN " PUERTORICO .....ITS MORE WHITE/INDIANS .....

ANTONIO FARGAS IS AFRO-CUBAN , LIKE CELIA CRUZ ....DESCENDANTS OF AFRICAN SLAVES ...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 26th, 2007, 4:19 pm

flachill is lyin bout the history of hip hop, pricans were there but the blacks started all of the elements first then other cultures came in added some shit. In fact pricans wasn't even at the first hip hop jams until Afrika bambatta went to the prican side and invited them to the jams, stop tryna claim some shit that you didn't start. Cornbread black dude from philly was the first hip hop grafitti artist, and if you listen to the rocksteady dudes and all the famous prican b-boys they'll tell you that the blacks started b-boying (they used to call it the moreno style) and then they later got a hold of it and took it to the ground. Grandmaster was it theodore or caz, I think it was Caz was the first person to scratch a record, etc.. So stop lyin, talkin bout we dont copy but talkin all this nigga shit.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 26th, 2007, 5:46 pm

fargas is mixed of puerto rican and trinainian i thought he was afro puerto rican.....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 27th, 2007, 11:54 am

NICKELS wrote:
WHY NOT MAKE YOUR PEOPLE AND PARENTS PROUD , STOP THE FAKE - REG GAY TON .....AND MAKE REAL SALSA MUSIC , BE PROUD , GO BACK AND BLOW YOUR CULTURE UP , AND STOP DICC RIDIN BLACKS ....
I have a suggestion for you Nickels. We will all do that as soon as you stop "dickriding" other people by using ANY of their inventions. What do you think about that?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 27th, 2007, 12:16 pm

You people look for shyt to fight about lol everyone calm down its just a forum don't email anyone some hot ones lol

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 27th, 2007, 12:26 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:You people look for shyt to fight about lol everyone calm down its just a forum don't email anyone some hot ones lol
Yea you are right, my bad. Sometimes the ignorance just gets me pissed.....

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 27th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 27th, 2007, 12:29 pm

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 27th, 2007, 12:33 pm

hahaha yep, exactly!! :wink:

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 27th, 2007, 1:36 pm

i said this once befo and i dont like repeatin myself.......this is america....culture or gonna blend with each other...people are gonna emulate each otha......so im dickridin mexicans by wearin dickie shorts with low socks and ridin lowriders.....im dickridin asians because i like karate and shit?????im dickridin white people because i like basketball,football, and otha sports they created????? get cha mind right....real talk......

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 27th, 2007, 1:42 pm

^-- yep thats real talk

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 27th, 2007, 6:14 pm

Young Deuce wrote:i said this once befo and i dont like repeatin myself.......this is america....culture or gonna blend with each other...people are gonna emulate each otha......so im dickridin mexicans by wearin dickie shorts with low socks and ridin lowriders.....im dickridin asians because i like karate and shit?????im dickridin white people because i like basketball,football, and otha sports they created????? get cha mind right....real talk......
best post here

flachill

Unread post by flachill » August 28th, 2007, 9:03 am

one tv for the ricans other one for the blacks

carltouss619
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by carltouss619 » August 28th, 2007, 3:01 pm

NICKELS wrote:BLACKPUERTO RICANS OF AFRICAN SLAVES ....TEGO CALDERON , TITO PUENTE , ROBERTO CLEMENTE ...DESCENDANTS OF AFRICAN SLAVE BROUGHT TO THE ISLAND OF PUERTORICO FROM AFRICA...BY SPANISH SLAVE MASTERS , THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY BLACKS " IN " PUERTORICO .....ITS MORE WHITE/INDIANS .....

ANTONIO FARGAS IS AFRO-CUBAN , LIKE CELIA CRUZ ....DESCENDANTS OF AFRICAN SLAVES ...
loiza , bayamon (sp)??

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 1:18 am

jackson 5 - versus - menudo ?? there is NO comparison !!

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » October 24th, 2007, 9:30 pm

NICKELS wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:fly your bit-chass to LA, get off the plane, drive yourself around town until you find some cholos, and start something. I don't see you particpating in this so called race war. Stop typing about it and be about it. You sound like a broken record just repeating the same race BS knowing you would never do anything but pound your keyboard.

lol..
NIGGA IF IT WAS IN MY STATE I WOULD PARTICIPATE , ........THEY COME UP ON ME NIGGA I AINT BACKIN DOWN , ...AND I DO COME TO CALI , I WAS JUST THERE LANDED IN LAX ...AND LEFT FROM ONTARIO ........., NIGGAS FROM CRENSHAW , SHOWED ME AROUND , TOOK ME TO KILLA KING HOPSITAL , MORENO VALLEY MALL , I GOT UP WITH , THE ROLLIN " 60 ' - FRUTI TOWN . SOME HUNTAS ....AND NIGGAS TOOK ME TO RIVERSIDE , OUT IN MORENO VALLEY MALL , I WAS ALL OVER THAT BICH..SUK A DICK YA ESE NIGGAS IS FAGS .... AND I WAS OVER BY THE MAIN ST. CRIP .....AREA , YA , SUCH BALLS NIGGA , I WAS THERE AINT ONE ESE CAME THROUGH FRONTIN WHEN I WAS THERE ...........NIGGAS WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY BE PUTTIN IT ON YA IN COUNTY , SICH EM BOOTY BANDITS ON YA .....HALF YA SURENOS DONE BEEN RAPED ...I SEE WHY YA TRYING BANG OUT ,.........
i know your lyng right there i met foos from main st and know they beef it with the 60's, and the crenshaws dont get along with those hoods either,

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Do blacks and Puerto Ricans have beef on the eastcoast?

Unread post by Quickdraw » November 13th, 2007, 9:54 pm

TomTom wrote:ok im like real curious b/cse i know Bloods and LK's have a serious beef going on..looks like bloods are winning to..heck i was watching a special on rikers island, and a LK even admitted that bloods are the most dominant gang on the island..Let me know what it do eastcoasters...and if they do have beef do u think its turning racial..LK's have some black members i noticed..
Dont judge the Latin Kings by whats go on out East, they aint even start King out there. So whoever them niggas fighting outside the CHI is irelevant, and thats they own local lil BS. Especially them confused ass dudes in New York. Cuz if they was on they square they would know that Kings are related to BPS and super tight with Stones on principle. Stones are black and Kings are Latino, and they family. So how you gon be a King and diss blacks but your family is a black mob? Plus its an entire set of black Latin Kings in Chicago and black Kings all over. If you suprised to see a black King then you prolly outtertown. Niggas need to quit talking like they from the motherland or that whoever they fight in their lil city is a main enemy of LKN. Yall enemies is GDz and Folks. Motherland whats good, but yall NY niggas need to quit talking like them weird ass EC gangs are King main enemies when they only local shit.

RASKAL

Unread post by RASKAL » December 13th, 2007, 7:48 pm

MAYATES OR FAGGOT ASS RICANS CANT FUCK WITH the MEXICANS. THATS JUST A FACT.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 13th, 2007, 11:20 pm

RASKAL wrote:MAYATES OR FAGGOT ASS RICANS CANT fu-- WITH the MEXICANS. THATS JUST A FACT.
why you race baiting? chill that shit. you love yo people, cool, dont mean you gotta hate on other people. when did brown pride = I hate other people,? that's what I don't get about a lot of young Mexicans today, instead of really being proud of their culture, gettin some history etc., they out there hatin, shit is pitiful.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 14th, 2007, 5:50 pm

RASKAL wrote:MAYATES OR FAGGOT ASS RICANS CANT fu-- WITH the MEXICANS. THATS JUST A FACT.
I am warning you only once about the use of racial slurs. Read this.

viewtopic.php?t=15616

Do it again and you will be banned.