Blacks Who Kill Whites Are Most Likely To Be Executed

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Blacks Who Kill Whites Are Most Likely To Be Executed

Unread post by 'X' » August 2nd, 2007, 10:07 pm

STUDY: BLACKS WHO KILL WHITES ARE MOST LIKELY TO BE EXECUTED
Written by Jeff Grabmeier

COLUMBUS , Ohio – Blacks convicted of killing whites are not only more likely than other killers to receive a death sentence – they are also more likely to actually be executed, a new study suggests.

But the findings showed that African Americans on death row for killing nonwhites are less likely to be executed than other condemned prisoners.

“Examining who survives on death row is important because less than 10 percent of those given the death sentence ever get executed,” said David Jacobs, co-author of the study and professor of sociology at Ohio State University.

“The disparity in execution rates based on the race of victims suggests our justice system places greater value on white lives, even after sentences are handed down.”

This apparently is the first study to examine whether the race of murder victims affects the probability that a convicted killer gets the ultimate punishment, Jacobs said.

He conducted the study with Zhenchao Qian, professor of sociology at Ohio State, Jason Carmichael of McGill University and Stephanie Kent of Cleveland State University. Their results appear in the August 2007 issue of the American Sociological Review.

The study examined outcomes of 1,560 people sentenced to death in 16 states from 1973 to 2002. These 16 states were chosen because they had the complete data that the researchers needed for the study.

Other research has shown that the great majority of those sentenced to death have their sentences overturned in appeal, Jacobs said. But little is known about the factors that lead some condemned prisons to be executed.

There is more than a two-fold greater risk that an African American who killed a white person will be executed than there is for a white person who killed a non-white victim.

“The fact that blacks who kill non-whites actually are less likely to be executed than blacks who kill whites shows there is a strong racial bias here,” Jacobs said. “Blacks are most likely to pay the ultimate price when their victims are white.”

Hispanics who killed whites were also more likely to be executed than were whites who killed non-whites, the study showed. But the risk of execution were not as strong for Hispanics who killed whites as they were for blacks who killed whites.

The study also reinforced findings by Jacobs in previous studies. He found that the likelihood of a legal death penalty was greater in states with higher proportions of black residents, an ideologically more conservative population, and in states where there was greater support for Republican candidates.

In the most recent study, Jacobs finds that execution probabilities increase in states along with the population of African Americans, up to a point. But when the population of blacks reaches about 16 percent of the population, executions start to decrease. Probably at that point, African Americans have enough votes and political influence within a state to reduce the number of executions, Jacobs said.

Various other political and state-level factors also played a role in the use of the death penalty in the states studied. States with more conservative citizens were more likely to execute, as were states that had higher percentages of voters who supported Republican presidential candidates.

“Republican presidential candidates often run on law and order platforms, so it is not surprising that the success of these candidates goes along with support for the harshest punishment,” he said.

“Overall, we found that our justice system is not colorblind, even after offenders are put on death row,” Jacobs said. “White lives are still valued more than black ones when it comes to deciding who gets executed and who does not.”

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 2nd, 2007, 10:32 pm

thats probably true and something i can honestly believe.

even though i can't complain, because i am for the execution of any murderer of innocent people, regardless of race and in most cases age. so if they are using this as a motive to kill murderers, power to them. it's just a damn shame they don't execute as many killers from other races as well.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 2nd, 2007, 10:51 pm

Im anti death penalty, its costs the taxpayers more money to put someone to death than to house them for life in prison.

Not only that but the death penalty is not an effective deterrant.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 2nd, 2007, 10:51 pm

And its used unfairly regarding race....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 2nd, 2007, 11:00 pm

even though i can't complain, because i am for the execution of any murderer of innocent people, regardless of race and in most cases age. so if they are using this as a motive to kill murderers, power to them. it's just a damn shame they don't execute as many killers from other races as well

U MEAN

even though i can't complain, because i am for the execution of any murderer of innocent people, regardless of race and in most cases age. so if they are using this as a motive to kill murderers, power to them. it's just RACIST that they don't execute as many killers from other races as well

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 2nd, 2007, 11:50 pm

racist, would be a compliment. it's a fucking discrase, to non-criminals everywhere, that they don't take some of these murderers behind the jail and just shoot them right there. you want quick, easy, cheap executions, just take all these motherfuckers, line them up, and shoot them right there, one by one. get a box of bullets for $20, let them see or phone whoever a few hours before, and just get the whole jail out of the way in a day.

start doing this, I PROMISE you the murder rates will drop significantly in a matter of weeks.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 2nd, 2007, 11:53 pm

se11 wrote:racist, would be a compliment. it's a #%@&#%@ discrase, to non-criminals everywhere, that they don't take some of these murderers behind the jail and just shoot them right there. you want quick, easy, cheap executions, just take all these motherfuckers, line them up, and shoot them right there, one by one. get a box of bullets for $20, let them see or phone whoever a few hours before, and just get the whole jail out of the way in a day.

start doing this, I PROMISE you the murder rates will drop significantly in a matter of weeks.
:shock:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 3rd, 2007, 6:23 am

We already know this guy ain't wrapped too tight.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Blacks Who Kill Whites Are Most Likely To Be Executed

Unread post by TomTom » August 3rd, 2007, 7:12 am

'X' wrote:STUDY: BLACKS WHO KILL WHITES ARE MOST LIKELY TO BE EXECUTED
Written by Jeff Grabmeier

COLUMBUS , Ohio – Blacks convicted of killing whites are not only more likely than other killers to receive a death sentence – they are also more likely to actually be executed, a new study suggests.

But the findings showed that African Americans on death row for killing nonwhites are less likely to be executed than other condemned prisoners.

“Examining who survives on death row is important because less than 10 percent of those given the death sentence ever get executed,” said David Jacobs, co-author of the study and professor of sociology at Ohio State University.

“The disparity in execution rates based on the race of victims suggests our justice system places greater value on white lives, even after sentences are handed down.”

This apparently is the first study to examine whether the race of murder victims affects the probability that a convicted killer gets the ultimate punishment, Jacobs said.

He conducted the study with Zhenchao Qian, professor of sociology at Ohio State, Jason Carmichael of McGill University and Stephanie Kent of Cleveland State University. Their results appear in the August 2007 issue of the American Sociological Review.

The study examined outcomes of 1,560 people sentenced to death in 16 states from 1973 to 2002. These 16 states were chosen because they had the complete data that the researchers needed for the study.

Other research has shown that the great majority of those sentenced to death have their sentences overturned in appeal, Jacobs said. But little is known about the factors that lead some condemned prisons to be executed.

There is more than a two-fold greater risk that an African American who killed a white person will be executed than there is for a white person who killed a non-white victim.

“The fact that blacks who kill non-whites actually are less likely to be executed than blacks who kill whites shows there is a strong racial bias here,” Jacobs said. “Blacks are most likely to pay the ultimate price when their victims are white.”

Hispanics who killed whites were also more likely to be executed than were whites who killed non-whites, the study showed. But the risk of execution were not as strong for Hispanics who killed whites as they were for blacks who killed whites.

The study also reinforced findings by Jacobs in previous studies. He found that the likelihood of a legal death penalty was greater in states with higher proportions of black residents, an ideologically more conservative population, and in states where there was greater support for Republican candidates.

In the most recent study, Jacobs finds that execution probabilities increase in states along with the population of African Americans, up to a point. But when the population of blacks reaches about 16 percent of the population, executions start to decrease. Probably at that point, African Americans have enough votes and political influence within a state to reduce the number of executions, Jacobs said.

Various other political and state-level factors also played a role in the use of the death penalty in the states studied. States with more conservative citizens were more likely to execute, as were states that had higher percentages of voters who supported Republican presidential candidates.

“Republican presidential candidates often run on law and order platforms, so it is not surprising that the success of these candidates goes along with support for the harshest punishment,” he said.

“Overall, we found that our justice system is not colorblind, even after offenders are put on death row,” Jacobs said. “White lives are still valued more than black ones when it comes to deciding who gets executed and who does not.”

Dogg i didnt even half to read the whole thing..One of my nigs from 456 piru is on deathrow right know for killing a rich whiteman in front of his kids during a robbery..Im not saying my nigg was right but i still got love for him..These white folks out here thru the book at my nigga..they didnt even take to mention my Ru was once in college at OU, before he shot up a frat party on campus..downhill from there..But yea i agree 100%..

X you scaring me dogg..haha..you sure you aint BPP..??..naw its cool tho my nigga..ive just noticed alot of your post..

i could then go w/ some racial tension we have had in our prisons between blacks and whites..blacks killed a leader of the ARyans, and they wanna try and give like 16 brothers(2 of which are PR) the death penalty..But hold up..Aryans kill a brotha, and it hardly gets talked about..THats the racist shit we deal with round hurr Ya heard!!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 8:24 am

Cold Bear wrote:We already know this guy ain't wrapped too tight.
why you tripping on me? you think we should treat murderers, and rapist, and theivs as good as we do? we should let them out in 15 years, 10 with parole, 8 with good behavior, so they can come right out and do it again? i'm sorry a criminal is a criminal, and putting them in jail to hang out and life weights, isn't going to scare anyone away from showing the pieces of shit they are, and hurting innocent people. we need much harsher punishments for serious crimes. this just reflects on the way this whole country was founded, its a country for criminals by criminals. look at the founding fathers, the ones that owned, beat, raped, and murdererd slaves. thats who's made our original draft of the constitution and continued on with slavery for the next 100 years after. and who suffers all the time? innocent people. the innocent slaves, guilty of being black suffered back then, and now because we're more diversed, we all feel the wrath of how the prison system fails to intimidate and rehabilitate and keep criminals away from us civilized people. every sigle time an innocent mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, looses someone they love because some asshole with a gun wants to rob or kill or be hard, we see how the system has fails protect innocent people.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 3rd, 2007, 12:10 pm

excecution is BS in my opinion, why would u excecute someon who is retaliatin or somethin like that, people can change they ways....killin someone who killed wats the result n positive thing, both of'em are dead, i think it shud be a crime excecuting people, coz the gov't is basicly killing you, its also Premeditated murder for the gov't,lol

its BS excecuting, death penalty doesnt work, jst like the three stike law which is jst there to put more black people in jail.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 3rd, 2007, 12:37 pm

I'm not really for the death penalty but it's hard to argue against in some cases of mass-murders and child molestors especially when DNA is in play and the person is proven guilty without a doubt. On the flip side though, I think jail isn't really setup to reform people as much as it is to house people. Very few jails have reform programs in place that actually work. I think that's a major problem.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 12:52 pm

Mcminister wrote:excecution is BS in my opinion, why would u excecute someon who is retaliatin or somethin like that, people can change they ways....killin someone who killed wats the result n positive thing, both of'em are dead, i think it shud be a crime excecuting people, coz the gov't is basicly killing you, its also Premeditated murder for the gov't,lol

its BS excecuting, death penalty doesnt work, jst like the three stike law which is jst there to put more black people in jail.
the positive thing, is in 10 years they don't come out and kill or rape again, and he can't get out in 20 years and live a normal, happy life, while whoever he killed lost time with their loved one because of this asshole. death is the worst thing in our life. when your dead your gone for good. it rips apart familes, friends, and loved ones. if you lack such self-control that you have to murder somebody, you do not belong in our society ever. you get one chance, you fuck up, your done, that's how it should be. i'm not thinking of "ohh the poor guy on death row" im thinking of the poor child, husband, wife, or family, this guy ruined because he was an asshole. i dont buy that "criminals change" thing, because 1-they shouldn't have been a criminal in the first place and 2-they shouldn't have murdererd in the first place.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 3rd, 2007, 3:21 pm

id hate fo u to ever be president^^^ fkk u soundin like goerge bush son.

DEATH is part of LIFE.....LIFE wudnt be LIFE if it wasnt for DEATH, everybody gon die one day,

people do reform they lives man, were u locked up in the huose wen u were little....ex cons always come uot preaching, some come out n do bad again but them dudes doin time for murder msot the times cahnge, some of em go in named TreY johnson come out Mohammad Rakbah .

most black people kill someone fo a reason, alot of times retaliation, drugs or w.e......wwhy the fkk u gon sell drugs and expect not to see heat one day(hustlin isnt as easy as rappers make it seem) u shud be the one to blame wen ur family is cryin ...u chose adt life...wen u get murdered blame urself wen u choking on ur blood, its ur fault ur family is goin to another funeral ...shud have chosen another lifestyle.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 3rd, 2007, 3:22 pm

don kno bout white folk tho :( they be mass murderers fo no reaason

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 3rd, 2007, 3:40 pm

Mcminister wrote:don kno bout white folk tho :( they be mass murderers fo no reaason

gyeah rofl with serial killers n mess

keep them muthafukkas in prison forever, these dudes that put in work on a gang, they do it because thats their lifestyle, THEY CAN change.

whats sad tho is dudes who push drugs get more time then child molesters/rapists.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 6:10 pm

DEATH is part of LIFE.....LIFE wudnt be LIFE if it wasnt for DEATH, everybody gon die one day,
thats the dumbass logic behind it. there's a difference between being shot and dying when your 27 and dying of cancer when your 80. murder cuts peoples lives short, ruins families, how would you feel if somebody killed your son, or parent, or grandparent in robery? would you be still shouting "they can change"? i'm sorry, i'd execute every murderer in one day if i had the chance to. no discrimination in race, age, or religion.
murder msot the times cahnge, some of em go in named TreY johnson come out Mohammad Rakbah .
they should have known better no to kill in the first place. this isn't a fucking issue of stealing a soda from the store when your little, or making a mistake on a test. this is dealing with people lives, the people they care abouts lives. you steal something, you do graffiti on a garage, you give it back, you do community service, no damage is done. you even beat someone up, their bruises will heal. you kill someone, you can never make up for it. not to the family you destroyed, not to the persons life you took, not never. if your about the age of 11, you should know better than to kill someone, so i have no sympathy for ANYONE that kills people.

and like you said "come out mohammad rakbah". they SHOULDN'T come out period. they should go in and stay in till they die. letting out murderers is like going up to the family of their victims and spitting right in their face. this guy spends 15 years in jail and it makes up for the loss of a loved one? get the fuck outa here.
most black people kill someone fo a reason
thats fucking retarded. the only reason to kill is to protect yourself/your family. other than that, there is no reason to kill other than feeding your sick ego.

i don't care what color kills what, it's flat out wrong. the worst thing you can do along with molestation. and family and friends are the most important things in life. when you kill, you take away someones family and friend. i don't see how you can have any symapthy or remorse for pieces of shit people that kill peoples children, parents, and friends.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 3rd, 2007, 6:18 pm

se11 wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:We already know this guy ain't wrapped too tight.
why you tripping on me? you think we should treat murderers, and rapist, and theivs as good as we do? we should let them out in 15 years, 10 with parole, 8 with good behavior, so they can come right out and do it again? i'm sorry a criminal is a criminal, and putting them in jail to hang out and life weights, isn't going to scare anyone away from showing the pieces of shit they are, and hurting innocent people. we need much harsher punishments for serious crimes. this just reflects on the way this whole country was founded, its a country for criminals by criminals. look at the founding fathers, the ones that owned, beat, raped, and murdererd slaves. thats who's made our original draft of the constitution and continued on with slavery for the next 100 years after. and who suffers all the time? innocent people. the innocent slaves, guilty of being black suffered back then, and now because we're more diversed, we all feel the wrath of how the prison system fails to intimidate and rehabilitate and keep criminals away from us civilized people. every sigle time an innocent mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, looses someone they love because some ahole with a gun wants to rob or kill or be hard, we see how the system has fails protect innocent people.
se11 wrote:i'm not thinking of "ohh the poor guy on death row"
Statistically, just purely statistically, no one can argue against the fact that at least one innocent person will be killed by the death penalty. Since taxes are compulsory, and since we do not have individual control over where our taxes go to, part of the money will go towards this statistical fact. Therefore, the death penalty will involuntarily force people to kill an innocent man, along with the government workers involved. Since the major sentence that gets people the death penalty is murder, and since killing an innocent man is murder, the entire population and the workers involved in the sentencing, whether directly or through taxes, will be guilty of murder. And you see where the paradox.

The death penalty should be illegal. Put them in prison for life, but don't put them to death. How many people sentenced to death were cleared after it was too late?
se11 wrote:death is the worst thing in our life. when your dead your gone for good. it rips apart familes, friends, and loved ones. if you lack such self-control that you have to murder somebody
Exactly, so why would you promote even more deaths, why would you want a society to respond to the horrible act of killing with even more killing?
se11 wrote:if you lack such self-control that you have to murder somebody, you do not belong in our society ever.
I understand, real mass murderers and manipulative people such as Manson do not belong in society. So keep them in jail for life without possibility of parole. There is no need for the death penalty. If you think that this will cost the government too much, give them cheaper food. If you think this is letting them off easy, you haven't been to maximum security with no-parole lifers. But don't kill even more people. There is just no valid reason for it and the statistics of one, even just one innocent man in death rows forces every law abiding citizen who pays taxes to commit and contribute involuntary indirect murder through taxes. Don't force anyone to kill with money. Don't make murderers out of all of us.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 7:18 pm

Exactly, so why would you promote even more deaths, why would you want a society to respond to the horrible act of killing with even more killing?
because in this matter, we won't be promoting death, we would be sending a message. we don't play games when it comes to murder.
So keep them in jail for life without possibility of parole.
if this was the case, i would be happy as well. it's not as intimidating as execution, but i think it will be more effective than now. you kill, you should loose your life. either spending it all in jail, or execution. but it is not. murderers get 20 years, eligible for parole in 12, then get out in 10 or 11 on good behavior. thats not fucking justice, thats a fucking discrase. it drives me crazy when cop killers, child killers, and just plain killers in general get out after 20-25 years, and they're still like 45 years old. you can't make up for a lost person ever, but we can make sure that person never kills again, by taking them out of society for good. you get one chance, don't blow it. and besides, honestly if you are STUPID enough to kill someone, because that's what it is, pure stupidity and lack of respect for mankind, you should have the same thing done to you. this isn't a can of soda, or a can of spray paint. this is human life. when innocent people die, they're killers should, too.

why i am for capital punishment, is not because i like to see convicts die, but to send a real message. make people actually scared to kill somebody. people kill because they have to be hard, have to show off, and for all kinds of BS. innocent people dying so these assholes can seem hard and show off to their boys. people are not afraid of jail or sentences. if we make people afraid, they won't do it. fuck put the executions on TV, let people see we don't play games. televise fice executions, make people watch, killings will go down.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 3rd, 2007, 7:22 pm

Putting someone to death isnt going to bring back the loved one that was murdered....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 7:25 pm

no, but at least it will assure them justice, make sure it never happens again, we send a message, and its fair.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 7:35 pm

A Ghost wrote:Putting someone to death isnt going to bring back the loved one that was murdered....
No, but im sure a ton of people here would kill someone that took a homie or family member away from them.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 3rd, 2007, 7:37 pm

TeeKay wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Putting someone to death isnt going to bring back the loved one that was murdered....
No, but im sure a ton of people here would kill someone that took a homie or family member away from them.
A Ghost just lost an uncle to murder and you got the nerve to come at him like that?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 7:47 pm

How was i coming at him? and how am i supposed to know his family member died, it wasnt even goin at him at all,im just sayin a lot of people here would take an eye for an eye.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 3rd, 2007, 7:52 pm

TeeKay wrote:How was i coming at him? and how am i supposed to know his family member died, it wasnt even goin at him at all,im just sayin a lot of people here would take an eye for an eye.
yeah my uncle got murdered a few weeks back, and they locked her up.

it would be pointless putting her to death. Its not like its gonna bring him back. As long as shes out of society thats fine to me.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 3rd, 2007, 7:52 pm

*locked the woman up that did it

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 10:41 pm

all i am saying is, we live in a society that shows sympathy twords criminals and the innocent people suffer because of it. i'm sorry, but we cannot fuck around with murder. killing somebody because they were slippin up, looking at you wrong, because they wouldnt let you rob them, or for any reason, is 100% unacceptable and we need to let people know this. just the simple fact that your taking someones life, is enough, i think, to make you loose yours. is it fair that you cut somebodies life short 40 years, and you get to live another 50? that alone is unfair itself. nevermind the pain and suffering you've cause to family and friends, and nevermind the stupid ass reason you killed them. you kill somebody, you should die too. it's the only fair thing. you get one chance in life not to kill, your taught that from the time you are five. if you blow that chance you don't deserve to live. this isn't a mistake like "oops i ran a red light" or "oops i crashed into a tree". you can't say "oops i murdered a teenage boy". you get one chance, don't fuck it up, or pay the price.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 3rd, 2007, 11:04 pm

se11 wrote:all i am saying is, we live in a society that shows sympathy twords criminals and the innocent people suffer because of it. i'm sorry, but we cannot fu-- around with murder. killing somebody because they were slippin up, looking at you wrong, because they wouldnt let you rob them, or for any reason, is 100% unacceptable and we need to let people know this. just the simple fact that your taking someones life, is enough, i think, to make you loose yours. is it fair that you cut somebodies life short 40 years, and you get to live another 50? that alone is unfair itself. nevermind the pain and suffering you've cause to family and friends, and nevermind the stupid ass reason you killed them. you kill somebody, you should die too. it's the only fair thing. you get one chance in life not to kill, your taught that from the time you are five. if you blow that chance you don't deserve to live. this isn't a mistake like "oops i ran a red light" or "oops i crashed into a tree". you can't say "oops i murdered a teenage boy". you get one chance, don't fu-- it up, or pay the price.
no we live in a society that shows sympathy towards rich criminals.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 3rd, 2007, 11:22 pm

people with money aren't the only ones benefiting from a fucked up system. criminals don't get enough time, and jerks offs who break pety laws get more time than they should. having money will probably benefit you a lot more, hell it got OJ Simpson cleared of murder chargers. money is a nice thing to have. but still, people that don't have the privlage of having money, still aren't afraid of consequences they will face.

and man, look at all these people on here against the death penalty, trying to stick up for the lives of killers. if only people stood up for the victims and their families as much as they do for the criminals who killed them, maybe we would have less dead innocent people and more dead murderers.

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by one1hype » August 7th, 2007, 3:16 pm

i dont believe in the death penelty but you do see white getting the death penelty ...but y get all confused over race...if you killed a man no matter his race...black on black white on white black on mexican ect many more...you should get put in prison for life...u failed to realize that somebody is wiped off this earth killing is fucked up...but only killers have excuses