what black people calling each other niggers really means

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
SinisterMinded

what black people calling each other niggers really means

Unread post by SinisterMinded » August 3rd, 2007, 4:19 pm

this is just something funny krs1 said, among many of his idiotic statements. that black people calling each other niggers was a way of taking the power of the word away from racists :roll:

but look at where it came from, NWA. and who was the silent hand in NWA? a jew. jerry heller. all it means, is that black people will do pretty much anything the jews want them to as long as the jews keep giving them their crumbs, wether it's record deals, or section 8 and food stamps. blacks get mad at whatever the jews tell them to be mad at. i would like to like eazy e, but he was a sellout.

but yeah, jews were responsible for slavery, and made more money off of it than any non-jew white person, and they have black people degrading themselves by calling each other that. it's funny, that the first major white people to be involved with rap (not counting the jewish record label owners, but who were involved openly) were both jews. (rick ruben first, then later with jerry heller).

MiChuhSuh

Re: what black people calling each other niggers really mean

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 3rd, 2007, 6:07 pm

SinisterMinded wrote:this is just something funny krs1 said, among many of his idiotic statements. that black people calling each other niggers was a way of taking the power of the word away from racists :roll:

but look at where it came from, NWA. and who was the silent hand in NWA? a jew. jerry heller. all it means, is that black people will do pretty much anything the jews want them to as long as the jews keep giving them their crumbs, wether it's record deals, or section 8 and food stamps. blacks get mad at whatever the jews tell them to be mad at. i would like to like eazy e, but he was a sellout.

but yeah, jews were responsible for slavery, and made more money off of it than any non-jew white person, and they have black people degrading themselves by calling each other that. it's funny, that the first major white people to be involved with rap (not counting the jewish record label owners, but who were involved openly) were both jews. (rick ruben first, then later with jerry heller).
wtf? Black people called each other the before NWA or any rap period. It was some coons starting that to suck up to white people or even as a way for white slave owners to go easy on them, cooning and saying "Oh I'm just a n*gger, I didn't know better" or some suck up punk sh*t like that.

But KRS1 is wrong for saying that, that is some bs excuse for saying it.

But on that same show he did say make a lot of good points about how BET keeps putting out negative programming but at the same time tries to criticize Imus and others for saying the types of things that BET says itself.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 5th, 2007, 6:57 pm

"-- back during slavery. There was two kinds of slaves. There was the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes - they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good 'cause they ate his food -- what he left…..

And if you came to the house Negro and said, "Let's run away, let's escape, let's separate," the house Negro would look at you and say, "Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?" That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house nigger." And that's what we call him today, because we've still got some house niggers running around here. "

Malcolm X

After making his famous speech, I wonder what Malcolm X would say if people like Bill Cosby and MiChuhSuh from Streetgangs.com told him that if white people can't use the word he cant either. LoL

I'm sure Malcolm would have had a shit load of colorful metaphors to explain to YOU what you could do with YOURSELF :lol:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 5th, 2007, 11:08 pm

Mich aint sayin he cant use it, he just thinks its silly in his POV

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2007, 2:31 am

TEEKAY AND MICHUSHU.............SITTING HERE DEBATING ABOUT THE N - WORD ,

LEAVE THAT TOO BLACKS ,

WORRY ABOUT CRACKA HONKY & CHINK , NIP TERMS ......START WITH THOSE ......

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » September 28th, 2007, 10:34 pm

NICKELS wrote:TEEKAY AND MICHUSHU.............SITTING HERE DEBATING ABOUT THE N - WORD ,

LEAVE THAT TOO BLACKS ,

white folk dont EVER refer to themselves or each other as those derogatory slurs.

blacks came up with the C and H words and use them as though it were justice to the Nword title they claim is so wrong but sling it about their own as if it were tips.
Its really a phenomenon that they call each other N word, and got so rediculously irate if anyone other than blacks use it.. but sling derogatory names at each other and other races as if it were ok... really a double standard that remains to be a mystery.
Only reason i can think of it is to justify hostile behavior, making it esay to call a spade a spade though....

BTW, I have never heard asians talk to each other that way either... but those names are mostly coined by American soldiers fighting them in thier own country.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » September 28th, 2007, 10:40 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
But on that same show he did say make a lot of good points about how BET keeps putting out negative programming but at the same time tries to criticize Imus and others for saying the types of things that BET says itself.
if you cant laugh at yourself it will hurt a whole lot when other laugh at you when you are making a fool of yourself.

"Laugh and the world laugh with you... take yourself too seriously and the world laughs AT you!"

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 1st, 2007, 9:26 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:wtf? Black people called each other the before NWA or any rap period. It was some coons starting that to suck up to white people or even as a way for white slave owners to go easy on them, cooning and saying "Oh I'm just a n*gger, I didn't know better" or some suck up punk sh*t like that
have you been visiting allhiphop recently? lol

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 1st, 2007, 8:04 pm

justice league wrote:
NICKELS wrote:TEEKAY AND MICHUSHU.............SITTING HERE DEBATING ABOUT THE N - WORD ,

LEAVE THAT TOO BLACKS ,

white folk dont EVER refer to themselves or each other as those derogatory slurs.

blacks came up with the C and H words and use them as though it were justice to the Nword title they claim is so wrong but sling it about their own as if it were tips.
Its really a phenomenon that they call each other N word, and got so rediculously irate if anyone other than blacks use it.. but sling derogatory names at each other and other races as if it were ok... really a double standard that remains to be a mystery.
Only reason i can think of it is to justify hostile behavior, making it esay to call a spade a spade though....

BTW, I have never heard asians talk to each other that way either... but those names are mostly coined by American soldiers fighting them in thier own country.
Heyyyyyyy what up my cracka!!!!!!??????

Your right.......it just doesnt work for me

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”