whats funny about poor white ppl

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

whats funny about poor white ppl

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 6th, 2007, 12:53 pm

is that nobody in the u.s really cares about them or besides welfare helps them out in any way. Poor brothers and hispanics have affirmative action, many publci speakers like sharpon to speak for them, action alw suits like rodney king, etc. but the poor redneck whites just kind of nobody ever tlaks about and they are angry and often violent because of this I think.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: whats funny about poor white ppl

Unread post by perongregory » August 6th, 2007, 2:10 pm

BornInvincible wrote:is that nobody in the u.s really cares about them or besides welfare helps them out in any way. Poor brothers and hispanics have affirmative action, many publci speakers like sharpon to speak for them, action alw suits like rodney king, etc. but the poor redneck whites just kind of nobody ever tlaks about and they are angry and often violent because of this I think.
if you only knew what you were talking about.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 6th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Why do you always use the term "Funny" when it never actually applies?? I assume english isn't your first language because you seem to have a hell of a time grasping even the fundamentals when it comes to words like "funny" which from what I've seen appears in about 75% of your posts, with most of those if not all having some form of "lol" in there somewhere too. Stop it! Please god stop it!

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 172
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » August 6th, 2007, 3:15 pm

^^but he does have a point. But at the same time it's a BAD THING that poor whites get no air time lol cuz it makes America look like there are NO poor whites, and it's just minorities that are living in trailers, projects, and hoods, ya know?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 6th, 2007, 3:19 pm

well look at mostwhite ppl in prison. Theyre all pretty much rednecks or nazis,. or poor gheto looking ppl who are extremly angry.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 6th, 2007, 3:20 pm

instead of blaimg the govt or the rep party they blame blacks/etc. kind of like blacks blame the whites for their problems. its kind of ironic thats what i find funny about it.

MiChuhSuh

Re: whats funny about poor white ppl

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 7th, 2007, 8:32 pm

perongregory wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:is that nobody in the u.s really cares about them or besides welfare helps them out in any way. Poor brothers and hispanics have affirmative action, many publci speakers like sharpon to speak for them, action alw suits like rodney king, etc. but the poor redneck whites just kind of nobody ever tlaks about and they are angry and often violent because of this I think.
if you only knew what you were talking about.
Even though he doesn't, he stumbled across something here. Purely racial based scholarships and grants are not good for anyone - the first concern should be need/disadvantage and the second should be a genuine effort to change the situation and the third merit. But automatically disqualifying someone from help based on race is hypocritical.

Remember that "What Race is This Guy?", the Egyptian I posted? The one who half the people said was black until I posted he was Egyptian "Arab" and then everyone turned on? He applied for some "African-American Scholars" scholarship since duh he is African and African American, but as soon as he went in to the interview room they were like "You're not black" and that was it. The description not only said "African-American" but he was hard working and qualified in every aspect but people's external judgements.
Trip'n_Loc wrote:^^but he does have a point. But at the same time it's a BAD THING that poor whites get no air time lol because it makes America look like there are NO poor whites, and it's just minorities that are living in trailers, projects, and hoods, ya know?
Ya, I don't even know if it's the other, richer white people that are covering their existence or the other groups competing for attention - both?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 7th, 2007, 8:34 pm

But I don't mean anything about "poor white people" for scholarships or grants, I was saying that educational funding should be based on need, effort, and merit/potential, not race.

By the way about the "redneck" country poor whites, I read that by population (though not percentage) there are more poor white people than there are poor people in another other group.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2007, 2:41 am

FUNNY ABOUT POOR WHITE PEOPLE , IS THEY NEVER HAVE TEETH AND THEY STAY FUCHIN THERE OWN FAMILY MEMBERS & RELATIVES ....YEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWW .....LMAO

AND THERE MORE INTOUCH WITH LIFE THEN A " RICH WHITE PERSON . .....AND WAY MORE COMMON SENSE...........LOL

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 8th, 2007, 3:07 am

they could change the country but they buy into the BS white supremacy that they're fed. But I feel the only reason they continue to buy into this shit is because they actually have a minimal amount of benefits over blacks (mostly poor blacks). But if all poor people lived under the same exact shit, especially if they weren't segregated depending on their race, they would be a lot more cohesive, like the poor peoples in Europe etc.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » August 8th, 2007, 6:07 am

Poor white people arent represented alot because to expose them would kill the myth that the only people in America who struggle are Blacks and Latinos.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 8th, 2007, 6:18 am

NICKELS wrote:FUNNY ABOUT POOR WHITE PEOPLE , IS THEY NEVER HAVE TEETH AND THEY STAY FUCHIN THERE OWN FAMILY MEMBERS & RELATIVES ....YEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWW .....LMAO

AND THERE MORE INTOUCH WITH LIFE THEN A " RICH WHITE PERSON . .....AND WAY MORE COMMON SENSE...........LOL



Damn nickles u must watch jerry springer and cops lol but u forgot that they always drive pick up trucks and the girls baby daddy is always 25 and she is 15 they also have meth labs on every block

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 2:09 am

Unread post by one1hype » August 11th, 2007, 6:55 pm

wow u people are stupid...theres way more blacks and hispanics living in bad situations...who are the most successful people in this world white people...and lol ive only seen rednecks in the appalachian mountains ...but the highest majority are successful and live in good neighborhoods ...lol like shaking you asses and smoking crack and saying ill suck yo dick for a dollar is better...lol and u kill off your own ppl wow sometimes people can be stupid...the majority of blacks live this way...they rape they kill they join stupid gangs they cant father there own kids...mmmmmmmmmmmm what about poor blacks...i could care less if i sound racist cuz this topic is racist...vice verse

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 11th, 2007, 8:19 pm

^^ no you don't sound racist at all. you just sound like a complete moron.

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 2:09 am

Unread post by one1hype » August 11th, 2007, 11:35 pm

se11 wrote:^^ no you don't sound racist at all. you just sound like a complete moron.
yeah and seeing how the rest of the people wrote racist comments and im the only moron...wow this is why i want my greek ass to move back to greek, cuz of idiots in america its always about race...but when someone of another race besides black says something ppl want to go crazy...but if a black dude says something its okay hes black ...get the fuck outta here

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 11th, 2007, 11:41 pm

one1hype wrote:yeah and seeing how the rest of the people wrote racist comments and im the only moron...wow this is why i want my greek ass to move back to greek, because of idiots in america its always about race...but when someone of another race besides black says something ppl want to go crazy...but if a black dude says something its okay hes black ...get the fu-- outta here
You mean, Greece? :arrow:

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 12th, 2007, 6:36 am

:lol:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 12th, 2007, 8:57 am

one1hype wrote:
se11 wrote:^^ no you don't sound racist at all. you just sound like a complete moron.
yeah and seeing how the rest of the people wrote racist comments and im the only moron...wow this is why i want my greek ass to move back to greek, because of idiots in america its always about race...but when someone of another race besides black says something ppl want to go crazy...but if a black dude says something its okay hes black ...get the fu-- outta here
thats true. but, when you say

>>...lol like shaking you asses and smoking crack and saying ill suck yo dick for a dollar is better...lol and u kill off your own ppl wow sometimes people can be stupid...the majority of blacks live this way...they rape they kill they join stupid gangs they cant father there own kids...

its just ignorance to black people. don't get me wrong, ALOT of black people do live like this and ALOT of black people are fucking morons. but to say the MAJORITY is like that is ignorance. you cant loop that black people that are trying to make a better life for themselvs in with the gang bangers and pieces of shit black people.

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 2:09 am

Unread post by one1hype » August 12th, 2007, 11:52 pm

i have no problem with hard working black people...i hate the ones that think staying in the hood all there lifes and the dead beat dads that dont give a fuck about there kids...and coming up with racist comments all day cuz they can get away with this...i only posted my comment to show ppl if u get a laugh at another race the laugh will be on you...meaning every race has its fuck ups...but dont try and be-little someone else so you can feel better...or else someone else will come back harder

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”