I got mistaken for a Mexican and a Black "suspect"

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MiChuhSuh

I got mistaken for a Mexican and a Black "suspect"

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 16th, 2007, 1:50 am

...and I'm Asian? wtf? :?:

On the way to the store just now this car pulls close to the curb and starts following me and some dumbasses start shouting "Aye muthaf*cka! F*cken wetb*ck! F*ck you n*gga, this westside n*gga! Wetb*ck killa!" So I turn to them... can they not see how f*cking chinky I am? And back up, these punks are going around banging on civilians like nothing. But they just kept shouting the same sh*t so I'm watching them getting ready in case they start something but they just drive off.

Then on the way back from the store in a parking lot this cop just pulls right in front of me and goes "Freeze!" and radios me in as "the black male suspect with the white shirt." After coming up to me he gets and embarrassed and angry so to attempt to make himself not look as stupid he does a full background check and I'm clean and he searches me and I got nothing but a dollar in my pockets. And all the while he's trying to explain on the radio and to me why he's such a dumbass.

Within an hour.

Just to let you know I'm pale and I have possibly the chinkiest eyes in Southern California. People are so racist this summer they're hallucinating what they want (don't want?) to see.

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mjokc » August 16th, 2007, 5:04 am

post a pic (no homo)

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: I got mistaken for a Mexican and a Black "suspect&q

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 16th, 2007, 7:26 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:...and I'm Asian? wtf? :?:

On the way to the store just now this car pulls close to the curb and starts following me and some dumbasses start shouting "Aye muthaf*cka! F*cken wetb*ck! F*ck you n*gga, this westside n*gga! Wetb*ck killa!" So I turn to them... can they not see how f*cking chinky I am? And back up, these punks are going around banging on civilians like nothing. But they just kept shouting the same sh*t so I'm watching them getting ready in case they start something but they just drive off.

Then on the way back from the store in a parking lot this cop just pulls right in front of me and goes "Freeze!" and radios me in as "the black male suspect with the white shirt." After coming up to me he gets and embarrassed and angry so to attempt to make himself not look as stupid he does a full background check and I'm clean and he searches me and I got nothing but a dollar in my pockets. And all the while he's trying to explain on the radio and to me why he's such a dumbass.

Within an hour.

Just to let you know I'm pale and I have possibly the chinkiest eyes in Southern California. People are so racist this summer they're hallucinating what they want (don't want?) to see.
Damn that must have been sone kind of bad day lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 17th, 2007, 10:52 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:Then on the way back from the store in a parking lot this cop just pulls right in front of me and goes "Freeze!" and radios me in as "the black male suspect with the white shirt."
If this dude is such a retard that he jumped on an Asian (me) for being "the black male suspect," just imagine how many black people he falsely arrested.

After he saw there's no way I could be him, he was trying to find and/or provoke a crime out of me, "You don't got any warrants on you do you boy?" "The f*ck are you doing out here this late, what the f*ck are you up to" "Take you hands out of your pockets NOW" then checking if I was strapped and sh*t.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 18th, 2007, 12:43 am

Within an hour.

lol @ LA

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 18th, 2007, 1:36 am

what race where the dudes shouting that shit at you.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 18th, 2007, 2:24 am

u had 1 of those harold and kumar days....

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 18th, 2007, 7:52 am

Young Deuce wrote:u had 1 of those harold and kumar days....

Lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 18th, 2007, 9:34 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Damn that must have been sone kind of bad day lol
haha story of my life... I'm sure it would have turned out much worse with the cop if I really was black though

Young Deuce wrote:u had 1 of those harold and kumar days....
LMAO Image Image

^ o sh*t that's actually kind of what I was wearing too, except my shirt is bigger and the pants were gray dickies

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 18th, 2007, 10:40 am

If u were black u would have been slammed on the floor and kicked in the belly

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 18th, 2007, 11:07 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:If u were black u would have been slammed on the floor and kicked in the belly
and the right to a "speedy" trial :lol:

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 18th, 2007, 1:12 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:If u were black u would have been slammed on the floor and kicked in the belly
and the right to a "speedy" trial :lol:
Yea for resisting arrest lol

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 18th, 2007, 10:53 pm

lol @ belly

dont forget the mase and tazer :D

lol J/K

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 19th, 2007, 12:35 pm

mjokc wrote:post a pic
You know what? I will. Because people on here talk way to much about "why you post other people's myspace pics." Uh, I didn't - yall posted it up.

But here, I'm just another short, skinny, nerdy Korean student:

Nothing special here.
Alright?

And I know yall like how I left the flash in there, it's like a Dragonball technique or something:

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 19th, 2007, 1:58 pm

Lol@ dragon ball z u look like ur good at math lol j/k u don't look black or mexican those cops just wanted to fukk with u man

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 19th, 2007, 5:46 pm

you should of got a picture of piccolo doing his special beam cannon cuz he uses only one hand during the energy gathering phase.
i just had to say that cuz if i didnt my inner Asian wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 19th, 2007, 5:54 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:you should of got a picture of piccolo doing his special beam cannon because he uses only one hand during the energy gathering phase.
i just had to say that because if i didnt my inner Asian wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
LOL :lol:

You know what I looked for Krillin doing one of his early Ki balls because it looked exactly like that, but I couldn't find anything online. That's from the original Dragonball, before Z

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 19th, 2007, 6:01 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:you should of got a picture of piccolo doing his special beam cannon because he uses only one hand during the energy gathering phase.
i just had to say that because if i didnt my inner Asian wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
LOL :lol:

You know what I looked for Krillin doing one of his early Ki balls because it looked exactly like that, but I couldn't find anything online. That's from the original Dragonball, before Z
here we go, my ninjas can rest easy now

On a serious note, those cops were ready to basically jump on anyone they could pin the charges on that they saw out that night, same with the dudes looking to jump Mexicans. I got lucky, some others might have been locked up quick. As soon as the cop got out the car and came up to me he looked at me once and went "awww damnit" LOL

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 19th, 2007, 8:43 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
mjokc wrote:post a pic
You know what? I will. Because people on here talk way to much about "why you post other people's myspace pics." Uh, I didn't - yall posted it up.

Nothing special here.
Alright?

And I know yall like how I left the flash in there, it's like a Dragonball technique or something:
this reminds me of the "do you REALLY know someone just by the internet?"

lol

Why did I think you were gonna have a moustache? Or a goatee or something...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 19th, 2007, 9:08 pm

A Ghost wrote:Why did I think you were gonna have a moustache? Or a goatee or something...
haha I did have an old school mustache-goatee combo, like:
except really short/thin though, but my boss basically said I have to shave or else I can't work there anymore. I used to have this Chingis (Genghis) Khan look though, Temujin style

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 19th, 2007, 9:10 pm

thats cool.

...I also pictured you wearing a hat for some reason....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 19th, 2007, 9:15 pm

A Ghost wrote:this reminds me of the "do you REALLY know someone just by the internet?"
hell since this is already way off topic, I think I saw X

I needed to get new shoes because mine tore in half so I was at the Walmart on the north border of Torrance just down the street from Gardena High School and the greeter was this old, fat black "Popeye the sailorman" looking guy. He had this old school "little rascals"-era cap and this weird thin short white beard all over his face. It didn't even look like a beard, it looked like he had coke lines on his face lol

Next time I'm in Gardena if I see him I'm just gonna walk by and shout "X!" and see if he looks lol That would be funny as f*ck, calling white people the devil by night but being forced to tell them "have a nice afternoon" by day :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 19th, 2007, 9:21 pm

A Ghost wrote:thats cool.

That dude in the middle, I'mma be like him when I'm 40-50, old school Korean

Dae Han Min Gook!

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 20th, 2007, 4:08 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
A Ghost wrote:thats cool.

That dude in the middle, I'mma be like him when I'm 40-50, old school Korean

Dae Han Min Gook!
u sure u gonna look like him??? he looks like an asian george lopez....haha

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 20th, 2007, 8:38 am

LOL not all wrinkly and stuff but the mentality and expression

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 20th, 2007, 7:39 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: You know what? I will. Because people on here talk way to much about "why you post other people's myspace pics." Uh, I didn't - yall posted it up.

Nothing special here.
Alright?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.......... for some reason i feel like stomping on u? i hope u don't like stepping into the wrong neck of the woods cuz it wont be good for ya.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 20th, 2007, 8:19 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA.......... for some reason i feel like stomping on u? i hope u don't like stepping into the wrong neck of the woods because it wont be good for ya.
LOL where do you think I live?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 20th, 2007, 8:56 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA.......... for some reason i feel like stomping on u? i hope u don't like stepping into the wrong neck of the woods because it wont be good for ya.

Torrence?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 20th, 2007, 9:19 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

Torrence?
lol nope I was there because I don't have a car and I got a ride. takes more than one post to know me!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 20th, 2007, 9:22 pm

DC wrote:what race where the dudes shouting that shit at you.
Hungarian Jewish :lol:

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 21st, 2007, 1:12 am

You should have just rushed up to him and busted him, with all your might, right in the LIPS. Imagine all the mayonnaise that would have come out...you could have stopped at Jack in the Box and used it on your hamburger.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 21st, 2007, 11:15 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
A Ghost wrote:this reminds me of the "do you REALLY know someone just by the internet?"
hell since this is already way off topic, I think I saw X

I needed to get new shoes because mine tore in half so I was at the Walmart on the north border of Torrance just down the street from Gardena High School and the greeter was this old, fat black "Popeye the sailorman" looking guy. He had this old school "little rascals"-era cap and this weird thin short white beard all over his face. It didn't even look like a beard, it looked like he had coke lines on his face lol

Next time I'm in Gardena if I see him I'm just gonna walk by and shout "X!" and see if he looks lol That would be funny as f*ck, calling white people the devil by night but being forced to tell them "have a nice afternoon" by day :lol:

lmao