you guys ever see those white guys

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

you guys ever see those white guys

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 19th, 2007, 4:13 pm

with tatoos on their neck and fingers, they look badass, esp the beefed up dudes like that. You dont wanna emss with em.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: you guys ever see those white guys

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 19th, 2007, 5:36 pm

BornInvincible wrote:with tatoos on their neck and fingers, they look badass, esp the beefed up dudes like that. You dont wanna emss with em.
Just cuzz someone has tattoos on there neck and fingers dosnt mean there a tuff guy lol I have a tattoo that says pray for me does that make me a holy man lol

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 19th, 2007, 9:57 pm

no im tlaking about those guys who are buff as well and hjave those weird looking tatoos, in places like that.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 20th, 2007, 6:59 am

All it means is that there trying to look like a tuff guy or they spent some time locked up

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 20th, 2007, 7:20 am

Invincable you remind me of that guy from the movie benchwarners whose to afraid to go outside and is always hiding in his room on his race car bed.

You could have probally answered this question on your own you know more about big white polish guys more than anyone else here.

Anyways ill answer your question

I know some white guys with them tats, ones a prison guard, the other was in the klink and a few others just do it cause they like showing them off to the women

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 20th, 2007, 4:00 pm

lol at u guys taking this thread seriously.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 20th, 2007, 9:48 pm

btw and yea many of those guys part of that crew that lived where my fmaily lived looked like this, and at first i felt real uncomfortable and nervous around them, but when I left Poland I started missing those guys and the fact they were so anti establishment and outlaws that basically made their own rules, and didnt care if society ing eneral considered them freaks or vermin, they did their own thing and I admired them for it. The more I came abck adn satrted hanging around them the more I felt right where I belong, I think i was a antural born cirminal and if I grew upw ith them and didnt move to the suburbs in the u.s Id be a criminal by now. Infact when I was in Turkey this last summer when i got drunk I was trying convince another guy with me to steal a whole case of vodka off a truck where these turks were tkaing them to a store, thats how easy crime can come to me, and if given a chacne I could commit crimes. I also got caught shop lifting in the u.s before that I did for adrenaline and to see how slick I am, as well as stabbed ppl on a few occasions but ti was pussy stabs in the arm or something and not too deep.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 21st, 2007, 4:08 am

BornInvincible wrote:btw and yea many of those guys part of that crew that lived where my fmaily lived looked like this, and at first i felt real uncomfortable and nervous around them, but when I left Poland I started missing those guys and the fact they were so anti establishment and outlaws that basically made their own rules, and didnt care if society ing eneral considered them freaks or vermin, they did their own thing and I admired them for it. The more I came abck adn satrted hanging around them the more I felt right where I belong, I think i was a antural born cirminal and if I grew upw ith them and didnt move to the suburbs in the u.s Id be a criminal by now. Infact when I was in Turkey this last summer when i got drunk I was trying convince another guy with me to steal a whole case of vodka off a truck where these turks were tkaing them to a store, thats how easy crime can come to me, and if given a chacne I could commit crimes. I also got caught shop lifting in the u.s before that I did for adrenaline and to see how slick I am, as well as stabbed ppl on a few occasions but ti was pussy stabs in the arm or something and not too deep.

Only a fool thinks they were born to do crimes get a job so u won't end up in jail

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 21st, 2007, 11:05 am

BornInvincible wrote:btw and yea many of those guys part of that crew that lived where my fmaily lived looked like this, and at first i felt real uncomfortable and nervous around them, but when I left Poland I started missing those guys and the fact they were so anti establishment and outlaws that basically made their own rules, and didnt care if society ing eneral considered them freaks or vermin, they did their own thing and I admired them for it. The more I came abck adn satrted hanging around them the more I felt right where I belong, I think i was a antural born cirminal and if I grew upw ith them and didnt move to the suburbs in the u.s Id be a criminal by now. Infact when I was in Turkey this last summer when i got drunk I was trying convince another guy with me to steal a whole case of vodka off a truck where these turks were tkaing them to a store, thats how easy crime can come to me, and if given a chacne I could commit crimes. I also got caught shop lifting in the u.s before that I did for adrenaline and to see how slick I am, as well as stabbed ppl on a few occasions but ti was pussy stabs in the arm or something and not too deep.
You are a strange, strange little man. Shoplifting? Stabbing people in the arms? Thinking "buff" guys look cool....? You sound like a 12 year old valley girl.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » August 21st, 2007, 11:12 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
You are a strange, strange little man. Shoplifting? Stabbing people in the arms? Thinking "buff" guys look cool....? You sound like a 12 year old valley girl.
hahahaha too funny

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 21st, 2007, 4:23 pm

I only shioplifted a few times, I dont do it anymore cause they said next time they catch me Im going upsatet for a felony.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 21st, 2007, 4:24 pm

and there are nmatuiral criminals, for instance certain people are predisposed to be alcoholics, or sluts, etc. absed on their genes, its not only upbringing. SOme people also have genes toward fearl;essness and dont get much of an adrenaline or excitement out fo things unless there is great risk ivnovled, so they are also more predispsoed to be criminals. Look at those cirminals who come from normal neighboorhoods, with little crime, and satrt acting out as kids, etc.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 21st, 2007, 4:57 pm

BornInvincible wrote:and there are nmatuiral criminals, for instance certain people are predisposed to be alcoholics, or sluts, etc. absed on their genes, its not only upbringing. SOme people also have genes toward fearl;essness and dont get much of an adrenaline or excitement out fo things unless there is great risk ivnovled, so they are also more predispsoed to be criminals. Look at those cirminals who come from normal neighboorhoods, with little crime, and satrt acting out as kids, etc.
If you believe the shit that is spewing from your own mouth then you are predisposed to be a fucking idiot. It's that simple. You've chosen petty crimes because you fail at life, not because of your genes. Depending on who you believe, your genes may have made you attracted to buff men but not a shoplifter who's obviously bad at shoplifting.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 21st, 2007, 11:12 pm

BornInvincible wrote:I only shioplifted a few times, I dont do it anymore cause they said next time they catch me Im going upsatet for a felony.
lol, how old are you? honestly. because i can't picture anybody over the age of 14 saying something liek that.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am

I dont shoplift anymore, it was like awhile back, and I only tried tog et another guy I was with to help me jack a case of alcohol in turkey cause we ran out of money and I was drunk and on taste for more alcohol. And I only stabbed a few pedophiles and a guy who almsot broke my jaw when he instigated a black guy to fight me and in the middle of the fight he attacked me and his whole crew followed and repeatedly kicked me on the ground ebfore some ppl started honking and the cowards scattered. ANd I wanted to go one on one wiht him but another loyal friend of his who was with him attacked me with him so I felt I might flal to the ground and egt kciked repeatedly again if I didnt get my knife out.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 22nd, 2007, 6:27 am

if its true you get +1,000 cool points for stabbing pedophiles

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 22nd, 2007, 8:09 am

I still can't believe he said he was born to do crimes lol haha

GAYslave4pimps
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: la

Unread post by GAYslave4pimps » February 6th, 2010, 5:41 pm

some guys like me were born knowing that muscular black and/or latino studs are the ultimate alpha males. I got a bunch of chains tattooed around one arm and the work "slave" on the other shoulder to publically acknowledge my hunger to take my place as an obedient servant to ther right man or men. I want to shouw my respect and become your slave

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Re:

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » February 8th, 2010, 10:50 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:All it means is that there trying to look like a tuff guy or they spent some time locked up
My uncle spent 10 years for murder in two different prisons, one in Stip, Macedonia right beside my dad's old apartment building but he got into some shit there so they transferred him to a maximum security one called Idrizovo in Skopje, the capital.

Communist times too, so it was a pretty strict Gulag type system. He got tatted up all over - including shit on his hands and fingers and stars on his shoulders and knees. Man is 62 now though...

From what I know when he was about 27 or 28 him and a bunch of other guys got into some brawl over criminal shit God knows what, washing these bloody knives in my grandma's sink. After that he went to Germany, got into some shit there and Interpol eventually chased him around Europe until he came back to Macedonia and murdered some assholes here, bam - 10 years. Usual sentence back then was 15 years mandatory, but it was connections that cut down his sentence.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » December 14th, 2010, 5:17 am

Some of you seriously need to watch the town. It is based on true events of a white hood called charlestown in Boston with projects etc.:

"One blue-collar Boston neighborhood has produced more bank robbers and armed car thieves than anywhere in the world."

Charlestown

"Bank robbery became like a trade in Charlestown, passed down father to son."
-Federal Agent
Boston Robbery Task Force

"I'm proud to be from Charlestown. It ruined my life, literally, but I'm proud."
-Charlestown Man
Boston Globe

Brenagain
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Logan Central. Woodridge

Unread post by Brenagain » February 8th, 2012, 8:26 pm

BornInvincible wrote:with tatoos on their neck and fingers, they look badass, esp the beefed up dudes like that. You dont wanna emss with em.
Bikers? Hells Angels.. Bandito's? etc.. yeah ok they are usually beefed up and scary. Big azz Maori's are scarying though.. I do not know why but they are an especially large race.Infact most pacific islanders are very large. Thankfully most of them are friendly. 0_0