For the ese's

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

For the ese's

Unread post by Beef » September 7th, 2007, 7:26 pm

that look white, and often appear to be white...what is there heritage background? Meaning where do a lot of them come from?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » September 8th, 2007, 8:08 am

White Cholos, anglo americans influenced by Chicano culture, or maybe half cast white/mex mix..

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » September 8th, 2007, 4:10 pm

I just wasnt sure if certain mexicans from certain countries in south america are lighter then others...

I mean I have seen some who look very light but have a mexican accent...

BG Dresta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BG Dresta » September 8th, 2007, 5:21 pm

Same reason some blacks are lighter than others??? Im light for a mexican, but my dad is dark and my mom is light also...

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » September 8th, 2007, 8:20 pm

well i know that many europeans from the north or a bit lighter then europeans from the south...example iceland and italy...etc...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 8th, 2007, 10:20 pm

descendants of Spaniards in denial

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » September 9th, 2007, 6:41 am

that chick from gilmore girls is mexican.......i seen her in a mexican heritage program or some shit and i looked it up on the computer and they said she was a white hispanic or somthin.....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: For the ese's

Unread post by Sentenza » September 9th, 2007, 12:03 pm

Beef wrote:that look white, and often appear to be white...what is there heritage background? Meaning where do a lot of them come from?
Many Spaniards had a northern european background, so i would say thats it.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » September 9th, 2007, 5:35 pm

-lol a variety of europeans, africans and natives made up the mexicans we know now, who cares lol :lol:

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » September 10th, 2007, 7:37 pm

People are missing something here, these white cholos most probably are not even of Mexican descent, they are more then likley white anglo americans who come from the barrio. White cholos are very common in LA.

gettynshytpoppin

Unread post by gettynshytpoppin » January 9th, 2008, 9:49 pm

kind of depends what part of mexico ur from my dads from zacatecas and hes light skinned ... so i got no clue mayunn my moms from guadalajara and shes dark skinned .. ????

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » January 11th, 2008, 3:53 am

Just Mexicans with more white blood, as in Spanish blood, than the typical Mexican. Some Mexicans are white (primarily Spanish ancestry), some are Indian (Aztec, Mayan, Txacalan, Taramura, Yaqui, etc.), and some are mestizo, meaning a mix of white Spanish and Indian blood.

The Mexicans that look white probably have no Indian blood or very little Indian blood, just like Mexicans who have a really dark Indian look probably have no Spanish blood or very little Spanish blood. Most Mexicans are in the middle, as in being mestizo and having both Spanish and Indian blood, thus making them darker than white Mexicans but lighter than Indian Mexicans.

Of course there's always the possibility of having a little black African blood also, since there were a few black slaves in Mexico. Most mixed with non-black Mexicans.

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by sparkdatshit » June 17th, 2008, 1:19 am

Young Deuce wrote:that chick from gilmore girls is mexican.......i seen her in a mexican heritage program or some shit and i looked it up on the computer and they said she was a white hispanic or somthin.....
theres so many undercover hispanics on tv it aint even funny. I mean they dont deny their roots but they dont let them be know.