BLACKS TARGET MEXICAN FOR ROBBERIES-DEATH CANT ACCEPT TRUTH

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BLACKS TARGET MEXICAN FOR ROBBERIES-DEATH CANT ACCEPT TRUTH

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 29th, 2007, 2:52 pm

TO ALL YOU BLACK FOOLS TAT SAY MEXICANS ARE COWARDS THAT TARGET INNOCENT BLACKS I SAY BS!!THESE ARE INCIDENTS WERE BLACKS ROB AND KILL MEXICANS-IT IS VERY COMMON-AND HAS BEEN LISTED AS A FACTOR IN THE RACE WAR -IN LA FOR REASONS MEXICANS HAVE IN JUSTIFYING KILLING BLACKS THAT ARE LVING IN HOODS WERE THIS IS HAPPENING-BLACKS PURPOSELLY TARGET LATINOS FOR ROBBERIES AND ARE GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVE IN TURN -QUIT CRYING;.......................................THE FOLLOWING ARE A LIST OF RECENT MURDERS COMMITTED BY THESE MONEY HUNGRY DEMONS INCLUDING A WOMEN MURDERED OVER HER PURSE FOR SOME CHANGE IN FRONT OF HER 2 BABIES AND HUSBAND-WHEN WILL BLACKS OWN UP TO THE WAY THINGS REALLY ARE? TILL THEN I WILL CONTINUE SHOWING WHATS REALLY GOING DOWN-

.1)Inglewood: A man and woman, both Latino, were stabbed to death at about 4:30 p.m. at 415 W. Manchester Boulevard in Inglewood on Wednesday, Sept. 26, said Det. Loyd Waters of the Inglewood Police Department.
Police responding to a call of a robbery in progress found the victims. The suspects are three black men or youths. They are believed to have stolen the victims' cars. Detectives are seeking any information, including anonymous tips, on the crime and on the whereabouts of the stolen cars. One is a 2006 blue BMW, license plate 5SPY435, and the other is a champagne-colored 2000 Ford Explorer, license place 4LXE391. Inglewood investigators are at (310) 412-5246.

2)Santiago Crusenos-Bernabe, 30, a Latino man, was shot in the stomach at 139 W. Arbor Vitae Street in Inglewood and died at 9:24 p.m. March 29.
He was working as a store clerk at La Poblanita Market at about 8 p.m. when officers called to the scene found him lying on the floor with a gunshot wound to the chest. He was transported to a hospital, where he died. Right after the shooting, suspects were seen running north on Walnut Avenue. Inglewood police worked through the weekend and arrested two black youths and a black man in connection with the murder. Police said they had been trying to rob the store.

3)Isidro Perez, 37, a Latino man, was shot in the upper back at 3734 Adams Blvd. in the West Adams area at about 9:24 p.m. on Monday, June 25.
Perez had parked his car at a distance from his house because there isn't much parking available where he lives. He left the car on Adams, started walking, and came upon a group of men. He tried to run and they shot him, police said. His assailants, black men or youths, may have been trying to rob him. Perez was a husband and the father of a 4-year-old child.

4)Karina Michel, 31, a Latina woman, was killed while out to dinner with her family Tuesday, May 29, about 9 p.m. at 62nd and Main streets in LAPD's Newton Division.
Michel, her commmon-law husband, and her two children, an 11-year-old daughter and a 5-year-old son, had stopped at a taco stand. But the children didn't want to eat tacos. So Michel had taken them to a McDonalds nearby and returned to her husband, who was ordering tacos for the couple, according to the 11-year-old's grandmother, who heard the story from the little girl. The family sat and ate at the taco stand briefly, but then, the little boy grew cold and went to wait in the car with his sister. Karina Michel was carrying their dinner to them, and had just set the family's sodas on the hood of the car. She was reaching in her purse for the keys, when two black men or youths walked up, possibly with the intention to rob the mother.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 29th, 2007, 6:32 pm

jesus, your blind sided, because what you dont see is back in the day when black gangsters robbed mexicans, they wouldnt be like oh jesus golly a mexican gogogoogog, theyd go after whites and oh mess, innocent blacks too!

get ya head out your azz

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 29th, 2007, 6:34 pm

and guess what? when all you guys started killing innocent blacks dont you think it ticked off the small population of blacks still around? its sad, but damn its the casualties of war, a war you fueled and then used propaganda. Kill a black dude walkin down the street, but when some highschoolers blast a mexican lady its like WHOAAAA

haha

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 29th, 2007, 6:35 pm

and quit crying?

you needa quit crying about all this "these naggers are blood sucking demons!"

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 30th, 2007, 1:25 am

pistolslanga wrote:and quit crying?

you know what you are getting yours -worse! i congragulate every mexican soldier putting hot lead in these scum suckers brains-you obviously should definetly have a taste of what this lady went thru--tryna trivilie her death in front of her children for $2 and a big mac---an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth is the only way to deal with animals-why is it that no other human being would ever sink to the babboonish behaviour of a gangsta ass black man?but dam>>let us respond to your animal tendencies and all of a sudden WE THE RACIST ONES-jigga please!

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 1st, 2007, 3:40 am

jesuschrist wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:and quit crying?

you know what you are getting yours -worse! i congragulate every mexican soldier putting hot lead in these scum suckers brains-you obviously should definetly have a taste of what this lady went thru--tryna trivilie her death in front of her children for $2 and a big mac---an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth is the only way to deal with animals-why is it that no other human being would ever sink to the babboonish behaviour of a gangsta ass black man?but dam>>let us respond to your animal tendencies and all of a sudden WE THE RACIST ONES-jigga please!
jesus people like u should be shot and dragged down the street cuzz ur a mexican low life

Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » October 1st, 2007, 11:36 am

dragged down the street behind a pick up truck , and "Jesuschrist"
werent u the same monkey that claimed in a previous post that u were shot by a 16 yr old mexican yout , who called u a "dirty nigger" so why now r u defending them? them same wetback slobs that'll easily put a bullet in ur brain without question??

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 1st, 2007, 5:03 pm

Take it easy fellas, relax, this topic is getting personal and out of control. Let's cool it and be the bigger person and walk away from any baiting or name calling.

Aloha 8)

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » October 1st, 2007, 8:36 pm

Black_Kingz86 wrote:dragged down the street behind a pick up truck , and "Jesuschrist"
werent u the same monkey that claimed in a previous post that u were shot by a 16 yr old mexican yout , who called u a "dirty nigger" so why now r u defending them? them same wetback slobs that'll easily put a bullet in ur brain without question??
look animal-your nothing but a beast -the most basist of all humans-anyone with any type of knowledge about living around blacks will come to reliaze just whom you are---as close to an ape as humanely possible-THE LORD SAID THAT WHEN ADAM AND EVE WERE CAST OUT OF PARADISE THEIR EXISTED IN THIS VALLEY A FORM OF HUMAN-ABLE TO TALK AND KILL AND STALK-YET STILL A (SUB)HUMAN-INCAPABLE OF SALVATION AND LACKING A SOUL..........PUT ON THE VIDEO OF REGINALD DENNY DURING THE 1992 RIOTS AND TELL ME WHEN AND WERE HAVE YOU EVER IN MODERN DAY SEEN SUCH JOY COMING FROM ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WHILE AT THE SAME TIME BASHING ANOTHER CREATURE OF GODS BRAIN IN?SAVAGE BEAST INCAPABLE OF HUMAN EMOTION-SAVAGE BEAST WITH THE BASIST OF HUMAN EMOTION--SEX-LUST-GREED........WERE ON GODS EARTH HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A RACE OF HUMANS SO FAR SEPERATED FROM THEIR FELLOW MAN?SO DIFFERENT IN TALK-WAY OF LIVING -BELIEF IN GOD-?ALL HUMANS ATRE VERY SIMILAIR REGARDLESS OF RACE.....WHY ARE BLACKS SO DIFFERENT FROM ALL HUMANITY-WHY ARE YOU SO FAR REMOVED FROM THE NORMAL WAY OF LIVING?WILL YOU CONTINUE BLAMING WHITEY?RACISM? POVERTY?....WHY ...WHY ...WHY?IM SERIOUSLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOU PERSONS' BUT AM HAVING MORE AND MORE DOUBTS ON YOUR HUMANITY-AND SOULS--HOW IS IT THAT A RACE AS YOURS CAN COMMIT SO MANY ACTS OF SAVAGERY IN SUCH GREAT NUMBERS THROUGHOUT ITS WHOLE POPULATION?WHY ARE YOUR WOMEN SO MUCH LIKE YOUR MEN--WHEN ALL OTHER RACE OF WOMEN -DISCOURAGE SEXUAL LUST-SAVAGERY AND NON-CHALANT ATTITUDE TO OTHERS SUFFERING --YOUR RACE OF WOMEN ENCOURAGES IT--THE WOMEN OF ANY RACE ARE CONSIDERED THE STANDARD BEARERS OF MORALITY --CARETAKERS OF TEH FAMILY...WHY ARE YOUR WOMEN SO UNLIKE THE REST OF HUMANITY--MAN I REALLY AINT TRYNA HATE YA'LL I JUST SEE>>AND SEE IN THE MILLIONS ---ACTS OF SAVAGERY FAR AND LARGE COMMITTED BY THE MAJORITY OF YOUR PEOPLE ON A DAILY-ITS UNFATHOMABLE AND SHOCKING--

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 1st, 2007, 9:32 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Take it easy fellas, relax, this topic is getting personal and out of control. Let's cool it and be the bigger person and walk away from any baiting or name calling.

Aloha 8)
Thank you. And I am going to add that this spewing of hate by a certain person on here is becoming overwhelming. This is not constructive to this forum and if it continues I will ban you.

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » October 2nd, 2007, 1:10 am

Christina Marie wrote:
HiloBoy wrote:Take it easy fellas, relax, this topic is getting personal and out of control. Let's cool it and be the bigger person and walk away from any baiting or name calling.

Aloha 8)
Thank you. And I am going to add that this spewing of hate by a certain person on here is becoming overwhelming. This is not constructive to this forum and if it continues I will ban you.
OVERWHELMING WHAT ABOUT THIS SIMIAN APE-MAN THAT CALLED ME A BEANER-WETBACK...OH YEA ITS OKAY SINCE HES BLACK RIGHT?THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO OFFEND ANYONE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE THEY WERE ONCE SLAVES--IM SURE YOU CHRISTINA IN YOUR LITTLE FEARFUL WHITE MIND FEEL QUITE A BIT OF WHITE GUILT FOR SLAVERY -AND YOU MAKE APOLOGIES FOR THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR BEHAVIOUR-EVERYWERE THEY GO-ON THE NET-IN PERSON -IN CHURCH THEY INTIMIDATE WITH CRIES OF RACISM....IM SO SICK OF IT!IF YOU WANNA BAN ME-BAN THE LIL FLAME THROWING RACE BAITOR-WHO STARTED WITH THE RACISM-I MERELY POINTED OUT THE DOUBLE STANDARDS OF BLACK PEOPLE AND REASONS THE RACE WAR IS HAPPENING->>>>JUST LOOK UP AND YOULL SEE A FEW REASONS WHY THINGS IN LA ARE THE WAY THEY ARE!DONT GIVE ME THE "THEY AINT ALL THE SAME"" BECAUSE MOST -SADLY ARE!IF IM CALLED A BEANER-TACOENDER AND SUCH I WILL RESPOND WITH EQUAL AND MORE SAVAGE RACISM-AFTERALL IM SURE IN MY BELIEFS ! AND HAVE POSTED MORE ON THESE SUBJECTS THAN THE SO-CALLED MODERATORS -WHO SUGAR COAT WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN THIS CITY-THAT IS ON THE VERGE OF SOMETHING EXPLOSIVE-TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT-I GUARANTEE>>

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » October 2nd, 2007, 3:03 am

Vico either needs a hobby or some pussy.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 2nd, 2007, 7:54 am

Jesus what kind of person sit online all day and looks for info on people being killed everyone can see that u hate blacks I bet its cuzz u got beat up by blacks how can u be happy about blacks being killed and ur not the one killing them and I bet u never would talk bad about black people out side around blacks so don't come online and talk shyt if u don't have the balls to do it on the street

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 2nd, 2007, 9:30 am

jesuschrist wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Aloha 8)
IF IM CALLED A BEANER-TACOENDER AND SUCH I WILL RESPOND WITH EQUAL AND MORE SAVAGE RACISM

1st of all you dont only respond you start with it in the first place everywhere you post something.
2nd of all does that make you look as retarded as the one that is throwing racist insults at you. You are no better.