does any race like mexicans

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

does any race like mexicans

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 2nd, 2007, 9:51 am

The reason why I ask this is most forums on here has topics about people fighting with mexicans blacks,prs,drs,asians,south americans even white people talk about them taking over/invading america so is there any race out there that likes mexicans???

BG Dresta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: August 1st, 2005, 11:17 pm

Unread post by BG Dresta » October 2nd, 2007, 1:08 pm

Maybe on forums, but when im in school or out in public, nobody has anything to say,or any hatred towards me...

BG Dresta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: August 1st, 2005, 11:17 pm

Unread post by BG Dresta » October 2nd, 2007, 1:09 pm

BG Dresta wrote:Maybe on forums nobody likes us, but when im in school or out in public, nobody has anything to say,or any hatred towards me...

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 2nd, 2007, 2:40 pm

I guess people only say there true feelings about mexicans in there house or on forums

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » October 2nd, 2007, 3:50 pm

i dont dislike them i just wish if they were going to stay here i want them to learn english instead of me having to learn spanish it isnt right.

philip691
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: March 26th, 2007, 7:27 pm

Unread post by philip691 » October 2nd, 2007, 4:30 pm

who said u had to learn spanish??

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 2nd, 2007, 6:41 pm

Yea most of them don't even try to learn english lol then they wanna get mad at u for not speaking spanish

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 101
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Unread post by jesuschrist » October 2nd, 2007, 7:34 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Yea most of them don't even try to learn english lol then they wanna get mad at u for not speaking spanish
well what do you want to prove that another race likes us?jobs?money-proximity to neighbors?interracial marriage /dating?.........jobs:hispanics have taken over he blue collar sector in the southwest-the best union jobs and construction jobs paying on average 23 pr /hr---which explains why latino men are the more likely than white men to be employed--and 2x more likely than blacks to be employed-more asians and whites say that they have a better working relationship with lhispanics/mexicans than they do with blacks>which is why they hire us because we are known as the best hands ---anyone ever hear of black mechanics-carpenters -millwrights-framers-deckhands-plumbers-electricians??chicanos(the sons of mexicans)are blowing those trades all the way thru-and i know blacks liek to say that those things dont pay -but carpenters make a minium of 18 pr hr and up to 35 pr hr---kinda alot of $$.........another way to gauge likability is inetrarcial dating /marriage>>1 out of 4 interracial unions in the usa are in cali and 80% of those involve latinos-as a husabnd or wife>>for all white peoples opposition to mexicans they are marrying and having children with latinos at double the amount of asians and 4 x the amount of blacks>>its not one sided --like black /white...were white women make up most the couples and black women hardly ever marry a white guy....or were white men and asian women are concerned>>and white women not dating asian men>>its pretty equal with hispanic and white with 50% wife and 50% husand >>and if tehy didnt like us well why marry us and have half breeds?and as far as likeability>>well dam ANYONE who has ever been to LA can tell you about the knockouts the mexican women are!i been alot of places and man i seen more fine women on a saturday night at whittier blvd then the streets of beverly hills--probably why white boyz show up in spanish classes -and black men eyeball our women!! truth is dude -WE ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS RACE-along with white women--so just that alone makes us likable!!and shit we are only getting more glamorous and gorgeous-to this day i havent seen a sista or asian than can hold a flame to ours!and everyone knows it!!even blacks have secretly admitted it along with asians--man -you got it confused--boy we are seriously hated on-and one of the raesons why is the fine skin on our women-who mostly stick to mexican men-it makes alot of races jealous and i see it in their eyes-which is why when i go with my friends and girl to a club the brothas and whiteboyz are looking with jealousy -cuz us mexicans love eachother and dont find fault in eachother like white girls rejecting white boys-and black guys rejecting black girls -and asian girls rejecting asian guys---yea alot of pride their!!haha!>>nah man we content to be ourselves-and thats why white women try to imitate ours and white boyz learn the culture to get with a latina-shit even black dudes try spitting spanish to a fat mexican gurl--what a joke!chicanos are the most sought after race in the usa -son get it straight-

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: August 2nd, 2005, 8:41 pm

Unread post by dmills » October 3rd, 2007, 12:08 am

jesuschrist wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:Yea most of them don't even try to learn english lol then they wanna get mad at u for not speaking spanish
well what do you want to prove that another race likes us?jobs?money-proximity to neighbors?interracial marriage /dating?.........jobs:hispanics have taken over he blue collar sector in the southwest-the best union jobs and construction jobs paying on average 23 pr /hr---which explains why latino men are the more likely than white men to be employed--and 2x more likely than blacks to be employed-more asians and whites say that they have a better working relationship with lhispanics/mexicans than they do with blacks>which is why they hire us because we are known as the best hands ---anyone ever hear of black mechanics-carpenters -millwrights-framers-deckhands-plumbers-electricians??chicanos(the sons of mexicans)are blowing those trades all the way thru-and i know blacks liek to say that those things dont pay -but carpenters make a minium of 18 pr hr and up to 35 pr hr---kinda alot of $$.........another way to gauge likability is inetrarcial dating /marriage>>1 out of 4 interracial unions in the usa are in cali and 80% of those involve latinos-as a husabnd or wife>>for all white peoples opposition to mexicans they are marrying and having children with latinos at double the amount of asians and 4 x the amount of blacks>>its not one sided --like black /white...were white women make up most the couples and black women hardly ever marry a white guy....or were white men and asian women are concerned>>and white women not dating asian men>>its pretty equal with hispanic and white with 50% wife and 50% husand >>and if tehy didnt like us well why marry us and have half breeds?and as far as likeability>>well dam ANYONE who has ever been to LA can tell you about the knockouts the mexican women are!i been alot of places and man i seen more fine women on a saturday night at whittier blvd then the streets of beverly hills--probably why white boyz show up in spanish classes -and black men eyeball our women!! truth is dude -WE ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS RACE-along with white women--so just that alone makes us likable!!and shit we are only getting more glamorous and gorgeous-to this day i havent seen a sista or asian than can hold a flame to ours!and everyone knows it!!even blacks have secretly admitted it along with asians--man -you got it confused--boy we are seriously hated on-and one of the raesons why is the fine skin on our women-who mostly stick to mexican men-it makes alot of races jealous and i see it in their eyes-which is why when i go with my friends and girl to a club the brothas and whiteboyz are looking with jealousy -because us mexicans love eachother and dont find fault in eachother like white girls rejecting white boys-and black guys rejecting black girls -and asian girls rejecting asian guys---yea alot of pride their!!haha!>>nah man we content to be ourselves-and thats why white women try to imitate ours and white boyz learn the culture to get with a latina-shit even black dudes try spitting spanish to a fat mexican gurl--what a joke!chicanos are the most sought after race in the usa -son get it straight-
Considering the fact that Mexicans get lumped in with other latino races it's a bit of a stretch to say most people hate Mexicans isn't it? Fact is they are holding down a lot of blue collar jobs. They get in these management positions and then hire their own peeps. That's smart. Whites like to hire them because they say they are hard workers which is only partially true. The other part is that they love to hire them because they will work for 50 cents on the dollar without complaint. Brothers for better or for worse ain't trying to work construction in the hot sun unless it's for top dollar.

You need to get off the kool aid hommie. I see PLENTY of Latino men who get with sistas. They love that big round booty. And don't try to act like brothers don't be getting with Mexican women because we all know that real on that. I know I've had my fair share. Boriqua, dominicans, panamanians, and other caribean latinas look WAAAY better then most Mexican women anyway.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: August 2nd, 2005, 8:41 pm

Unread post by dmills » October 3rd, 2007, 12:23 am

jesuschrist wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:Yea most of them don't even try to learn english lol then they wanna get mad at u for not speaking spanish
well what do you want to prove that another race likes us?jobs?money-proximity to neighbors?interracial marriage /dating?.........jobs:hispanics have taken over he blue collar sector in the southwest-the best union jobs and construction jobs paying on average 23 pr /hr---which explains why latino men are the more likely than white men to be employed--and 2x more likely than blacks to be employed-more asians and whites say that they have a better working relationship with lhispanics/mexicans than they do with blacks>which is why they hire us because we are known as the best hands ---anyone ever hear of black mechanics-carpenters -millwrights-framers-deckhands-plumbers-electricians??chicanos(the sons of mexicans)are blowing those trades all the way thru-and i know blacks liek to say that those things dont pay -but carpenters make a minium of 18 pr hr and up to 35 pr hr---kinda alot of $$.........another way to gauge likability is inetrarcial dating /marriage>>1 out of 4 interracial unions in the usa are in cali and 80% of those involve latinos-as a husabnd or wife>>for all white peoples opposition to mexicans they are marrying and having children with latinos at double the amount of asians and 4 x the amount of blacks>>its not one sided --like black /white...were white women make up most the couples and black women hardly ever marry a white guy....or were white men and asian women are concerned>>and white women not dating asian men>>its pretty equal with hispanic and white with 50% wife and 50% husand >>and if tehy didnt like us well why marry us and have half breeds?and as far as likeability>>well dam ANYONE who has ever been to LA can tell you about the knockouts the mexican women are!i been alot of places and man i seen more fine women on a saturday night at whittier blvd then the streets of beverly hills--probably why white boyz show up in spanish classes -and black men eyeball our women!! truth is dude -WE ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS RACE-along with white women--so just that alone makes us likable!!and shit we are only getting more glamorous and gorgeous-to this day i havent seen a sista or asian than can hold a flame to ours!and everyone knows it!!even blacks have secretly admitted it along with asians--man -you got it confused--boy we are seriously hated on-and one of the raesons why is the fine skin on our women-who mostly stick to mexican men-it makes alot of races jealous and i see it in their eyes-which is why when i go with my friends and girl to a club the brothas and whiteboyz are looking with jealousy -because us mexicans love eachother and dont find fault in eachother like white girls rejecting white boys-and black guys rejecting black girls -and asian girls rejecting asian guys---yea alot of pride their!!haha!>>nah man we content to be ourselves-and thats why white women try to imitate ours and white boyz learn the culture to get with a latina-shit even black dudes try spitting spanish to a fat mexican gurl--what a joke!chicanos are the most sought after race in the usa -son get it straight-
You need to wise up homie. It's likely that them Fine Mexican women that you are bragging on have got some black blood running through those sexy brown skin of theirs.

Check out the works of Gonzalo Aguirre Beltrán;
Since 1492, the history of the Americas has been forged by three cultures: indigenous, European, and African - the third root of the Americas, according to the late University of Veracruz professor, Gonzalo Aguirre Beltrán, who was considered Mexico's foremost expert on the African influence on Mexican culture.

The early African presence in the Americas is normally associated with the slave trade in the United States, the Caribbean, Brazil, Central America, Colombia and Peru. Not generally taught in history textbooks is that Mexico was also a key port of entry for slave ships and consequently had a large African population.

In fact, during the colonial era, there were more Africans than Europeans in Mexico, according to Aguirre Beltrán's pioneering 1946 book, "The Black Population in Mexico." And he said they didn't disappear, but in fact took part in forging the great racial mixture that is today Mexico.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: August 2nd, 2005, 8:41 pm

Unread post by dmills » October 3rd, 2007, 12:34 am

Here's more.
The African presence in Mexico is not so much denied as it is obscured. Aguirre Beltrán's work has brought to light something most Mexicans and Mexican Americans have historically been unaware of -- that they, like other Latinos, have not only Indian and Spanish blood, but African blood as well.

In times of racial discord between Latinos and African Americans, this historical confluence of cultures should serve as a reminder that both communities share common ancestors. In fact, if we probe far enough, we're all related.
Interesting. I wonder why Mexico's African roots are obscured in Mexico but not in any other Latin country? I mean Puerto Ricans know their history, as do Columbians, Panamanians and Peruvians. Every other Latin country knows about their African roots except for Mexico. Again I ask why is that?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Unread post by mnjmc » October 3rd, 2007, 1:35 am

dmills wrote:Here's more.
The African presence in Mexico is not so much denied as it is obscured. Aguirre Beltrán's work has brought to light something most Mexicans and Mexican Americans have historically been unaware of -- that they, like other Latinos, have not only Indian and Spanish blood, but African blood as well.

In times of racial discord between Latinos and African Americans, this historical confluence of cultures should serve as a reminder that both communities share common ancestors. In fact, if we probe far enough, we're all related.
Interesting. I wonder why Mexico's African roots are obscured in Mexico but not in any other Latin country? I mean Puerto Ricans know their history, as do Columbians, Panamanians and Peruvians. Every other Latin country knows about their African roots except for Mexico. Again I ask why is that?

Maybe because there is very few "African roots" in Mexico as compared to other countries in Latin America.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 3rd, 2007, 3:46 am

Jesus u hype up mexicans way to much lol everyone knows black woman have the best bodies of all woman and black woman age the best the only reason mexicans have all those jobs is they work for slave money most of those mexicans working those hard jobs make like 7$ a hour so stop trying to act like ur race is anything I see mexicans wearing corn rows and fitted caps and everyone knows blacks started those trends and u also have mexican girls getting name chains and big loop earings and black girls started that trend to stop stealing black trends and learn english

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 3rd, 2007, 3:51 am

And how come mexicans have so much babies knowing damn well ya can't afford it stop living of welfare and go have babies in mexico and learn english to me the only people worst than mexicans are homos

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 101
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Unread post by jesuschrist » October 3rd, 2007, 7:30 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Jesus u hype up mexicans way to much lol everyone knows black woman have the best bodies of all woman and black woman age the best the only reason mexicans have all those jobs is they work for slave money most of those mexicans working those hard jobs make like 7$ a hour so stop trying to act like ur race is anything I see mexicans wearing corn rows and fitted caps and everyone knows blacks started those trends and u also have mexican girls getting name chains and big loop earings and black girls started that trend to stop stealing black trends and learn english
hoe i know you aint from LA --cuz you talking about mexicans with cornrolls and i seen maybe 2x in my 25 yrs in this city--and you say mexican dress black that really told me you aint from LA or SOCAL!please ! if i gotta be rael i say mexicans be biting that white boy style-wearing checkered vans and tight pants -most the mexican kids dress like taht now!they dont sport no fubu or sean john--another thing you wanna say black women are fine?what a joke! man i done lived around you guys my entire life -and believe me -i done fucked asians-whites-a jew...and a arab..my city is like 50% black my school was about 70% black --and yes they some sistas with nice asses but man oh man that face is just so bad it takes away from the body--and thats on god my saviour!i done seen like a handful of the millions of black women i live around that id fuck--and i aint being a hater!i know niggas be jocking the shit outta white girls and latinas -too bad the only ones yall get are overweight with triple chins-and even those fat ones get love from the brothas! you fools get a fat white chick and bring it around your homies and your mama like she a super model! why you think they such tension with black and brown in this bitch?cuz you cant get ours and yours are so ugly that it takes a 40 oz of old E to hit that--i done seen plenty of asians id tap and tons of white girls id hit--but dam boy sistas is wack--and even brothas dont want them --probably why when you go to the mall ---asians be with their boyfriends/girlfriends and latinas the same ---but black guys show up to the movies with 20 other black guys and black girls cruise the mall on desperate status_where you from cuz youd never say a mexican bitch aint fine as all hell being from the southwest??? you probably from NY or some shit were theirs like 20 mexicans-ask the brothas around here if my women aint rocking and ask them fools if we sport cornrolls--lol!! what a joke-fool talking about what he dont know -for all that talk about putting mexicans down--blacks in socal are the main ones on durty and nasty status--wearing sean john outfits for a week straight -and buying that shit at the korean swapmeet---or how about them cornrolls ? why the hell would a mexican rock that when teh shit looks durty as hell! anoth thing hwo can you be black power when your people do what ever they can to get with light skin sistas and dark black girls are left bitter and pissed off --shit they done did studies on that shit --and i done seen it with my own eyes in socal--lonely ass black man jocking mexicans and whites sad mofos!!whack ass fool -cornrolls --hahaha,.....any mexicans from LA ever seen that shit on a mexican out here>?someone please help me set this chimp straight!

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

Unread post by doja » October 3rd, 2007, 9:47 pm

UR TALKIN BIG SHIT. TALKING ABOUT BLAC MEN IN LA ONLY WANT MEXICAN/WHITE WOMEN ALL THIS SHIT. where do i start...first off nigga mexicans is closer to chimps than any blac cuz i seen ur race growin hair in places nobody else do mexican girls with sideburns and shit lookin like monkeys plus yall got lice and shit and u want come on here talkin about that shit is gorgeous..blac people cant even get lice like a fucn monkey would but mexicans do. make me laugh more u piece of shit u want to be white. the only thing u find pride in urself 4 is the white part of u. u hate each other 4 the indian in u and try to erase the blac in u by assimilating our style and saying u originated some type of culture, when really nothing in ur culture is ur own. i think what blac ppl dont respect about mexican culture is yall got fucd by white ppl in the past but u luv them 4 it and now want to ride on their side and kill us fuc uu stupid idiot. i dont know about a whole race of ppl but u r a moron u dont want to be mexican u want to be white. cuz i see mexicans in la acting blac tryin to rap with me and shit when i walk down the street in mexican neighborhood to get my shit.mexican girls be smiling at me and lil kids be like wutz up cuz and try and copy my walk.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: March 7th, 2007, 11:32 pm

Unread post by justice league » October 4th, 2007, 11:21 am

IF the USA is going to continue importing mexicans as much as they do (willing or otherwise) ... then teaching spanish as they do engish should be mandatory in all the schools starting with kindergarten. Thus making this an official bilungual country (becuase it already it is,,,and if they are going to bradcast spanish ads on store sound ads, they hould post spanish traffic signs .. believe me this is i HUGE necessity)

If Canada can do it and almost all of Europe speaks english as well as the language of their region, why does America have to be so bass-ackwards?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » October 4th, 2007, 12:08 pm

I dont even get the initial question. I dont know what a race likes or not. I just know that racism is completely retarded, in whichever direction it goes.

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 101
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Unread post by jesuschrist » October 4th, 2007, 5:40 pm

doja wrote:UR TALKIN BIG SHIT. TALKING ABOUT BLAC MEN IN LA ONLY WANT MEXICAN/WHITE WOMEN ALL THIS SHIT. where do i start...first off nigga mexicans is closer to chimps than any blac because i seen ur race growin hair in places nobody else do mexican girls with sideburns and shit lookin like monkeys plus yall got lice and shit and u want come on here talkin about that shit is gorgeous..blac people cant even get lice like a fucn monkey would but mexicans do. make me laugh more u piece of shit u want to be white. the only thing u find pride in urself 4 is the white part of u. u hate each other 4 the indian in u and try to erase the blac in u by assimilating our style and saying u originated some type of culture, when really nothing in ur culture is ur own. i think what blac ppl dont respect about mexican culture is yall got fucd by white ppl in the past but u luv them 4 it and now want to ride on their side and kill us fuc uu stupid idiot. i dont know about a whole race of ppl but u r a moron u dont want to be mexican u want to be white. because i see mexicans in la acting blac tryin to rap with me and shit when i walk down the street in mexican neighborhood to get my shit.mexican girls be smiling at me and lil kids be like wutz up because and try and copy my walk.
so do we want to be white /OR DO WE WANT TO BE BLACK CUZ --SUPPOSEDLY FROM WHAT YOU SAY WE COPY BLACKS AND WANNA BE WHITE-/wtf ///makes no sense1

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 101
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Unread post by jesuschrist » October 9th, 2007, 8:36 pm

jesuschrist wrote:
doja wrote:UR TALKIN BIG SHIT. TALKING ABOUT BLAC MEN IN LA ONLY WANT MEXICAN/WHITE WOMEN ALL THIS SHIT. where do i start...first off nigga mexicans is closer to chimps than any blac because i seen ur race growin hair in places nobody else do mexican girls with sideburns and shit lookin like monkeys plus yall got lice and shit and u want come on here talkin about that shit is gorgeous..blac people cant even get lice like a fucn monkey would but mexicans do. make me laugh more u piece of shit u want to be white. the only thing u find pride in urself 4 is the white part of u. u hate each other 4 the indian in u and try to erase the blac in u by assimilating our style and saying u originated some type of culture, when really nothing in ur culture is ur own. i think what blac ppl dont respect about mexican culture is yall got fucd by white ppl in the past but u luv them 4 it and now want to ride on their side and kill us fuc uu stupid idiot. i dont know about a whole race of ppl but u r a moron u dont want to be mexican u want to be white. because i see mexicans in la acting blac tryin to rap with me and shit when i walk down the street in mexican neighborhood to get my shit.mexican girls be smiling at me and lil kids be like wutz up because and try and copy my walk.
so do we want to be white /OR DO WE WANT TO BE BLACK because --SUPPOSEDLY FROM WHAT YOU SAY WE COPY BLACKS AND WANNA BE WHITE-/wtf ///makes no sense1
[font=Arial Black] [/font] [/colorYOU BANNNED MY TOPIC:DOES ANYONE LIKE BLACKS -WHY DONT YOU BAN THIS ONE CHRISTINA?????SCARED THEY SUE YOU FOR DISCRIMINATION>?SINCE BLACKS ALWAYS DISH IT OUT BUT CANT TAKE IT? _ONE UP TO MY PEOPLE KEEP SHOWING THESE FOOLS WHAT WE MADE OF

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

Unread post by doja » October 10th, 2007, 4:19 am

get a hobby bitch get off the blac manz nutz! 1

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 10th, 2007, 7:01 am

i like northern california mexicans...good people.

good women :D

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: does any race like mexicans

Unread post by bgcasper » October 10th, 2007, 9:05 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:The reason why I ask this is most forums on here has topics about people fighting with mexicans blacks,prs,drs,asians,south americans even white people talk about them taking over/invading america so is there any race out there that likes mexicans???
yeah people with no race like me we got nothing against no race its hard for your small ass brain to picture that
take a look at this crips bloods mexicans and anti racist caucasians

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 10th, 2007, 5:27 pm

dmills wrote:I see PLENTY of Latino men who get with sistas. They love that big round booty.
^^^ :| :| :| :| ^^^
And don't try to act like brothers don't be getting with Mexican women because we all know that real on that.
Yeah but... usually the ugly and maybe some avg looking ones, only Brotha I know that pulled a good looking one is Kobe Byrant and he's a celeb but I can deal with that. (I'm sure there more but very, very little % wise)
I know I've had my fair share. Boriqua, dominicans, panamanians, and other caribean latinas look WAAAY better then most Mexican women anyway.
^^^ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ^^^

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 10th, 2007, 5:40 pm

dmills wrote:
You need to wise up homie. It's likely that them Fine Mexican women that you are bragging on have got some black blood running through those sexy brown skin of theirs.
Well a study that was done... Mexicans had 2% Black blood and US Blacks had 4% White blood on the avg, truthfully... we are generally different on many levels Demeanor, Customs, Background so on and so on... I not going to lie, I've had some misgiving for Black folks in my experience but I'm neutral and there's good Black folks out there and even some attractive Sistas and other Ethnicities... I just like my Mexicana/Latinas :D

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: August 2nd, 2005, 8:41 pm

Unread post by dmills » October 10th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Yeah but... usually the ugly and maybe some avg looking ones, only Brotha I know that pulled a good looking one is Kobe Byrant and he's a celeb but I can deal with that. (I'm sure there more but very, very little % wise)
Are you serious? If you believe that then you are myopic beyond all reason.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 10th, 2007, 11:13 pm

doja wrote:UR TALKIN BIG SHIT. TALKING ABOUT BLAC MEN IN LA ONLY WANT MEXICAN/WHITE WOMEN ALL THIS SHIT. where do i start...first off nigga mexicans is closer to chimps than any blac because i seen ur race growin hair in places nobody else do mexican girls with sideburns and shit lookin like monkeys plus yall got lice and shit and u want come on here talkin about that shit is gorgeous..blac people cant even get lice like a fucn monkey would but mexicans do. make me laugh more u piece of shit u want to be white. the only thing u find pride in urself 4 is the white part of u. u hate each other 4 the indian in u and try to erase the blac in u by assimilating our style and saying u originated some type of culture, when really nothing in ur culture is ur own. i think what blac ppl dont respect about mexican culture is yall got fucd by white ppl in the past but u luv them 4 it and now want to ride on their side and kill us fuc uu stupid idiot. i dont know about a whole race of ppl but u r a moron u dont want to be mexican u want to be white. because i see mexicans in la acting blac tryin to rap with me and shit when i walk down the street in mexican neighborhood to get my shit.mexican girls be smiling at me and lil kids be like wutz up because and try and copy my walk.
GOT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN , DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 10th, 2007, 11:22 pm

Damn... that was some real shit... but I have seen fat Black women with beirds and mustaches too...

And one Black man can't speak for the rest about women, race, preferences, Mexicans got some fine ass sexy ass women nowadays.. especially the ones with butts like Black women.. its hard to fade a fine Mexican woman with a sisters ass.. the skin color, the hair, sexy smile.. all of that.. they can be as bad as any Purto Rican, Brazilian, Asian, or Black broad- you name it.....

You can go to Mexico and find thousands of Jennifer Lopez for under $80 bucks! :D

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: August 2nd, 2005, 8:41 pm

Unread post by dmills » October 10th, 2007, 11:58 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Damn... that was some real shit... but I have seen fat Black women with beirds and mustaches too...

And one Black man can't speak for the rest about women, race, preferences, Mexicans got some fine ass sexy ass women nowadays.. especially the ones with butts like Black women.. its hard to fade a fine Mexican woman with a sisters ass.. the skin color, the hair, sexy smile.. all of that.. they can be as bad as any Purto Rican, Brazilian, Asian, or Black broad- you name it.....

You can go to Mexico and find thousands of Jennifer Lopez for under $80 bucks! :D
No doubt. I just was letting that sucka know that there are fine all over the place and that Mexican chicks aren't the golden standard by any stretch of the imagination.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 11th, 2007, 12:41 am

dmills, all is good... I guess I got a little offended. everyone has got their preferences on what is what, no doubt about that. I trying to shake the little prejudice I got within myself, the topic is a little touchy but I'll give it as neutral and honest as I can.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 11th, 2007, 12:46 am

~J~ wrote:dmills, all is good... I guess I got a little offended. everyone has got their preferences on what is what, no doubt about that. I trying to shake the little prejudice I got within myself, the topic is a little touchy but I'll give it as neutral and honest as I can.
yo thats real what you just said , i respect that ......props too you .!!

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: February 28th, 2007, 8:21 am

Unread post by Hell » October 11th, 2007, 10:57 am

I fo a fact that hispanics know mexicans are a disgrace to their race,off top.

Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”