does any race like mexicans

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 27th, 2008, 7:51 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:you mean most modern day whites won't say shit to your face. Blacks and mexicans, "lower class" ones will.

There you again... whitebashin'
how am I whitebashin? I said alot of modern day whites won't say shit to your face, hell you said this yourself before. And its not like I said whites do this but non-whites don't, I said they all do it, the diff. is black and Mexicans are more upfront with theirs.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 27th, 2008, 2:07 pm

^^ dats truth ..not white bashin <--lol at that term

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 30th, 2008, 1:05 pm

Think what you want Boston boy. In California, Mexicans and whites usually get along. The high intermarriage rate between Latinos and whites says it all. It's not an issue of kissing any body's ass.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 31st, 2008, 8:07 am

lol most mexicans have more european and spanish in them than native

but they allllll think their entitled to this land

we should just give it to em, watch them kill eachother than walk right back in

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » January 31st, 2008, 9:02 am

pistolslanga wrote:lol most mexicans have more european and spanish in them than native

but they allllll think their entitled to this land

we should just give it to em, watch them kill eachother than walk right back in
"

On average it is usually over 60% native. Only about 10& of the Mexican population have no or very little Native Blood.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 31st, 2008, 11:19 am

Mexican accent kind of sound like Native Americans.

Hey so the Spanish speaks Spanglish.

But Mexicans and other Hispanics speaks Spanish....

Why is Spanish and Spanglish different?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 2nd, 2008, 6:25 pm

Ask the eses.. us happy-face whites are too busy trying to stay out of trouble and earn a living to figure that out.. lolol. j/k.
NikexCortez wrote:Why is Spanish and Spanglish different?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 3rd, 2008, 11:01 am

Spanglish is a US invention. It's mixing English and Spanish together by bilingual Mexican Americans. Puerto Ricans have their own version of it.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » April 5th, 2008, 11:51 am

Silencioso wrote:Think what you want Boston boy. In California, Mexicans and whites usually get along. The high intermarriage rate between Latinos and whites says it all. It's not an issue of kissing any body's ass.
High intermarriage rates in comparison to what? The overwhelming majority of people in this country marry their own kind. You are being naive my brother. When I'm at work all I hear are whites bitching about Mexicans and illegal immigration. But you can drink that koolaid all you want if you think whites love Mexicans. To a lot of them your people aren't much more then light skinned niggers with accents. You are in for a rude awakening. They loved you when you were just cutting their lawns and picking their fruit, but now that Mexicans are getting into construction and contracting jobs you are starting to see what they really think of you.

Even in my profession which is Mobile detailing and reconditioning, you see more guys complaining about "illegals ruining the industry by driving down wages. A fully trained Detail/Reconditioning Tech can command up to 100 dollars per hr or more. Lots of Mexicans are charging as little as 50 dollars for a full detail!

Here is a link to my forum where a hot debate took place about this very subject.
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post ... s&trail=70

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 5th, 2008, 12:26 pm

dmills wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Think what you want Boston boy. In California, Mexicans and whites usually get along. The high intermarriage rate between Latinos and whites says it all. It's not an issue of kissing any body's ass.
High intermarriage rates in comparison to what? The overwhelming majority of people in this country marry their own kind. You are being naive my brother. When I'm at work all I hear are whites bitching about Mexicans and illegal immigration. But you can drink that koolaid all you want if you think whites love Mexicans. To a lot of them your people aren't much more then light skinned niggers with accents. You are in for a rude awakening. They loved you when you were just cutting their lawns and picking their fruit, but now that Mexicans are getting into construction and contracting jobs you are starting to see what they really think of you.

Even in my profession which is Mobile detailing and reconditioning, you see more guys complaining about "illegals ruining the industry by driving down wages. A fully trained Detail/Reconditioning Tech can command up to 100 dollars per hr or more. Lots of Mexicans are charging as little as 50 dollars for a full detail!

Here is a link to my forum where a hot debate took place about this very subject.
I'm not naive, hermano, I know there are racist whites that don't like Mexicans. There are racist blacks that don't like Mexicans. There are Asians that think Mexicans are just some dark skinned version of white people only good for menial labor. When I say whites and Mexicans get along I'm definately talking "relatively". Like as opposed to a full on race war.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 5th, 2008, 3:08 pm

Just an observation. In my state, California, Latinos are rushed in fast and hard in less than a hundred years becoming the majority race. The rest of us are minorities today. The white community is divided still but many blue collar workers are starting to feel the negative results of what they allowed to transpire over the last 80 years and now want it to change. So animosity by the majority of white non-racist factions that now oppose immigration is not racial but environment/perceived environment and economically driven. There are some racist groups trying to exploit the situation; however, for their own ends. But modern liberal whites still seem to support immigration and even illegal immigration as do many left-oriented Libertarians. Obviously the response from whites to the mass influx of Latinos into the SouthWest in a relatively short period of time is very divided.

Racially speaking, just as I've met racist Mexicans (it can be confusing because some of this racism is misinterpreted by whites meaning they don't understand the whole barrio mentality), I've also met a lot more that were not racist. More commonly I meet Mexicans that prefer their culture and race to all others accepting gringos grudgingly yet showing a dislike for blacks. That's pretty much how it goes around in SoCal anyways much of the time.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 5th, 2008, 6:55 pm

More commonly I meet Mexicans that prefer their culture and race to all others accepting gringos grudgingly yet showing a dislike for blacks. That's pretty much how it goes around in SoCal anyways much of the time.[/quote]

pretty much.

sweetness

Re: does any race like mexicans

Unread post by sweetness » April 6th, 2008, 10:07 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:The reason why I ask this is most forums on here has topics about people fighting with mexicans blacks,prs,drs,asians,south americans even white people talk about them taking over/invading america so is there any race out there that likes mexicans???
The white race likes them,that is why there is over 20 million of them roaming around america illegally.While on the other hand americans can't even get on a plane without dam near bieng strip searched.Saudi Arabains are bieng detained .Even asians are bieng forced to provide I'd's before entering certian buildings but not mexicans they can come and go as they please,some of them have been deported over 25 times,even president Bush helped a mexican get away with raping an murdering a teen age White Girl.This country is full of Bull stuff right now.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » April 7th, 2008, 1:24 am

Silencioso wrote:
dmills wrote:

I'm not naive, hermano, I know there are racist whites that don't like Mexicans. There are racist blacks that don't like Mexicans. There are Asians that think Mexicans are just some dark skinned version of white people only good for menial labor. When I say whites and Mexicans get along I'm definitely talking "relatively". Like as opposed to a full on race war.
I actually agree with that and I apologize if I came across as condesending. Nor did I mean to imply that ALL whites are racist towards Mexicans. Shatterland makes a valid point. I think we as a whole need to stop throwing the term RACIST around without regard to context. I believe that certain situations are racial in that we are talking about a specific group of people i.e. Mexican nationals, but to oppose licentious border hopping is not necessarily being racist.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 7th, 2008, 6:44 pm

It's true dmills. Illegal immigration is a nationalist argument NOT a racist one.

A racial argument would look like this: There are is no Caucasion College Fund, no white pride day or white history month, no WET (white entertainment television) network, or white-centric organizations geared toward advancing white people in this country. Whites are not encouraged to send a million white men strong to Washington DC to advance their race and listen to pro-white leaders. White high school students are taken to court if they try to create a white club but every other race is encouranged to do exactly that. White young men are not encouraged to take pride in being white but instead degraded as boys and made to feel guilty for something they never had any part in. This is not fair and needs to change.

Now the above is NOT actually a racist argument though it certainly can be used by one who is a racist to attempt to draw empathy to a racist cause. But the argument itself really is an argument appealing for equality for white people.

A racist argument looks very different. Those have at their root a premise that members of one racial group are intrinsically superior to other racial groups. Ironically, racists of all colors and ethnicities make these kind of arguments.
dmills wrote:
Silencioso wrote:
dmills wrote:

I'm not naive, hermano, I know there are racist whites that don't like Mexicans. There are racist blacks that don't like Mexicans. There are Asians that think Mexicans are just some dark skinned version of white people only good for menial labor. When I say whites and Mexicans get along I'm definitely talking "relatively". Like as opposed to a full on race war.
I actually agree with that and I apologize if I came across as condesending. Nor did I mean to imply that ALL whites are racist towards Mexicans. Shatterland makes a valid point. I think we as a whole need to stop throwing the term RACIST around without regard to context. I believe that certain situations are racial in that we are talking about a specific group of people i.e. Mexican nationals, but to oppose licentious border hopping is not necessarily being racist.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 8th, 2008, 12:57 am

Shatterhand:
A racial argument would look like this: There are is no Caucasion College Fund, no white pride day or white history month, no WET (white entertainment television) network, or white-centric organizations geared toward advancing white people in this country. Whites are not encouraged to send a million white men strong to Washington DC to advance their race and listen to pro-white leaders. White high school students are taken to court if they try to create a white club but every other race is encouranged to do exactly that. White young men are not encouraged to take pride in being white but instead degraded as boys and made to feel guilty for something they never had any part in. This is not fair and needs to change

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 8th, 2008, 1:07 am

i dont hate being white i dont hate my skin at all i just hate having to identify with people like you because my skin color is the same as you i know and act the way i act like because its what i grew up around tell me what acting white is? its a very confusing subject because if your talking about identifying with european heritage thats impssible for me because im like 8 different backgrounds if your talking about dressing in tight ass abercrombie and fitch clothing and spiking my hair up with 8 lbs. of gel and speaking proper english or dressing in cowboy boots hats and chaps and talking like a redneck that isnt me or for me at all tell me what being a white man is? the white man without a culture is going to disappear.... whats your problem with whiteboys that dont wanna act like you what do they reap as a benefit from that honestly not shit. why do i have to act like you to be accepted by you... european heritage is nothing but my genetic makeup im american before anything else not european.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 8th, 2008, 1:11 am

too me street roots are the most overwhelming traits of someones personality if they are from that culture if that isnt true then why has hiphop takin the world by storm why is it breaking down barriers that nothing else could b4 tell me...
Hip=to be update and relevant
Hop=movement of something
hiphop=intellegent movement

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 8th, 2008, 2:43 pm

Well yes that's the gist of it exactly. You are making a racial argument in rebuttal oXJmAuPs2005Xo and it's not racist at all fo you do to that.

Now see two non-racists just argued a racial topic from different viewpoints. That's the point I'm making. You don't have to accept a racist label, nor should one be applied to you by default, just because you have an opinion on a racial topic (not to be confused with a racist topic) that disagrees with whatever is popular at the moment.

Sounds more complicated than it is I know.. lol.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 8th, 2008, 9:30 pm

no whats confusing is you using words that i dont understand and talking about BS that makes no sense

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 8th, 2008, 10:49 pm

I don't tell people what to do anymore. I just make suggestions and they do what they want. So as a suggestion, keep reaching for that knowledge and you'll get more out of less in time. In the meantime, my main point was there is a difference between a valid racial discussion and an invalid racist discussion. It's a fine line but there is a line between them and amazing to me how few people understand that the first is necessary in a multicultural society but the second isn't.
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:no whats confusing is you using words that i dont understand and talking about BS that makes no sense

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 9th, 2008, 10:25 pm

what the fuck do you mean tho when you talk about a white boy bein stripped of bein white i was never stripped of anything there isnt such a thing to me as bein or acting white there isnt any cultural background behind it?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 11th, 2008, 1:15 pm

Don't argue with me. I am the great and powerful OZ!

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:what the fu-- do you mean tho when you talk about a white boy bein stripped of bein white i was never stripped of anything there isnt such a thing to me as bein or acting white there isnt any cultural background behind it?

Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 11th, 2008, 6:11 pm

i love the wizard of oz

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » April 12th, 2008, 6:10 pm

jesuschrist wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:Yea most of them don't even try to learn english lol then they wanna get mad at u for not speaking spanish
well what do you want to prove that another race likes us?jobs?money-proximity to neighbors?interracial marriage /dating?.........jobs:hispanics have taken over he blue collar sector in the southwest-the best union jobs and construction jobs paying on average 23 pr /hr---which explains why latino men are the more likely than white men to be employed--and 2x more likely than blacks to be employed-more asians and whites say that they have a better working relationship with lhispanics/mexicans than they do with blacks>which is why they hire us because we are known as the best hands ---anyone ever hear of black mechanics-carpenters -millwrights-framers-deckhands-plumbers-electricians??chicanos(the sons of mexicans)are blowing those trades all the way thru-and i know blacks liek to say that those things dont pay -but carpenters make a minium of 18 pr hr and up to 35 pr hr---kinda alot of $$.........another way to gauge likability is inetrarcial dating /marriage>>1 out of 4 interracial unions in the usa are in cali and 80% of those involve latinos-as a husabnd or wife>>for all white peoples opposition to mexicans they are marrying and having children with latinos at double the amount of asians and 4 x the amount of blacks>>its not one sided --like black /white...were white women make up most the couples and black women hardly ever marry a white guy....or were white men and asian women are concerned>>and white women not dating asian men>>its pretty equal with hispanic and white with 50% wife and 50% husand >>and if tehy didnt like us well why marry us and have half breeds?and as far as likeability>>well dam ANYONE who has ever been to LA can tell you about the knockouts the mexican women are!i been alot of places and man i seen more fine women on a saturday night at whittier blvd then the streets of beverly hills--probably why white boyz show up in spanish classes -and black men eyeball our women!! truth is dude -WE ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS RACE-along with white women--so just that alone makes us likable!!and shit we are only getting more glamorous and gorgeous-to this day i havent seen a sista or asian than can hold a flame to ours!and everyone knows it!!even blacks have secretly admitted it along with asians--man -you got it confused--boy we are seriously hated on-and one of the raesons why is the fine skin on our women-who mostly stick to mexican men-it makes alot of races jealous and i see it in their eyes-which is why when i go with my friends and girl to a club the brothas and whiteboyz are looking with jealousy -because us mexicans love eachother and dont find fault in eachother like white girls rejecting white boys-and black guys rejecting black girls -and asian girls rejecting asian guys---yea alot of pride their!!haha!>>nah man we content to be ourselves-and thats why white women try to imitate ours and white boyz learn the culture to get with a latina-shit even black dudes try spitting spanish to a fat mexican gurl--what a joke!chicanos are the most sought after race in the usa -son get it straight-
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I used ta trip on latinas even got a son out of it. Back in the day latinas was really down with brothas before they got brainwashed and scared of retaliation from theyre neighborhoods. Some was still creepin on a low with me though. But then I went up North and saw all the fine ass Black, and Black mixes it was like paradise. Sistas with they shit tight and hustlin also, paid. San Fran, Oaktown, Sac, Vallejo, Santa Cruz, San Jose, Berkeley are all flowing with all types of bitches. I was gettin action from Asians, Salvadorians, Russians,Samoans, Portugese, Mexicans, Black Girls, Indians and of course all the easy White bitches a nigga could handle. I went back down south and hooked up with this Brazil/Port mix mamma fo life, And let me been the first ta tell that Black, Black latin, Brazilian, women are the best. It aint some mexican chick who after having 1 kid goes ta shit. Brazilian, Afro Cuban, Ricans, and whatever Afro based culture has the best of both worlds and then some in them genes. Take yo ass ta MIAMI and you will see Afro Black girls Jam-cains, Caribians, all the islands shit. Thats the finest best bodied dark skinned bitches youll ever see. Youll go crazy and they all like niggas. Not some short ass mexicans or pale ass pink clowns. MIAMI got action big time, this is comin from a Statewide CALI Playa.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Go check out the ATL, NYC, JERSEY SHORE, etc for some more action if you like all kinds of pink like myself. No Limit just wide open shit. Mexicans need to get out of Cali and see its a big world out there and people aint trippin on that stuck up Cali Latina is everything shit. Its funny how people changed once they get sweated alittle, or they finally get some real power on the streets. Like they say act like you been there before, because you really aint shit outside of your own mind and area.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$NOW WHAT FOOL?$$$$$$$$$$ NIggas will always get more ass and always have than any 5'2" mexican fool.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 12th, 2008, 6:22 pm

Goddamn how old are you guys arguing about this shit? "I am better then you", "No, i am better then you" nanananana :roll:
Any man with a sense for fucking respect and a backspine wouldnt have to argue about this shit.

Street_Mentality

Unread post by Street_Mentality » April 12th, 2008, 6:30 pm

Lol Funny. But True

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » April 13th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Sentenza wrote:Goddamn how old are you guys arguing about this shit? "I am better then you", "No, i am better then you" nanananana :roll:
Any man with a sense for #%@&#%@ respect and a backspine wouldnt have to argue about this shit.
$$$$$$$$Aint no arguing just stating facts, whats your input if any playa?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2008, 3:38 pm

bgpride1 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Goddamn how old are you guys arguing about this shit? "I am better then you", "No, i am better then you" nanananana :roll:
Any man with a sense for #%@&#%@ respect and a backspine wouldnt have to argue about this shit.
$$$$$$$$Aint no arguing just stating facts, whats your input if any playa?
No man look, its just tiring to hear people argue on that level. Its not about which race is better or worse or who gets more ass and who looks better. Shit like that doesnt exist. Each and every race deserves respect and shouldnt be stereotyped.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 14th, 2008, 5:52 pm

race was created to make others feel inferior and less important we all come from the same places have the same 48 chromosomes and dna strands we all bleed we all breath we all eat,etc. race needs to be destroyed it holds no importance i can no longer use it as an identity nor did i ever want to quit worrying about other people and just do you everyone one needs to be their own leader and say fuck these other people trying to lead me astray with BS objectives and thoughts.
when the fuck is this world gonna wake up

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 16th, 2008, 3:11 pm

When Jesus returns. Until then it's every man for himself. Incoming!

God I hate it when that happens.
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:race was created to make others feel inferior and less important we all come from the same places have the same 48 chromosomes and dna strands we all bleed we all breath we all eat,etc. race needs to be destroyed it holds no importance i can no longer use it as an identity nor did i ever want to quit worrying about other people and just do you everyone one needs to be their own leader and say fu-- these other people trying to lead me astray with BS objectives and thoughts.
when the fu-- is this world gonna wake up

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 16th, 2008, 10:01 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo,
To say race should be destroyed is ridiculous, you sound like a sorry little wigga who wishes he was somebody else.
Get a grip man and stop being a fucking joker, shit just be proud of who you are and respect other people.