does any race like mexicans

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » October 11th, 2007, 11:02 am

Hell wrote:I fo a fact that hispanics know mexicans are a disgrace to their race,off top.
Yea but they think they are the rulers of the world all the time anyways. And they dont know it, they think it.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 11th, 2007, 12:10 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Hell wrote:I fo a fact that hispanics know mexicans are a disgrace to their race,off top.
Yea but they think they are the rulers of the world all the time anyways. And they dont know it, they think it.
I think every Race/Ethnicity has those kind of people ^

I surprised that that comment coming from you, one of most level headed people on this forum :o :shock:

Dont let jesuschrist speak from all Mexicans, if he is that is.

So what's the problem?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » October 11th, 2007, 12:20 pm

~J~ wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Hell wrote:I fo a fact that hispanics know mexicans are a disgrace to their race,off top.
Yea but they think they are the rulers of the world all the time anyways. And they dont know it, they think it.
I think every Race/Ethnicity has those kind of people ^

I surprised that that comment coming from you, one of most level headed people on this forum :o :shock:

Dont let jesuschrist speak from all Mexicans, if he is that is.

So what's the problem?
I guess we have a misunderstanding here. I was referring to Spanish people from Spain...my bad...yea and i can tell what "jesuschrist" is about..

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: August 2nd, 2005, 8:41 pm

Unread post by dmills » October 11th, 2007, 9:07 pm

~J~ wrote:dmills, all is good... I guess I got a little offended. everyone has got their preferences on what is what, no doubt about that. I trying to shake the little prejudice I got within myself, the topic is a little touchy but I'll give it as neutral and honest as I can.
That's all we can do man. That's all we can do. We realize that we have it and that it's wrong to feel that way but we still struggle with it nonetheless because of past experiences, family pressure/brainwashing etc.

At least you're honest and are looking for answers and are trying to help find a solution same as me. Idiots like Antichrist just get me so fired up that it makes me feel hatred towards a whole group even though it's only a few idiots.

Call it human weakness I guess.

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

Unread post by doja » October 12th, 2007, 4:03 pm

i doubt that kid was even mexican

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 12th, 2007, 5:00 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Damn... that was some real shit... but I have seen fat Black women with beirds and mustaches too...

And one Black man can't speak for the rest about women, race, preferences, Mexicans got some fine ass sexy ass women nowadays.. especially the ones with butts like Black women.. its hard to fade a fine Mexican woman with a sisters ass.. the skin color, the hair, sexy smile.. all of that.. they can be as bad as any Purto Rican, Brazilian, Asian, or Black broad- you name it.....

You can go to Mexico and find thousands of Jennifer Lopez for under $80 bucks! :D
Tell me more! lol.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: November 5th, 2007, 1:17 pm

Unread post by SolidWood » November 7th, 2007, 3:16 pm

Actually it's blacks most races can't stand. I've done time and every white car I've seen (AB, NLR, Aryan Circle etc.) was cool with mexicans. On the other hand, everyone had a real disdain for blacks. Mexicanos have loyalty, honor and if they give you their word on something it's usually good as gold. I'm 100% Peckerwood and a confirmed ABoT and I'm cool with Mexicanos.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » November 7th, 2007, 4:50 pm

SolidWood wrote: I'm 100% Peckerwood and a confirmed ABoT and I'm cool with Mexicanos.
of course you are, that's the prison alliance. might be different in other areas. not all mexicans get along with whites mister wood. you could be in real trouble with some mexicans in found in the wrong area, claiming ab loyalties.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: November 5th, 2007, 1:17 pm

Unread post by SolidWood » November 8th, 2007, 2:55 pm

Common Sense wrote:
SolidWood wrote: I'm 100% Peckerwood and a confirmed ABoT and I'm cool with Mexicanos.
of course you are, that's the prison alliance. might be different in other areas. not all mexicans get along with whites mister wood. you could be in real trouble with some mexicans in found in the wrong area, claiming ab loyalties.
I been to Sacto, Oakland, San Fran, San Diego, LA, Albequerque, Santa Fe, Phoenix, Houston, Dallas, Austin and here in San Anto and hung out in all those neighborhoods with bolts tatted on my neck and AB tatted on my throat and never had a problem because of it. So I would say for the most part I have no problems with the ese's. I've always shown respect and been given the same. I'm sure their are mexicans that wouldn't be cool with it but I ain't never had no beefs. I've done county time in California, Arizona and New Mexico and prison time in Texas and the mexicanos were all cool. In Arizona I was awaiting extradition to Texas and was the only Wood in the tank and they backed me in some tensions I had with the blacks. Good people I say.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » November 8th, 2007, 3:02 pm

SolidWood wrote:In Arizona I was awaiting extradition to Texas and was the only Wood in the tank and they backed me in some tensions I had with the blacks. Good people I say.
Too get along so well, you probably have good character.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: November 5th, 2007, 1:17 pm

Unread post by SolidWood » November 13th, 2007, 3:36 pm

Common Sense wrote:
SolidWood wrote:In Arizona I was awaiting extradition to Texas and was the only Wood in the tank and they backed me in some tensions I had with the blacks. Good people I say.
Too get along so well, you probably have good character.
Well I been accused of alot of things in my time but never been accused of having "good character"! Ha Ha! I carry myself with pride and respect and give respect when it's given, I honor my word and I am loyal to the end so yeah I guess I got "good character" in that sense.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 13th, 2007, 10:11 pm

Well I been accused of alot of things in my time but never been accused of having "good character
8)

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 14th, 2007, 3:09 am

if its gonna come down to not liking something as a racial issue im gonna have to say i dont like white people and im white doesnt that tell you something?
white people in the USA who dont assimilate with different cultures fail to recognize that they really dont have any culture at all and hate the ones that do who choose a culture of there liking then they hate the ones who are different and label them race traitors,confused,etc. i have white ancestry from europe and i also have cherokee and black foot native american in me show me what white culture of white americans is and ill think about changing who i am dont try to tell me im irish,german,britis,or scottish or french because im not im american speakin on mexicans i dont mind mexicans or any other latino person that lives here what bothers me is that i might have to learn spanish and accept it as my native language because none of them will learn english?

TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 57
Joined: November 19th, 2006, 8:44 pm

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » November 14th, 2007, 6:06 pm

dmills wrote:
jesuschrist wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:Yea most of them don't even try to learn english lol then they wanna get mad at u for not speaking spanish
well what do you want to prove that another race likes us?jobs?money-proximity to neighbors?interracial marriage /dating?.........jobs:hispanics have taken over he blue collar sector in the southwest-the best union jobs and construction jobs paying on average 23 pr /hr---which explains why latino men are the more likely than white men to be employed--and 2x more likely than blacks to be employed-more asians and whites say that they have a better working relationship with lhispanics/mexicans than they do with blacks>which is why they hire us because we are known as the best hands ---anyone ever hear of black mechanics-carpenters -millwrights-framers-deckhands-plumbers-electricians??chicanos(the sons of mexicans)are blowing those trades all the way thru-and i know blacks liek to say that those things dont pay -but carpenters make a minium of 18 pr hr and up to 35 pr hr---kinda alot of $$.........another way to gauge likability is inetrarcial dating /marriage>>1 out of 4 interracial unions in the usa are in cali and 80% of those involve latinos-as a husabnd or wife>>for all white peoples opposition to mexicans they are marrying and having children with latinos at double the amount of asians and 4 x the amount of blacks>>its not one sided --like black /white...were white women make up most the couples and black women hardly ever marry a white guy....or were white men and asian women are concerned>>and white women not dating asian men>>its pretty equal with hispanic and white with 50% wife and 50% husand >>and if tehy didnt like us well why marry us and have half breeds?and as far as likeability>>well dam ANYONE who has ever been to LA can tell you about the knockouts the mexican women are!i been alot of places and man i seen more fine women on a saturday night at whittier blvd then the streets of beverly hills--probably why white boyz show up in spanish classes -and black men eyeball our women!! truth is dude -WE ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS RACE-along with white women--so just that alone makes us likable!!and shit we are only getting more glamorous and gorgeous-to this day i havent seen a sista or asian than can hold a flame to ours!and everyone knows it!!even blacks have secretly admitted it along with asians--man -you got it confused--boy we are seriously hated on-and one of the raesons why is the fine skin on our women-who mostly stick to mexican men-it makes alot of races jealous and i see it in their eyes-which is why when i go with my friends and girl to a club the brothas and whiteboyz are looking with jealousy -because us mexicans love eachother and dont find fault in eachother like white girls rejecting white boys-and black guys rejecting black girls -and asian girls rejecting asian guys---yea alot of pride their!!haha!>>nah man we content to be ourselves-and thats why white women try to imitate ours and white boyz learn the culture to get with a latina-shit even black dudes try spitting spanish to a fat mexican gurl--what a joke!chicanos are the most sought after race in the usa -son get it straight-
You need to wise up homie. It's likely that them Fine Mexican women that you are bragging on have got some black blood running through those sexy brown skin of theirs.

Check out the works of Gonzalo Aguirre Beltrán;
Since 1492, the history of the Americas has been forged by three cultures: indigenous, European, and African - the third root of the Americas, according to the late University of Veracruz professor, Gonzalo Aguirre Beltrán, who was considered Mexico's foremost expert on the African influence on Mexican culture.

The early African presence in the Americas is normally associated with the slave trade in the United States, the Caribbean, Brazil, Central America, Colombia and Peru. Not generally taught in history textbooks is that Mexico was also a key port of entry for slave ships and consequently had a large African population.

In fact, during the colonial era, there were more Africans than Europeans in Mexico, according to Aguirre Beltrán's pioneering 1946 book, "The Black Population in Mexico." And he said they didn't disappear, but in fact took part in forging the great racial mixture that is today Mexico.
lol true, mexicans got black roots.but many don't know or just plain deny it.i didn't alway know about this either.but black actually contributed about to mexico culturally.mexican even had a president who was black & indian but predominantly black named vicente guerrero.he led the latter part of the mexican revolution & many black people fought in the war as well.but most of these young mexican kids don't know this.here is the rest of that article you posted.

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/feature/ ... c0303.html

TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 57
Joined: November 19th, 2006, 8:44 pm

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » November 14th, 2007, 6:23 pm

~J~ wrote:
dmills wrote:
You need to wise up homie. It's likely that them Fine Mexican women that you are bragging on have got some black blood running through those sexy brown skin of theirs.
Well a study that was done... Mexicans had 2% Black blood and US Blacks had 4% White blood on the avg, truthfully... we are generally different on many levels Demeanor, Customs, Background so on and so on... I not going to lie, I've had some misgiving for Black folks in my experience but I'm neutral and there's good Black folks out there and even some attractive Sistas and other Ethnicities... I just like my Mexicana/Latinas :D
actually there are some have more then 2% but it depends on part of mexico your family is from.

read this

http://www.migente.com/users/AfroMexico ... anvas.html

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 14th, 2007, 7:28 pm

man, everyone in this world is related to eachother somehow, you know muthaufkkin ancestors couldnt keep their d1cks in their pants, everyones foreal related to eachother dawg

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » November 15th, 2007, 10:42 am

Thats 100% true, like it or no

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 480
Joined: November 8th, 2007, 10:48 pm
Location: School of Life
Contact:

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 15th, 2007, 10:51 pm

Geneticists took DNA samples from every humanly possible ethnic group to reach, including some really isolated tribes, and all majors studies concluded that at one point, humanity (ancestors of modern man) only consisted of a 1,250 people. Obviously there were other humans, but they said after the Ice Age, all living people only descended from these few people. So just that makes us related.

And as for the modern sense of being related - trust me, if you're not related now, someone will make that happen :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: March 7th, 2007, 11:32 pm

Unread post by justice league » November 16th, 2007, 2:02 am

Noog wrote:Thats 100% true, like it or no
like it or not?
as in... I can choose my friends, but I cant choose my relatives....

ZiggyNcali
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: November 3rd, 2006, 6:47 am
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by ZiggyNcali » December 23rd, 2007, 5:48 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Jesus u hype up mexicans way to much lol everyone knows black woman have the best bodies of all woman and black woman age the best the only reason mexicans have all those jobs is they work for slave money most of those mexicans working those hard jobs make like 7$ a hour so stop trying to act like ur race is anything I see mexicans wearing corn rows and fitted caps and everyone knows blacks started those trends and u also have mexican girls getting name chains and big loop earings and black girls started that trend to stop stealing black trends and learn english
Black women have the best bodies lol thats funny, black women look like guys, you notice most other races don't go for black girls, where every race loves Latinas an White women.

User avatar
SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 685
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 5:43 pm
Location: Indy
Contact:

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » December 23rd, 2007, 8:57 am

ZiggyNcali wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:Jesus u hype up mexicans way to much lol everyone knows black woman have the best bodies of all woman and black woman age the best the only reason mexicans have all those jobs is they work for slave money most of those mexicans working those hard jobs make like 7$ a hour so stop trying to act like ur race is anything I see mexicans wearing corn rows and fitted caps and everyone knows blacks started those trends and u also have mexican girls getting name chains and big loop earings and black girls started that trend to stop stealing black trends and learn english
Black women have the best bodies lol thats funny, black women look like guys, you notice most other races don't go for black girls, where every race loves Latinas an White women.
You can't be serious. How can you look at women like Sanaa Lathan, Gabrielle Union and Tatyana Ali and say they look like men?

You're an idiot.

sweetness
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: November 18th, 2007, 8:42 pm

Re: does any race like mexicans

Unread post by sweetness » December 23rd, 2007, 9:07 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:The reason why I ask this is most forums on here has topics about people fighting with mexicans blacks,prs,drs,asians,south americans even white people talk about them taking over/invading america so is there any race out there that likes mexicans???
I think it has alot to do with demographics,For instance if you're living in California/Mexifornia where all your nieborhood signs are written in spanish and nobody in your nieborhood speaks english,People are'nt gonna show any intolerance towards mexicans,who are the majority of every major city,and so obviously the government is going to cater to them ,and sharing that means all americans including whites are basically worhtless 2nd class citizens.But if you live in like alabamba you're gonna see a completelt diffrent version of America,you're gonna see alot of racial intolerance aimed towards mexicans,and your gonna see major deportation raids,The government racially profiles and there's road blocks looking for mexicans,I am not lying.And by the way there's no racial tension between blacks and mexicans in alabamba.Obviously racial tension only exist where mexicans feel they have been accepted by whites,and so they don't need blacks,But lately in california there has been an increase in immigration raids,I think mexicans are coming out of there state of denial now and they are starting to realize they are a target for racism.

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 64
Joined: May 10th, 2007, 7:46 pm
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 23rd, 2007, 1:12 pm

every race loves latinaz....excePt mexikan onez lol
dey're juz disgusting... femalz nd malez b wearin mulletz n shit nd their musik killz me....same beat ova nd ova nd that lil skream/laugh...lol no offense but i think they're hilarious...nd theyre gangz r jokez, only wen they outnumba PPl 50 to 1 they wanna buck...have yall seen that video wen like 100 mexikanz jumPed that 1 black kid, it waz Posted on here. they're filthy...my gurl iz latina but not fuckn mexikan...i make sure of that lol (aktin ignorant)

but anywayz walk uP to a kolombian or dominikan nd kall them mexikan see wut haPPenz....obviously they arent fond of being kalld mexikanz

ZiggyNcali
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: November 3rd, 2006, 6:47 am
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by ZiggyNcali » December 24th, 2007, 7:03 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:
ZiggyNcali wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:Jesus u hype up mexicans way to much lol everyone knows black woman have the best bodies of all woman and black woman age the best the only reason mexicans have all those jobs is they work for slave money most of those mexicans working those hard jobs make like 7$ a hour so stop trying to act like ur race is anything I see mexicans wearing corn rows and fitted caps and everyone knows blacks started those trends and u also have mexican girls getting name chains and big loop earings and black girls started that trend to stop stealing black trends and learn english
Black women have the best bodies lol thats funny, black women look like guys, you notice most other races don't go for black girls, where every race loves Latinas an White women.
You can't be serious. How can you look at women like Sanaa Lathan, Gabrielle Union and Tatyana Ali and say they look like men?

You're an idiot.

I ain't saying there aren't some black women that look good all races have sexy women, but by far blacks are the least attractive, the one's that do look good are the one's with light skin an straight hair an those ones are usually mixed with something, but the straight black wesly snipe looking ones naw u can keep those. I can find sexy latinas an white girls all day everyday, can't do that with a black girl those sexy fine ones are rare, black girls just ain't that hot.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 24th, 2007, 9:43 am

^^^vicosal

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 18th, 2008, 11:26 am

Sounds like it Common Sense and he's a solid wood which the Latinos will respect. But put a wigger or a long haired liberal in that same tank and who knows how it will turn out?
Common Sense wrote:
SolidWood wrote:In Arizona I was awaiting extradition to Texas and was the only Wood in the tank and they backed me in some tensions I had with the blacks. Good people I say.
Too get along so well, you probably have good character.

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: December 24th, 2007, 10:41 pm
Location: southern california

Unread post by bgpride1 » January 26th, 2008, 1:10 pm

jesuschrist wrote:
doja wrote:UR TALKIN BIG SHIT. TALKING ABOUT BLAC MEN IN LA ONLY WANT MEXICAN/WHITE WOMEN ALL THIS SHIT. where do i start...first off nigga mexicans is closer to chimps than any blac because i seen ur race growin hair in places nobody else do mexican girls with sideburns and shit lookin like monkeys plus yall got lice and shit and u want come on here talkin about that shit is gorgeous..blac people cant even get lice like a fucn monkey would but mexicans do. make me laugh more u piece of shit u want to be white. the only thing u find pride in urself 4 is the white part of u. u hate each other 4 the indian in u and try to erase the blac in u by assimilating our style and saying u originated some type of culture, when really nothing in ur culture is ur own. i think what blac ppl dont respect about mexican culture is yall got fucd by white ppl in the past but u luv them 4 it and now want to ride on their side and kill us fuc uu stupid idiot. i dont know about a whole race of ppl but u r a moron u dont want to be mexican u want to be white. because i see mexicans in la acting blac tryin to rap with me and shit when i walk down the street in mexican neighborhood to get my shit.mexican girls be smiling at me and lil kids be like wutz up because and try and copy my walk.
so do we want to be white /OR DO WE WANT TO BE BLACK because --SUPPOSEDLY FROM WHAT YOU SAY WE COPY BLACKS AND WANNA BE WHITE-/wtf ///makes no sense1
Wish I knew? Doja post was some funny real ass shit on the white mans dick. Fuckin cowards afraid to fight the powers that be thats why niggas rebel and beaners get in line and sneakaly prey on the weak only only when they have an advantage. I seen some try to get brave one on one and get knocked the fuck out. Rips been outnumbering B dogs forever what you beaners gonna do

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: December 24th, 2007, 10:41 pm
Location: southern california

Unread post by bgpride1 » January 26th, 2008, 1:51 pm

bgpride1 wrote:
jesuschrist wrote:
doja wrote:UR TALKIN BIG SHIT. TALKING ABOUT BLAC MEN IN LA ONLY WANT MEXICAN/WHITE WOMEN ALL THIS SHIT. where do i start...first off nigga mexicans is closer to chimps than any blac because i seen ur race growin hair in places nobody else do mexican girls with sideburns and shit lookin like monkeys plus yall got lice and shit and u want come on here talkin about that shit is gorgeous..blac people cant even get lice like a fucn monkey would but mexicans do. make me laugh more u piece of shit u want to be white. the only thing u find pride in urself 4 is the white part of u. u hate each other 4 the indian in u and try to erase the blac in u by assimilating our style and saying u originated some type of culture, when really nothing in ur culture is ur own. i think what blac ppl dont respect about mexican culture is yall got fucd by white ppl in the past but u luv them 4 it and now want to ride on their side and kill us fuc uu stupid idiot. i dont know about a whole race of ppl but u r a moron u dont want to be mexican u want to be white. because i see mexicans in la acting blac tryin to rap with me and shit when i walk down the street in mexican neighborhood to get my shit.mexican girls be smiling at me and lil kids be like wutz up because and try and copy my walk.
so do we want to be white /OR DO WE WANT TO BE BLACK because --SUPPOSEDLY FROM WHAT YOU SAY WE COPY BLACKS AND WANNA BE WHITE-/wtf ///makes no sense1
Wish I knew? Doja post was some funny real ass shit on the white mans dick. Fuckin cowards afraid to fight the powers that be thats why niggas rebel and beaners get in line like slaves and sneakaly prey on the weak, only only when they have an advantage. I seen some try to get brave one on one and get knocked the fu-- out. Rips been outnumbering B dogs forever what you racist beaners gonna do
Crips been outnumbering bloods 5 ta 1 for years and they couldnt get rid of them. So you think you can take out both being 5ft2 bitch please. I see you fools everyday with that secret hate you tryin to hide. Now when the majority of us start focusing on your asses together as a group and stop with eachother shit will get serious and you racist midget hoes will start droppin like flies. The hate and disgust that we have is building up to equal your own and you fools really think this is a game you can win? Stupid ass wetbacks racist faggots, You done did to much to not be targeted by eveybody. Talking bout its payback for Blacks dissin and robbing mexicans, which is more like doin that and more to everyone not just mexicans. You messed up when you started targeting innocents for death and disrespecting our people and plight in the U.S. LA is a drop in the bucket and maybe the only place besides Az. and Tex. that you outnumber Blacks. And those states aint all on that racist shit like LA anyway. Your racist power and thinkin aint gonna spread like you fools think it will. You got the dope sack for now and you fucked up and got greedy, payback will be double. If you are a racist coward then FUCK YOU BITCH!! Brothas read this shit and realize that unity is strength and these fools are scared to death of us when that happens.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 26th, 2008, 2:35 pm

This is a response to Doja.

Where are you getting this idea that Mexicans only like their white side? If you knew anything about Mexican people you'd know we are most proud of our Native heritage. The Spaniards are villified in Mexican culture. I've known Mexicans that looked totally white that wouldn't identify as white if you paid them. We're cool with white Americans because like it or not most modern day white Americans aren't racist. They're cool with us and we're cool with them - generally. If they come on all racist and anti-Mexican we respond to it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » January 26th, 2008, 6:41 pm

you mean most modern day whites won't say shit to your face. Blacks and mexicans, "lower class" ones will.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: March 7th, 2007, 11:32 pm

Unread post by justice league » January 26th, 2008, 7:41 pm

perongregory wrote:you mean most modern day whites won't say shit to your face. Blacks and mexicans, "lower class" ones will.



There you again... whitebashin'

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: does any race like mexicans

Unread post by twocost » January 26th, 2008, 8:37 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:The reason why I ask this is most forums on here has topics about people fighting with mexicans blacks,prs,drs,asians,south americans even white people talk about them taking over/invading america so is there any race out there that likes mexicans???
Your an idiot.

Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”