FLORENCIA KILLS 2 BLACK MEN IN WATTS--AGAIN

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
EvergreenGarden

Unread post by EvergreenGarden » December 30th, 2007, 3:09 pm

I hope there is a solution for all this madness, sounds like it will spiral out of control really fast and become a full blown race war, if not already.

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 1:46 am

FUCKED UP

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: FLORENCIA KILLS 2 BLACK MEN IN WATTS--AGAIN

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 11:54 pm

i hate them floerncia they so dumb i wish they all get whipped out 204 street i hate to i heard alot of black gangs are going after em

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 17th, 2009, 8:39 pm

EvergreenGarden wrote:I cant beleive I read every single post! WEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Its sad that this i going on in the streets of America. In this day and age we should be joining hands and working together to get rid of poverty.
totally agree

Now a few pages back it was mentioned about the swans and families sitting idle while F13 spout NK and smash on ECC and black non-bangers. It is my opinion that East of the 110 all black gangs will have to set aside ego and colors and unite or face extinction. Swans/Families/Grapes can sit by and watch their enemy fall, but you will be next. The east side is predominately hispanic with little pockets of blacks here and there. Not all sureno gangs are NK, but when it comes to money and turf..im sure its on and cracking. Unite or fall on the east side...just my 2 cents.

West of the 110 fwy there is no sureno gang in south central pushing NK....west of the 110 to the 405fwy to the 10fwy all the way to the 91...surenos have very little turf and NK will not fly.

G13, SxL 13, Inglewood 13, LNX 13 and what ever other set aint talking NK...yeah there are some 18streets, but those clicks arent on that shit...they too busy beefing with the other surenos. And some 18st clicks claim to have some black surenos...

SAVAGE662PIRU
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: west kove

Re:

Unread post by SAVAGE662PIRU » January 19th, 2011, 11:51 am

Marvmeister wrote:East Coasts gettin wiped out by them florencias
i beg to differ. in teh number ratio florence should be smashin but they aint. too many of their homeboys have too many issues within themselves. either they are all for self, outta state, or smoked out.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » January 26th, 2011, 1:07 pm

Blacks movin out hell naw but in 5-10 years maybe 25% of black gangs on the eastside died out but never on westside!

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by HiloBoy » March 27th, 2011, 10:52 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Dumbcity I don't have to be from the streets to know what an innocent civilian looks like :?

You are just mad because your beloved cheese toasters, I mean east coasters, ARE guilty of killing INNOCENT CIVILIANS :shock:

Now shut your mouth and tuck your tail between your legs and stick your head in the ground like an ostrich because I just dispelled your myths about crips being "gangsta" and you got clowned. Now hush boy and quit posting fantasy listings of crips being "gangsta"

It's about 9pm CA time so it's about time for your milk and cookies and then you need to hit the hay. Alright youngster, now good night and behave yourself at middle school boy! :lol: )

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » March 27th, 2011, 10:55 pm

WTF? This site acting crazy

Any new news on this beef? Seem like things have cooled off.