FLORENCIA KILLS 2 BLACK MEN IN WATTS--AGAIN

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 3rd, 2007, 12:24 pm

justice league wrote:
dubcity wrote:
*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ wrote:why are blacks always racist then cry when people call them niggers
why r u and the whiteboy that posted after u crying? :cry: :cry: :cry:

LOL>. I am LAUGHIN' BEEotch! :twisted:
why u so angry? a blac man dic down yo daughter? :) wuts the problem? :?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 3rd, 2007, 10:58 pm

dubcity wrote:
justice league wrote:
dubcity wrote:
*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ wrote:why are blacks always racist then cry when people call them niggers
why r u and the whiteboy that posted after u crying? :cry: :cry: :cry:

LOL>. I am LAUGHIN' BEEotch! :twisted:
why u so angry? a blac man dic down yo daughter? :) wuts the problem? :?

the problem is in the post above yours..... and ones just like it.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 4th, 2007, 9:43 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"]Dawg... i'm not a fan, but I see you are a hater!

You need to get that problem fixed.

And while you banging so hard go to the 89's and say it to their face, that would be more impressive to me that spitting it all over the internet like you are the one putting n work..

quit pasting other peoples cases and post your own..

let us see what you had to say during interrogations..

let us see how you put it down in court..

let us see the background (root) to your jealousy and hatred of East Coast or Blacks..

I WOULD NEXT TIME I BE IN LA GO TO THE 89 TO SAY IT TO THEY FACE, BUT SHIT IN THAT TIME THE 3 89 ECC LEFT WILL ALREADY BE DEAD !HAHA
I GUESS ITS HARD RECOGNIZIN THE REALITY, THE EASTSIDE OF SOUTH CENTRAL AINT 90 % OF BLACKS AS IT WAS IN THE 70´S, WHEN RAY RAY WAS ALIVE HIS STREET WAS ALL BLACK PEOPLE, NOT ITS ALL MEXICAN PEOPLE, AND AS IT HAPPENED WITH THE GAYLORDS AND OTHER WHITE GANGS OF CHICAGO WHEN U BECOME THE MINORITY OF YOUR NEIGHBOURHOODS YOU WILL EVENTUALLY MOVE OR GET MOVED. THERE ARE STILL BLACKS IN WATTS MAINLY IN THE PROJECTS BUT THAT EAST COAST AREA IS BECOMIN MOSTLY MEXICAN.
SO WHEN U SAY THE HIT THE ECC FIRST, THEY ONLY CLOSED ONE APARTMENT COMPLEX ON 69TH AND MAIN THERE MUST BE LIKE 20 GANG MEMBERS THEN AND WITH ONLY A SMALL HIT THEY GAVE A MAJOR BLOW TO THE 69 ECC. THE ECC IS MAD WEAK IF WITH ONE SMALL HIT THEY CAN BRING DOWN A WHOLE SET , AND YES IF YOU DONT APPEAR IN THE NEWS OR ARE NOT NOTICED BY COPS YOU AINT ACTIVE, SO THE 89 ECC THEM 2 GUYS ARE HIDIN AND IN OTHERS ECC HOODS. the LAST PIECE OF ACTION ON THE EXTINCT 89 ECC :

Mario Moreno should still have been behind bars the night he climbed into the passenger seat of a stolen car with two fellow gang members.
He was carrying a rifle, some cartridges and, in his jacket pocket, a bag of marijuana. "Let's go do this," the car's driver recalled Moreno saying as they headed into the turf of a rival black gang.
They drove by a liquor store at 89th Street and Central Avenue in South Los Angeles. Two older black men were standing outside.
Moreno, 18, aimed his weapon out the driver's-side window and fired. One bullet killed Darrell Dennard, 53, a grandfather who slept in an alley behind a nearby fish market and got by doing odd jobs. He had just bought a lottery ticket. It was about 9 p.m. on Oct. 11, 2004.
3 YEARS OF THIS, AND THEM 89 ECC WAS ALREADY HIDIN NOT HANGIN , SO NOW WHERE THERE GONNA BE ? IN SAN BERNARDINO OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT , LAMES !

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d-train » November 4th, 2007, 12:15 pm

Tee9 wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:Dawg... i'm not a fan, but I see you are a hater!

You need to get that problem fixed.

And while you banging so hard go to the 89's and say it to their face, that would be more impressive to me that spitting it all over the internet like you are the one putting n work..

quit pasting other peoples cases and post your own..

let us see what you had to say during interrogations..

let us see how you put it down in court..

let us see the background (root) to your jealousy and hatred of East Coast or Blacks..

I WOULD NEXT TIME I BE IN LA GO TO THE 89 TO SAY IT TO THEY FACE, BUT SHIT IN THAT TIME THE 3 89 ECC LEFT WILL ALREADY BE DEAD !HAHA
I GUESS ITS HARD RECOGNIZIN THE REALITY, THE EASTSIDE OF SOUTH CENTRAL AINT 90 % OF BLACKS AS IT WAS IN THE 70´S, WHEN RAY RAY WAS ALIVE HIS STREET WAS ALL BLACK PEOPLE, NOT ITS ALL MEXICAN PEOPLE, AND AS IT HAPPENED WITH THE GAYLORDS AND OTHER WHITE GANGS OF CHICAGO WHEN U BECOME THE MINORITY OF YOUR NEIGHBOURHOODS YOU WILL EVENTUALLY MOVE OR GET MOVED. THERE ARE STILL BLACKS IN WATTS MAINLY IN THE PROJECTS BUT THAT EAST COAST AREA IS BECOMIN MOSTLY MEXICAN.
SO WHEN U SAY THE HIT THE ECC FIRST, THEY ONLY CLOSED ONE APARTMENT COMPLEX ON 69TH AND MAIN THERE MUST BE LIKE 20 GANG MEMBERS THEN AND WITH ONLY A SMALL HIT THEY GAVE A MAJOR BLOW TO THE 69 ECC. THE ECC IS MAD WEAK IF WITH ONE SMALL HIT THEY CAN BRING DOWN A WHOLE SET , AND YES IF YOU DONT APPEAR IN THE NEWS OR ARE NOT NOTICED BY COPS YOU AINT ACTIVE, SO THE 89 ECC THEM 2 GUYS ARE HIDIN AND IN OTHERS ECC HOODS. the LAST PIECE OF ACTION ON THE EXTINCT 89 ECC :

Mario Moreno should still have been behind bars the night he climbed into the passenger seat of a stolen car with two fellow gang members.
He was carrying a rifle, some cartridges and, in his jacket pocket, a bag of marijuana. "Let's go do this," the car's driver recalled Moreno saying as they headed into the turf of a rival black gang.
They drove by a liquor store at 89th Street and Central Avenue in South Los Angeles. Two older black men were standing outside.
Moreno, 18, aimed his weapon out the driver's-side window and fired. One bullet killed Darrell Dennard, 53, a grandfather who slept in an alley behind a nearby fish market and got by doing odd jobs. He had just bought a lottery ticket. It was about 9 p.m. on Oct. 11, 2004.
3 YEARS OF THIS, AND THEM 89 ECC WAS ALREADY HIDIN NOT HANGIN , SO NOW WHERE THERE GONNA BE ? IN SAN BERNARDINO OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT , LAMES !
Damn, homie you really spoke your mind on that one. :lol: . This is the only time I wanna say something on this so let me ask. Why all the racial animosity homie? Is hating black men or the Coast or any set putting any money in your pocket? :lol: . You from chicago, you should ride with the set you're from, not the race you're from, lol. All this race shit is sad, and all these niggas wanting to kill any Mexicans is sad, and all these Mexicans yelling N-killa is sad. Remember your roots nigga. If you a proud chicano man you suppose to protect the pride and honor of your family. You aint doing that doing that by starting a war with C's in your own neighborhood. If you wanna bang then bang for your people, but don't do it in ignorance. Some of the things you saying is weird. If you ever been in a raid before you know its not like you see it on television where they just kick the door down and all the homies go to jail, lol, what would that accomplish. Its constant surveillance so they can plant any murders, or drugs, or crimes on you. Niggas is living and breathing and just want to make money, who wants police harassment. Nah, if those niggas went into hiding after thoe raids it was because they weren't dulmb and the turf was hot from them doing too much damage.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 12:22 pm

lol exactly , niggaz is not outside cuz they puttin in work all over the place fool, coast main objective is still SWAY K, give a fuc about some flowers man, this hatdancer Tee already got shitted on in the other thread, now he jumping on the 89s lol dude is desperate, posting innocent grandfathers getting shot thats trying to work and feed they family, thats how the f13 roll? :?
sorry chump surenos is weak face the facts thats somethin to ce proud of tho homie, ya'll dont bang like that u should ce proud of that :) why all the hurt emotions? :cry:

u got a gang that has a recruiting pool of 90% of the population losing to a gang that has 10% , thats the cold hard facts :lol: :lol:
u living in chicago and getting ure info from streetgangs , thats another cold hard fact :lol:

hmaurs

Unread post by hmaurs » November 4th, 2007, 2:13 pm

You know is very sad to see all the racist comments on here. We are heading into 2008 and when I read these post it feels like the 60s all over again. Everybody should be outraged when any innocnet gets killed. You fools Gangstas dont get a government retirement, they get to spend eternity in HELL.

Yall better wake up, all you racist will answer to GOD.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 5:03 pm

for the record i aint racist in no way shape or form

its the surenos thats racist, they get orders from the racist shotcallers to "cleanse the neighborhood" from the pen, the florencias didn't even want to do it becuz of the relations they had with ECC in that area, they grew up together etc... but they so weak minded and scared they caved in :?

and all that killin innocents is some weak ass shit to me, i aint with that punk shit, gangbangin is watered down period, hard to tell who a civilian now anyways, cac in the days, c's b's and cholo's dressed like one, nowadays everybody sportin the hiphop baggy clothes shit, real ones and squares alike, hard to tell who is who, so innocents might just get hit........

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 5:08 pm

lol @ that border jumper on yo page rappin bout "niggaz" this n' that, ya'll sure try to talk like niggaz as much as ya'll hate "niggers" :lol: :lol: :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 4th, 2007, 9:58 pm

dubcity wrote:
lol @ that border jumper on yo page rappin bout "niggaz" this n' that, ya'll sure try to talk like niggaz as much as ya'll hate "niggers" :lol: :lol: :lol:
and you havent been banned for talking that trash? my my....

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 4th, 2007, 10:02 pm

justice league wrote: and you havent been banned for talking that trash? my my....
Now who's crying?!?! :shock:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 4th, 2007, 11:13 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
justice league wrote: and you havent been banned for talking that trash? my my....
Now who's crying?!?! :shock:
crying.. .no//// sick of the blatant in-your-face-so-I-can-hate-on-you-for-being-white hypocracy... yes.YES. YES!!!!

he can outright use the word.. but if i so much as try to color my point with anything other than proper discussion, I am called a racist... and I will own up to it faster than he will...

better to be a fascist than hypocrit.... at least I dont gotta lie to kick it!

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 11:22 pm

i'm not racist at all, c i got no hatred toward Mexicans or anybody else, i can say wutever the fuc i want, u crying again whitey like u always do but accuse blacs of doing becuz of ure racist ways u programmed to think blacs is crybabies thats just your racist mentality talking

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 4th, 2007, 11:48 pm

dubcity wrote:i'm not racist at all, c i got no hatred toward Mexicans or anybody else, i can say wutever the fuc i want, u crying again whitey like u always do but accuse blacs of doing becuz of ure racist ways u programmed to think blacs is crybabies thats just your racist mentality talking
Your walking the fine line again dub. I have banned others for using the N word in derogatory context and I dont have any problem banning you for using whitey either. Call me whatever the hell you want. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Yes thats a warning.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 4th, 2007, 11:53 pm

Oops! Looks like another crybaby... lol

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 5th, 2007, 12:00 am

dubcity wrote:i'm not racist at all, c i got no hatred toward Mexicans or anybody else, i can say wutever the fuc i want, u crying again whitey like u always do but accuse blacs of doing becuz of ure racist ways u programmed to think blacs is crybabies thats just your racist mentality talking

Image<br>

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 5th, 2007, 12:00 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:Oops! Looks like another crybaby... lol
Oh ya ok.....and let somebody call you or anyone else on here a n****r and then who would be crying? And further more if they werent banned I would be called a racist. So save that shit homeboy. I try and be as fair as I possibly can and that means not permitting ANY racial epithats from ANYONE. Maybe I dont catch them all but I do my best.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 5th, 2007, 12:07 am

Im going to bed, work at 6am. Catch your smart ass tomorrow

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2007, 12:08 am

lol@justice league.. thats some funny shit..

As for C.M.... I'm just screwing around, thats the only thing that seems to be cracking up in here...

1.) Brown/White calling Blacks cry babies.. obvious different strokes for different folks. One has a stereotype, while the others seem to be justified.

2.) This forum is dominated by racial discussions.. must be the people choice. :(

3.) Time and time again I have read between the lines or seen different posters get exposed.. and in doing so.. most of your racist of any ethnicity aren't even in Los Angeles, and aren't even active gang members.. its all for show and hiding behind a screen.. leaving a false sense of how residents of south central los angeles really feel..

And Dub City has you all fooled, he's not nearly a racist. Him and his Irish wife took me to brunch yesterday.. thats like calling DMX a racist.. :shock: :D

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2007, 12:18 am

let somebody call you or anyone else on here a n****r and then who would be crying?

Answer- YOU! Because you are the one who has a problem with the word (At Alonso's requested), not me. :lol:

And further more if they werent banned I would be called a racist.

They already call you that... no big deal.

So save that shit homeboy.

If that were the case, I would have flown to Thailand in red chuck taylors with a black ski mask and my scuba diving outfit, jumped on the first homemade yacht that i seen with a korean/mexican/vietnamese/african with a southcide jersey, who has 2 revolvers in his hand and thai boxes, took his pistol, pistol whipped him, and made him sign on streetgangs and apologize to all the brothers including his lover tupac and baby lane. Get my drift???

As Dub City would say, you lose. 8) :o :lol: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :P

I try and be as fair as I possibly can and that means not permitting ANY racial epithats from ANYONE. Maybe I dont catch them all but I do my best.[/color][/quote]

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 5th, 2007, 12:25 am

1. I was born in Los Angeles General Hospital... .what does that have to do with the fact that this is a NATION WIDE forum?

it doesnt matter that Dub's irish wife isnt a racist... what matters is he is a HYPOCRIT! you CANNOT use THE WORD and not be... everyone on the planet gets it except those FREAKIN BLACK HYPOCRITS!
I have friends of ALL colors, races and nationalities....... not a single one of them refers to themselves or others in a derogotory way EXCEPT they might calim stupidity i nthe face of an avoidable mistake... and even then I stick up to them for not dissing themselves.... and as much as I hate perongregory for giving me shit... I am plain too old to be playin that lame street shit anymore, inspite of how sharp and how slick I was back in the day.
Today I am on the other side.. trying to get knuckleheads to wise up.... that doesnt mean I dont like honing my with on the best of blade stones (that would be concrete) or staying apprised of the latest in Darwin Award nomminees

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 5th, 2007, 12:31 am

dubs wife isnt really irish..

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2007, 12:33 am

1. I was born in Los Angeles General Hospital... .what does that have to do with the fact that this is a NATION WIDE forum?

I guess you didn't comprehend the explanation in #3.. "its all for show and hiding behind a screen.. leaving a false sense of how residents of south central los angeles really feel.."

By the way, "I was born in Los Angeles General Hospital" thanks for confessing that you are a racist, but I was NOT specifically referring to YOU..

I have friends of ALL colors, races and nationalities.......

lol.. that line is older than King Tut..

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 5th, 2007, 12:43 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:lol@justice league.. thats some funny shit..

....White calling Blacks cry babies........ while the others seem to be justified.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 5th, 2007, 1:03 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
And Dub City has you all fooled, he's not nearly a racist. Him and his Irish wife took me to brunch yesterday.. thats like calling DMX a racist.. :shock: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: wtf

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 5th, 2007, 1:10 pm

lol @ whites crying about reverse racism, i aint even gon waste my time, whites didn't come to this country as slaves, so u bring people over as slaves, u leave them in the ghettos of the country where the homicide rate is out of control and the schools is str8 BS, then u want to say "lets all start equally, we're all equal, u don't have any more rights than me" thats like participating in a race and u 20 steps ahead , and u tell everybody stop where they at , yal'l gon start the race right here, from this point on , everybody is equal nobody is going to get an advantage in the race, we all gon treat each other equal......... :roll:
the fuc outta here with that shit , racist ass honkkkies always want control, they tryna control the streetgangs.com website cuz this fool alonso got a white bitch in power over here, white folks want that control everywhere they go, police try to bully niggaz and control niggaz on the street, and now u got these cracaz on this website runnin the show cuz u got some sell out ass uncle tom runnin this website

wheres X when u need em? :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 5th, 2007, 1:12 pm

justice league wrote:1. I was born in Los Angeles General Hospital... .what does that have to do with the fact that this is a NATION WIDE forum?

it doesnt matter that Dub's irish wife isnt a racist... what matters is he is a HYPOCRIT! you CANNOT use THE WORD and not be... everyone on the planet gets it except those FREAKIN BLACK HYPOCRITS!
I have friends of ALL colors, races and nationalities....... not a single one of them refers to themselves or others in a derogotory way EXCEPT they might calim stupidity i nthe face of an avoidable mistake... and even then I stick up to them for not dissing themselves.... and as much as I hate perongregory for giving me shit... I am plain too old to be playin that lame street shit anymore, inspite of how sharp and how slick I was back in the day.
Today I am on the other side.. trying to get knuckleheads to wise up.... that doesnt mean I dont like honing my with on the best of blade stones (that would be concrete) or staying apprised of the latest in Darwin Award nomminees
I still love you Geri-a-trick :lol: :twisted:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2007, 1:14 pm

^^And then you got blacks being proud as hell about how high the homicide rate among blacks is.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2007, 1:16 pm

that was directed at dubcity, my bad.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2007, 3:19 pm

justice league wrote:
I probaly would but i have no interest in something your priest and your uncles already abused! :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 5th, 2007, 4:32 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:lol@justice league.. thats some funny shit..

As for C.M.... I'm just screwing around, thats the only thing that seems to be cracking up in here...

1.) Brown/White calling Blacks cry babies.. obvious different strokes for different folks. One has a stereotype, while the others seem to be justified.

2.) This forum is dominated by racial discussions.. must be the people choice. :(

3.) Time and time again I have read between the lines or seen different posters get exposed.. and in doing so.. most of your racist of any ethnicity aren't even in Los Angeles, and aren't even active gang members.. its all for show and hiding behind a screen.. leaving a false sense of how residents of south central los angeles really feel..

As you can see I have no sense of humor ;)

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 5th, 2007, 4:38 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:let somebody call you or anyone else on here a n****r and then who would be crying?

Answer- YOU! Because you are the one who has a problem with the word (At Alonso's requested), not me. :lol:

You have no idea the PMs I get....cryin he called me the N word, lol. You need to ban this/that person for calling me the N word. Waaaaaaaaa. Talking about cry babies.

And further more if they werent banned I would be called a racist.

They already call you that... no big deal.

Ok ya...thats true

So save that shit homeboy.

If that were the case, I would have flown to Thailand in red chuck taylors with a black ski mask and my scuba diving outfit, jumped on the first homemade yacht that i seen with a korean/mexican/vietnamese/african with a southcide jersey, who has 2 revolvers in his hand and thai boxes, took his pistol, pistol whipped him, and made him sign on streetgangs and apologize to all the brothers including his lover tupac and baby lane. Get my drift???

Oh lawdddddd

As Dub City would say, you lose. 8) :o :lol: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :P

I try and be as fair as I possibly can and that means not permitting ANY racial epithats from ANYONE. Maybe I dont catch them all but I do my best.[/color]
[/quote]

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 5th, 2007, 4:45 pm

Ok.....everyone drink a 40 and calm down