I AM BEING THREATENED WITH BANISHMENT BY THE GESTAPO

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

I AM BEING THREATENED WITH BANISHMENT BY THE GESTAPO

Unread post by jesuschrist » October 9th, 2007, 9:32 pm

CHRISTIAN THE MODERATOR RECENTLY ACCUSED ME OF SPEWING HATE BY SIMPLY POSTING TOPICS THAT ARE RELATED TO THE ISSUE IN DISCUSSION"BLACK AND BROWN TENSIONS!SO NOW SIMPLY POSTING A TOPIC WRITTEN BY SOMEONE ELSE IS A CRIME ON THIS FORUM--THE TITLE OF THE TOPIC IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE THREADS I AM POSTING I M NOT POSTING THESE TOPICS IN THREADS THAT ARENT RELATED TO THE ISSUE IN QUESTION-PLEASE STAND UP FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND WRITE CHRISTINA AND LET HER KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON THE 1ST AMENDMENT

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: I AM BEING THREATENED WITH BANISHMENT BY THE GESTAPO

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2007, 10:09 pm

jesuschrist wrote:CHRISTIAN THE MODERATOR RECENTLY ACCUSED ME OF SPEWING HATE BY SIMPLY POSTING TOPICS THAT ARE RELATED TO THE ISSUE IN DISCUSSION"BLACK AND BROWN TENSIONS!SO NOW SIMPLY POSTING A TOPIC WRITTEN BY SOMEONE ELSE IS A CRIME ON THIS FORUM--THE TITLE OF THE TOPIC IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE THREADS I AM POSTING I M NOT POSTING THESE TOPICS IN THREADS THAT ARENT RELATED TO THE ISSUE IN QUESTION-PLEASE STAND UP FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND WRITE CHRISTINA AND LET HER KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON THE 1ST AMENDMENT
AND I QUOTE MYSELF
Although I dont agree with his posts, his personal conduct......he has not broken any rules. I cannot ban someone for just being annoying.
HOWEVER

I will not allow this forum to be manipulated by one person. And that is what is happening here. It is my job as a moderator to insure that the interactions on here are productive to this forum and the contributions by you are not promoting productivity by any means. YES I have warned you that if you continue to only promote negativity that I would ban you and suggested that you find a more positve way to express yout views and contribute to this forum. Obviously you are not mature enough or capable of doing this so you leave me no choice.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 9th, 2007, 10:11 pm

christina marie can you PLEASE just get rid of this fukk? this dude is ignorant as fukk

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 9th, 2007, 10:12 pm

"PLEASE STAND UP FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND WRITE CHRISTINA AND LET HER KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON THE 1ST AMENDMENT"

you stupid ass fukkin moron, this is a website, websites have rules, you follow them, stupid fukk, go post some more articles b1tch ass muthafukka