Racism obsessed country=USA

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Post Reply
holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 73
Joined: June 27th, 2004, 11:49 pm

Racism obsessed country=USA

Unread post by holyshit » June 28th, 2004, 5:33 pm

This country is completely obsessed and covered in racism.
Everywhere you turn the discussion is about race. Either over the top "trying to not be racist" like affirmative action or non-stop racist accusations, etc.

I am referring to blacks and whites as they are the biggest parties.

I am really starting to hate this country when I see things like the 911 firemen statue being inaccurately made with members of different races to be "non-racist." The firemen that put up the flag at 911 groudn zero were not accurately represented in that statue. The funny thing is, nobody made enough of a stink to correct it. What a crap country to let that go.

This country is more divided today than ever before IMO. It is a shame because a divided country cannot florish in the long run.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: Racism obsessed country=USA

Unread post by NYorker » June 28th, 2004, 7:19 pm

holyshit wrote:This country is completely obsessed and covered in racism.
Everywhere you turn the discussion is about race. Either over the top "trying to not be racist" like affirmative action or non-stop racist accusations, etc.

I am referring to blacks and whites as they are the biggest parties.

I am really starting to hate this country when I see things like the 911 firemen statue being inaccurately made with members of different races to be "non-racist." The firemen that put up the flag at 911 groudn zero were not accurately represented in that statue. The funny thing is, nobody made enough of a stink to correct it. What a crap country to let that go.

This country is more divided today than ever before IMO. It is a shame because a divided country cannot florish in the long run.
Hey Holyshit.....are you from NYC? Do you know how many black/hispanic/asian/ and white firemen there are? Do you know how many died in the twin towers?
You speak with a forked tongue ,,,,,,you seem to have the problem of inclusion......maybe the NYFD decided to pay a tribute to ALL of it's members by representing the different races on that statue.

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Re: Racism obsessed country=USA

Unread post by shadoworder » July 1st, 2004, 7:16 pm

NYorker wrote:
holyshit wrote:This country is completely obsessed and covered in racism.
Everywhere you turn the discussion is about race. Either over the top "trying to not be racist" like affirmative action or non-stop racist accusations, etc.

I am referring to blacks and whites as they are the biggest parties.

I am really starting to hate this country when I see things like the 911 firemen statue being inaccurately made with members of different races to be "non-racist." The firemen that put up the flag at 911 groudn zero were not accurately represented in that statue. The funny thing is, nobody made enough of a stink to correct it. What a crap country to let that go.

This country is more divided today than ever before IMO. It is a shame because a divided country cannot florish in the long run.
Hey Holyshit.....are you from NYC? Do you know how many black/hispanic/asian/ and white firemen there are? Do you know how many died in the twin towers?
You speak with a forked tongue ,,,,,,you seem to have the problem of inclusion......maybe the NYFD decided to pay a tribute to ALL of it's members by representing the different races on that statue.
they did it to be politically correct,if it had been 4 black firemen who had put up the flag,and they wanted to make the statue "diverse"you wouldve been ok with that??i think not. guys like you would then be saying,that it was a racist conspiracy to downplay the achievements of blacks

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: Racism obsessed country=USA

Unread post by NYorker » July 1st, 2004, 8:18 pm

shadoworder wrote:
NYorker wrote:
holyshit wrote:This country is completely obsessed and covered in racism.
Everywhere you turn the discussion is about race. Either over the top "trying to not be racist" like affirmative action or non-stop racist accusations, etc.

I am referring to blacks and whites as they are the biggest parties.

I am really starting to hate this country when I see things like the 911 firemen statue being inaccurately made with members of different races to be "non-racist." The firemen that put up the flag at 911 groudn zero were not accurately represented in that statue. The funny thing is, nobody made enough of a stink to correct it. What a crap country to let that go.

This country is more divided today than ever before IMO. It is a shame because a divided country cannot florish in the long run.
Hey Holyshit.....are you from NYC? Do you know how many black/hispanic/asian/ and white firemen there are? Do you know how many died in the twin towers?
You speak with a forked tongue ,,,,,,you seem to have the problem of inclusion......maybe the NYFD decided to pay a tribute to ALL of it's members by representing the different races on that statue.
they did it to be politically correct,if it had been 4 black firemen who had put up the flag,and they wanted to make the statue "diverse"you wouldve been ok with that??i think not. guys like you would then be saying,that it was a racist conspiracy to downplay the achievements of blacks
Shadow.....you don't know a guy like me. I would still support showing the makeup of the fire department and have it diverse if there were 4 blacks, whites, asians, arabs,jews etc. The fire department, police department, Armed Forces are a team and it should reflect what that team is comprised of.

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Re: Racism obsessed country=USA

Unread post by shadoworder » July 2nd, 2004, 5:42 pm

NYorker wrote:
shadoworder wrote:
NYorker wrote:
holyshit wrote:This country is completely obsessed and covered in racism.
Everywhere you turn the discussion is about race. Either over the top "trying to not be racist" like affirmative action or non-stop racist accusations, etc.

I am referring to blacks and whites as they are the biggest parties.

I am really starting to hate this country when I see things like the 911 firemen statue being inaccurately made with members of different races to be "non-racist." The firemen that put up the flag at 911 groudn zero were not accurately represented in that statue. The funny thing is, nobody made enough of a stink to correct it. What a crap country to let that go.

This country is more divided today than ever before IMO. It is a shame because a divided country cannot florish in the long run.
Hey Holyshit.....are you from NYC? Do you know how many black/hispanic/asian/ and white firemen there are? Do you know how many died in the twin towers?
You speak with a forked tongue ,,,,,,you seem to have the problem of inclusion......maybe the NYFD decided to pay a tribute to ALL of it's members by representing the different races on that statue.
they did it to be politically correct,if it had been 4 black firemen who had put up the flag,and they wanted to make the statue "diverse"you wouldve been ok with that??i think not. guys like you would then be saying,that it was a racist conspiracy to downplay the achievements of blacks
Shadow.....you don't know a guy like me. I would still support showing the makeup of the fire department and have it diverse if there were 4 blacks, whites, asians, arabs,jews etc. The fire department, police department, Armed Forces are a team and it should reflect what that team is comprised of.
yeah,i really belive you dude,and judging from all your posts,i do have a pretty good idea of how you think.

Anonymous20

Re: Racism obsessed country=USA

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 3rd, 2004, 3:06 pm

ye you right..

in u.s its like:

THIS is where the blacks live
THIS is where the latinos live
etc n so on..

Here in Europe (most places) everybody lives in the same neigborhood.. sure some places has minorities but overall its very multicural.. here we have like 100 nationalities living together in one small suburb..

Sweden, france, germany, holland etc has lower crime than U.S and i think this is why..

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

justice rules

Unread post by Mraka » August 17th, 2005, 8:44 am

black female american Lena Baker has not commited crime for which she was executed 60 years ago .
She killed a white mill owner ,`boss'?,, 1944 ,because he mistreated her very bad.She pleaded on self-defense but man only jury sentenced her to death.
"The Lena Baker story".

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » August 17th, 2005, 11:37 am

1.EUROPE IS RACIALLY OBSESSED WHITE POWER STRUCTURE GROUPS CAN ALMOST GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

2. PEOPLE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HOW RACIST THIS COUNTRY IS BUT FAIL TO LOOK AT HOW LATIN AMERICA EUROPE AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES ARE WITH THERE COLORIST CASTE SYSTEMS THATS NO DIFFERENT THAN RACE BUT PUT IN DIFFERENT WORDS!

3.SOMEONE POSTED THIS IS WHERE BLACKS LIVE AND THIS IS WHERE WHITES LIVE IF YOU KNOW HISTORY THIS HAS BEEN DOING SEGREGATION AND BEFORE THAT!


SHIT SAID
This country is completely obsessed and covered in racism.
Everywhere you turn the discussion is about race. Either over the top "trying to not be racist" like affirmative action or non-stop racist accusations, etc.

I am referring to blacks and whites as they are the biggest parties.

TRUTH IS WELL BLACKS AND WHITES ARE. BUT OTHER GROUPS ARE WHITE AND BLACK TOO BUT OF IMMIGRANT STATUS!

LATINOS, ARE SUBGROUPS/ETHNICITIES THAT ARE GROUPED BASED ON NATIONAL ORIGIN REGARDLESS OF RACE!

AMERICAN-BLACKS ARE STILL THE SINGLE BIGGEST MINORITY GROUP IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT THE HELP OF AFRICANS, WESTINDIAN CARIBBEAN IMMIGRANTS CAUSE THIS IS OUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF THIS WAS A THIRD WORLD OR SECOND WORLD COUNTRY AND BLACK AMERICANS WERE MIGRATING ELSEWHERE!

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » August 17th, 2005, 11:39 am

THIS COUNTRY MAY BE RACE OBSESSED BUT OTHER COUNTRIES ARE RELIGOUS OBSESSED, COLOR OF SKIN OBSESSED, FEATURES OF A PERSON, BEING RICH MEANS YOUR WHITE IN MANY COUNTRIES IF YOUR NEGRO AND ALL THAT B.S

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 17th, 2005, 12:36 pm

holyshit has a point, but his example sucked. in NYC everybodies doing everything, living everywhere, and going to the same places, so you can't really make one racse generalizations about new york or other places like this.

User avatar
mattman123
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 5:07 am
Location: ohio
Contact:

Unread post by mattman123 » August 18th, 2005, 11:51 am

il agree with you to a point holyshit.america is very racist but there are many MANY people that arnt racist.look at interracial relationships theres one example.

blighteddragon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 7:44 pm
Contact:

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 7:55 pm

only certain ppl in the US is racist cause i hang wid all sorts of races n they all jus homies to me not black r latin r asian they jus my boyz r girlz. now my mom n pops neva liked me datin 'otha races' they said cauz god made us diff for a reason they said. i said fu*k that cauz they all jus ppl cauz wid out the color we all the same physically. so i say the fu*k wid racism n neone who uses it as a cruch ta fall on when summin dont go their way

n if u dont like wat i say then u jus a pig headed racist b*tch

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

only certain ppl

Unread post by Mraka » August 20th, 2005, 10:21 am

it is more than you think ,because you do not need to refer as a racist ,you only neeed to take the things as they are .there is too much mainstream opinion that is incorrect and foolish ,but not detactable easily.
do engage and join all the folks ,btu make sure not to lower the standard in understanding .
such things yo parents say have very negative longtime effect.you got to build up something by the way ,so you not go out of esteem .

Leslie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: July 10th, 2005, 11:04 pm

Unread post by Leslie » August 23rd, 2005, 4:00 am

"I am really starting to hate this country when I see things like the 911 firemen statue being inaccurately made with members of different races to be "non-racist." The firemen that put up the flag at 911 groudn zero were not accurately represented in that statue. The funny thing is, nobody made enough of a stink to correct it. What a crap country to let that go."


Do you really think the statue was dedicated to the four guys who erected the flag???
Or the multitude who got killed in the towers???
Maybe just maybe they were trying to make a statement on the unity of the country in the wake of such violence...

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » August 23rd, 2005, 3:47 pm

WHATS WORSE?

1.NATIONALIST
2.RACIST
3.ETHNICIST
4.CAPITALIST
5.SOCIALIST
6.COLORIST


WHY TYPE OF COUNTRY WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN?

THE UNITED STATES HAS PEOPLE OF ALL RACES HERE HOW MANY OTHER COUNTRIES CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT BESIDES BRITAIN AND MAYBE CANADA.


NOTE: MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE IMMIGRANTS TO THIS COUNTRY AND SAY THIS COUNTRY IS RACIST AS A WHOLE ARE USUALLY THE ONES THAT ARE NOT DISCRIMINATED IN THEIR OWN HOMONGENOUS COUNTRY AM I RIGHT?

ITS LIKE ASKING A PRIVILEGED PERSON IN BRASIL IS RACE A PROBLEM IN THEIR COUNTRY THE MASSES WILL SAY NO BUT ONLY CAUSE THEY DON'T EXPERIENCE IT!

MiChuhSuh

Re: Racism obsessed country=USA

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 24th, 2005, 1:59 pm

TheWatcher wrote:ye you right..

in u.s its like:

THIS is where the blacks live
THIS is where the latinos live
etc n so on..

Here in Europe (most places) everybody lives in the same neigborhood.. sure some places has minorities but overall its very multicural.. here we have like 100 nationalities living together in one small suburb..

Sweden, france, germany, holland etc has lower crime than U.S and i think this is why..

This is gonna sound weird, but honestly most of the recent Black vs. Mexican gang conflicts in the LA area/county has been due to the fact that neighborhoods are getting mixed.

In Chicago, for example, everything to this day is EXTREMELY segregated and yet the gangs there have formed two major alliances that stem across practically every ethnicity in Folk Nation and People's Nation.

They say it is because once gang rivalrys started in Chicago, it was inTRA-racial, meaning with another group of the same race, and so alliances were formed across racial lines as each ethnicity divided itself.

In Southern California, however, sharing neighborhoods has led to tension.

I AM NOT FAVORING SEGREGATION, just stating an unfortunate series of events, and not the movie.

Post Reply