If There was no racism...

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

If There was no racism...

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 26th, 2007, 10:47 pm

would people who live in the suburbs face the same harrassment that blacks face in the Nickerson gardens?

Just looking at Jay Rocks reaction, reminded me of my childhood (Yep, as a child), and how so many other minorities are effected by police harrassment and continue or begin to rebell and have little to zero respected for law enforcement..

It just doesn't go down like this in the suburbs of LA County.. and remember when they use to jumped out armed with guns pointed in your face and at the back of your head...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfSA_q7jgng

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 27th, 2007, 12:12 am

man the way them hoes be actin to niggaz is a damn shame, thats why they the enemies.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 27th, 2007, 12:14 am

black police is fkked up too...dats y they get murdered...and wen they on the news they talkin all the good shit bout a stinky ass pig,

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 27th, 2007, 4:41 pm

black people hatin on black people is the worst sh-t ......thats our down fall right there .......we help other people f--k us over ......

and the police love that sh-t , they have to keep us looking like the problem with crime in america , not the trailer trash or rich & wealthy who do the worst stuff in those rich ass gated communties and big ass mansions , you raid them joints you gone find every narcotic , legal perscribed druggs and all type of weird sht in them wealthy areas .........

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 27th, 2007, 4:45 pm

if there was no racisim , there would B a hell of a lot of PREDJUDICE .....to replace it ....

i hate the way they talk , the way they dress ....or they aint from this side ......or they eat with chop sticks instead of sponns or forks ....it would be dumb sht :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 27th, 2007, 5:12 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:if there was no racisim , there would B a hell of a lot of PREDJUDICE .....to replace it ....

i hate the way they talk , the way they dress ....or they aint from this side ......or they eat with chop sticks instead of sponns or forks ....it would be dumb sht :lol:
Exactly!!! Thats how this shit works......

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 27th, 2007, 5:25 pm

i hate black on black crime to be honest...even tho 98% of people i had problems with my life on the street or w.e were black.

i kno this sounds corny and it didnt work wen that dude in menace to soceity used it wen kane had a wistle to his dome lol
but
real

WE SUPPOSE TO BE BROTHA"S

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » October 28th, 2007, 10:59 am

Mcminister wrote:

i kno this sounds corny and it didnt work wen that dude in menace to soceity used it wen kane had a wistle to his dome lol
but
real

WE SUPPOSE TO BE BROTHA"S

lol...

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 28th, 2007, 5:19 pm

lol @ the hunnaz gettin punked and crying like that :lol: :lol: niggaz lookin like some wimps

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 28th, 2007, 7:54 pm

dubcity wrote:lol @ the hunnaz gettin punked and crying like that :lol: :lol: niggaz lookin like some wimps
Speak english dub. Me no understand the ebonics

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 28th, 2007, 8:23 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:if there was no racisim , there would B a hell of a lot of PREDJUDICE .....to replace it ....

we live in a world that has both, and a lot of both, so if one could go, thatd make me contempt and prejudice hasnt lead to death, well maybe it has, but racism has lead to a lot more violence.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 28th, 2007, 9:48 pm

yeah but if check back in history , before the racial slave trade and heavy racisim ....

people of there own countries and land were wiping each other out , over personal predjudices....before
the idea of attacking people over skin color and down grading there racial status ....

either way its gone cause hell and bring pain and suffereing .......its f-kked up world we in , we gots to raise the kids to survive this bullsht

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 28th, 2007, 11:16 pm

what if the whole world was black :shock:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 28th, 2007, 11:41 pm

pistolslanga wrote:

we live in a world that has both, and a lot of both, so if one could go, thatd make me contempt and prejudice hasnt lead to death, well maybe it has, but racism has lead to a lot more violence.
classism causes a whole lot more discension than racism.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 29th, 2007, 9:00 am

justice league wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

classism causes a whole lot more discension than racism.
I would say one is a modified version of the other.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » October 29th, 2007, 11:19 am

without racism. the real problem still remains..the class system..the rich's ability to dominate the poor.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 3:25 pm

Mcminister wrote:what if the whole world was black :shock:

*damn those dark skinnded n1ggers*

*damn those lightskinned n1ggers!*

but hasnt it been proved at a certain time everyone WAS black and people started migrating out of africa and started developing different traits?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 3:26 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:yeah but if check back in history , before the racial slave trade and heavy racisim ....

people of there own countries and land were wiping each other out , over personal predjudices....before
the idea of attacking people over skin color and down grading there racial status ....

either way its gone cause hell and bring pain and suffereing .......its f-kked up world we in , we gots to raise the kids to survive this bullsht
at that, prejudice and racism cant be wiped, its a task like world peace, it just wont happen

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2007, 8:59 pm

Uncle Ruckus wouldnt exist......

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » October 30th, 2007, 9:20 am

pistolslanga wrote:
Mcminister wrote:what if the whole world was black :shock:

*damn those dark skinnded n1ggers*

*damn those lightskinned n1ggers!*

but hasnt it been proved at a certain time everyone WAS black and people started migrating out of africa and started developing different traits?
No, it hasn't been proven. It's a theory at this point until we can find every single persons DNA....ever. Which will never happen. It may even be a highly likely theory but it is still just a theory. Even if it were proven, that wouldn't convince everyone. There's still people out there that believe the earth is flat after all.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: If There was no racism...

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 13th, 2007, 5:04 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:would people who live in the suburbs face the same harrassment that blacks face in the Nickerson gardens?
hell no

If every male had the exact same or close to the exact same appearance, and the same for every female, there would still be BS based on class, income, outward dress. White people from dirt poor southern areas get looked down upon everywhere else by other whites.

And don't forget divisions like religion, nationality/ethnicity isn't always just racial.
Ex. of non-"racial" stupidity :
As a whole, if you compare every type of Jew (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Ethiopian, North African, etc.) and compared every type of Arab (Eastern European - including Russia, Iberian/Sahrawi, Sudanese, Central Asian, North African, etc.) you couldn't tell by their physical traits. And there are Jewish Arabs/Arab Jews as well - and that doesn't stop the hate whatsoever.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 15th, 2007, 12:24 am

thats what i am sayin...^^^^^^^^. classism is much biggger than racism....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 15th, 2007, 1:07 am

man u trippin a black rich men get harrassed by the law all the time

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 15th, 2007, 1:08 am

justice league wrote:thats what i am sayin...^^^^^^^^. classism is much biggger than racism....
not in America according to studies.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 15th, 2007, 1:46 am

Mcminister wrote:man u trippin a black rich men get harrassed by the law all the time

I left southern califonria for a reason.... nobody is getting jacked in these neighborhoods unless they get caught trespassing.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » November 15th, 2007, 7:40 am

justice league wrote:
Mcminister wrote:man u trippin a black rich men get harrassed by the law all the time

I left southern califonria for a reason.... nobody is getting jacked in these neighborhoods unless they get caught trespassing.

lol, anybody else see the bs in most of this persons post??

Just being in alot of "these neighborhoods" is trespassing for alot of Black people, rich or poor.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » November 15th, 2007, 9:35 am

Most police have huge egos that's why they mess with blacks and latinos so much cuzz it makes them feel like big shots

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 15th, 2007, 10:37 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Most police have huge egos that's why they mess with blacks and latinos so much cuzz it makes them feel like big shots
I know a black LAPD guy, I'm not sure how widespread this is but he said is his district white cops are more hesitant to do anything, especially physically take someone down even if it was necessary, because they're worried about getting sued, complaints, etc.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 15th, 2007, 5:39 pm

clipse wrote:
justice league wrote:

lol, anybody else see the bs in most of this persons post??

Just being in alot of "these neighborhoods" is trespassing for alot of Black people, rich or poor.
thats funny.... because my black neighbor doesnt seem to have a problem strolling his neighborhood...

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 15th, 2007, 11:24 pm

For a while I lived in some suburbs around So Cal and I have to agree, within a certain range of social standing of the middle to upper middle class people, racial prejudice is really drowned out among the noise of how you dress, keeping up bullsh!t apperances (car, house, etc), and a mess of really class-based issues.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 15th, 2007, 11:45 pm

then X wouldnt get to wear one of those really cool Kufi's.... :D

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2007, 12:10 am

lol no but it's really dressing in terms of looking "poor." by the way that's not the same as or even close to dressing "ghetto" for those who don't know the difference.