why won't ecc click up with other black gangs for help

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 17th, 2008, 1:08 pm

i know that swanns got a gang of mexicans in their h527d,pueblos too

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » April 9th, 2008, 12:32 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I think all the bloods and crips on the eastside should have a cease fire cuzz its not enuff blacks left in east la to be killing each other while trying to fight mexicans at the same time
you ain't lying because these mexicans is fucking niggas up left and right

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » April 9th, 2008, 12:47 am

d-train wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Tee9 wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Tee9 wrote:YEAH ECC SHOULD ASK FOR HELP TO THE BLOODS SO THEY CAN HELP THEM . HAHA. I THINK MOST OF YALL DONT GET PICTURE BUT ME BEIN A OUTSIDER OF LA EVEN THO I BEEN PLENTY OF TIMES I GET THE PIC QUICK.
I THINK ALLHOOD WILL STILL SAY THAT ECC IS THE BIGGEST GANG AND IT HAS 12 CLICKS AND ALL THAT BS, THE 89 ECC AND 190 ECC ARE AS DEAD AS JOHN GOTTI, I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF A FOOL REPS THAT SHIT IN ARKANSAS IF YOU AINT HANGIN WERE YOU REP THERES NO GANG, THE 59 ECC PROBABLY THE SAME, THE 76 ECC NEVER GET ARRESTED THEY SMART BOYS HAHAHA, AS I SAID THERES 97 ECC BUT NO MORE THAN 20, SO HOW MUCH WILL THAT LAST ? SURELY NOT MUCH, AND THE 66 AND ALL OF THEM THERE ARE THE ONLY ONES ANSWERIN FLORENCIA BUT STILL AINT GOT NUMBERS, I BET THIS FOOLS DIE DOWN SOON.
190 is deep, but they way out in carson, they not a factor in that war

THERE ARE 2, AND BOTH OF THEM IN PRISON.

59 and 76 r in the Florence/Firestone district of eastside south central, it used to be 80% blac in the early 80s, now its 90% latino and 10% blac, they still answerin bac to flowers

YES, SHIT THEY PUTTIN SO MUCH WORK THEY NEVER GET ARRESTED OR IN THE NEWS. MUST BE SOME GENIUS TO DO ALL THAT AMOUNT OF WORK AND BEING UNNOTICABLE TO POLICE HAHAH

as far as the six pacc, u leaving out the most active Coast clic which is 62, the Six pacc - 62, 66, 68, 69 etc... got the hood sewed up, flowers nowhere to be seen outside over there, the flowers r queit there, u get the picture?

THERES FLORENCIAS LIVIN IN THOSE STREETS AND REGULARLY COMIN BY, SO AGAIN U MADE UP UR LIES LIKE ALLHOOD, THE 6-PACK IS THE ONLY ONE SHOOTIN FLORENCIAS BUT THERE NUMBERS OF THOSE ECC HAVE GONE DOWN.

89 is smashing on the flowers as well no problems over there

SIXTH TIME I SAID IT, THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS CAUSE THEY 89 ECC HAVE ALREADY ESCAPED FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, LAMES.

97 is too far from disputed turf, they aint really worried bout flowers like that

STILL AINT DEEP ENOUGH TO ME, BUT I ACKNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE A SMALL PRESENCE THERE.

u still got q102 and then the 118 ec bloc crips who could care less bout flowers

THE Q102 SURE IS SMALL AS A MOTHAFUCKA.
any more questions u outta town faggot? 8)
I BET UR THAT BITCH ASS FROM THE BAY AREA THAT WAS DREAMIN HE WAS A GRAPE STREET IN THE BAY HAHAHAHAHA, LAME !!
ITS A MATTER OF TIME THE FLORENCIA SMASH THEM ECC AND MAKE THEM A ENDANGERED SPECIE AT LEAST FROM 97 TO THE SOUTH.
u so OT its obvious, u giving 97 props they aint even a factor, but u disregarding the clics thats doing damage

the ECC has already been raided by the ones way before f13, like allhood and rocstar said they hit one of coasts biggest hang outs, lol @ 59 and 76 never get arrested and in the news, the news don't show but 1/100th of wuts going on in the streets, so that confirms u getting all yo info from news reports by the way, well duh, u live in chicago :? :lol:

there r 2 190 ECC members? wow thats news to me :roll:

lol @ theres florencias living in the 6 pac and reguarly coming by, how do u know this from chicago? thats all i wanna know, thats the million dollar question :lol:
yes theres florencias living in six-pac hood obviously latinos r the majority now, but they not out there letting it be known, they aint out there banging on EC , they quiet over there, and theres no way u can say anythang different unless u ride thru that turf and c for yo self, u can't tell us nothing living in illinois buddy boy 8)

sixth time u said 89 have escaped from their hood? well then thats the 6th time u wrong, actually f13 have lost some ground over there, they got pushed out somewhat, that spot is still cracing, 89 ECC having no problem over there, its just business as usual...gangbangin
Dont even answer the nigga. When it comes to this crip essay thing, we all know who barks the loudest, but whose bite lacks fangs, lol. I still got love for my southsiders though. :lol:
who told you that there was only 2 190ecc members you don't know what the fuck you talking

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » April 9th, 2008, 12:48 am

d-train wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Tee9 wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Tee9 wrote:YEAH ECC SHOULD ASK FOR HELP TO THE BLOODS SO THEY CAN HELP THEM . HAHA. I THINK MOST OF YALL DONT GET PICTURE BUT ME BEIN A OUTSIDER OF LA EVEN THO I BEEN PLENTY OF TIMES I GET THE PIC QUICK.
I THINK ALLHOOD WILL STILL SAY THAT ECC IS THE BIGGEST GANG AND IT HAS 12 CLICKS AND ALL THAT BS, THE 89 ECC AND 190 ECC ARE AS DEAD AS JOHN GOTTI, I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF A FOOL REPS THAT SHIT IN ARKANSAS IF YOU AINT HANGIN WERE YOU REP THERES NO GANG, THE 59 ECC PROBABLY THE SAME, THE 76 ECC NEVER GET ARRESTED THEY SMART BOYS HAHAHA, AS I SAID THERES 97 ECC BUT NO MORE THAN 20, SO HOW MUCH WILL THAT LAST ? SURELY NOT MUCH, AND THE 66 AND ALL OF THEM THERE ARE THE ONLY ONES ANSWERIN FLORENCIA BUT STILL AINT GOT NUMBERS, I BET THIS FOOLS DIE DOWN SOON.
190 is deep, but they way out in carson, they not a factor in that war

THERE ARE 2, AND BOTH OF THEM IN PRISON.

59 and 76 r in the Florence/Firestone district of eastside south central, it used to be 80% blac in the early 80s, now its 90% latino and 10% blac, they still answerin bac to flowers

YES, SHIT THEY PUTTIN SO MUCH WORK THEY NEVER GET ARRESTED OR IN THE NEWS. MUST BE SOME GENIUS TO DO ALL THAT AMOUNT OF WORK AND BEING UNNOTICABLE TO POLICE HAHAH

as far as the six pacc, u leaving out the most active Coast clic which is 62, the Six pacc - 62, 66, 68, 69 etc... got the hood sewed up, flowers nowhere to be seen outside over there, the flowers r queit there, u get the picture?

THERES FLORENCIAS LIVIN IN THOSE STREETS AND REGULARLY COMIN BY, SO AGAIN U MADE UP UR LIES LIKE ALLHOOD, THE 6-PACK IS THE ONLY ONE SHOOTIN FLORENCIAS BUT THERE NUMBERS OF THOSE ECC HAVE GONE DOWN.

89 is smashing on the flowers as well no problems over there

SIXTH TIME I SAID IT, THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS CAUSE THEY 89 ECC HAVE ALREADY ESCAPED FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, LAMES.

97 is too far from disputed turf, they aint really worried bout flowers like that

STILL AINT DEEP ENOUGH TO ME, BUT I ACKNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE A SMALL PRESENCE THERE.

u still got q102 and then the 118 ec bloc crips who could care less bout flowers

THE Q102 SURE IS SMALL AS A MOTHAFUCKA.
any more questions u outta town faggot? 8)
I BET UR THAT BITCH ASS FROM THE BAY AREA THAT WAS DREAMIN HE WAS A GRAPE STREET IN THE BAY HAHAHAHAHA, LAME !!
ITS A MATTER OF TIME THE FLORENCIA SMASH THEM ECC AND MAKE THEM A ENDANGERED SPECIE AT LEAST FROM 97 TO THE SOUTH.
u so OT its obvious, u giving 97 props they aint even a factor, but u disregarding the clics thats doing damage

the ECC has already been raided by the ones way before f13, like allhood and rocstar said they hit one of coasts biggest hang outs, lol @ 59 and 76 never get arrested and in the news, the news don't show but 1/100th of wuts going on in the streets, so that confirms u getting all yo info from news reports by the way, well duh, u live in chicago :? :lol:

there r 2 190 ECC members? wow thats news to me :roll:

lol @ theres florencias living in the 6 pac and reguarly coming by, how do u know this from chicago? thats all i wanna know, thats the million dollar question :lol:
yes theres florencias living in six-pac hood obviously latinos r the majority now, but they not out there letting it be known, they aint out there banging on EC , they quiet over there, and theres no way u can say anythang different unless u ride thru that turf and c for yo self, u can't tell us nothing living in illinois buddy boy 8)

sixth time u said 89 have escaped from their hood? well then thats the 6th time u wrong, actually f13 have lost some ground over there, they got pushed out somewhat, that spot is still cracing, 89 ECC having no problem over there, its just business as usual...gangbangin
Dont even answer the nigga. When it comes to this crip essay thing, we all know who barks the loudest, but whose bite lacks fangs, lol. I still got love for my southsiders though. :lol:
who told you that there was only 2 190ecc members you don't know what the fuck you talking

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » April 9th, 2008, 1:03 am

ZiggyNcali wrote:
BLAINEizFIYAH wrote:uhhh there obviously not moving kuz of yall...

nd u kant awnser a question with a question foo....

if yall have 90% of PoPulation blacks shuda been dead a long tyme ago.....question iz..Why Hasnt That HaPPened?

.....Pussies on toP of Pussies
You make no sense, you just said it its 90% latino how did that happen, mexicans took over the hood an now the blacks are all running scared, if blacks were strong they wouldn't have let latinos take over, trust me we got that hood an pretty soon all of Cali.
not if the border patorl has anything to do with it you know the government is going full speed ahead with that fence along the border or can you read fool hell you don't even have to read watch the gotdam news jackass

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » April 9th, 2008, 1:08 am

ZiggyNcali wrote:
BLAINEizFIYAH wrote:if blacckz r runnin sckared... how kome the otha 10% iz holdin there own? *as from wut the otha guy Posted*

...n therez so muxh black on black krime also, Pretty sure u didnt think of that did u big shot...

but im thinkin if mexikanz r so hard az u make em seem ta be, and they own that hood by 90%...y havent they owned 100% by now?...
running sckared huh? tell that to the otha 10%
90% percent is running it, if I beat your a$$ 90% of the time then I pretty much own you, its only a matter of time before your all gone, they probably haven't moved because their to poor to, If blacks were strong enough they wouldn't have let mexicans numbers get to 90%.
blacks didn't let mexicans get to 90% you fuck's just keep your women on there back and blacks don't have contorl over that fool

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » April 9th, 2008, 1:11 am

ohthurtywon wrote:Yep, and you know what the black gangs know this. The question is why haven't they done it already? The level of ignorance is real high i see.
how the fuck do you know what the black gangs are doing you don't know what they have in store for them

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 14th, 2008, 7:26 pm

crackalacking wrote:Why don't Black gangs recruite Mexicans in there gang?If you have Mexicans in your gang,you can infiltrate your enemy?Not???
lol......not in this day and age homie

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 12th, 2008, 4:19 pm

dmills wrote:
eazty duz it wrote:
dmills wrote:
eazty duz it wrote:
necio wrote:fuckin dub, u just pump up a hood that is slowly dyng for your black power BS dont speak on shit u dont know about if it were on the bay u could pump whichever hood your on the nuts
the hood is slowly dying from blacs moving out, not no pussy ass sureno gangs, how ya'll ese's really feel when ya'll know ya'll just got numbers but u still weak as fuc, ya'll must feel real gangster huh? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I feel what you're saying but we need to stop frontin' like the surs ain't hard. They aren't the boogie men that some make them out to be but they ain't no punks either. That's the main problem right now. We (blacks) don't really take the beef with them seriously. I talk to some of the young bucks out here and they seem to view the ese gangs as a nuisance and don't take them seriously. That shit has got to stop right now.
ha ha ha, they is punks, thats why the young niggaz u talk to don't give a fuc about the weak ass ese's, that shows u how weak them fools is, nobody take them seriously, ha ha ha, if only the geeks on this website would understand that, how it really go down in these streets, don't nobody give a fuc about weak ass eses, its rips and damus bangin in L.A. we run LA fools
:lol: Yeah well I still say peeps better start taking this shit seriously. The ese's out here are known for rolling up on you and hopping out of a car 5 deep. In fact that just happened about 3 weeks ago in Pasadena. They rolled up on one of them little PDL niggaz and tried to smash on him but all the little Project youngenz are like cock roaches. Ese's thought that they had easy pickings but 30 niggaz came running out. Shot that poor ese in the face with a 30.06, Nasty shit. Now cops are cracking down and shit is about to jump off big out here in Pasadena too.
ill bet he didnt have a damn face after that

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: why won't ecc click up with other black gangs for help

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 3:57 am

OUCH that must hurt like..................

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » November 3rd, 2010, 8:54 am

just as yuh guys know it, black makes up 30% in south LA and mexican makes 50 % rest is asians and white, 2 alot of surenos gangs are in war with, each other or 18th street gangs. like bloods and Crips were once but now they start allies each other Crips and bloods

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 25th, 2011, 1:29 am

smh @ peda roll 600+ members hahahah never ever grapes deep but not that deep
and to all you idiots talkin bout cheesetoast not deep yall kiddin right the ecc is deep ass fuck all off em the 59 moved out and 76 some is still there but most moved the 89 is deep i know the rest is deeper than a mf 97 is deep 118 is fuckin deep
laughin @ 190 2 members hahaha they prolly the deepest out niggaz handle they buseniss best believe and the f13 aint racist over here and they were never in 89 hood