Dog N-Bombs Himself into Hiatus

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » November 18th, 2007, 5:58 pm

there was nothing stupid about my statement.just because you missed the point doesn't make it stupid, to miss it in the first place is "stupid".

entiendes? :wink:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 18th, 2007, 9:19 pm

TAC MONSTER wrote:there was nothing stupid about my statement.just because you missed the point doesn't make it stupid, to miss it in the first place is "stupid".

entiendes :lol: ? :wink:
also his son didn't turn him in because he is a good samaritan, he did it for his own gain.
If you scroll your little mousie up you will see that several of us have made that observation. Its not a tough one. And yes I understand.......spanish:wink:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 19th, 2007, 12:06 am

TAC MONSTER wrote:
justice league wrote:
TAC MONSTER wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:OMG I am sooooo sick of this thread already. He said NI**ER. SO WHAT??????? There are so many more important issues in the world and we are worried about this? LOL!!! Come on people!!
:lol: thats easy to say coming from a white person.so what your basically saying is racism doesn't matter anymore.

although, i do agree with you, there is more important issues going on in the world.

thats why i hate to watch the news.they always talking about some useless unimportant basura.

like britney spears running a red light or almost stumbling when she left court.

who give a flying fu--?

actually coming from a white person it is monumental... because we are supposed to act all PC sensitive and proactivist.
.... isnt it better to KNOW where someone is truly coming from than believe the lies they might tell so you can hear what you want to believe?

dont feel sorry for me because you hate me.... hate me because you feel sorry for me!
actually, no it's not because whites have white privilage & don't have to deal with the stuff minorities deal with like racial profiling & things of that nature.it has nothing to do with being PC.

i agree with you on one thing.it is better to know where someone is truely coming from.& i wouldn't have a problem with mr.dog if he would wear his grand wizard hood in public.i'm not asking for anyone to be a PC robot.i'm just saying keep it real.

& when you do keep it real, don't expect us who are offended by the racist garbage you spew to say everything is alright just because you apologized.
you cant agreewith me if you are going to take it out of context.... jsut because somne one isnt living up to your expectations, doesnt mean they conversely uphold your lowest opinions.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 21st, 2007, 8:13 pm

wow the people on here are still 90% retarded!

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 21st, 2007, 11:19 pm

se11 u think dog shud be forgiven don u

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 22nd, 2007, 8:39 am

i dont really give a shit. he shouldnt be sorry in the first place, the only reason any of these celebs come out an apologize after they say the "n word" and blow al sharpton, is because they dont want their careers to be over. what bother me, is that you retards want an fairly honest guy, who gives out bail bonds and tries to help people who have screwed up their lives, to loose his career because of a word. do you know how many people say that word daily? should they all loose their jobs because of it? saying the "n word" doesn't mean your a bad, racist person. this isn't an ongoing thing like don imus, where he has made several controvesial comments in sequence. we all know dog is a fairly decent guy. because he said a word, it should not change our image of him. a week before he said it, you were probably all watching the show. now, a week after he said it, your all crucifying him, like he's the devil.

everybody wants the "n word" to go away and they love to make a fuss if a white celebrity says it. but, it will never go away as long as black people keep calling each other it and saying it fifty times in their songs.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » November 22nd, 2007, 10:14 am

se11 wrote: you want an fairly honest guy, to loose his career because of a word.
yep.

And if he's so 'honest', why was his excuse that he didnt know saying that word and speaking like he spoke was a bad thing? GTFOOH.
se11 wrote:do you know how many people say that word daily?

No, exactly how many are calling Black people that word with the "gger" on the end of it and wishes their child never brings home a Black man as he said in his convo?
se11 wrote:should they all loose their jobs because of it?
For what he said, yep.
se11 wrote:saying the "n word" doesn't mean your a bad, racist person.

So saying that word the way he said it makes you a good, non-racist person?

se11 wrote:this isn't an ongoing thing like don imus, where he has made several controvesial comments in sequence.
From listening to the actual tape, does it sound like that he was a 'n-word' virgin? So you know him personally? If not, how do you know what he hasn't said or done, and how many time he has done it? Doesn't sound to me as if that was his first time saying something 'controversial'. Or are you only counting what has been caught on tape? :roll:
se11 wrote:we all know dog is a fairly decent guy.
:lol:
se11 wrote:your all crucifying him, like he's the devil.
From the malicious tone and his thought process on that tape, he sounds like one to me.
se11 wrote:it will never go away as long as black people keep calling each other it and saying it fifty times in their songs.
Can you post the songs from Black rappers where they call Blacks that word with the 'gger' on the end and says they dont want their children home a Black man? I'm interested in hearing them, because I've never heard that before.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » November 22nd, 2007, 10:35 am

se11 wrote: i dont really give a shit.
I wonder why.

Are you white?

se11 wrote: he shouldnt be sorry in the first place
You right he shouldn't, he should be proud of what he is.

se11 wrote:the only reason any of these celebs come out an apologize after they say the "n word" and blow al sharpton, is because they dont want their careers to be over.

Got to agree here, they sure not apologizing because they are really sorry. They're only apologizing and start naming all their 'Black' friends because they have been exposed for what they really are.

se11 wrote:who gives out bail bonds and tries to help people

You know how many real police officers who duty is to 'protect and serve' are really some racist cowards? Their are many that disguise their hate.

se11 wrote:this isn't an ongoing thing like don imus, where he has made several controvesial comments in sequence.
Even though he said him self that they use that word that reguarly doesn't make it an 'ongoing' thing?

se11 wrote:you were probably all watching the show.
Thats the thing though, he seemed to had alot of Blacks watching his show, so after hearing him speak about a Black woman as he did, and say he wouldnt want his daughter to bring home a Black man(for obvious reasons) Blacks should continue to be in support of him?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 22nd, 2007, 2:05 pm

You all act like you have never used a racial slur before. The only difference is he got caught.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 22nd, 2007, 4:25 pm

of course white people are going to defend him, he's one of them, but blacks have to step up and defend their own, that's all.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » November 22nd, 2007, 5:53 pm

So only whites are racist?

Can another race also be racist aginst whites or because whites were the first racists they cannot be the victim?

I still go to homes and am told to get my white a** out. People whom have never met me or even know why I am there.

Ask some of those racist whites out there if they even know the difference between gga and gger. Unless you are out there you wouldn't know because the older folks disagree with both gga and gger.

Besides every one on TV has no idea what really goes on in 60% of the homes of America. Just look at the weatherman and the forecasts given everyday. When the media spaeks I shudder. When the sport casters talk I mute the TV. Sensationalism is the way they pay the bills. 4 fires in 3 years all portrayed as devastating disasters. Been there, it was not that bad. Cliffside homes built with no defense burnt to the ground. Duh. Many of the homes were 2nd and 3rd homes for the rich just like the Malibu slides. But it pays the bills. So does the sensationalism of the N word used by a broadcaster. Do you really think they know or care? No more than the kids playing that also use the word without thinking of the consequences.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » November 22nd, 2007, 6:03 pm

adelantosro wrote:
I still go to homes and am told to get my white a** out.

LOL

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 22nd, 2007, 10:44 pm

see you people on here are still 90% retarded. i'm not writing a response because your all racist morons. dont you idiots realize that everytime a white celebrity comes under the microscope for being racist, it creates more division and adds to the problem even more. but whatever, you idiots keep doing what your doing.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 23rd, 2007, 12:35 am

se11 wrote:see you people on here are still 90% retarded. i'm not writing a response because your all racist morons. dont you idiots realize that everytime a white celebrity comes under the microscope for being racist, it creates more division and adds to the problem even more. but whatever, you idiots keep doing what your doing.
That's great logic your applying to the situatiion (It's not the person who wronged fault, its the people who get at him for his wrong who are at fault). But I guess when a black person blames the white power structure for something, your gonna conveniently forsake your current logic and say this is why white people don't like blacks. Fickle.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 23rd, 2007, 12:39 am

adelantosro wrote:....
Ask some of those racist whites out there if they even know the difference between gga and gger. Unless you are out there you wouldn't know because the older folks disagree with both gga and gger.....

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 23rd, 2007, 12:59 am

%quote="se11"]see you people on here are still 90% retarded. i'm not writing a response because your all racist morons. dont you idiots realize that everytime a white celebrity comes under the microscope for being racist, it creates more division and adds to the problem even more. but whatever, you idiots keep doing what your doing.[/quote]

hey its not blacks who put white celebs under scope. blacks dont own the tabloids, TV stations or radio that pushes this $hit down our throats. Larry King aint black is he? so you put your selves under scope. you intensify division. and like it the way it is...90%

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 23rd, 2007, 1:45 am

WIP wrote:%quote="se11"]see you people on here are still 90% retarded. i'm not writing a response because your all racist morons. dont you idiots realize that everytime a white celebrity comes under the microscope for being racist, it creates more division and adds to the problem even more. but whatever, you idiots keep doing what your doing.

hey its not blacks who put white celebs under scope. blacks dont own the tabloids, TV stations or radio that pushes this $hit down our throats. Larry King aint black is he? so you put your selves under scope. you intensify division. and like it the way it is...90%[/quote]

Yeah theres some truth in that to. Blacks don't own the tabloids. I think there just lookin for any way to sell there product
and by putting some racist white man on the cover creates quite a bit of attention.

destinyryder28

Unread post by destinyryder28 » November 23rd, 2007, 7:01 am

I have not read all the post but here I go. Look no matter what was said in the conversation no one likes to be recored in a personal conversation. lets be honest we have all said things in private that we would like heard by the other party. But to go on the Dog issue, he was recored by tucker his son that had in the past had legal problems & that is at the root of this issue. He felt that the girl being talked about & the people he hanging with were of troubled charcter. there also had supposeded been problem at some point at a bar with under age drinking & the police weere called.The girl used the race card then too. all this to say he felt that this girl would cause his son problems in the long run and was doing the parent thing by talking to him. He also made differences between black people and niggers in the rant .... I listen several times to understand him. The phone call came after beth his wife almost being drumped by the girl & another girl but I guess they decided to distory the chapman by catching them say N word. It sounds like dog replaying too the news about the tape existences. He is from the streets and come on spent time in the prison system that mind set seems to have lasting effect long after he changed , give the man a brake. I am with the founder on this one I am not going make judgements until the full story out which might be never. His rant to me is different then imus, or mr. sinfeild. Both were made in public form. He should not lose his show over it.... when we do that were walking dangeriuos treatory. we don't other forms of media to be censored so let forgive him.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » November 23rd, 2007, 9:03 am

justice league; MLOL how did you know I was irish? I do say potato, but even the teachers at my school did not know the difference. They all say no "N words " at all. Out of ignorance came the right message, at least from my teachers.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » November 23rd, 2007, 11:25 am

se11 wrote: i'm not writing a response
Because you have no response.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 23rd, 2007, 12:14 pm

yeah i know because you people on here are all so fucking smart and intelligent, you've stumped me with your incredibly equal, fair, and educated logic. :roll: :roll: :roll:

WIP, if a few select members of the black community didn't make a huge fuss over these things, they would never be blown up like this. excpet in this society, being a racist is two steps under being a murderer, so these retarded racial conflicts become the center of attention for the whole nation, while real acts of racism go untalked about.

i think by all of you idiots communicating with each other, you all get dumber and dumber.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 23rd, 2007, 1:23 pm

se11 wrote:yeah i know because you people on here are all so #%@&#%@ smart and intelligent, you've stumped me with your incredibly equal, fair, and educated logic. :roll: :roll: :roll:

WIP, if a few select members of the black community didn't make a huge fuss over these things, they would never be blown up like this. excpet in this society, being a racist is two steps under being a murderer, so these retarded racial conflicts become the center of attention for the whole nation, while real acts of racism go untalked about.

i think by all of you idiots communicating with each other, you all get dumber and dumber.
I like how you chime in every now and then to give your opinion, bash others for theirs and in a heartbeat turn around and act like you're not a part of this. Regardless of whether or not you want to admit it, regardless of whether or not other members what you accept it, you're one of those "idiots" you proclaim against. You've been one of those "idiots" since 2004. You're not fooling anyone.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 23rd, 2007, 4:35 pm

Is it that hard to understand that this word is out of place in any context? So why should anyone use it or argue about using it? I still dont get it.

TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » November 23rd, 2007, 5:42 pm

clipse wrote:
se11 wrote: you want an fairly honest guy, to loose his career because of a word.
yep.

And if he's so 'honest', why was his excuse that he didnt know saying that word and speaking like he spoke was a bad thing? GTFOOH.
se11 wrote:do you know how many people say that word daily?

No, exactly how many are calling Black people that word with the "gger" on the end of it and wishes their child never brings home a Black man as he said in his convo?
se11 wrote:should they all loose their jobs because of it?
For what he said, yep.
se11 wrote:saying the "n word" doesn't mean your a bad, racist person.

So saying that word the way he said it makes you a good, non-racist person?

From listening to the actual tape, does it sound like that he was a 'n-word' virgin? So you know him personally? If not, how do you know what he hasn't said or done, and how many time he has done it? Doesn't sound to me as if that was his first time saying something 'controversial'. Or are you only counting what has been caught on tape? :roll:
se11 wrote:we all know dog is a fairly decent guy.
:lol:
se11 wrote:your all crucifying him, like he's the devil.
From the malicious tone and his thought process on that tape, he sounds like one to me.
se11 wrote:it will never go away as long as black people keep calling each other it and saying it fifty times in their songs.
Can you post the songs from Black rappers where they call Blacks that word with the 'gger' on the end and says they dont want their children home a Black man? I'm interested in hearing them, because I've never heard that before.
church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » November 23rd, 2007, 6:44 pm

"But see America is programmed to read into every little thing, black inferiority, when really it's just a question of black superiority, which of course America's afraid of. And if white people in America truly and sincerely wanted to be superior all they have to do is get some black folks to enslave them for four hundred years, give them the worst housing, food, educational opportunities, health care and then the weak gene line would die out and a truly superior race of people would emerge."

"And I do not expect the white media to create positive black male images. Positive black male images are created through revolution, and I thank you for saying that I have scared you - I take it as a compliment, cause anytime that a black man in America stands up against the slave mentality he's going to scare some white people and some black folks too."

Superiority of any race is viewed as racist. Never once used the word yet sounds as bad as whitey.

It seems to me true respect was only known by the generations of the past. When racism was really bad and overly obvious people of all races pushed to make things equal. Whether it was the Japanese with WWII concentration camps, Iranians run out of their homes in the 80's , Irish need not apply in the late 1700's, Indians, Chinese..... now that there is so much to have all races believe racism equates to not having the same materialistic opportunities that are suffocating our country.

If anyone needs a hint on where to read the above qoutes I could publish it but I think we are capable of finding his story.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 23rd, 2007, 9:31 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
se11 wrote:yeah i know because you people on here are all so #%@&#%@ smart and intelligent, you've stumped me with your incredibly equal, fair, and educated logic. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I like how you chime in every now and then to give your opinion, bash others for theirs and in a heartbeat turn around and act like you're not a part of this. Regardless of whether or not you want to admit it, regardless of whether or not other members what you accept it, you're one of those "idiots" you proclaim against. You've been one of those "idiots" since 2004. You're not fooling anyone.
good job. i never posted my opinion, dont have one. this forum is filled with some of the most retarded people on the planet, just read what some of these people type. the people on here are beyond idiots, beyond hypocrits, beyond uneducated, i can honestly stand by my comment of 90% of the posts here are retarded, because they really are.

the people on here want him to loose his lifes work because he said "nigger", that is retarded. should we take away everyones job who uses a racial slur???

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 23rd, 2007, 11:54 pm

Sentenza wrote:Is it that hard to understand that this word is out of place in any context? So why should anyone use it or argue about using it? I still dont get it.
You would think blacks would stop using it themselves and THEN get down on anyone that did. Not just whites or hispanics or whoever, but blacks themselves.....but no. So it just perpetuates itself.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 24th, 2007, 1:10 am

adelantosro wrote:justice league; MLOL how did you know I was irish? I do say potato, but even the teachers at my school did not know the difference. They all say no "N words " at all. Out of ignorance came the right message, at least from my teachers.
luck of the draw.... I have one that has "tomato" as well... its just something I like to throw out there when the hair splitting gets rediculous.... erin go braugh!

as far as The Word goes....... I say it with impunity and not around anyone who will make it a fedreal issue... primarily blacks.. who say it al lthe time.... its just a point of leverage to keep blaming everyone else for hteir lack of initiative...
black folk who have their lives on track dont use The Word... which brings me to my next point..... what does it mean when they say "word".... like as in ... "Word to your mother"..... I am probably taking it out of context.. but i bet its got some sick correlation.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 24th, 2007, 1:23 am

oh, THATS just NUTS!!!! .. .... are you saying that being homocidal is the same as being petty, small minded, selfcentered, bigotted, prejudicedic, separatist, or favoritistic?

my body count must be low.....

BTW, se11, I used to have a modicum of respect for you.. now i think you must be huffing paint.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 24th, 2007, 1:31 am

Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Is it that hard to understand that this word is out of place in any context? So why should anyone use it or argue about using it? I still dont get it.
You would think blacks would stop using it themselves and THEN get down on anyone that did. Not just whites or hispanics or whoever, but blacks themselves.....but no. So it just perpetuates itself.

its not about The Word.. its about the attention.... as long as they keep demanding negative attention, we (the horribly overpriviledged, bleeding-hearted liberal white peoples of America) are all going to scramble to the mercies of the bewailed to provide some required forgiveness...

I think its all a lame-ass crock of shit and it breeds contempt in me.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 24th, 2007, 1:35 am

se11 wrote:
... i never posted my opinion, dont have one. ....
uh... yes you do... and its loud and crystal clear
se11 wrote: the people on here want him to loose his lifes work because he said "nigger", that is retarded. should we take away everyones job who uses a racial slur???
I have to give you a kudos on this ..... lets start with the black people who banty that Word they take such offense to.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 24th, 2007, 3:07 am

there is a dichotomy in the black pop., there are still old school peeps, and "concious" blacks who don't like the word at all.