East Coast Crip territory

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

East Coast Crip territory

Unread post by boston312 » November 8th, 2007, 12:36 am

Where are the ECC located? I understand they are on the 80's and 60's streets but what are the adjacent streets? Are they in between the 110 freeway to Central Ave or more towards Avalon, Main and Broadway?

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 10th, 2007, 6:01 am

WHO CARES ? THEY ALMOST EXTINCT SO FUCK EM.
IF YOU ASK ALLHOOD PUBLICATIONS WHO MAKES MONEY FROM GLORYFING BLOODS AND CRIPS HE WILL TELL YOU OH EASCT ASOT CRIPS FROM 1ST STREET TO 190 ST, BUT IF YOU GO THRU THERE TERRITORY YOU WONT FIND ONE.

eazty duz it

Unread post by eazty duz it » November 17th, 2007, 12:04 am

lol @ this mark hiding in chicago talkin bout they nowhere, kinda hard to see them all the way from chicago huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 17th, 2007, 4:21 am

eazty duz it wrote:lol @ this mark hiding in chicago talkin bout they nowhere, kinda hard to see them all the way from chicago huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ITS LAMER TO TRY TO BE WHAT YOU AINT LIKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS FIRST U WAS REPPIN GRAPE BUT HEY AINT NO GRAPES IN THE BAY AREA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOW YOU TRY TO CONVINCE US THE ECC RUN THERE HOOD WHILE YOU STILL IN THE BAY AREA AND NEVER BEEN TO THERE HOOD , JUST GIVE IT UP U FUCKIN FAKE MO******CKER. I BET I BEEN MORE TIMES TO LA THAN UR BITCH BAY AREA ASS. IM WONDERIN WHICH GANG WILL YOU COME FALSE FLAGGIN NOW, WILL IT BE HICKERY STREET CRIPS ? HOW ABOUT P J CRIPS ? BUT YOU IS SCARED TO GO TO IMPERIAL COURTS , MAYBE YOU CAN REP BLUE GATE CRIPS SO YOU CAN BE THE ONLY BLUE GATE CRIP IN CALIFORNIA, FUCKIN FRAUD

eazty duz it

Unread post by eazty duz it » November 17th, 2007, 12:01 pm

look u outta state faggot, this still Grape, always wuz Grape, and gon STAY GRAPE, i can't say the same for yo streetgangs educated OUTTA STATE residin mark ass spittin out BS from websites 8)

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 1:53 am

LOL

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 11th, 2008, 9:26 am

eazty duz it wrote:look u outta state faggot, this still Grape, always wuz Grape, and gon STAY GRAPE, i can't say the same for yo streetgangs educated OUTTA STATE residin mark ass spittin out BS from websites 8)
SO YOURE A GRAPE , AND NEVER HAVE TALKED TO A GRAPE STREET CRIP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » February 15th, 2008, 3:04 am

Put it this way, if you wanna mark toasts territory, you gonna need a microscope because these suckas are gone!! Wiped out, vanished, ka-boom!!

Start your map in the Antelope Valley or San Bernadino or something. Toasts suckas are moving out there keepin they black asses safe..LOL

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 17th, 2008, 1:01 pm

shit nigga east coast are still holdin it down agaisnt flowers
the six pacc aitn lost power maybe ecc in watts lost niggaz but you will find them still on the streets

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » May 28th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Tee9 wrote:WHO CARES ? THEY ALMOST EXTINCT SO fu-- EM.
IF YOU ASK ALLHOOD PUBLICATIONS WHO MAKES MONEY FROM GLORYFING BLOODS AND CRIPS HE WILL TELL YOU OH EASCT ASOT CRIPS FROM 1ST STREET TO 190 ST, BUT IF YOU GO THRU THERE TERRITORY YOU WONT FIND ONE.
THATS A DAMN LIE

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » May 28th, 2008, 8:13 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Put it this way, if you wanna mark toasts territory, you gonna need a microscope because these suckas are gone!! Wiped out, vanished, ka-boom!!

Start your map in the Antelope Valley or San Bernadino or something. Toasts suckas are moving out there keepin they black asses safe..LOL
THATS A DAMN LIE ITS SOME NIGGAS OUT HERE IN THE ANTELOPE VALLEY FROM EAST SIDE EASTCOAST BUT THAY STILL GO TO THAY HOOD JUST BECAUSE YOU HERE ABOUT SOME NIGGAS OUT HERE IN THE A.V. FROM ECC THAT DONT MEAN SHIT THEY AINT GOING NOWHERE.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » June 5th, 2008, 12:30 am

Well I was over on 64th and Broadway 3 days ago making a delivery and I saw 66th ECC hit up EVERYWHERE! I was like damn I guess somebody wants people to know what hood they are in.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: East Coast Crip territory

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 3:37 am

is 1200 blocc in riveride part of ECC thats what I heard