Keep it REAL with yourselves nigga

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Tally T Town Boi

Keep it REAL with yourselves nigga

Unread post by Tally T Town Boi » December 4th, 2007, 11:00 am

Crackas locked up two motherfucking niggas on the southside where I stay. They confiscated illegal firearms, big bags of weed, and they had the place under a 30 day investigation. Why? because of them motherfucking snitches who made complaints to the police about drug dealing in the community. Keep it real with yourselves, stop snithching, and to all my street niggas, unite, and learn the motherfucking law and know who u really up against because the cracks don't sleep, and they protect they own. Cracka done shot another nigga in the street and the motherfucka didn't even a WEAPON! Use your head and focus!

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Keep it REAL with yourselves nigga

Unread post by WIP » December 4th, 2007, 11:17 am

Tally T Town Boi wrote:Crackas locked up two motherfucking niggas on the southside where I stay. They confiscated illegal firearms, big bags of weed, and they had the place under a 30 day investigation. Why? because of them motherfucking snitches who made complaints to the police about drug dealing in the community. Keep it real with yourselves, stop snithching, and to all my street niggas, unite, and learn the motherfucking law and know who u really up against because the cracks don't sleep, and they protect they own. Cracka done shot another nigga in the street and the motherfucka didn't even a WEAPON! Use your head and focus!
niggas need to switch up. the dope game aint the only hustle in town.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 4th, 2007, 12:55 pm

Tally T Town Boi wrote:Crackas locked up two motherfucking niggas on the southside where I stay. They confiscated illegal firearms, big bags of weed, and they had the place under a 30 day investigation. Why?!
Who's fault is that? They should be locked up. Should we condone illegal activity in our community? If I have to follow the law, these two fools should too.

Tally T Town Boi wrote:because of them motherfucking snitches who made complaints to the police about drug dealing in the community.!
Don't you think people are tired of this $hi-t in their neighborhoods. What good does this do for the black community? What message does this send to young kids? Don't be mad at people who care about there neighborhood, and disapprove of drugs and all sort of crazy BS going down. Where are your standards?
Tally T Town Boi wrote:Keep it real with yourselves, stop snithching,!
Don't worry about others, worry about yourself. It's time to upgrade and stop bottom feeding and fighting over scraps,
Tally T Town Boi wrote:and to all my street niggas, unite, and learn the motherfucking law and know who u really up against because the cracks don't sleep, and they protect they own.
Obviously you fools don't care about your own. If you cared, you would be trying to build up your people and your community, but instead you fools are only interested in making two dollars off some poor addicted black fools misery. So what's up with that?
Tally T Town Boi wrote:Cracka done shot another nigga in the street and the motherfucka didn't even a WEAPON!
If his dumb arse wasn't screwing around in the street, he wouldn't be shot.
Tally T Town Boi wrote:Use your head and focus!
Please Do! This does nothing for black people or any person of color anywhere. Black people have been through enough BS as it is, and the last thing the black community needs, is another fool on the corner.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 4th, 2007, 4:26 pm

^ youll have to condone illegal activity as long as their is broke muhfukkas

why you conding the unjust war on Iraq which is just for world domination, why are you condoning the government stripping away your rights and shitting on the constitution.

but you cant condone broke muthafukkas who cant get a job as a janitor because of their record/where they live/how they dress/who they hang out with/their past mistakes?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 4th, 2007, 7:20 pm

pistolslanga wrote:^ youll have to condone illegal activity as long as their is broke muhfukkas
There are plenty broke MF's who do not commit crimes, especially on their own people who are struggling themselves.

pistolslanga wrote:why you conding the unjust war on Iraq which is just for world domination, why are you condoning the government stripping away your rights and shitting on the constitution.
Who said I condoned going to war with Iraq? The government isn't stripping away my rights. Unless you mean fools that are on injunctions or similar right stripping programs. You have to ask yourself, "Whose fault is that? People that got their rights stripped, really stripped it from themselves. You have to take responsibilities for your actions.
pistolslanga wrote:but you cant condone broke muthafukkas who cant get a job as a janitor because of their record/where they live/how they dress/who they hang out with/their past mistakes?
People that want to work can work, but you have to understand, some fools don't really want to work. Certain jobs aren't good enough, but someone can come from another country, hardely speak the language or know the culture, and he'll find some work. May not be glamorous, but he'll take care of business.

1. Don't get a record (felonies). It's amazing how many people go out of there way to get one.
2. If you do have a record. Get some help. There are programs for excons in most states.
3. Janitor isn't the only real job someone can do with a record.
4. Dress like you want a job.
5. Birds of a feather stick together (one day you'll have to live your own life)
6. Past mistakes. (Everyday is a new day for change, if you really want to change).

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » December 5th, 2007, 2:51 am

Tally T Town Boi wrote:Crackas locked up two motherfucking niggas on the southside where I stay. They confiscated illegal firearms, big bags of weed, and they had the place under a 30 day investigation. Why? because of them motherfucking snitches who made complaints to the police about drug dealing in the community. Keep it real with yourselves, stop snithching, and to all my street niggas, unite, and learn the motherfucking law and know who u really up against because the cracks don't sleep, and they protect they own. Cracka done shot another nigga in the street and the motherfucka didn't even a WEAPON! Use your head and focus!

why dont you watch your mouth punk ass bitch you dont see me goin around callin you a N.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 5th, 2007, 2:46 pm

how can you get mad at somebody being racist then turn around and say some racist epithets yourself?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 5th, 2007, 2:48 pm

^^Double standards and ignorance at its best.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 6:42 pm

Sentenza wrote:^^Double standards and ignorance at its best.

so i heard nigga means king in some african language

cept its spelled neguh

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 5th, 2007, 7:56 pm

While we welcome your input and dialogue this forum does not tolerate the use of racial slurs/epithats. This will be your only warning.
We ALL know when these are being used in an inflamatory context and when they are not. From here on out ANYONE who uses them in the "negative" manner will be banned. I dont care who you are.

N word
cracker
white devil
etc......

This includes, but is not limited to any version of "fu-- (insert race here)"

TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » December 5th, 2007, 9:04 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
While we welcome your input and dialogue this forum does not tolerate the use of racial slurs/epithats. This will be your only warning.
We ALL know when these are being used in an inflamatory context and when they are not. From here on out ANYONE who uses them in the "negative" manner will be banned. I dont care who you are.

N word
cracker
white devil
etc......

how about instead of saying it i just post this.

:wink: :twisted:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 5th, 2007, 9:21 pm

Thank you for finally crossing the fine line, I knew you could do it.:wink: You just got yourself banned.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 5th, 2007, 11:27 pm

christina u cant ban the man coz of his beliefs....

few years ago i use to chill with some Nation of islam brothas...they gave me a book bout the black man,....and it states that the white man is the devil..and gives a brief reason why that some people can believe because of the good comparisons.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 5th, 2007, 11:33 pm

in my opinion selling drugs ain bag as long as the BS of murderin people is aside...why not let brotha's make they money

its like business....if business man killed eachother wud ownin ur own business be illegal

weed wasnt illagal till it was associated with violence

so werent other drugs accordin to a documentary on the history channel like two days ago

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 12:48 am

N word
cracker
white devil
etc......

I would think anytime these words were used at all, it is inflamatory.... except 'cracker' as a food item or as in "firecracker"

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 12:50 am

Mcminister wrote:christina u cant ban the man coz of his beliefs....

few years ago i use to chill with some Nation of islam brothas...they gave me a book bout the black man,....and it states that the white man is the devil..and gives a brief reason why that some people can believe because of the good comparisons.
that statement is even MORE racist than the picture!!!

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 12:52 am

Mcminister wrote:in my opinion selling drugs ain bag as long as the BS of murderin people is aside...why not let brotha's make they money

its like business....if business man killed eachother wud ownin ur own business be illegal

so werent other drugs accordin to a documentary on the history channel like two days ago
you should get your facts straight...weed became illegal when alcohol became legal again. And weed and drug dealing isn't some 'black specialty' line of work......

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 12:54 am

pistolslanga wrote:
but you cant condone broke muthafukkas who cant get a job as a janitor because of their record/where they live/how they dress/who they hang out with/their past mistakes?

the womderful world of food service is waiting for exconvicts everywhere...

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 12:59 am

Mcminister wrote:in my opinion selling drugs ain bag as long as the BS of murderin people is aside...why not let brotha's make they money

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2007, 1:13 am

wtf? POD'ed. I don't care how you lighten it, it's a form of indirect murder in my mind - overdose is assisted unintentional suicide... not a direct murder but you still helped in facilitating a death.
Mcminister wrote:so werent other drugs accordin to a documentary on the history channel like two days ago
I know the documentaries you're referring to. Actually according to the documentary most drug bans weren't considered until they associated them with race. Basically people didn't care until they appealed to racism i.e. cocaine bans were the result of making it look like a black thing, opium and related drugs weren't banned until they made it an Asian thing, and marijuana was made to look like a Mexican thing.

Which has nothing to do with how harmful any drug is. It only shows how racist and otherwise apathetic people are to societal problems. The only one with any valid potential for medical research is... (no not mj) ecstasy. But you can thank ravers for f*cking that up.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2007, 1:15 am

Pay attention to what Common Sense is saying, the man is telling you what should be "common sense" to everyone... but unfortunately isn't.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 6th, 2007, 1:21 am

yea i remembr see'in 'em seens with the asian mexicans and blacks

then michushu u proly want alcohol to be illegal since its also a form of inderectmurder.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2007, 1:34 am

Mcminister wrote:yea i remembr see'in 'em seens with the asian mexicans and blacks

then michushu u proly want alcohol to be illegal since its also a form of inderectmurder.
Ideology and reality contradict each other alot.

Ideology - I want nothing to do with anything that negatively affects my body. I never have taken any drugs, alcohol, or smoked and never will.

Reality - banning everything leads can possibly more problems, but there has to be a balance (you saw the stuff on prohibition right?)

I think for example they could eventually phase out cigarette/cigar/etc. smoking over the next hundred years (realistically) because you don't even get much out of it first off.

They need to update/reconsider what they consider top priority drugs, but for example you said you were in a crack house before so you should know how easily people get addicted and how much it tears their lives up compared to alcohol at least. You probably saw some shermheads in the mix as well. Some drugs just need to be outlawed period, but the whole legal system of how to deal with dealers vs. suppliers vs. addicts should be updated.

You will never find a large scale drug supplier that doesn't use murder as a "business" tactic because in other countries where it's coming from the cartels are fighting the governments there heavy and are either hiring or intimidating locals, so the whole "if they cut murder out" thing can just fly out the window.

I don't know... some problems will only be gone under a dictatorship...

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 2:05 am

outlawing drugs makes drug addicts outlaws...

it wont make the drugs go away.... prohibition is your history lesson there... as long as life is difficult and painful people will be using whatever they can to escape reality and pain..... using medicine is as old as life itself.

Its not anythng to do with race or law.... but has everything to do with the human condition, heck, even some animals like to get high,...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 6th, 2007, 2:28 am

:lol: picture if cocaine was legal ...u c ur parents snortin on the table instead of having beers ...friends buying an 8ball instead of a 6 pack of beer to watch football lololol :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 2:47 am

Mcminister wrote::lol: picture if cocaine was legal ...u c ur parents snortin on the table instead of having beers ...friends buying an 8ball instead of a 6 pack of beer to watch football lololol :lol:

uh..... except for the legal part....that was my life!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 6th, 2007, 9:03 am

Mcminister wrote:in my opinion selling drugs ain bag as long as the BS of murderin people is aside
Indirectly Mc, it is bad. Sometimes we don't see the other side of addiction. How people'sl lives and their families lives are destroyed. Drug dealers do have their part in this terrible mess. Some may say it's only "pot." Marijuana is usually the gateway drug for harder drugs down the road. Many addicts will tell you, it all started with pot. Drug abuse using needles is another story. Hep C is more of an epidemic than HIV. Most people with Hep C today, got it by using infected needles. Many may get liver disease, and may have to get a liver transplant.
Mcminister wrote:its like business....if business man killed eachother wud ownin ur own business be illegal
Sure it's business, but it's a dirty business. Profits off the ills of society. It's a business that perpetuates a cycle of drub abuse and despair.
Mcminister wrote:why not let brotha's make they money
Brotha's can make their money, but we can do it honorably. We don't need to bottom feed and fight for scraps on the streets. We can make money that we are proud to have earned. Even if we had something as simple as the best damn apple stand in the city. We could stand their with pride and say, I built that from the ground up.

Many racist groups thinks blacks have not evolved mentally as others. Sort of like being genetically low functioning, inferior and primitive. These same groups believe blacks sell drugs because blacks are not capable of doing anything else, especially if it requires logic and brain activity. They also believe blacks are too primitive to think about the well-being of blacks as a group due to our instinctual need for self gratification. "Screw the herd as long as I get mine" So the herd get's thinner and thinner each year (gang violence, drug addiction, incarceration, homicide, suicide).

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 6th, 2007, 9:46 am

justice league wrote:outlawing drugs makes drug addicts outlaws...

it wont make the drugs go away.... prohibition is your history lesson there... as long as life is difficult and painful people will be using whatever they can to escape reality and pain..... using medicine is as old as life itself.

Its not anythng to do with race or law.... but has everything to do with the human condition, heck, even some animals like to get high,...
Thats all folks.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2007, 12:00 pm

perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:outlawing drugs makes drug addicts outlaws...

Thats all folks.
outlawing drugs won't make them go away (unless you got a dictatorship) but it will reduce usage for some drugs.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 6th, 2007, 1:40 pm

Mcminister wrote:christina u cant ban the man coz of his beliefs....

Come on Mcminister....

We know what context he was posting that in and it wasnt to discuss "beliefs". It was a direct challenge to the non use of racial slurs on this forum.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 6th, 2007, 2:22 pm

word...gues he fukked up ^^^

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 6th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Technically he found a loophole and you cn't prove if he was referring to anyone as a white devil, if that picture was indeed a white devil, and if it was a white devil if it ws meant for a poster. So you shouldn't have banned him CM.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”