Why Are You Racist?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 15th, 2007, 1:31 am

perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:I'm just saying because when some fool is up here talkin shit about white people as a whole you are going to be pissed, no matter if that is his/her experience with whites are not.

and as it stands you have never backed dow nfrom showing your being offended whenever anyone said anyhting less than stellar towards you as your gender or race permits.... dont be so defensive and get all uptight when you cause as much or more for others to get the sae way abut it....
in other words... you can dish it out., but you cant take it.
I usually don't generalize, and I don't say way out stupid shit (unlike you), and Christin usually doesn't do that so I'm just tellin her to peep her actions. Don't try to blame me for shit I don't do, only thing you can blame me for is making fun of old peeps, not gender, and not race -if not provoked. You on the other hand was the one who got all scared and angry that you had to call me a nigger, because you couldn't stand a chance from me breakin you down without takin the easy route -racist names which you resorted too.

when oh WHEN will you get over it?
when you get over my nuts :lol:.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 15th, 2007, 1:38 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:I'm just saying because when some fool is up here talkin shit about white people as a whole you are going to be pissed, no matter if that is his/her experience with whites are not.

and as it stands you have never backed dow nfrom showing your being offended whenever anyone said anyhting less than stellar towards you as your gender or race permits.... dont be so defensive and get all uptight when you cause as much or more for others to get the sae way abut it....
I usually don't generalize, and I don't say way out stupid shit (unlike you), and Christin usually doesn't do that so I'm just tellin her to peep her actions. Don't try to blame me for shit I don't do, only thing you can blame me for is making fun of old peeps, not gender, and not race -if not provoked. You on the other hand was the one who got all scared and angry that you had to call me a nigger, because you couldn't stand a chance from me breakin you down without takin the easy route -racist names which you resorted too.

when you get over my nuts :lol:.

That's the faces I be makin and shit I be sayin when you be bitin or talkin when attended to my nuts.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 15th, 2007, 5:44 pm

Eh......not so much. I may argue the point if I feel they are without good reason but really I could give a shit much of the time. Thats their opinion so be it.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 15th, 2007, 5:51 pm

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing. Peron...ok let it go already, that was a ways back and she has not repeated that. Since then you two have ok....a love hate relationship but you are able to debate and converse usually respectfully and at the most with some pissy jokes toward each other lol.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 15th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Yea but in my experience, it never works to generalize your experiences with certain people on the majority.
I have met Muslims who said they want to kill every jew and then i have met Muslims who deadicated their lifes to promote peace between both fractions. I have met Germans who said that they hate Niggers and then i have witnessed a racist catching a beatdown by another German for insulting a black guy in a racist way. etc. etc.
It just never works.
You can say white people did this and that evil shit in history, but then again, it were certain white people. And if you compare the atrocities all races have committed, i would seriously say that no race sticks out. All people are individuals. And some people are fucked up individuals.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 16th, 2007, 12:52 am

Christina Marie wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing. Peron...ok let it go already, that was a ways back and she has not repeated that. Since then you two have ok....a love hate relationship but you are able to debate and converse usually respectfully and at the most with some pissy jokes toward each other lol.
I'm over it, never really was wound up about it, but its/and will always be handy to use to show how weak she is (and i'm not painting her as a totally weak person but concerning conversating). Should've never said the shit if you don't want me to use it 88, cuz if i said some shit bout your womanhood everytime you referenced me it would be about some sexist, male pig BS. I just get on you cuz you broke down, you played into typical "white" behavior like I expected you to, and of course you came through.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 16th, 2007, 12:54 am

Sentenza wrote:
Yea but in my experience, it never works to generalize your experiences with certain people on the majority.
I have met Muslims who said they want to kill every jew and then i have met Muslims who deadicated their lifes to promote peace between both fractions. I have met Germans who said that they hate Niggers and then i have witnessed a racist catching a beatdown by another German for insulting a black guy in a racist way. etc. etc.
It just never works.
You can say white people did this and that evil shit in history, but then again, it were certain white people. And if you compare the atrocities all races have committed, i would seriously say that no race sticks out. All people are individuals. And some people are #%@& up individuals.
I know, I'm telling chris to extend that to gender, not all males are assholes, I know I'm not -88 might not feel the same way though :lol: .

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 16th, 2007, 1:28 am

perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

I'm over it, never really was wound up about it, but its/and will always be handy to use to show how weak she is (and i'm not painting her as a totally weak person but concerning conversating). Should've never said the shit if you don't want me to use it 88, because if i said some shit bout your womanhood everytime you referenced me it would be about some sexist, male pig BS. I just get on you because you broke down, you played into typical "white" behavior like I expected you to, and of course you came through.

hey peron...... you are a prime example of a self-absorbed, hypocritical narcissist in denial^^^^^^^

so.... i award to you.....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 16th, 2007, 4:58 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

I'm over it, never really was wound up about it, but its/and will always be handy to use to show how weak she is (and i'm not painting her as a totally weak person but concerning conversating). Should've never said the shit if you don't want me to use it 88, because if i said some shit bout your womanhood everytime you referenced me it would be about some sexist, male pig BS. I just get on you because you broke down, you played into typical "white" behavior like I expected you to, and of course you came through.

hey peron...... you are a prime example of a self-absorbed, hypocritical narcissist in denial^^^^^^^

so.... i award to you.....

nothing smart to say, huh, so you post pictures of your son. that fool dont scare me. You realize that I don't even address you sometimes, like in this thread, but you have to say something to me? You realize we hadn't said shit to each other in a minute but you wrote that you hated me (in some other thread), am I on your mind that much? Well I'm sorry this super D well knock yo ol ass out so kick rocks :twisted:.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 16th, 2007, 5:34 am

PERON :
nothing smart to say, huh, so you post pictures of your son. that fool dont scare me !

THAT WAS FUNNY AS F--K........ahahah , good one !!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 16th, 2007, 1:51 pm

perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
It just never works.
You can say white people did this and that evil shit in history, but then again, it were certain white people. And if you compare the atrocities all races have committed, i would seriously say that no race sticks out. All people are individuals. And some people are #%@& up individuals.
I know, I'm telling chris to extend that to gender, not all males are assholes, I know I'm not -88 might not feel the same way though :lol: .
Lets say that now until a man proves he is otherwise I consider him and asshole.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 16th, 2007, 2:12 pm

NICKELS wrote:PERON :
nothing smart to say, huh, so you post pictures of your son. that fool dont scare me !

What you couldnt respond to her here

viewtopic.php?t=39818&start=0

So you had to try and make up for it by jumping on her here, lol. Your a fool dude....transparent. Now you will try and come at me with dick, women, black man, this forum is black, etc.... :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 1:01 am

Christina Marie wrote:

So you had to try and make up for it by jumping on her here, lol. Your a fool dude....transparent. Now you will try and come at me with dick, women, black man, this forum is black, etc.... :lol:

Christina, trying to talk to these assclowns is like teaching a pig to sing..... its a waste of my time and it annoys the pig.

I dont like annoyed pigs.. they are petty and vicious with little redeeming worth.... until they are dead, butchered, cured and fried up :)

The reason little to nothing has been communicated by me to assclown #1 is I find it an insulting waste of my time to have him pretend at me that he has a clue.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 1:47 am

OH WOW I DIDNT EVEN GO BACK AND CHECK WHAT THE RESPONSE WA ON THAT OTHER THREAD ...THANKYOU CHRISTINA FOR STICKING UP FOR JUSTICE LEAUGE , I DIDNT EVEN KNOW JUSTICE LEAGUE WAS A FEMALE .....

I JUST THOUGHT PERON COMMENT WAS FUNNY .......

AHAHAHAHAHAHA CHECK OUT ....CHRISTINA AND JUSTICE LEAGUE TEAMING UP TOGETHER ...... WHITE POWER " !!! ahahahaha ,

CHRISTINA I NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE , WHOA SCARY :shock: , WHY ARE YOU ON HERE ......WERE YOU IN A GANG BEFORE , SKINHEADS OR SOMETHING !?!? , WHATS YOUR INTEREST ?! STREETGANGS ..WERE U A COP , SHERRIFF ??

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 1:58 am

justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Christina, trying to talk to these assclowns is like teaching a pig to sing..... its a waste of my time and it annoys the pig.

I dont like annoyed pigs.. they are petty and vicious with little redeeming worth.... until they are dead, butchered, cured and fried up :)

The reason little to nothing has been communicated by me to assclown #1 is I find it an insulting waste of my time to have him pretend at me that he has a clue.
WHY STAY ON HERE CONVERSING WITH ASSCLOWNS , WHY NOT TAKE YOUR SUPER INTELLIGENCE TO ANOTHER FORUM WITH PEOPLE OF YOUR I.Q. , WERE WASTING YOUR TIME , ..........JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT UNTIL WE ARE ....WHAT WAS IT YOU POSTED .....dead, butchered, cured and fried up :) , LIKE ANNOUYED PIGS .........

WHAT IS THIS THING YOU GOT ABOUT PIGS .......AHAHAHAHA , WOW ,......YOU THINK TO HIGHLY OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR INTELLIGENCE ....FIRST DOWN FALL .........DONT TAKE ANYTHING THAT SERIOUS ON THIS SITE/FORUM ........THERES YOUR FIRST CLUE.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:05 am

NICKELS wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

WHY STAY ON HERE CONVERSING WITH ASSCLOWNS , WHY NOT TAKE YOUR SUPER INTELLIGENCE TO ANOTHER FORUM WITH PEOPLE OF YOUR I.Q. , WERE WASTING YOUR TIME , ..........JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT UNTIL WE ARE ....WHAT WAS IT YOU POSTED .....dead, butchered, cured and fried up :) , LIKE ANNOUYED PIGS .........

WHAT IS THIS THING YOU GOT ABOUT PIGS .......AHAHAHAHA , WOW ,......YOU THINK TO HIGHLY OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR INTELLIGENCE ....FIRST DOWN FALL .........DONT TAKE ANYTHING THAT SERIOUS ON THIS SITE/FORUM ........THERES YOUR FIRST CLUE.

Well, well well, Mr Superfly/assclown/buttmunch/king of the ghetto/whatever.... I had addressed Christina... so go figure out where you went wrong.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 2:06 am

justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

no the reson little to nothing has been communicated by you is that yo dentures fell out and you had to go to the store to get some more geritol...shut yo old dyslexic ass up, always actin like you know some shit when I shut yo ass down million times.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:12 am

perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

no the reson little to nothing has been communicated by you is that yo dentures fell out and you had to go to the store to get some more geritol...shut yo old dyslexic ass up, always actin like you know some shit when I shut yo ass down million times.
hahaha... resorting to the lowest common denominator because the only way you think you can get a rise is to bite hard below the belt... wont work this time... I already know your weak point... and you STILL cant find mine.

you are a flea/

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 2:13 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

hahaha... resorting to the lowest common denominator because the only way you think you can get a rise is to bite hard below the belt... wont work this time... I already know your weak point... and you STILL cant find mine.

you are a flea/
I aint down with the 69 so remeber take them dentures out when you puttin in work below my belt, ms. bacteria on my flea nuts.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 2:22 am

WHOA JUSTICE LEAGUE ........YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT GOING DOWN ......UHMMM GRANDMA , GOT SOME SPUNK LEFT IN THEM DUSTY JAWS ......LOL , :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:26 am

NICKELS wrote:WHOA JUSTICE LEAGUE ........YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT GOING DOWN ......UHMMM GRANDMA , GOT SOME SPUNK LEFT IN THEM DUSTY JAWS ......LOL , :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 2:30 am

NICKELS wrote:WHOA JUSTICE LEAGUE ........YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT GOING DOWN ......UHMMM GRANDMA , GOT SOME SPUNK LEFT IN THEM DUSTY JAWS ......LOL , :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:40 am

perongregory wrote:
NICKELS wrote:YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT GOING DOWN ......LOL , :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 2:42 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
NICKELS wrote:YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT GOING DOWN ......LOL , :lol:

That arthiritis a bitch, huh, Geri? got you postin up yo dope man from W. hollywood, aint no one fuckin with that fool, I sticks with trees.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 3:34 am

:lol: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW HER FEELINGS HURT , JUSTICE LEAGUE IM SORRY GRANDMA ...., YOU OKAY , ITS JUST THE INTERNET , JUST A FORUM ...OKAY , YOU NEED ME TO PRESS THAT BUTTON AROUND YOUR KNECK FOR HELP OR ANYTHING ......ANY MORE GERITOL NEEDED

HAHAHAHA , I KNOW YOU HATE US DARKIES .....WHO THE HELL STILL USES THE TERM DARKIES .....DAMN U OLD ..ahahaha

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 17th, 2007, 12:00 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]OH WOW I DIDNT EVEN GO BACK AND CHECK WHAT THE RESPONSE WA ON THAT OTHER THREAD ...THANKYOU CHRISTINA FOR STICKING UP FOR JUSTICE LEAUGE , I DIDNT EVEN KNOW JUSTICE LEAGUE WAS A FEMALE .....

Maybe you should learn to pay attention :roll:

I JUST THOUGHT PERON COMMENT WAS FUNNY .......

AHAHAHAHAHAHA CHECK OUT ....CHRISTINA AND JUSTICE LEAGUE TEAMING UP TOGETHER ...... WHITE POWER " !!! ahahahaha ,

So I suppose that little back up comment of Perons "funny" is a of display black power huh?

CHRISTINA I NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE , WHOA SCARY :shock: , WHY ARE YOU ON HERE ......WERE YOU IN A GANG BEFORE , SKINHEADS OR SOMETHING !?!? , WHATS YOUR INTEREST ?! STREETGANGS ..WERE U A COP , SHERRIFF ??

Again....if you paid attention you would know my interest

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 17th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Lets get this back on topic please

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 17th, 2007, 12:32 pm

NICKELS wrote:
Of course all white people in the world are Cops. And in our free time we put on hoodies and plant burning crosses in the next mans yard.
Also we have functions with 500+ milllion white people attending, developing a secret agenda how we can spread black gangs around the world and how to corrupt the world with white power. oh and of course everybody is trying to be "hip" during the breaks and everybody is pop-locking and wears bandanas.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 17th, 2007, 12:33 pm

People consider me racist against whites.

I don't know why...

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » December 19th, 2007, 5:06 am

uh, he was playing. doesn't take much to notice that he was. calm down ms. streetgangs.com moderator. maybe it was the redneck comment that got you offended. so really, youre the one whos actually being manipulative and hiding your sensitivity towards that redneck comment he made.
Christina Marie wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:you so racist calling black people crack monkeys!
Justice said she was visiting a friend who happened to be black. She said a crackmonkey stole her shit dude. She didnt say the were neccesarily black. Quit trying to twist it and be putting words in her mouth. Its lame.

thanks Chris//// I already know this one is just a clown...... my fact pointing holds its own.
haha I'm just playin. dont take it up the ass girls! unless ya like it that way :lol:
You werent playing you were trying to be manipulative. You just like most other men cannot stand it when a woman calls you out. Dont take it up the ass dude! Unless you like it that way. :wink: :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 19th, 2007, 2:44 pm

Ok deputy no badge :roll:. Me and Cortez is cool...he doesnt need you sticking up for him. Take a seat.

padevat thmei wrote:uh, he was playing. doesn't take much to notice that he was. calm down ms. streetgangs.com moderator. maybe it was the redneck comment that got you offended. so really, youre the one whos actually being manipulative and hiding your sensitivity towards that redneck comment he made.
Christina Marie wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:you so racist calling black people crack monkeys!
Justice said she was visiting a friend who happened to be black. She said a crackmonkey stole her shit dude. She didnt say the were neccesarily black. Quit trying to twist it and be putting words in her mouth. Its lame.

thanks Chris//// I already know this one is just a clown...... my fact pointing holds its own.
haha I'm just playin. dont take it up the ass girls! unless ya like it that way :lol:
You werent playing you were trying to be manipulative. You just like most other men cannot stand it when a woman calls you out. Dont take it up the ass dude! Unless you like it that way. :wink: :lol:

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » December 20th, 2007, 12:17 am

what is this? deputy no badge? this comment alone indicates that you think you're some "god" with superpowers. :roll: take a seat? okay ms. sheriff deputy WITH A BADGE. :roll: remember that you're only moderating an internet forum. don't quit your day job.
Christina Marie wrote:Ok deputy no badge :roll:. Me and Cortez is cool...he doesnt need you sticking up for him. Take a seat.