Why Are You Racist?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 20th, 2007, 5:05 pm

padevat thmei wrote:what is this? deputy no badge? this comment alone indicates that you think you're some "god" with superpowers. :roll: take a seat? okay ms. sheriff deputy WITH A BADGE. :roll: remember that you're only moderating an internet forum. don't quit your day job.
Christina Marie wrote:Ok deputy no badge :roll:. Me and Cortez is cool...he doesnt need you sticking up for him. Take a seat.
This is just too ridiculous to even respond to. Calm down Jr.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 20th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Christina isnt a cop. She hates cops. :lol:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 21st, 2007, 10:38 am

A Ghost wrote:Christina isnt a cop. She hates cops. :lol:
Thank you :D

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Why Are You Racist?

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 3rd, 2008, 4:00 pm

Disagreeing with your assertions doesn't make me a racist. You must understand that you have been programmed your entire life to think that anyone that disagrees with the assertions you just made must be a racist. But that is false programming. You need to rid yourself of it and learn to think for yourself and also how to have discussions with people who can make logical competent arguments that lead to conclusions different than your own.
UrbanStreets wrote:Why are you racist? This country was founded on immigration and would be worthless and nowhere near as powerful as it is today without diversity. Obviously, your complaining has done minimal about your issue. You're not going to change anything, you're just risking getting yourselves thrown in jail.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 19th, 2008, 8:00 am

I hate my shoes coz they black. I hate my gums coz they black. I hate Woopy Goldberg. Nah I'm just playin.

Anyway I ran into a guy that said he doesn't hate black people but he doesn't like their skin. So tell me is that racism or prejudice? lolz seriously. I was like wtf when he said that, I was stunned....

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 19th, 2008, 10:24 am

NikexCortez wrote:I hate my shoes coz they black. I hate my gums coz they black. I hate Woopy Goldberg. Nah I'm just playin.

Anyway I ran into a guy that said he doesn't hate black people but he doesn't like their skin. So tell me is that racism or prejudice? lolz seriously. I was like wtf when he said that, I was stunned....
he is an idiot

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 19th, 2008, 10:27 am

lol what do you call a person if they dont hate asian people but they dont like chinky eyes?

i think it can be compared to some people who have little prejudices about having long hair or people who have big feet.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 19th, 2008, 11:15 am

NikexCortez wrote:I hate my shoes coz they black. I hate my gums coz they black. I hate Woopy Goldberg. Nah I'm just playin.

LOL @ the back of Forest Whittakers neck

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 19th, 2008, 11:27 am

I especially hate that mans neck lolz.

enemy of the state

Unread post by enemy of the state » January 25th, 2008, 2:12 pm

Hate and racism two different things.

I despise jews for their "above everyone" mentality and economical games they play.
Blacks, browns, yellows all have their trash. I just laugh.

Grillz, 5k earrings + oversized t-shirt and 4xl jeans :lol:
"imma gangsta"

Pulling the trigger doesnt take a lot, running organized legimate businesses ..a whole different league.