Why Are You Racist?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
UrbanStreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Why Are You Racist?

Unread post by UrbanStreets » December 12th, 2007, 10:08 am

Why are you racist? This country was founded on immigration and would be worthless and nowhere near as powerful as it is today without diversity. Obviously, your complaining has done minimal about your issue. You're not going to change anything, you're just risking getting yourselves thrown in jail.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 12th, 2007, 9:13 pm

why did you post this here and not in the entire race forum?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 12th, 2007, 9:16 pm

^^ because he is asking the hilly billys. whats your race urbanstreets?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 13th, 2007, 5:49 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^ because he is asking the hilly billys. whats your race urbanstreets?

One time, several 'black persons' called me that ^ because i was driving in a classic sidestep dodge pickup truck through the fillmore ,.,,, .... I suppose I was the racist in that incident too...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 13th, 2007, 6:01 pm

of course you was the racist coz you was mean muggin them poor african souls. the hell wrong with you redneck!

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 13th, 2007, 6:10 pm

NikexCortez wrote:of course you was the racist coz you was mean muggin them poor african souls. the hell wrong with you redneck!
uh,.... no, I was driving, not paying no mind to the corner rats....... here is the best part......While I was visiting my friend who lived there ( YES... she is BLACK!!!!!!! our kids played together) ....someone stole my aentenna.... gee I wonder what poor crackmonkey couldnt afford a piece of glass.....

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 13th, 2007, 6:20 pm

you so racist calling black people crack monkeys!

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 13th, 2007, 6:26 pm

NikexCortez wrote:you so racist calling black people crack monkeys!

HAAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!! that is YOUR raw assumption... my aentenna was DEFINITELY stolen by a crackhead, it was the hollow metal type only found on older cars..... you are the one who said the crackhead was black.... I didnt see anyone steal it... I only know it happened on that street I was parked on for less than an hour, where crack is sold day and night.....

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 13th, 2007, 8:07 pm

NikexCortez wrote:of course you was the racist coz you was mean muggin them poor african souls. the hell wrong with you redneck!
Your baiting/inciting. Justice dont bite

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 13th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Justice said she was visiting a friend who happened to be black. She said a crackmonkey stole her shit dude. She didnt say the were neccesarily black. Quit trying to twist it and be putting words in her mouth. Its lame.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 13th, 2007, 10:20 pm

I hate crackers... :D

lol J/K

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 13th, 2007, 10:41 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Justice said she was visiting a friend who happened to be black. She said a crackmonkey stole her shit dude. She didnt say the were neccesarily black. Quit trying to twist it and be putting words in her mouth. Its lame.

thanks Chris//// I already know this one is just a clown...... my fact pointing holds its own.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 13th, 2007, 11:18 pm

how u like filmore justice league ?...

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 13th, 2007, 11:26 pm

Mcminister wrote:how u like filmore justice league ?...
s'ok... there are other parts of the city I like better.... like polk street.... a lot easier for me to maneuver
I was near lower haight so it wasnt like filmore and Geary area..... which is down and dirty.... i kicked it a lot on baker street.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 13th, 2007, 11:28 pm

FYI.. when i said was there (lower haight actually, Buchannon and Page)... i was LIVING there...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 13th, 2007, 11:32 pm

justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

thanks Chris//// I already know this one is just a clown...... my fact pointing holds its own.
:)

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 13th, 2007, 11:34 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

:)

when i find it.. he;' getting the 'assclown award'!!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 14th, 2007, 10:44 am

justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

haha I'm just playin. dont take it up the ass girls! unless ya like it that way :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 14th, 2007, 6:47 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

haha I'm just playin. dont take it up the ass girls! unless ya like it that way :lol:
You werent playing you were trying to be manipulative. You just like most other men cannot stand it when a woman calls you out. Dont take it up the ass dude! Unless you like it that way. :wink: :lol:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 14th, 2007, 6:56 pm

Naw I think strong woman are sexy. Honest truth I was playin. I see you like my line....If I had a soccer ball would you kick it with me?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 14th, 2007, 6:59 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Naw I think strong woman are sexy. Honest truth I was playin. I see you like my line....If I had a soccer ball would you kick it with me?
Yes hard, I would aim for you head and I always hit what I aim for. :wink:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2007, 8:29 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

You werent playing you were trying to be manipulative. You just like most other men cannot stand it when a woman calls you out. Dont take it up the ass dude! Unless you like it that way. :wink: :lol:
gender stereotyping isn't much different than racial stereotyping Christina.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 14th, 2007, 9:02 pm

perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

gender stereotyping isn't much different than racial stereotyping Christina.
Oh well. I have had enough experience with men (being I AM a woman) to know that this is a fairly accurate statement and I also know men that would agree.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2007, 9:04 pm

I'm just saying cuz when some fool is up here talkin shit about white people as a whole you are going to be pissed, no matter if that is his/her experience with whites are not.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 14th, 2007, 9:25 pm

perongregory wrote:I'm just saying because when some fool is up here talkin shit about white people as a whole you are going to be pissed, no matter if that is his/her experience with whites are not.

and as it stands you have never backed dow nfrom showing your being offended whenever anyone said anyhting less than stellar towards you as your gender or race permits.... dont be so defensive and get all uptight when you cause as much or more for others to get the sae way abut it....
in other words... you can dish it out., but you cant take it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2007, 9:32 pm

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:I'm just saying because when some fool is up here talkin shit about white people as a whole you are going to be pissed, no matter if that is his/her experience with whites are not.

and as it stands you have never backed dow nfrom showing your being offended whenever anyone said anyhting less than stellar towards you as your gender or race permits.... dont be so defensive and get all uptight when you cause as much or more for others to get the sae way abut it....
I usually don't generalize, and I don't say way out stupid shit (unlike you), and Christin usually doesn't do that so I'm just tellin her to peep her actions. Don't try to blame me for shit I don't do, only thing you can blame me for is making fun of old peeps, not gender, and not race -if not provoked. You on the other hand was the one who got all scared and angry that you had to call me a nigger, cuz you couldn't stand a chance from me breakin you down without takin the easy route -racist names which you resorted too.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 14th, 2007, 9:35 pm

perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

I usually don't generalize, and I don't say way out stupid shit (unlike you), and Christin usually doesn't do that so I'm just tellin her to peep her actions. Don't try to blame me for shit I don't do, only thing you can blame me for is making fun of old peeps, not gender, and not race -if not provoked. You on the other hand was the one who got all scared and angry that you had to call me a nigger, because you couldn't stand a chance from me breakin you down without takin the easy route -racist names which you resorted too.

when oh WHEN will you get over it?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 14th, 2007, 9:57 pm

CUZ I H8 WHITE BOYZ LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 14th, 2007, 10:04 pm

uhhh i think shez a gurl...

yall need ta youtube "WHITE FRIENDS" BY KATT WILLIAMZ
it will change ur life lol, nd itz alllllll trueeeee
unless u seen the dvd pimp chroniklez

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2007, 10:20 pm

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

I usually don't generalize, and I don't say way out stupid shit (unlike you), and Christin usually doesn't do that so I'm just tellin her to peep her actions. Don't try to blame me for shit I don't do, only thing you can blame me for is making fun of old peeps, not gender, and not race -if not provoked. You on the other hand was the one who got all scared and angry that you had to call me a nigger, because you couldn't stand a chance from me breakin you down without takin the easy route -racist names which you resorted too.

when you get over my nuts :lol:.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 14th, 2007, 10:27 pm

perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

I dont trip on your nuts....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2007, 11:33 pm

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

I dont trip on your nuts....
yeah, you right... you just grip on em