WHY BLACK GANGS - CRIPS , BLOODS THE MOST FAMOUS WELL KNOWN

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 9:05 pm

^^ dang yall posted all that when i was still trying to reply! lolz.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2007, 9:08 pm

NikexCortez wrote:really though, people will do what they like. people wouldnt know martial arts if bruce lee didnt break the code, which was to not teach anybody martial arts if they werent asian. people saw it, liked it, and wanted to learn it. how did they learn? he showed it, talked about it, taught it, blew that shit up in his town. now look at all the non asian people bustin kung fu.

crips and bloods will talk about what they do and show em how they do it, so people liked it and knew how to do it.
I see what you sayin but Bruce didn't brag, I can see what you sayin bout the braggin when it comes to outta town in the south midwest and shit though.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » December 19th, 2007, 5:12 am

LMFAO... this post is hilarious.. the asian jokes and all of them adjectives being thrown at asians is hilarious...and im asian btw.
sqwadlife wrote:lol @ this geeky ass chinaman, "pass the blunt" fool i'll soc yo triple bi-focal 5 inch thic glases off yo nerdy ass china/fish face faggot, ol nasty funky ass swapmeet workin smellin like sushi ass muthafuca hollerin bout "GoT RiCE?"
u sayin "ya'll" this and that in every sentence but u actin like u aint emulatin blacs, every chinaman is dressed up hip hop like, u actin like ya'll still goin around in kung fu suits lookin like crouchin tigers and hidden dragons, the fuc outta here with that shit, funny how u quic to call a blac a monkey, but on the other thread the Mexican stay dissin yo ass callin ya'll "chinks" n shit yet u still sucin Mexican dic making exceptions like "don't trip ya'll Mexicans is cool people" etc.... u musta got yo liqour store robbed by a brotha or some shit, fool probably slapped u like a hoe on the way out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wong chong ching wwaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya ya ya ya ding ling long yaaaa wa cha ying yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nagasaki yaaaaaaa www aa ta ta sa the tay

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » December 19th, 2007, 5:28 am

on the real tip, from experience, mexicans tend to be WAY more racist than blacks towards asians. if a war was to start and asians had to choose a side, i'd choose black. speaking in general, the mexican gangs gets NO RESPECT cuz of their extreme blind racial hatred towards other races especially in CALI. it shocks me how this hatred has developed within their culture. and also this false sense of superiority they think they have over other races all the while sucking the white man's dick. maybe cuz california was "originally" their land and their population is swelling so they feel they have the right to act superior over others. the world doesnt need anymore of that racist shit. were in the new millenium with new age thinking. tolerance over others is something that is needed. diversity is a beautiful thing. its vital to the the survival of the human race. dont know why them mexican gangs tryin to bring racism back and theyre doing it in an extreme way. it is something the govt. needs to deal with. homegrown terrorism at its best. their "citizens"/illegal aliens attacking their other fellow citizens.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 19th, 2007, 6:20 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
NICKELS wrote:EVERYBODY CAN BRAGG IF THEY CHOOSE TO , IF YOUR FEELINGS HURT CAUSE OF THAT , THEN YOU LACKING SOMEWHERE
Thats weird. Cause i was always taught that if you brag you are lacking somewhere. Maybe i had the wrong teachers.
I was taught, its not bragging if you can back it up. :(
Ok but in my experience, the man who brags will be the same man who will hate/envy the next man for his accomplishments.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 19th, 2007, 10:22 am

Mexicans don't suck the white man's dick, Chinito. Your people don't have to suck the white man's dick, you're part of the same system. Rich, priveleged bitches!

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 19th, 2007, 10:40 am

Silencioso just remember the Japanese Americans in LA were mowing people's lawn before the Mexicans were doing it, going to the same schools living in the same neighborhoods etc. Did hard work or the white man's favor help them get ahead? Who knows?

Say what you want but back in the day there was just as many laws designed to discriminate against Pinoys, Chinese and Japanese as Mexicans. My homegirl who is black teaches this in her class of mostly black and brown kids because many people think of Asians the same way you do. But history just don't really jive with that approach.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 19th, 2007, 11:00 am

Sentenza wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote: Ok but in my experience, the man who brags will be the same man who will hate/envy the next man for his accomplishments.
My experience says otherwise...

Deion Sanders gives it up to other corners.. and other Corners dance, pay tribute, and wear #21 like Deion.

Monster Kody gave it up for Tookie, Tookie gave it up to a young monster Kody and Raymond Washington

Past Presidents gave it up for Reagan..

Alright.. maybe you're right.. Charles Barkley, Keyshawn Johnson, Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Shaquille O'Neal, Batman, Jimel, you come from a shitty era! :lol:

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 19th, 2007, 3:24 pm

Silencioso wrote:Rich, priveleged women!
why do people think all Asians are rich and live in the burbs?
And when did it become a bad thing to live in the suburbs?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 19th, 2007, 5:05 pm

Only if people knew what Cambodians went through....

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 19th, 2007, 6:41 pm

becuase they think their hard n shit when they do

people want respect, bloods and crips are the the most known street gangs but also the most hated *look at youtube lol*

people think if they act like their bloods or crips they are hard and gangsta n mess...

that and, rap music, hip hop to bloods/crips has always been a hustle, a way to get money... and rap music is all over the world.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 19th, 2007, 6:52 pm

also, nike, have you seen what violence went on in cali when bloods and crips were ON that shit? in the 90s? bloods and crips are popular becuase they have made L.A. what supposedly to outsiders is hollywood land, they have shown people that thats only 1 part of L.A., the rest of L.A. is dirt.

the violence and crime that has stuck with the bloods and crips is and was the highest in the U.S.

where did the riots start off of rodney king? 8tray hood, why? because an 8tray got rushed by cops, 8tray got mad and so did the community, and there you had hell in a couple hours.

bloods and crips are popular because they are everywhere, theyve done everything, and the history behind them.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 19th, 2007, 6:54 pm

NikexCortez wrote:really though, people will do what they like. people wouldnt know martial arts if bruce lee didnt break the code, which was to not teach anybody martial arts if they werent asian. people saw it, liked it, and wanted to learn it. how did they learn? he showed it, talked about it, taught it, blew that shit up in his town. now look at all the non asian people bustin kung fu.

crips and bloods will talk about what they do and show em how they do it, so people liked it and knew how to do it.
what does kung fu have to do with gangbanging?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 19th, 2007, 6:56 pm

also, aint no president focusing his attention on TRG and shit, presidents were focusing on b's and c's, becuase they actually were a threat.

LAPD was shaking in their boots when they heard about the blood and crip truce.

bloods and crips had a lot of potential, but killed eachother and took violence to an extreme level.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 19th, 2007, 7:05 pm

also nike your making it sound like bloods and crips ran to the media and begged that they get on channel 9 news...

the media has always been intrigued in some way by bloods and crips, and the media has always been runnin to dudes hoods askin if they can talk to them about gang life and shit.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 19th, 2007, 7:09 pm

pistolslanga wrote:becuase they think their hard n shit when they do

people want respect, bloods and crips are the the most known street gangs but also the most hated *look at youtube lol*

people think if they act like their bloods or crips they are hard and gangsta n mess...

that and, rap music, hip hop to bloods/crips has always been a hustle, a way to get money... and rap music is all over the world.
"becuase they think their hard n shit when they do"

huh?

anyway whats your point? seriously....

i said wut i got to say, your just sayin the same shit everybody else said.

the kung fu statement i made is just an example of how shit can blow up and have intimater's.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 20th, 2007, 12:26 am

NikexCortez wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:becuase they think their hard n shit when they do

"becuase they think their hard n shit when they do"

huh?

anyway whats your point? seriously....

i said wut i got to say, your just sayin the same shit everybody else said.

the kung fu statement i made is just an example of how shit can blow up and have intimater's.
you seemin envious that b's and c's have always been in the spotlight but nobody outside of lbc/bay area has heard of trg

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 20th, 2007, 12:28 am

"anyway whats your point? seriously.... "

i already explained my point.

your not comprehending the point.

you think just because cambo's went through things and came to america and started TRG and mess that they should be in the spotlight like c's and b's?

why are you pissed that TRG isnt getting news coverage and all that crap

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Re: WHY BLACK GANGS - CRIPS , BLOODS THE MOST FAMOUS WELL KN

Unread post by punamusta » December 20th, 2007, 9:47 am

NICKELS wrote:WHY IS CRIPS AND BLOODS THE MOST WELL KNOWN BLACK GANGS OUT SIDE OF THE U.S. ...........???
The reasons are pretty obvious - movies and rap. Folks and Nation, or whatever Chigago based black gangs you have there, don't appear in movies - Crips and Bloods do. Same with rap music.
WHY IS BLACK GANGS THE NEW FAD FOR " NON - BLACKS " ......?????
In USA? I'd say the same reasons that I said above. Kids follow the image that movies and MTV creates.
WHY HAS STREETGANGS SO MANY MEMBERS , AND THE MOST SPOKEN TOPIC IS MOSTLY ON THE BLACK GANGS OUT OF THE OTHERS ........??
Because this is an American streetgang forum. What other American streetgangs would there be to talk about? Mexicans, yes, but I see that their gangs are much talked about here, as well.
WHY DO OTHER RACES WANT TO ADD THE CRIP AND BLOOD NAME TO THERE GANGS OF A TOTALLY DIFFERENT RACE TO GET A REPUTATION , WHEN THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF THERE OWN RACIAL GANGS ........????
You mean in USA..? Don't know. Here it don't happen at all, and never will. I think you've heard about a few examples somewhere outside of the USA, and think it's like that always and everywhere. And that couldn't be further from the truth.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 20th, 2007, 11:03 am

pistolslanga wrote:"anyway whats your point? seriously.... "

you think just because cambo's went through things and came to america and started TRG and mess that they should be in the spotlight like c's and b's?

there you go assuming like you do best. when did i ever say TRG in this thread? and plus u wrong at that one. TRG is well known nation wide. im tired of going in circles, to talk with people like u i really got to be focused to hush ya up. but even if i did, ya gonna try to find something else to throw at me and assume all this stuff coz ya just cant admit ya wrong.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » December 20th, 2007, 11:44 am

THERES ONLY ONE REASON ---------------------------------------------------> MOVIES

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d-train » December 20th, 2007, 11:53 am

Tee9 wrote:THERES ONLY ONE REASON ---------------------------------------------------> MOVIES
Damn, you're hating strong cuzz. Let me find out a brother popped your cherry in folsom. Anyway the reason the crips and bloods got so famous is because the books, and magazines, and news coverage. Brothers pulling drivebys in a republican administration :shock: . America ate that shit up, and it put south central on the map. Before when people thought of LA they thought of things like Hollywood, and movie stars, now its blue flags, and tales from the hood, lol.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 20th, 2007, 2:14 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:"anyway whats your point? seriously.... "

there you go assuming like you do best. when did i ever say TRG in this thread? and plus u wrong at that one. TRG is well known nation wide. im tired of going in circles, to talk with people like u i really got to be focused to hush ya up. but even if i did, ya gonna try to find something else to throw at me and assume all this stuff coz ya just cant admit ya wrong.
everyone threw out the reasons but your in your own little world and cant comprehend shit

fukkin waste of time dealing with stupid asses like you who think their race deserves to be put on a gold platter.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 20th, 2007, 3:01 pm

there you go ASSuming again. when did i ever say my race should be put up on a "gold platter"? dont you know what ASSUME means? its what you do on most of your posts. thinking you know what everybody is thinking and what goes down everywhere. just shut up and listen. maybe you will learn somethin.

i already hear what people had to say about the news and wannabes on africans nutts. again, how would they know so much if africans didn't talk about it and show them by bragging? even perongregory got my point. i will admit though, it takes 2 to tangle, so while the news was going after the Cz n Bz, the Cz n Bz was braggin at the same time.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 20th, 2007, 3:19 pm

NikexCortez wrote:there you go ASSuming again. when did i ever say my race should be put up on a "gold platter"? dont you know what ASSUME means? its what you do on most of your posts. thinking you know what everybody is thinking and what goes down everywhere. just shut up and listen. maybe you will learn somethin.

i already hear what people had to say about the news and wannabes on africans nutts. again, how would they know so much if africans didn't talk about it and show them by bragging? even perongregory got my point. i will admit though, it takes 2 to tangle, so while the news was going after the Cz n Bz, the Cz n Bz was braggin at the same time.
even perengregory got my polint" fuck that sposed to mean nigga...nah, I'm playin, when it come to shit like Arkansas, and the rel shit outt stte that's braggin nd the LA mentality workin on OT's, but you can't try to break it down to all bragging cuz that means alot of other lifestyles should be real famous and populr but are not.

sqwadlife

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 20th, 2007, 3:32 pm

:lol: @ this chinaman still talkin like he blac

anyway, the reason why Blood and Crip so famous aint no news and all that, nigga its cuz we done TOE SHIT UP, str8 up, who else burned a muthafucin whole city down for 3 days? who else had that high of a murder rate in 1980, who else wuz usin rocet launchers, tossin grenades, fully automatic millitary weapons, bustin at police, burnin down cities, puttin straps in the hand of 9 year olds , drive buyin, cocaine supplyin, 64 chevy 3 wheelin in the air flyin, tatted up, braided/ponytailed up/ white-t sportin, gettin at a bitch smooth talkin, bettin on madden, bacyard boogie havin, banged the fuc out killin the most droppin the most bodies HAVIN the WHOLE WORLD IMITATIN US NIGGA!!!!!! u lil nerdy ass chinamen and orange sellin wetbacs aint never gon reach that level, like michael jacson's moonwalk aint nobody gon ce able to repeat that shit again cuzz, on my dead homiez nigga!!!!

E/S CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

WATTS FOOL

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 20th, 2007, 3:55 pm

LMAO at talkin like he black. LMAO at idiot sqwad with his foolish ego trip.

perongregory i didnt mean it like that man. i meant it like, atleast someone got what i was trying to say lolz.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 20th, 2007, 4:32 pm

aiites now all yall african folks arent on the same page. some say all this hype is from the news, the silly fool says cause africans just too "gangsta". most of the folks sayin it was the news though. so who wins by democracy? not silly sqwad but keep spreadin yo disease AND BRAGGIN, your really what we need in this world....this is what i mean, this idiot right here doin that braggin shit. this is my point, the hype is from the media and idiots like this. everybody can agree though that this madness needs to stop. silly sqwad thinks different though haha....keep being a statistic.

im just gon play along with this ignorant small minded silly ass sqwad. u just too funny.

sqwadlife

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 20th, 2007, 11:22 pm

fool i give a fuc wut the majority said, this aint bout no muthafucin votes, this shit all in the statistics, fuc the news and yo noodle sucin momma, i'm givin up the real, ya'll can verify all this shit i'm speakin on , it aint hard

Crips and Bloods got they notoriety from BANGIN the HARDEST, that shit is a FACT, i aint even gon argue this shit with some random ass bhuddahead ya'll sic 8)

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 21st, 2007, 10:02 am

yo silly ass was tryna argue earlier. now i come back full swing and u quick to get off the nutts wutever chump. keep livin yo fantasy life thinkin u so "gangsta". theres always gonna be some1 more gangsta than u. u sound like a lil girl anyway.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 21st, 2007, 11:18 am

sqwadlife wrote:
anyway, the reason why Blood and Crip so famous aint no news and all that, nigga its because we done TOE SHIT UP, str8 up, who else burned a muthafucin whole city down for 3 days?
I don't even know should I answer to this as I don't know if you guys are now speaking about the situation in USA, but atleast here that ain't true. Movies and MTV are the ones that has made Bloods and Crips atleast somehow known among certain people in Europe. In Europe our anti-capitalist movements have caused and will cause more ruckus in the cities than what B's & C's did in Watts. People will burn the whole Europe down if it's necessary to make these knucklehead politicians to get our point across. And it happens constantly, not only once in 30 or 40 years.

But if you were talking strictly about the situation in USA, then my post was pointless, I guess.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 21st, 2007, 11:37 am

punamusta wrote:
sqwadlife wrote:
anyway, the reason why Blood and Crip so famous aint no news and all that, nigga its because we done TOE SHIT UP, str8 up, who else burned a muthafucin whole city down for 3 days?
I don't even know should I answer to this as I don't know if you guys are now speaking about the situation in USA, but atleast here that ain't true. Movies and MTV are the ones that has made Bloods and Crips atleast somehow known among certain people in Europe. In Europe our anti-capitalist movements have caused and will cause more ruckus in the cities than what B's & C's did in Watts. People will burn the whole Europe down if it's necessary to make these knucklehead politicians to get our point across. And it happens constantly, not only once in 30 or 40 years.

But if you were talking strictly about the situation in USA, then my post was pointless, I guess.
yes it was.

but that doesnt change the fact that internationally people love blood and crip culture