WHY BLACK GANGS - CRIPS , BLOODS THE MOST FAMOUS WELL KNOWN

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » December 21st, 2007, 12:41 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
but that doesnt change the fact that internationally people love blood and crip culture
Could you give me some examples that prove your point?

I don't know single person here who would love the Blood and Crip culture. There's few copycat B's & C's gangs in UK and one in Netherlands. What is the situation outside of Europe, I don't know. But if you have couple of copycats in the whole Europe with over half a billion people, it's HUGELY exaggerating to state that "internationaly people love blood and crip culture", don't you think. How many Blood or Crip gangs people have in South America? Or in Africa? Or in Asia? None to few, I'd say. Outside of the USA Blood and Crip gangs are meaningless. Some people know those gangs beause of movies and MTV, but only some. And that's pretty much all. People keep joining their local gangs and don't care about your streetgang culture there. I don't know why you Americans are so keen to think that Crips and Bloods are somehow worldwide known and envyed, and that people all over the world rather form some kind of a copycat B or C gang instead of joining their local gangs. You're living in a la-la land if you really think like that.

sqwadlife
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: November 28th, 2007, 2:51 pm

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 21st, 2007, 8:39 pm

first of all buddy, europe aint shit, ya'll murder rate is VERY LOW compared to the US , so NO, there goes yo argument

u lose buddy


and to the chinaman wut the fuc u talkin bout? u just lost u dumbass instant-rice-a-roni eater, u still sayin "yo" like a dumbass chigga

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 21st, 2007, 8:55 pm

sqwadlife wrote:first of all buddy, europe aint shit, ya'll murder rate is VERY LOW compared to the US , so NO, there goes yo argument

u lose buddy


and to the chinaman wut the fuc u talkin bout? u just lost u dumbass instant-rice-a-roni eater, u still sayin "yo" like a dumbass chigga
You are walking the fine line. Only warning.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 21st, 2007, 9:05 pm

yo yo yo YO MOMA and YO BALD HEADED GRANDMA lolz. naw im just messin im not gonna talk about your fam like that since i dont know them, if anything i feel sorry for them for having such a stupid son. by the way its not your fault your stupid. since your a crack baby and all.

girl i talk like this coz i grew up like this. ASSume what you want.

you callin me the dumbass? you sound like an insecure lil hoe.

ya sayin i lost? that means ya sayin ya fellow africans wrong too.

you know u like my yellow nutts thats why you cant stay off em. silly sqwad likes to go down :lol:

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 3:22 pm

Unread post by d-train » December 22nd, 2007, 4:23 am

NikexCortez wrote:yo yo yo YO MOMA and YO BALD HEADED GRANDMA lolz. naw im just messin im not gonna talk about your fam like that since i dont know them, if anything i feel sorry for them for having such a stupid son. by the way its not your fault your stupid. since your a crack baby and all.

girl i talk like this coz i grew up like this. ASSume what you want.

you callin me the dumbass? you sound like an insecure lil hoe.

ya sayin i lost? that means ya sayin ya fellow africans wrong too.

you know u like my yellow nutts thats why you cant stay off em. silly sqwad likes to go down :lol:
"Africans"? You "orientals" are a trip. Just because a person is black means they are suppose to agree on everything? I guess just because all those brothers in South Central, Watts, and Compton are black they're suppose to agree about what color shoe strings to put in their jordans? Asians are known for being meek and studious. Its not in yall nature to brag, and aside for the cambodians in Long Beach yall not making any noise on the banging scene. Just sit back and watch brothers and latinos kill themselves. Yall know yall don't want the funk, lol.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » December 22nd, 2007, 9:21 am

sqwadlife wrote:first of all buddy, europe aint shit, ya'll murder rate is VERY LOW compared to the US , so NO, there goes yo argument

u lose buddy
:shock: ???

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 22nd, 2007, 10:54 am

d-train yo post means nothing. save your breath coz that shit was pointless and worth nothin, you dont know what your talking about. take a seat kid.

sqwadlife
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: November 28th, 2007, 2:51 pm

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 22nd, 2007, 1:40 pm

punamusta wrote:
sqwadlife wrote:first of all buddy, europe aint shit, ya'll murder rate is VERY LOW compared to the US , so NO, there goes yo argument

u lose buddy
:shock: ???
yeah u speechless, thats wut happens when u fuc with me


lol @ the chinaman sayin "i talk like this cuz i grew up like this" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: grew up like wut? wantin to ce blac?

sqwadlife
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: November 28th, 2007, 2:51 pm

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 22nd, 2007, 1:42 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
sqwadlife wrote:first of all buddy, europe aint shit, ya'll murder rate is VERY LOW compared to the US , so NO, there goes yo argument

u lose buddy


and to the chinaman wut the fuc u talkin bout? u just lost u dumbass instant-rice-a-roni eater, u still sayin "yo" like a dumbass chigga
You are walking the fine line. Only warning.
hook me up with VIP

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 3:22 pm

Unread post by d-train » December 22nd, 2007, 2:01 pm

NikexCortez wrote:d-train yo post means nothing. save your breath coz that shit was pointless and worth nothin, you dont know what your talking about. take a seat kid.
That's news to me. Why are you huffing and puffing homie, telling me to take a seat, what is that suppose to mean? C'mon cuzz you taking this shit too personally for you to be woofing all that madness.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 22nd, 2007, 4:35 pm

sqwadlife wrote:lol @ the chinaman sayin "i talk like this because i grew up like this" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: grew up like wut? wantin to be blac?
he talks like that cuz he grew up in a neighborhood were people talk like that.
much like if a person grew up in London no matter what color skin they would probably develop a English accent and use European slang.
or if a person grew up in Brazil i'm pretty sure they're gonna grow accustomed to the Portuguese language and not speak English as a first language.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 22nd, 2007, 5:26 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
sqwadlife wrote:lol @ the chinaman sayin "i talk like this because i grew up like this" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: grew up like wut? wantin to be blac?
he talks like that because he grew up in a neighborhood were people talk like that.
much like if a person grew up in London no matter what color skin they would probably develop a English accent and use European slang.
or if a person grew up in Brazil i'm pretty sure they're gonna grow accustomed to the Portuguese language and not speak English as a first language.
Dont overwhelm him with insights.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 22nd, 2007, 6:52 pm

sqwadlife wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
sqwadlife wrote:first of all buddy, europe aint shit, ya'll murder rate is VERY LOW compared to the US , so NO, there goes yo argument

u lose buddy


and to the chinaman wut the fuc u talkin bout? u just lost u dumbass instant-rice-a-roni eater, u still sayin "yo" like a dumbass chigga
You are walking the fine line. Only warning.
hook me up with VIP
Not with what you have shown me. No way dear

sqwadlife
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: November 28th, 2007, 2:51 pm

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 23rd, 2007, 1:03 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
sqwadlife wrote:lol @ the chinaman sayin "i talk like this because i grew up like this" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: grew up like wut? wantin to be blac?
he talks like that because he grew up in a neighborhood were people talk like that.
much like if a person grew up in London no matter what color skin they would probably develop a English accent and use European slang.
or if a person grew up in Brazil i'm pretty sure they're gonna grow accustomed to the Portuguese language and not speak English as a first language.
i dont need all that explainin, it wuz a rhetorical question, muthafuca talkin like he blac but he talkin shit about blacs talkin bout nobody copy them but he copying them like a muthafuca str8 talking like them but talkin shit about them, thats one confused ass muthafuca....

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 23rd, 2007, 1:48 am

ugggh ay dubcity, europe gets pretty crazy at times, over that politics shit and soccer games

dudes goin psycho over soccer games

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » December 23rd, 2007, 7:22 am

pistolslanga wrote:ugggh ay dubcity, europe gets pretty crazy at times, over that politics shit and soccer games

dudes goin psycho over soccer games
I think that for the most of the hooligans the game ain't that important. Different hooligan firms hate each others, and will fight even if there's no game at all. Hooligan firms can be compared to gangs in a way. Both identify themselves with colours, and in many cases by their place of residence. If you wear certain colours, you can't go the the other part of the town, because there are the home of the other team's hooligans. I'd say the biggest difference between gangs and hooligan firms is that hooligans are not trying to kill anyone or make money. The fights are usually fair (for example they wont hit you when you're down, there's equal amount of fighters on both sides, etc.). Although of course there are exceptions. Some throw TNT into other hooligans section, some try and will burn the train where other hooligans are in, some use knives and guns, etc.

If someone is interested of hooligans, look for the "Real football factories international" episodes in Youtube.

Sorry about the off-topic...... And if someone didn't get it even this time, I'm not trying to make Europe sound hard. I couldn't care less about how Europe is seen outside. I've never identified me as an European and never will. Just telling about the European "rioting culture" and how B's & C's and American streetgangs are viewed here.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 23rd, 2007, 11:49 am

sqwadlife wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
sqwadlife wrote:lol @ the chinaman sayin "i talk like this because i grew up like this" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: grew up like wut? wantin to be blac?
he talks like that because he grew up in a neighborhood were people talk like that.
much like if a person grew up in London no matter what color skin they would probably develop a English accent and use European slang.
or if a person grew up in Brazil i'm pretty sure they're gonna grow accustomed to the Portuguese language and not speak English as a first language.
i dont need all that explainin, it wuz a rhetorical question, muthafuca talkin like he blac but he talkin shit about blacs talkin bout nobody copy them but he copying them like a muthafuca str8 talking like them but talkin shit about them, thats one confused ass muthafuca....
im not trying to be black. im trying to eat some soul food though lolz. girl you need to really read what i am saying and not taking everything up the ass. i am not talking shit about africans or hate em. everybody copy people in a certain way. how else would we know what to do? thats a part of life. for example baby girl, do you think english is an african language? i can say you trying to be white for speaking it. but you grew up like that, so did i. speak with africans who grew up with cambodians, we got love for each other.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 23rd, 2007, 11:59 am

i feel like silly sqwad is my son. i am teaching him so much. dont worry son....one day all this will sink in that hard head of yours. ill be the daddy you never had and take you out for ice cream.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 23rd, 2007, 12:13 pm

d-train wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:yo yo yo YO MOMA and YO BALD HEADED GRANDMA lolz. naw im just messin im not gonna talk about your fam like that since i dont know them, if anything i feel sorry for them for having such a stupid son. by the way its not your fault your stupid. since your a crack baby and all.

girl i talk like this coz i grew up like this. ASSume what you want.

you callin me the dumbass? you sound like an insecure lil hoe.

ya sayin i lost? that means ya sayin ya fellow africans wrong too.

you know u like my yellow nutts thats why you cant stay off em. silly sqwad likes to go down :lol:
"Africans"? You "orientals" are a trip. Just because a person is black means they are suppose to agree on everything? I guess just because all those brothers in South Central, Watts, and Compton are black they're suppose to agree about what color shoe strings to put in their jordans? Asians are known for being meek and studious. Its not in yall nature to brag, and aside for the cambodians in Long Beach yall not making any noise on the banging scene. Just sit back and watch brothers and latinos kill themselves. Yall know yall don't want the funk, lol.
d-train, how long have you been bangin? or are you one of them wanna be crips. there be plenty of african wanna be Cz and Bz who come from middle to upper class families. they try to act hood and think their so gangsta when they mommies giving them allowances every week to buy some new gear so they can act like they living in a music video all day.

really d-train, are you even from the lbc or go there? ask any gangsta and i mean any about cambodians up there. i do not want to sound like a broken record but just to enlighten you....

in the lbc in the 90s, cambodians was bangin on the longos harder than the africans. banged so hard the mexican mafia had to step in and make eslongos and wslongos, who were enemies, drop their beef, so they can go nip killing. the mm also put a green light on ALL ASIAN/ISLANDER gangs when it was just lil cambodians riding. nowadays cambodians not so into all that shit anymore, bangin for the color of flag or skin is pointless, you get nothing out of it. maybe hoes but thats about it lolz.

reason i told you to take is seat so you can shut up and learn something instead of speaking on things you dont know about. peace.

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 3:22 pm

Unread post by d-train » December 23rd, 2007, 1:29 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
d-train wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:yo yo yo YO MOMA and YO BALD HEADED GRANDMA lolz. naw im just messin im not gonna talk about your fam like that since i dont know them, if anything i feel sorry for them for having such a stupid son. by the way its not your fault your stupid. since your a crack baby and all.

girl i talk like this coz i grew up like this. ASSume what you want.

you callin me the dumbass? you sound like an insecure lil hoe.

ya sayin i lost? that means ya sayin ya fellow africans wrong too.

you know u like my yellow nutts thats why you cant stay off em. silly sqwad likes to go down :lol:
"Africans"? You "orientals" are a trip. Just because a person is black means they are suppose to agree on everything? I guess just because all those brothers in South Central, Watts, and Compton are black they're suppose to agree about what color shoe strings to put in their jordans? Asians are known for being meek and studious. Its not in yall nature to brag, and aside for the cambodians in Long Beach yall not making any noise on the banging scene. Just sit back and watch brothers and latinos kill themselves. Yall know yall don't want the funk, lol.
d-train, how long have you been bangin? or are you one of them wanna be crips. there be plenty of african wanna be Cz and Bz who come from middle to upper class families. they try to act hood and think their so gangsta when they mommies giving them allowances every week to buy some new gear so they can act like they living in a music video all day.

really d-train, are you even from the lbc or go there? ask any gangsta and i mean any about cambodians up there. i do not want to sound like a broken record but just to enlighten you....

in the lbc in the 90s, cambodians was bangin on the longos harder than the africans. banged so hard the mexican mafia had to step in and make eslongos and wslongos, who were enemies, drop their beef, so they can go nip killing. the mm also put a green light on ALL ASIAN/ISLANDER gangs when it was just lil cambodians riding. nowadays cambodians not so into all that shit anymore, bangin for the color of flag or skin is pointless, you get nothing out of it. maybe hoes but thats about it lolz.

reason i told you to take is seat so you can shut up and learn something instead of speaking on things you dont know about. peace.
Here we go. Lil homie gets his feelings hurt and feels the need to question hood credentials. How long have I been banging? Long enough to know to know asians aint kicking up any dust outside of Long Beach. Nigga I didn't say asians didn't bang, I've ran into some hmong gang bangers, that is, where your population makes it possible. Everybody already knows about the asians in Long Beach smashing on the East Side Longos, but that's one asian race out of the all them flips, and viets, and koreans. I didn't say one race was the toughest, I said as a racial group yall dont funk with essays and niggas in south central, watts, and compton. Which asian gangs funk with niggas and essays in this area? Who ya'll funk with East or West side nigga? Budlongs? shorelines? harpies? There are a mixture of races in just about all gangs in south central, but as a racial group yall aint putting nothing on the map. Nigga take your own advice and sit down and shut up.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 23rd, 2007, 5:42 pm

what feelings hurt? lol this kid. you and that silly boy just keeps proving my point. quit lying to yourselves, be real to yourself lolz.

in the other post you say "Its not in yall nature to brag, and aside for the cambodians in Long Beach yall not making any noise on the banging scene. Just sit back and watch brothers and latinos kill themselves. Yall know yall don't want the funk, lol."

now yo ass go say "Everybody already knows about the asians in Long Beach smashing on the East Side Longos."

haha enough said.

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 3:22 pm

Unread post by d-train » December 23rd, 2007, 6:17 pm

NikexCortez wrote:what feelings hurt? lol this kid. you and that silly boy just keeps proving my point. quit lying to yourselves, be real to yourself lolz.

in the other post you say "Its not in yall nature to brag, and aside for the cambodians in Long Beach yall not making any noise on the banging scene. Just sit back and watch brothers and latinos kill themselves. Yall know yall don't want the funk, lol."

now yo ass go say "Everybody already knows about the asians in Long Beach smashing on the East Side Longos."

haha enough said.
I am not gonna go back and forth with you homie. You right I said "aside for the cambodians in Long Beach yall not making any noise on the banging scene". Damn I guess reading is fundamental. At least you broke one stereotype. Its the cambodians smashing on the longos in Long Beach nigga (and yall damn sure aint beefing with no crip sets down there in Long Beach). Name one asian set in south central making any noise with the blue side, mexicans, or damus. Keep it real with yourself, and watch it with all the name calling little oriental boy.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 23rd, 2007, 6:28 pm

I dont know about the rest of the asians but the cambodian gang ES LAOBZ in SC from the peublo pjz smash on the Big MacS. What city do you bang in? just curious.

How were them Hmong gangsters? I never met a Hmong before.

I see many contradictions and lies in this thread. You guys should reread what you write before you post it and talk out of your asses.

d-train you say chill with the name calling but then you call me a little oriental boy to put me down. kind of weird dont you think. anyway 4 sho im a Or1ental and a Boy and Lazy too by the way.

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 3:22 pm

Unread post by d-train » December 23rd, 2007, 6:42 pm

NikexCortez wrote:I dont know about the rest of the asians but the cambodian gang ES LAOBZ in SC from the peublo pjz smash on the Big MacS. What city do you bang in? just curious.

How were them Hmong gangsters? I never met a Hmong before.

I see many contradictions and lies in this thread. You guys should reread what you write before you post it and talk out of your asses.

d-train you say chill with the name calling but then you call me a little oriental boy to put me down. kind of weird dont you think. anyway 4 sho im a Or1ental and a Boy and Lazy too by the way.
Nigga I grew up in south central, lol. Are you trying to tell me that you are an oriental lazy boy O K. You never ran into a hmong before. That is a chinese person nigga. So you call one encounter with a blood gang smashing on them. How come yall don't funk with them niggas in the low bottoms now. Nigga them OBZ is living inside the pueblos territority. It seems to me you just trying to big up your race. How does that sound to you lil homie.

sqwadlife
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: November 28th, 2007, 2:51 pm

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 23rd, 2007, 8:41 pm

lol @ this cornball ass chinaman, u bout as hard as a fortune cookie, lol @ the orientals in the pueble c'n a factor, they ain't smashin nobody, stfu, they do wut the pueblos tell them to do, and thats that

stop talkin like u blac for i swell up yo small ass eye have yo ass walkin around with yo eyes shut

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 23rd, 2007, 9:03 pm

sqwadlife wrote:lol @ this cornball ass chinaman, u bout as hard as a fortune cookie, lol @ the orientals in the pueble c'n a factor, they ain't smashin nobody, stfu, they do wut the pueblos tell them to do, and thats that

stop talkin like u blac for i swell up yo small ass eye have yo ass walkin around with yo eyes shut
banned

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 24th, 2007, 1:33 pm

d-train - you been on the train to long, you need to get off and see the real world.

Big MacS is BMS an ese gang in SC. Not a blood gang like you think, shows what you know. Anyway, there was just not one encounter, im just about done with you because all you do is assume. Learn to talk civilized then maybe we can spark up a real conversation.

This is why people keep getting in trouble all the time, they dont learn their lesson when they are told facts. Whatever, I tried! I'm not gonna be ya daddy too!

Silly sqwad was a bad son. When he has no come backs he has to threatin me over the internet :lol: What he gonna do punch me through the computer screen. Do an online drive by and send me viruses lmao. Any body can talk tough online. I bet he will be back on another screen name to spread more ignorance and racism. Damn he remind me of that whiteboy tee9. Both talk shit with no real evidence with just hearsay and assumptions.

I am not trying to up my race, I am just stating facts. You guys are the ones trying to up ya race while Im spitting the truth. You guys the one doing it lolz. That shit sounds like a girlfriend thinking her boyfriend cheating on her but really she is paranoid about herself cause she the one cheating.

What set you from d-train?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 24th, 2007, 1:41 pm

Most you guys seem to get your information on the internet by the way.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 27th, 2007, 9:40 pm

p.s nike, bout the asians in the pueblos, most of them are like the latinos in jordan downs, they are checked up by the blacks

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 27th, 2007, 10:05 pm

what latinos be in jordan downs? thats grapes crip/grapes 13 hood right? you must be talkin about grapes 13 then right? how you so sure about what goes down in the pueblos, you know both sides of the fence or you just talkin over hearsay?

EvergreenGarden
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: December 30th, 2007, 2:35 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact:

Unread post by EvergreenGarden » December 30th, 2007, 3:41 pm

What is going on in this part of the WORLD? This is depressing. Can we just get along and work on economic developement? The world is too big and life is too short to be hating one another. Anyone who thinks killing and hurting others equal to being superior is wrong morally and mentally. Peace on earth is the way to go. Lets all GROW more trees so that we can be happier in our lives.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 30th, 2007, 3:51 pm

^^ROFLL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”