Whites arn't the only Racists.

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Whites arn't the only Racists.

Unread post by twocost » January 29th, 2008, 10:18 am

It pretty sad that so many people are so ignorant to think that just because some one makes a racist comment on the internet that they are automatically white. Whites aren't the only race capable of being racist, many other races have there likes and dislikes about certiant ethnicities. Next time you see someone making a racist comment on the web stop and think because that person doesn't HAVE to be white to be able to make a ignorant racist or prejudice comment. I have meet plenty of people from other ethnic backgrounds other than Caucasian that are fucking racist as all hell, far more racist than any "white person" I have ever met in my life.

I seen some fool talking shit on blacks on this one forum site and the cat was an Asian head and clearly said "fuck whites.." and went on naming other ethnicities that the fool hated on yet some idiots were stupid enough to say "white peice of shit" and other ignorant assumptions to the moron and to be honest I think that makes them just as bad as him.

I don't know what do you guys think?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: March 7th, 2007, 11:32 pm

Unread post by justice league » January 30th, 2008, 12:45 am

your point (which I have brought up more than once) is exactly why so many hostile and racist blacks on here openly hate me.
but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 30th, 2008, 3:34 am

justice league wrote:your point (which I have brought up more than once) is exactly why so many hostile and racist blacks on here openly hate me.
but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.
why do u try to make every topic about you????lol.....anyway it is alot of rascism in other races....but you cant just say any certain race is rascist because not everybody is rascist.....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 30th, 2008, 8:23 am

justice league wrote:your point (which I have brought up more than once) is exactly why so many hostile and racist blacks on here openly hate me.
but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.
You call blacks racist because they don't agree with you. :roll:

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 307
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 12:01 pm

Unread post by clipse » January 30th, 2008, 10:42 am

justice league wrote: but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.
Uh I think "twocoast" said he is white. and 'hate'? you give yourself too much credit,lol, and take the internet waaay to serious.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: March 7th, 2007, 11:32 pm

Unread post by justice league » January 30th, 2008, 12:32 pm

clipse wrote:
justice league wrote: but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.
Uh I think "twocoast" said he is white. and 'hate'? you give yourself too much credit,lol, and take the internet waaay to serious.
well then you are wrong on more than one account... i have started several threads on the topic and twocost is latino.
you and your mebashing supporters have your collective heads up your ass.. you take one line run it way out of context and perform your assclown routine...


I take the interent too seriously? I have an endless stream af assholes to entertain me. you are more entertaining than superbowl sunday hype.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 307
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 12:01 pm

Unread post by clipse » January 30th, 2008, 3:29 pm

justice league wrote:

I take the interent too seriously? I have an endless stream af assholes to entertain me.
And you dont think the above comment proves you have issues? "Entertained" by strangers on a site? Obviously you have no life. Seems you just need some good d!@#. If you was getting that I know you wouldnt be sweating some strangers on a site.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 307
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 12:01 pm

Unread post by clipse » January 30th, 2008, 3:30 pm

justice league wrote:

I take the interent too seriously? I have an endless stream af assholes to entertain me.
And you dont think the above comment proves you have issues? "Entertained" by strangers on a site? Obviously you have no life. Seems you just need some good d!@#. If you was getting that I know you wouldnt be sweating some strangers on a site.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by twocost » January 31st, 2008, 9:27 pm

clipse wrote:
justice league wrote: but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.
Uh I think "twocoast" said he is white. and 'hate'? you give yourself too much credit,lol, and take the internet waaay to serious.
I'm a quarter German and a quarter French and Half Mexican. So I guess I can say I'm half white. (((((I consider my self human though, but thats only if u ask me)))))

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by twocost » January 31st, 2008, 9:35 pm

clipse wrote:
justice league wrote: but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.
Uh I think "twocoast" said he is white. and 'hate'? you give yourself too much credit,lol, and take the internet waaay to serious.
I'm a quarter German and a quarter French and Half Mexican. So I guess I can say I'm half white. (((((I consider my self human though, but thats only if u ask me)))))

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » February 1st, 2008, 1:17 pm

twocost wrote:
clipse wrote:
justice league wrote: but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.
Uh I think "twocoast" said he is white. and 'hate'? you give yourself too much credit,lol, and take the internet waaay to serious.
I'm a quarter German and a quarter French and Half Mexican. So I guess I can say I'm half white. (((((I consider my self human though, but thats only if u ask me)))))
Wie gehts Alter? Tout est claire? Viva la diferencia. :lol: :lol: You should have understood that according to your heritage. :wink:

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by twocost » February 1st, 2008, 1:47 pm

Sentenza wrote:
twocost wrote:
clipse wrote:
justice league wrote: but because you are not white they wont chastise you as severely as they have me.
Uh I think "twocoast" said he is white. and 'hate'? you give yourself too much credit,lol, and take the internet waaay to serious.
I'm a quarter German and a quarter French and Half Mexican. So I guess I can say I'm half white. (((((I consider my self human though, but thats only if u ask me)))))
Wie gehts Alter? Tout est claire? Viva la diferencia. :lol: :lol: You should have understood that according to your heritage. :wink:
ich bin gut und Sie? tout est bon, me gusta le diferencia pero mejor raza es la raza mexicano no se porque. Siento muy cómodo con la cultura, la musica, las mujeres claro lol, la comida, la gente, estodo. Por eso yo siento bien. Aunque yo soy weto esta divertido pero yo soy aceptado.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » February 1st, 2008, 2:05 pm

lol ok my spanish is not good enough for that, aber ich kann in deutsch antworten. Ich habe kein Problem mit Menschen, egal wo sie herkommen oder was für eine Abstammung sie haben, solange du in Ordnung bist, bist du in Ordnung.
And i think its about in which culture your heart feels at home and not what other people tell you, you are supposed to feel like.

User avatar
StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 5:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 1st, 2008, 2:08 pm

alles ist klar.

seguro.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by twocost » February 2nd, 2008, 12:02 am

Sentenza wrote:lol ok my spanish is not good enough for that, aber ich kann in deutsch antworten. Ich habe kein Problem mit Menschen, egal wo sie herkommen oder was für eine Abstammung sie haben, solange du in Ordnung bist, bist du in Ordnung.
And i think its about in which culture your heart feels at home and not what other people tell you, you are supposed to feel like.
Thats what I was saying in spanish.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by twocost » February 2nd, 2008, 12:39 am

And incase you can't understand german he said:
but I can answer in German. I do not have a problem with humans, there all the same, where they come or which descent they are, as long as you are right, you are right.

lol I can't translate to well but I can understand it ;P take a German class if u gonna complain ;P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

but ne ways I agree with you.

Brenagain
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 8:48 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Logan Central. Woodridge

Re: Whites arn't the only Racists.

Unread post by Brenagain » February 8th, 2012, 12:11 am

Select people in every race are racist, It's a part of them being mentally retarded.

User avatar
RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 42
Joined: December 9th, 2013, 4:05 am
Country: France
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Somewhere... out there

Re: Whites arn't the only Racists.

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 9th, 2013, 5:36 am

There are racists everywhere.
No matter the religion, the color, the country,..., people will always think they are the best and others are threat.
It's true that too often, racism is portrayed as white hating other races. But everywhere there is racism.
Like I read in a book about a gang member, he was hispanic and talked about how he beat up some whites kids just because they were white. That's pure racism.

EuroTrash

Re: Whites arn't the only Racists.

Unread post by EuroTrash » December 17th, 2013, 6:55 am

I think u are confusing racism with discrimination.Allot of Hispanics consider themselves white.Allot off them are.There ain't no racist party in South America who want to destroy all white people.There are nazi party's tho.Allot actually.

EuroTrash

Re: Whites arn't the only Racists.

Unread post by EuroTrash » December 17th, 2013, 7:27 am

Or am i wrong?

User avatar
RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 42
Joined: December 9th, 2013, 4:05 am
Country: France
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Somewhere... out there

Re: Whites arn't the only Racists.

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 17th, 2013, 7:56 am

EuroTrash wrote:I think u are confusing racism with discrimination.Allot of Hispanics consider themselves white.Allot off them are.There ain't no racist party in South America who want to destroy all white people.There are nazi party's tho.Allot actually.
A Mexican guy calling himself "brown" and saying that he beat up some people he calls "Whites" just because they were white, I call that racism.
How do you call a white guy beating up black guys because they are blacks?

EuroTrash

Re: Whites arn't the only Racists.

Unread post by EuroTrash » December 17th, 2013, 11:26 am

RomanoBundy wrote:
EuroTrash wrote:I think u are confusing racism with discrimination.Allot of Hispanics consider themselves white.Allot off them are.There ain't no racist party in South America who want to destroy all white people.There are nazi party's tho.Allot actually.
A Mexican guy calling himself "brown" and saying that he beat up some people he calls "Whites" just because they were white, I call that racism.
How do you call a white guy beating up black guys because they are blacks?

Depends on the situation.Some are just ignorant and small minded.Some are just looking for a excuse to fight.The same person would beat up a white guy because he is from the wrong neighberhood or city.It isn't always about skin colour like people make out to be.Like if a white person would not date a black person he is racist but vice versa it would not be.Maybe she/he is just in to white skin man/woman.Its just there taste it doesn't make somebody racist.

cribby1983
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 12:10 pm
Country: Germany
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Magdeburg - MoVal
Contact:

Re: Whites arn't the only Racists.

Unread post by cribby1983 » October 12th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Why could people who are descendants of slaves never be racist?

Descendants of slaves could never be racist because racist beliefs are based on prejudice. A person who is a descendant of a slave doesn’t base his/her beliefs on prejudice but on generations of experience which have been passed on from one generation to the next.
Somebody whose ancestors were slaves, whose ancestors faced prejudice and social exclusion by another race, police brutality, disadvantage and discrimination by governmental institutions develops a belief based on negative experience and therefore is suspicious of other races, of police and governmental institutions but is never racist.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”