funniest crap i ever saw

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

funniest crap i ever saw

Unread post by andrew » March 13th, 2008, 7:20 pm

a few years ago i saw some white boys claimin blood tryin to take over a bar in a nicer area of town.......of course they wouldnt do that shit in the actual city of denver (where i live)........................most were kinda jock style, one was dressed in leather and nice clothes baller style....................but what cracked me up was the ones wearing braids and grills......notice alot of wegroes also have trailer park staches and goatees?.................and alot of them can have the dress down until you get to thier beat up tenni shoes....i mean real old and beat up and look a few sizes too big......does every white boy have a pair of these in thier closet?
they got served by about 10 chicanos......there were about 20 of them
i almost died laughing when they all started dancing....all exaggerated bustin every move they know in 10 seconds....and throwing signs....they looked like they were making shit up on the spot.............and i overheard one telling some girl that tupac was talking to him directly thru his albums and felt as if he knew him personally thru all the stuff he has been thru
i didnt participate in beating them up......there was no need................i just watched and was entertained until the cops came and took all the chicanos to jail while they were talking in thier stupid "black" accents and talking about pressing charges.....this was back in 2001 or so....but i remember it like yesterday
- and the moral of this story is: a good time was had by all

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 27th, 2008, 6:24 am

they just sound like wankers, and what is "acting black" anyway, is that a racist term, or does that mean black people shouldn't go to the opera or read shakespeare?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 27th, 2008, 12:25 pm

You know what's also funny? is black guys trying to be bikers. Now that sh*t is funny! Black guys dressin like Caucasian thugs, wearing all that 1%er outlaw gear. Very silly. Hells Angels and Mongols laugh at them.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 27th, 2008, 2:07 pm

As a rule: yes. But there's been a very few black biker gangs that weren't considered a joke over the years by outlaw bikers.

Hunter Thompson wrote in 'Hell's Angels: The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs' about one the Hell's Angels grudgingly respected, for example.

Silencioso wrote:You know what's also funny? is black guys trying to be bikers. Now that sh*t is funny! Black guys dressin like Caucasian thugs, wearing all that 1%er outlaw gear. Very silly. Hells Angels and Mongols laugh at them.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: funniest crap i ever saw

Unread post by andrew » May 19th, 2009, 9:08 pm

i saw a few blacks doin the biker thing....more of an independaent thing though.....and the black biker gang called sons of darkness started here...but i dont think they do the outlaw/meth thing......they just ride and get in the juneteenth parade....old ass men anyways
but the white "bloods" were still funny...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: funniest crap i ever saw

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 20th, 2009, 12:03 pm

Last weekend I was at my regular bar in the BX, near Soundview, and about 12 Ching-a-ling Nomads came through. They had mostly Puerto Rican but a couple Black members as well. I even asked one of the dudes who was sitting near us, if the Ching-a-ling Nomads was a direct continuation, in the same line as the old school NYC gang the Ching-a-lings, and did they mix with another Nomad gang (Savage Nomads etc.) to create the Ching-a-ling Nomads MC, and he was like "Nah it's just one gang and it's the same gang as it ever was." Dudes were old cats and deep with the FTW and swastika logo on the leather vest, from the mother chapter. http://www.ching-a-lingmotherchapter.com/index.html

The VA chapter looks a pretty much all white.