I DON'T GET IT?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

I DON'T GET IT?

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 2nd, 2008, 11:59 pm

IN COMPTON MEXICANS IS ON THAT NIGGER SHIT, N I DONT GOT NO PROBLEM with that CUHZ, I JUS DONT GET THIS. IF U HATE NIGGAS that MUCH WHY U LISTEN 2 TU-PAC, SNOOP, DR. DRE, ICE CUBE, N.W.A., YA GET MY POINT. Y DO YA DRESS LIKE US?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: I DON'T GET IT?

Unread post by twocost » April 3rd, 2008, 12:46 am

HarrisAve1600 wrote:IN COMPTON MEXICANS IS ON THAT NIGGER SHIT, N I DONT GOT NO PROBLEM with that CUHZ, I JUS DONT GET THIS. IF U HATE NIGGAS that MUCH WHY U LISTEN 2 TU-PAC, SNOOP, DR. DRE, ICE CUBE, N.W.A., YA GET MY POINT. Y DO YA DRESS LIKE US?
We don't dress like you. If anything you dress like us. And why do Mexican gangsters in Compton hate on blacks yet still listen to black music? Thats something I've been asking my self for years. I listen music regardless of the race it don't matter. Maby thats why. When it comes to music and money all that shit goes out the window. Thats the only explanation I can give you on the music part. Personally I think this black vs Mexican BS is pointless and flat out ignorant but its no where near a halt. When and if it does stop? Blacks and Mexicans will team up and go against cops. Just like in jail, the only time race don't matter is when the guards beat up on an inmate and its time to riot against the pigs. I have a few hommies from certiant hoods in Compton and I've been to there pads, gotten stoned, and listened to al green and shit hahaha its coo but strange.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 3rd, 2008, 10:41 am

HarrisAve1600 wrote:IN COMPTON MEXICANS IS ON THAT NIGGER SHIT, N I DONT GOT NO PROBLEM with that CUHZ, I JUS DONT GET THIS. IF U HATE NIGGAS that MUCH WHY U LISTEN 2 TU-PAC, SNOOP, DR. DRE, ICE CUBE, N.W.A., YA GET MY POINT. Y DO YA DRESS LIKE US?
You immitated us, homey. If you have a problem with that then go back to wearing golf hats, bomber jackets and slacks like Crips in the 70's.

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 4th, 2008, 2:16 am

Silencioso wrote:
You immitated us, homey. If you have a problem with that then go back to wearing golf hats, bomber jackets and slacks like Crips in the 70's.
Y DONT YA STOP HOPPIN the BORDER CUHZ?? NIGGA WE WAS BROUGHT HERE BUT WE TOOK OVA SHIT ROUND DIS BITCH HOMIE! WE DO ALL the HOT SHIT, MOVIES, MUSIC, GANG BANGIN, HELL WE ABOUT 2 HAVE A NIGGA RUN THE U.S.!! BUT ON the OTHA HAND, WAT IS YA MEXICAN PPL DOIN? HMMMMMMMM, SO FO ALL U MEXICANS WHO SAY YA HATE NIGGAS then STOP BUMPIN 2 PAC, SNOOP, DRE, MI EITH N the REST!

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 4th, 2008, 2:42 pm

HarrisAve1600 wrote:
Silencioso wrote:
Y DONT YA STOP HOPPIN the BORDER CUHZ?? NIGGA WE WAS BROUGHT HERE BUT WE TOOK OVA SHIT ROUND DIS BITCH HOMIE! WE DO ALL the HOT SHIT, MOVIES, MUSIC, GANG BANGIN, HELL WE ABOUT 2 HAVE A NIGGA RUN THE U.S.!! BUT ON the OTHA HAND, WAT IS YA MEXICAN PPL DOIN? HMMMMMMMM, SO FO ALL U MEXICANS WHO SAY YA HATE NIGGAS then STOP BUMPIN 2 PAC, SNOOP, DRE, MI EITH N the REST!
FUCK YOU LEVA WE WERE HERE WAY BEFORE YOU PUTA!!! FUCK YOUR SHIT FOOL, THIS IS OUR LAND BEFORE ANY OF YOU FOOLS WERE EVEN HERE. YOU WERE BRAUGHT HERE AND YOU AIN'T TAKEN OVER SHIT. YOU WANNA COMPLAIN? THEN GO FUCKING BACK TO AFRICA, WE AIN'T COMMING INTO YOUR COUNTRY THIS COUNTRY IS OURS AND WAS STOLEN FROM US!!! LOOK IN EAST LOS BITCH WE OWN THAT SHIT!! NEXT IS COMPTON AND WE AIN'T GONNA STOP NO ONE CAN STOP US WERE GONNA TAKE OVER AND THERE AIN'T SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! YOU AIN'T TAKING OVER SHIT, YOUR JUST THE CIRCUS MONKEY THAT EVERY ONE PAYS TO COME AND SEE!! WHITES AND JEWS ARE MAKING ALL THE CASH OFF YOUR RECORD LABLES AND THATS THE TRUTH!! WE AIN'T PUTTIN IT DOWN LIKE THAT, FUCK THAT YOUR WEAK. MEXICANS CONTROL LOS ANGELES AND WE AINT' GONNA STOP AT THAT FOOL SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. YOU FOOLS SOLD OUT WE KEEP IT REAL STOP COPING US YOU CAN'T BE US GET YOUR OWN DIG FOOL

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 4th, 2008, 6:03 pm

man both mexicans and blacks be lying on this muthafucka tryna claim that one race stole all they shit from the other when you know that's some muthafuckin lying ass, propagnda BS. and this aint mexican land, this is native land... the natives of north america, especially californian indians.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 4th, 2008, 7:44 pm

California use to be Mexico, thats what I mean. I don't wanna fucking argue and fight but when your telling my people to stop "hopping the border" to come to land that isn't ours your looking for trouble. I hate racist mother fuckers that act like this. Thats like me saying "slavery is free now go back to africa" its insulting and angers people. So we lost the war and California is no longer Mexico... Does that mean all Mexicans need to go back and never come back? Fuck no, the land these fools are living on use to be ours. So stop disrespecting.

sry i flipped

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 4th, 2008, 9:16 pm

perongregory wrote:man both mexicans and blacks be lying on this muthafucka tryna claim that one race stole all they shit from the other when you know that's some muthafuckin lying ass, propagnda BS. and this aint mexican land, this is native land... the natives of north america, especially californian indians.
:idea:

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 4th, 2008, 9:17 pm

twocost wrote:California use to be Mexico, thats what I mean. I don't wanna #%@&#%@ argue and fight but when your telling my people to stop "hopping the border" to come to land that isn't ours your looking for trouble. I hate racist mother fuckers that act like this. Thats like me saying "slavery is free now go back to africa" its insulting and angers people. So we lost the war and California is no longer Mexico... Does that mean all Mexicans need to go back and never come back? fu-- no, the land these fools are living on use to be ours. So stop disrespecting.

sry i flipped
i guess all that other shit you said in the other thread went out the window.....

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » April 5th, 2008, 11:08 am

twocost wrote:
HarrisAve1600 wrote:
Silencioso wrote:
fu-- YOU LEVA WE WERE HERE WAY BEFORE YOU PUTA!!! fu-- YOUR SHIT FOOL, THIS IS OUR LAND BEFORE ANY OF YOU FOOLS WERE EVEN HERE. YOU WERE BRAUGHT HERE AND YOU AIN'T TAKEN OVER SHIT. YOU WANNA COMPLAIN? THEN GO #%@&#%@ BACK TO AFRICA, WE AIN'T COMMING INTO YOUR COUNTRY THIS COUNTRY IS OURS AND WAS STOLEN FROM US!!! LOOK IN EAST LOS BITCH WE OWN THAT SHIT!! NEXT IS COMPTON AND WE AIN'T GONNA STOP NO ONE CAN STOP US WERE GONNA TAKE OVER AND THERE AIN'T SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! YOU AIN'T TAKING OVER SHIT, YOUR JUST THE CIRCUS MONKEY THAT EVERY ONE PAYS TO COME AND SEE!! WHITES AND JEWS ARE MAKING ALL THE CASH OFF YOUR RECORD LABLES AND THATS THE TRUTH!! WE AIN'T PUTTIN IT DOWN LIKE THAT, fu-- THAT YOUR WEAK. [b/] MEXICANS CONTROL LOS ANGELES AND WE AINT' GONNA STOP AT THAT FOOL SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. YOU FOOLS SOLD OUT WE KEEP IT REAL STOP COPING US YOU CAN'T BE US GET YOUR OWN DIG FOOL

Using that logic I could say that [whites] they just profit off of your people picking fruit and cutting their lawns. What a dumb ass statement. Stop living in the past, black recording artists have much more control over their product then they did 10-15 years ago. That's the problem with ignorant fools like you. Always living in the past. Next you'll be telling me that black girls have the highest teen pregnancy rates and that blacks are all on welfare :roll:

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 5th, 2008, 6:13 pm

Fuck that, you fools stick up for ur race even when they are wrong and you don't give a fuck. Your just hating on chicanos because we out there puttin it down and shit. No ones gonna tell my peeps to stop hopping the border when we were here first and thats whats up. You bring back the past saying your people were brought here in shackles, so I bring up the past saying how our land was takin from us. You are living in the fuckin past so I went back to the past to remind u what time it is. Yet you just solo me out and hate on my ass b/c you fools are never wrong right? Fuck that shit you light a fire i'll start one to. You fools are the racists. And what the fuck is wrong with having the highest teen pregnancy rate? Thats stupid as fuck, I have mad respect for any teen that goes through with the pregnancy suppose to taking the cowards way out and having an abortion.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 5th, 2008, 6:15 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
twocost wrote:California use to be Mexico, thats what I mean. I don't wanna #%@&#%@ argue and fight but when your telling my people to stop "hopping the border" to come to land that isn't ours your looking for trouble. I hate racist mother fuckers that act like this. Thats like me saying "slavery is free now go back to africa" its insulting and angers people. So we lost the war and California is no longer Mexico... Does that mean all Mexicans need to go back and never come back? fu-- no, the land these fools are living on use to be ours. So stop disrespecting.

sry i flipped
i guess all that other shit you said in the other thread went out the window.....
You have no clue hommie. No clue what so ever.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 5th, 2008, 7:00 pm

This is NA land plain and simple. When Mexico, the geo-political entity, owned California, Mexico was ruled by the Spanish not Native Mexicans. And I don't care if Mexicans hop the border, blame that shit on NAFTA and our gov. selling us out, not a Mexican national tryna get a better life.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 5th, 2008, 8:39 pm

fuck mexico.....im an AMERICAN chicano who happens to be 1/2 pojaque/nambe pueblo.............................anyways......before "california was mexico" it belonged to no one.....because most american indians believe land "belongs" to NO ONE.....and i believe if it had to belong to some one......i wouldnt let it fall into the hands of the mojado who parks his 10 cars on his lawn and litters his own street with paleta wrappers

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 6th, 2008, 2:14 pm

There's an interesting article on this here: http://paleoconservatist.blogspot.com/2 ... -than.html
perongregory wrote:This is NA land plain and simple. When Mexico, the geo-political entity, owned California, Mexico was ruled by the Spanish not Native Mexicans. And I don't care if Mexicans hop the border, blame that shit on NAFTA and our gov. selling us out, not a Mexican national tryna get a better life.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 6th, 2008, 5:27 pm

andrew wrote:fu-- mexico.....im an AMERICAN chicano who happens to be 1/2 pojaque/nambe pueblo.............................anyways......before "california was mexico" it belonged to no one.....because most american indians believe land "belongs" to NO ONE.....and i believe if it had to belong to some one......i wouldnt let it fall into the hands of the mojado who parks his 10 cars on his lawn and litters his own street with paleta wrappers
Define "American" because people in Canada, United States, And Mexico are all "Americans"... And guess what? If your Spaniard and Aztecan your Mexican kid. Wake up type dumb ass.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:There's an interesting article on this here: http://paleoconservatist.blogspot.com/2 ... -than.html
perongregory wrote:This is NA land plain and simple. When Mexico, the geo-political entity, owned California, Mexico was ruled by the Spanish not Native Mexicans. And I don't care if Mexicans hop the border, blame that shit on NAFTA and our gov. selling us out, not a Mexican national tryna get a better life.
I like that article, but where in the article does he address NA's and the land?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 6th, 2008, 6:24 pm

natives roamed this land, but didnt claim it.

euros came in, jacked em up and took it and used african slaves to build the country you see today.

since times are rough in mexico, some mexicans feel entitled to anything of UNITED STATES.

they think they are entitled to the UNITED STATES, because their ancestors roamed these lands.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 6th, 2008, 10:04 pm

Why does it matter who wore what first or who listens to what music? Its like 10 yr olds!!!

Your copying me. Stop copying me.

LOL!!!!!! Grow the fuck up.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 6th, 2008, 10:28 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Why does it matter who wore what first or who listens to what music? Its like 10 yr olds!!!

LOL!!!!!! Grow the fu-- up.
well......their desperately finding something to argue about over personal reasons?

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » April 7th, 2008, 1:12 am

twocost wrote:fu-- that, you fools stick up for ur race even when they are wrong and you don't give a fu--. Your just hating on chicanos because we out there puttin it down and shit. No ones gonna tell my peeps to stop hopping the border when we were here first and thats whats up. You bring back the past saying your people were brought here in shackles, so I bring up the past saying how our land was takin from us. You are living in the fuckin past so I went back to the past to remind u what time it is. Yet you just solo me out and hate on my ass b/c you fools are never wrong right? fu-- that shit you light a fire i'll start one to. You fools are the racists. And what the fu-- is wrong with having the highest teen pregnancy rate? Thats stupid as fu--, I have mad respect for any teen that goes through with the pregnancy suppose to taking the cowards way out and having an abortion.
LOL at this shit! Just that response alone tell me everything I need to know.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 7th, 2008, 2:37 am

pistolslanga wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Why does it matter who wore what first or who listens to what music? Its like 10 yr olds!!!

well......their desperately finding something to argue about over personal reasons?
They started it by saying we are copying how they dress and shit. I ain't gonna let some fool disrespect mi raza and me not do shit fuck that. You guys are just hating on Mexicans because we taking over LA. Deal with it because we ain't going no where. We will only get bigger so leave your little racial comments about the border to yourself. You wanna start capping on a race for no reason on a forum site because you ain't got the balls to do it to the fool jacking your shit.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 7th, 2008, 9:34 am

pistolslanga wrote:natives roamed this land, but didnt claim it.
This is an interesting point. Has anyone here actually taken a look at Native Land claims? I've had a chance to look at a few here in Canada. What basically happened when the Europeans came in was that they went to the natives and said "Here, we're doing up borders, can you guys tell us what's your land?" Well natives had zero concept of this European definition. They basically said "Well, we're living here now" so the Europeans gave them that land, without understanding that natives were more or less nomadic. They went where the food was, where the water was, where the conditions were ideal. They had their villages and what not but they were always branching out. Those type of terms didn't fit into the European idea of borders and states and provinces and the natives never really explained that until much later.

So fast forward to today. Now all the land claims are being redone now that everyone seems to understand what each other means. So the government system hasn't changed, it's still "you tell us what land was yours" but the natives ideas as to what's theirs has seemed to have changed. A lot of bands are overlapping each others claims. Some claims consist of (and I kid you not) "My father went up hunting in that area one season, so we include that area too". It's pretty amazing to see what happens when you introduce a foreign policy to a peoples that are total un-accustom to it and then ask them to follow it. And then to see how by todays standards some of these bands are just as corrupt as the government they seem to rally against.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 7th, 2008, 2:17 pm

twocost wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

They started it by saying we are copying how they dress and shit. I ain't gonna let some fool disrespect mi raza and me not do shit fu-- that. You guys are just hating on Mexicans because we taking over LA. Deal with it because we ain't going no where. We will only get bigger so leave your little racial comments about the border to yourself. You wanna start capping on a race for no reason on a forum site because you ain't got the balls to do it to the fool jacking your shit.
Now I am not trying to choose sides but seriously thats the attitude thats getting/keeping this shit going.
You guys are just hating on Mexicans because we taking over LA.
This isnt your LA. This isnt their LA. Its everyones LA. To quote Rodney King "Cant we all just get along?" I mean whats the point? Nobodys going anywhere....we have to learn to live together in this city. United we stand, devided we fall. People, innocent people are dying over some stupid ass territorial BS. Thats just fucking pathetic.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 7th, 2008, 5:23 pm

You should have looked up the definition before you posted twocost because:

American may mean:

A person or attribute of the Americas, the lands and regions of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere
A person or attribute of the United States of America
A person or attribute of the indigenous peoples of the Americas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjectives ... ._citizens

There are a number of alternative adjectives to American as a demonym for a person of the United States that can not simultaneously mean any inhabitant of the Americas.

The most widely used and recognised term in English for a person of the United States is "American". Other terms were used historically, and some modern attempts have been made to develop different terms for political or humorous reasons.

The use of American as a national demonym for United States citizens has been challenged primarily by Latin Americans (and Canadians prior to 1867) since 1816 or earlier [1].

Some, mostly outside of the United States, perceive use of the word America for the United States of America as culturally aggressive as others use the word to refer to the entirety of the New World, though residents of what would become and what is the United States of America have been using the adjectives America and American to describe themselves since colonial times.

twocost wrote:
andrew wrote:fu-- mexico.....im an AMERICAN chicano who happens to be 1/2 pojaque/nambe pueblo.............................anyways......before "california was mexico" it belonged to no one.....because most american indians believe land "belongs" to NO ONE.....and i believe if it had to belong to some one......i wouldnt let it fall into the hands of the mojado who parks his 10 cars on his lawn and litters his own street with paleta wrappers
Define "American" because people in Canada, United States, And Mexico are all "Americans"... And guess what? If your Spaniard and Aztecan your Mexican kid. Wake up type dumb ass.

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 7th, 2008, 11:12 pm

WE ALL KNO that the NIGGAZ IS RUNNIN SHIT IN L.A. N COMPTON! MEXICANS ONLY FEEL AHRD WEN YA IN A BIG ASS # GROUP! US NIGGAZ IS the TOP DOGG HOMIE. SO WE ALL KNO NIGGAZ IS BETTER!

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 8th, 2008, 1:44 am

Young Deuce wrote:
perongregory wrote:man both mexicans and blacks be lying on this muthafucka tryna claim that one race stole all they shit from the other when you know that's some muthafuckin lying ass, propagnda BS. and this aint mexican land, this is native land... the natives of north america, especially californian indians.

look motha fucka if you arent born in america and you are here illegally and dont want to be american get the fuck out becuz you dont belong here chicanos dont like you punk bitches either and i know why keep your mexican shit in mexico where it belongs mexicans aint runnin nothin but they mouths if we wanted to us americans could drive all you motha fuckaz out without hesitation quit commin at people like you a straight up og before you get checked and quit purpin like you a full blooded aztec bitch you prolly whiter then me

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 8th, 2008, 1:47 am

ooops my fault peron that was meant for this dude

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 8th, 2008, 1:51 am

twocost

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 8th, 2008, 2:09 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:ooops my fault peron that was meant for this dude
I was bout to say...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 8th, 2008, 10:47 am

dmills wrote:
twocost wrote:fu-- that, you fools stick up for ur race even when they are wrong and you don't give a fu--. Your just hating on chicanos because we out there puttin it down and shit. No ones gonna tell my peeps to stop hopping the border when we were here first and thats whats up. You bring back the past saying your people were brought here in shackles, so I bring up the past saying how our land was takin from us. You are living in the fuckin past so I went back to the past to remind u what time it is. Yet you just solo me out and hate on my ass b/c you fools are never wrong right? fu-- that shit you light a fire i'll start one to. You fools are the racists. And what the fu-- is wrong with having the highest teen pregnancy rate? Thats stupid as fu--, I have mad respect for any teen that goes through with the pregnancy suppose to taking the cowards way out and having an abortion.
LOL at this shit! Just that response alone tell me everything I need to know.
And about the pregnancy rate.... as long as the parents are supporting the children and not the state which is usually the case. :roll:

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 8th, 2008, 4:24 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

look motha fucka if you arent born in america and you are here illegally and dont want to be american get the fu-- out becuz you dont belong here chicanos dont like you punk women either and i know why keep your mexican shit in mexico where it belongs mexicans aint runnin nothin but they mouths if we wanted to us americans could drive all you motha fuckaz out without hesitation quit commin at people like you a straight up og before you get checked and quit purpin like you a full blooded aztec bitch you prolly whiter then me
Shut up. Talk shit to my face. You cowards are disgusting.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”