Got into a brawl last night

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 113
Joined: February 25th, 2008, 2:40 am

Got into a brawl last night

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 13th, 2008, 2:55 pm

I went to this party with this chinese friend of mine and all of a sudden some mexicans and black guys started kind of yelling and a bottle was thrown on a wall and one emxican guy pulled a balde out and the balck guys ran back and they held him back. There was a standoff and they started yellign at each other and I kind of stood there but knew one or two of the black guys from the fact they were friends with the group who jumped me that one time where I had a welt on my face so I wnated to start something and when I saw this one loud mouth small (or about my size) black guy going off on this other guy tyring to sound tough I told him I was in some white gang liek aryan brotherhood or something and he ewas like "ur in that?" or something and I looked at him and said yea not expecting himt o have balls to do anything but he just attacked me out of the blue but didnt deck me or anything and the whole palce started brawling with me and a bunch of mexicans vs blacks. All of as udden as I put him in a guillotine type wrap/choke I started getting punched by like one or two other black guys while tied up to him and I knew this is bad news so i just scrapped out of there as quickly as I could behind the mexicans. I didnt know if I could count on them or not for sure and didnt want all those blacks hunting for me so I tried ot blend in. I got punched like 4 times but none of that had like any effect or gave me a single bruise or anything I just kne wif I fell and didnt keep my balance after like a couple of themw ere all voer me Id be done for. I should have went right back at them though after rejoining the mexican group since at the time I could fight one at a time without being outnumbered but I kidna panicked they would all try to get me or something.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 13th, 2008, 3:19 pm

dont go where you dont belong that obviously wasnt your scene and you did not belong go to an all white party your a dumb ass going in a party with mass black people around screaming white power shit thats a gauranteed ass whoopin why would you do that in the first place i dont ever hear black people going around screamin black power? what the fuck

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 13th, 2008, 5:45 pm

hitler would be proud of you!!

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 13th, 2008, 6:29 pm

What is wrong with you? What happened to your common sense? Where you born this way or have you done alot of drugs and lost your ever loving mind? You are going to end up dead over you being stupid.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 14th, 2008, 12:32 am

Christina Marie wrote:What is wrong with you? What happened to your common sense? Where you born this way or have you done alot of drugs and lost your ever loving mind? You are going to end up dead over you being stupid.
Hahaha you think that's extreme, this Hungarian guy that used to work with us told a black couple to go back to Africa after they said something in their native language, so he thought they were talking about him or something.

I mean, the guy did that shit everyday. He shoved a mop in one guy's face once after someone stepped on the place he mopped. :lol:

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 113
Joined: February 25th, 2008, 2:40 am

re

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 14th, 2008, 4:47 am

Well i wasnt expecting the guy to actually attack me, I was kind of saying it in jist to tlak shit to him to make him look stupid for tyring to act tough toward ppl and threaten ppl by basically showing im not intimidated and have him try talking shet to me, I wasnt expecting him and about two of his homies to start attacking me or take me that seriously. I should have kneed him in the face right awaya fter he charged me hed down and I put him in a immobiliznig hold. I always find toruble though, on another forum I post someone wrote:
'you are a magnet for trouble. You can't go out in public without someone "talking shet" to you. Something about you brings out hostility in every single person on earth. Sure, you may respond that when you seriously ponder it, not everyone says anything aggressive to you. But it is obvious that you carry yourself in such a way that most people are afraid to speak to you or act aggressively to you.'

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 113
Joined: February 25th, 2008, 2:40 am

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 14th, 2008, 4:48 am

The guy responded to another street fight I almsot got into a couple days earlier:
I was walking by these hostile and intoxicated looking indiviiduals where I think there were 3-4 but am nto sure as only 2 concentrated on me and the others either dissapeared in the back a little or i didnt pay attention to them or there were only 2 to begin with and I thught there wer emroe due to fear. Anyway I walked by them and they kept tlaking shet about me and looking for someone to make fun of or start a fight with so I said "What did u say?" and one of them started tlaking crap more and cussing at me and challening me to a fight. I kept wlaking and tlaking back and felt fear in this moment that theyd actually in a group attack me all at ocne but didnt show wekaness and back out by turning my back and walking away, isntead kept tlaking abck and ivniting them to come at me since they kept inviting me to come at them. 2 were all in this and I would have ahd to face at least 2 of them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2008, 9:15 am

^^You shouldnt try to prove yourself by getting yourself in such situations but rather chase your dreams and make something out of yourself. That is much harder.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 14th, 2008, 1:36 pm

Sentenza wrote:^^You shouldnt try to prove yourself by getting yourself in such situations but rather chase your dreams and make something out of yourself. That is much harder.
I'm working on that myself, and damn it's hard.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 14th, 2008, 2:27 pm

I used to get into it all the time when I was your age. But I wasn't a loner like you are so most of the time I had backup with me. Too many crazy memories and I'm lucky to be alive in retrospect. And there was a sense of fairness to it back in the day that doesn't exist anymore so it's actually worse today. When you're bashing out someone's window to wrestle for a pistol they just pulled from their glove compartment because they don't like a "whiteboy" in their neighborhood then you know what I'm talking about. All that's water under the bridge decades ago now. But here you are wanting to relive it? Trust me, it's not worth it. There is never going to be a street named after you for holding one down and there are no medals for playing Billy badass. It's about where you go and who you go there with. It's about what your goals are and what you are doing each day to accomplish them. It's about finding a way to deal with your resentments and not letting them control you. It's about finding a lifestyle and value system that's positive and living it with other people day in and day out which gives purpose and alievates loneliness and boredom. It's not about wandering around uneducated and jobless letting circumstance dictate your future with a chip on your shoulder. I could point you in the right direction but would you take it?

Odds are NOPE! Not until you have to.
Unbreakable wrote:The guy responded to another street fight I almsot got into a couple days earlier:
I was walking by these hostile and intoxicated looking indiviiduals where I think there were 3-4 but am nto sure as only 2 concentrated on me and the others either dissapeared in the back a little or i didnt pay attention to them or there were only 2 to begin with and I thught there wer emroe due to fear. Anyway I walked by them and they kept tlaking shet about me and looking for someone to make fun of or start a fight with so I said "What did u say?" and one of them started tlaking crap more and cussing at me and challening me to a fight. I kept wlaking and tlaking back and felt fear in this moment that theyd actually in a group attack me all at ocne but didnt show wekaness and back out by turning my back and walking away, isntead kept tlaking abck and ivniting them to come at me since they kept inviting me to come at them. 2 were all in this and I would have ahd to face at least 2 of them.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: re

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 14th, 2008, 3:14 pm

Unbreakable wrote:Well i wasnt expecting the guy to actually attack me, I was kind of saying it in jist to tlak shit to him to make him look stupid for tyring to act tough toward ppl and threaten ppl by basically showing im not intimidated and have him try talking shet to me, I wasnt expecting him and about two of his homies to start attacking me or take me that seriously. I should have kneed him in the face right awaya fter he charged me hed down and I put him in a immobiliznig hold. I always find toruble though, on another forum I post someone wrote:
'you are a magnet for trouble. You can't go out in public without someone "talking shet" to you. Something about you brings out hostility in every single person on earth. Sure, you may respond that when you seriously ponder it, not everyone says anything aggressive to you. But it is obvious that you carry yourself in such a way that most people are afraid to speak to you or act aggressively to you.'

Always expect the unexpected and if you cant absolutely say to yourself that you can protect yourself dont start shit or get involved in shit lol.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2008, 3:29 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:^^You shouldnt try to prove yourself by getting yourself in such situations but rather chase your dreams and make something out of yourself. That is much harder.
I'm working on that myself, and damn it's hard.
Yep, been trying to do that all my life and i still have to learn a lot.

How do they say? The process of learning is like rowing in a boat against the stream. As soon as you stop you float back.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 14th, 2008, 5:47 pm

humans as a species need to die no one deserves to live

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » April 14th, 2008, 6:15 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:dont go where you dont belong that obviously wasnt your scene and you did not belong go to an all white party your a dumb ass going in a party with mass black people around screaming white power shit thats a gauranteed ass whoopin why would you do that in the first place i dont ever hear black people going around screamin black power? what the fu--
i agree......
you would seriously get raped around these parts for that kind of shit

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 113
Joined: February 25th, 2008, 2:40 am

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 14th, 2008, 9:08 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:I used to get into it all the time when I was your age. But I wasn't a loner like you are so most of the time I had backup with me. Too many crazy memories and I'm lucky to be alive in retrospect. And there was a sense of fairness to it back in the day that doesn't exist anymore so it's actually worse today. When you're bashing out someone's window to wrestle for a pistol they just pulled from their glove compartment because they don't like a "whiteboy" in their neighborhood then you know what I'm talking about. All that's water under the bridge decades ago now. But here you are wanting to relive it? Trust me, it's not worth it. There is never going to be a street named after you for holding one down and there are no medals for playing Billy badass. It's about where you go and who you go there with. It's about what your goals are and what you are doing each day to accomplish them. It's about finding a way to deal with your resentments and not letting them control you. It's about finding a lifestyle and value system that's positive and living it with other people day in and day out which gives purpose and alievates loneliness and boredom. It's not about wandering around uneducated and jobless letting circumstance dictate your future with a chip on your shoulder. I could point you in the right direction but would you take it?

Odds are NOPE! Not until you have to.
Unbreakable wrote:The guy responded to another street fight I almsot got into a couple days earlier:
I was walking by these hostile and intoxicated looking indiviiduals where I think there were 3-4 but am nto sure as only 2 concentrated on me and the others either dissapeared in the back a little or i didnt pay attention to them or there were only 2 to begin with and I thught there wer emroe due to fear. Anyway I walked by them and they kept tlaking shet about me and looking for someone to make fun of or start a fight with so I said "What did u say?" and one of them started tlaking crap more and cussing at me and challening me to a fight. I kept wlaking and tlaking back and felt fear in this moment that theyd actually in a group attack me all at ocne but didnt show wekaness and back out by turning my back and walking away, isntead kept tlaking abck and ivniting them to come at me since they kept inviting me to come at them. 2 were all in this and I would have ahd to face at least 2 of them.
the thing is, those situations hardly ever happen when Im with ppl and I actually were with some asian exchange students kicking at in that party before the battle was throwna dn they started running back with the mexicans toward them and the guy with the knife sword. Those exchange students wer epu@@ies though who quickly ran abck into the hosue while I walked toward it and kind of hoped to get into some brawl of some sort, and thats why i think Is aid the aryan brotherhood thing cause I was so itching to bash someone esp those black dudes who I seen in those kinds of situations ebfore and who are friends of the ppl who attacked me in a alrge group giving me a welt on my face. I wanted to say something that would to them or make my presence felt. I just didnt expect 3 of them to charge me right off the bat and I thoguht the mexicans would get one off my or something but im guessing theyw ere either outnumebred themselves or busy a bit to the right of me or something so i got out of dodge before I was chased by multiple ppl.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 113
Joined: February 25th, 2008, 2:40 am

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 14th, 2008, 9:25 pm

I always see that group of black guys around and often they are where trouble is at. Some of them generally didnt have a problem with me except for the fact Everytime there is some sort of fighting involved it seems at least one of them is there. I think they might start hunting for me or attack me if Im at the park playing ball where they go, since some of them knew me form basketball at the park beforehand and saw me at the forefront with the mexicans theyll try roll up on me if Im alone somwhere or at a diff party or something. They were syaing that mexican dude who pulled the balde is gonna get shot as well.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 14th, 2008, 9:25 pm

i wouldnt mind helping you out in a fight but not if the fight started becuz it was your own damn fault

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 14th, 2008, 9:29 pm

alotta youth today who are into hiphop shit have to big of ego's that they cant back up but you cant go around either with a chip on your shoulder trying to be the one thats like "well im going to put that mother fucker in his place". i deal with people trying to start shit with me everyday just becuz im a big dude but know that fighting isnt going to do anything except get you hurt or even worse killed. start thinking smart about your actions before you carry them out?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 14th, 2008, 9:30 pm

you gotta have love for people even if they dont give it back

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 14th, 2008, 9:36 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:humans as a species need to die no one deserves to live
Humans as a species need to conquer the universe and figure out the formula for immortality.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 14th, 2008, 9:37 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:alotta youth today who are into hiphop shit have to big of ego's that they cant back up but you cant go around either with a chip on your shoulder trying to be the one thats like "well im going to put that mother fucker in his place". i deal with people trying to start shit with me everyday just becuz im a big dude but know that fighting isnt going to do anything except get you hurt or even worse killed. start thinking smart about your actions before you carry them out?
Big dude? Just because I'm big no one tries to start shit with me because they're scared. Why would they do that to you though?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 14th, 2008, 9:39 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:i wouldnt mind helping you out in a fight but not if the fight started becuz it was your own damn fault
My dad said the same thing about Tibor, the Hungarian that worked with us. The guy is like 60 something, he's an asshole and is always getting into fights. My dad would help him out if he wasn't the one to start it as he said, but he starts shit so much that one time this Canadian dude grabbed him and told him he would break his fuckin' teeth and so Tibor squealed like a little bitch, but overall he starts shit with everyone so my dad gave up on him.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 14th, 2008, 9:43 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:you gotta have love for people even if they dont give it back
It's kinda hard to do that especially when hardly anyone gives me love. My problem isn't making friends, it's keeping them. I make friends, but once I get comfortable with them after a few weeks, or even a few months of being friends, they turn on me, make fun of me, all that stupid shit. So I figured, since everyone does that to me and I can prove it cause I have like a 1000 examples, no more making friends. But I can't live without people, so I have to, even though I know how it's going to turn out in the end.

And no I don't say stupid shit to them or anything. I keep my mouth shut, I talk about things bout anything that has nothing to do with them, but in the end they still do this shit to me. It's a life long question I've been trying to answer. Where do I go wrong that this shit happens? And why does it always?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 14th, 2008, 9:44 pm

Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:^^You shouldnt try to prove yourself by getting yourself in such situations but rather chase your dreams and make something out of yourself. That is much harder.
I'm working on that myself, and damn it's hard.
Yep, been trying to do that all my life and i still have to learn a lot.

How do they say? The process of learning is like rowing in a boat against the stream. As soon as you stop you float back.
You're right about that. I'm so far behind though, that it's useless to go back. Everyone keeps telling me going back and doing that shit is the only way to get where I am, but there are always alternate routes in life to where I could do that shit if I want or not, and still go to where I wanted to go.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 15th, 2008, 1:12 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:alotta youth today who are into hiphop shit have to big of ego's that they cant back up but you cant go around either with a chip on your shoulder trying to be the one thats like "well im going to put that mother fucker in his place". i deal with people trying to start shit with me everyday just becuz im a big dude but know that fighting isnt going to do anything except get you hurt or even worse killed. start thinking smart about your actions before you carry them out?
Big dude? Just because I'm big no one tries to start shit with me because they're scared. Why would they do that to you though?
because i live in an area and live in a city where everyones ego has to be bigger then the other which is a downfall living in an urban community :cry:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 15th, 2008, 1:22 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:you gotta have love for people even if they dont give it back
It's kinda hard to do that especially when hardly anyone gives me love. My problem isn't making friends, it's keeping them. I make friends, but once I get comfortable with them after a few weeks, or even a few months of being friends, they turn on me, make fun of me, all that stupid shit. So I figured, since everyone does that to me and I can prove it cause I have like a 1000 examples, no more making friends. But I can't live without people, so I have to, even though I know how it's going to turn out in the end.

And no I don't say stupid shit to them or anything. I keep my mouth shut, I talk about things bout anything that has nothing to do with them, but in the end they still do this shit to me. It's a life long question I've been trying to answer. Where do I go wrong that this shit happens? And why does it always?
my downfall is i care about people so much but at the same time i cant fucking stand them i dont try to have tons of freinds what is the point in that they will only turn out to be aquaintances anyway. I confide more in having a best freind who is like my brother which i do have and really just tell him how i see shit becuase he knows pretty much everything about my shit fuck life what i can say to you is quit fuckin with bitches and try to find a person who is on your level and sees shit kind of in your way of life its not good trying to find someone who is exactly like you becuz in the end you will just get annoyed with one another.
im just set in a way of i cannot be at ease until everyone is out of the picture because thats my personality naturally but just because i dont want to be around people doesnt mean i still dont have love for them i just do my own thing and thats the way i like it.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 15th, 2008, 11:10 am

If you're not going to listen to my advice Unbreakable, then please at least listen to Christinas. In addition to both of our advice, understand that when you become involved in violent conflict with people it can get deep and go in directions you never expected it too. You have expectations as to what others are going to do and it sounds like they are turning out to be false expectations. Welcome to the real world. In the real world, when you start up with gangs, the results are prison and violence. You can get put in the hat. It's not like television friend where you live your gangster fantasy wasting the imaginary opponents and end up with the girl and the millions. Wake up.

This is why gang members who leave the life speak of having to grow eyes in the back of their head for the rest of their lives. The enemies you make on the street are real and it can take many many years to shake them. Took me a decade and I had to move. I finally just outlived them all thank God.. lol.

Get busy living friend. You're going down that wide well traveled path.
Unbreakable wrote:I always see that group of black guys around and often they are where trouble is at. Some of them generally didnt have a problem with me except for the fact Everytime there is some sort of fighting involved it seems at least one of them is there. I think they might start hunting for me or attack me if Im at the park playing ball where they go, since some of them knew me form basketball at the park beforehand and saw me at the forefront with the mexicans theyll try roll up on me if Im alone somwhere or at a diff party or something. They were syaing that mexican dude who pulled the balde is gonna get shot as well.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 113
Joined: February 25th, 2008, 2:40 am

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 15th, 2008, 4:08 pm

I just thought it was so hilarious how everyone started brawling right as I got hit, it was like that pelican bay rush in that fmaous riot where that one inmate got shot, it just went off. But the standoff ebfore that where they were squaring off was even funnier, how the black dudes kept guerilla style hitting themselves wih the sides of their fists and trying to intimidate the hispanics out. And how they literally had to hold the one who pulled the balde out and got sucker pucnhed back in like a gorup he was so relentless to get at them. The whole thing was really a comedy, movies are amde about such brawls. I freaking lost my shoe in the middle of it theyw ere so all voer me and so quickly, I knew I couldnt rely on the hispanics I ddint even know so i got out of dodge. I should have stuck with it though. I dont know why i panicked, I think cuase it reminded me of the time I got jumped b y like 10 ppl and ahd a welt on my face cause fighting more than one person esp when immobile cause they grabbed u is like impossible.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2008, 7:33 pm

Unbreakable wrote:I just thought it was so hilarious how everyone started brawling right as I got hit, it was like that pelican bay rush in that fmaous riot where that one inmate got shot, it just went off. But the standoff ebfore that where they were squaring off was even funnier, how the black dudes kept guerilla style hitting themselves wih the sides of their fists and trying to intimidate the hispanics out. And how they literally had to hold the one who pulled the balde out and got sucker pucnhed back in like a gorup he was so relentless to get at them. The whole thing was really a comedy, movies are amde about such brawls. I freaking lost my shoe in the middle of it theyw ere so all voer me and so quickly, I knew I couldnt rely on the hispanics I ddint even know so i got out of dodge. I should have stuck with it though. I dont know why i panicked, I think cuase it reminded me of the time I got jumped b y like 10 ppl and ahd a welt on my face cause fighting more than one person esp when immobile cause they grabbed u is like impossible.
Yeah its hilarious until someone gets hurt. And do you realize how immature you sound getting off on this bs? You have got some growing up to do.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 16th, 2008, 9:06 am

I don't understand how someone can post so many shitty threads and get so much attention for it. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure 95% of the posts Invincible makes are just made up stories in his crazy head of his. I find it funny how much his posts differ from a streetgangs forum versus the other forums he's posted on. Quite the life you lead. Regardless, if this attention he gets here is enough to quench his thirst for stupidity and violence, I'll play along as long as it stops him from hitting on more underage girls (he knows what I'm talking about).

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 113
Joined: February 25th, 2008, 2:40 am

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 16th, 2008, 6:44 pm

I wonder where you know me from? Anyway, I still havent really beaten someone down ehre they were on the gorund begging for me to stop ebating them, everytime I got attacked by multiple people or broken up or had to felee casue fear of cops or something. Until I feel that power over someone and until I ebcome powerful where I can lead, intimidate, and rule, I wont stop until i get really good at this. I want to be like that black guy in the movie alien 3 who controlled all those cmrinials and inmates and called them "the brothers" icnluding the guyw tih the teardrop udner his eye and just simply attacked them without fear with a metal pipe as they tried raping ripley, saying he did it to make sure "the brother under control ." I mean he did it without even thinking or having inhibitions of gabbing that club and using it. Thats where I want to get mentally. I know its jsut a concept, but I want to get where I am known and have a rep from all races despite being white and basically a loner, like my friend in Poland who basi9cally had constantly gangs and groups trying to find him that he kept ripping off and would even ebat his owns tep dad and other people with a friend or alone thats how vicious he was. I also have been paranoid befoe casue I ahd so many enemies ehre in the U.S in my town, and after stabbing one in the arm and attacking another before having to flee cause of fear of getting caught while giving him marks on hsi face, I felt their large group would find me somwhere. I even tried getting some mroe of them but it backfired and like 10 of them chased me down and I ltierally felt theyll kill me had they caught me.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 16th, 2008, 7:52 pm

Unbreakable wrote:I wonder where you know me from? Anyway, I still havent really beaten someone down ehre they were on the gorund begging for me to stop ebating them, everytime I got attacked by multiple people or broken up or had to felee casue fear of cops or something.Until I feel that power over someone and until I ebcome powerful where I can lead, intimidate, and rule, I wont stop until i get really good at this. I want to be like that black guy in the movie alien 3 who controlled all those cmrinials and inmates and called them "the brothers" icnluding the guyw tih the teardrop udner his eye and just simply attacked them without fear with a metal pipe as they tried raping ripley, saying he did it to make sure "the brother under control ." I mean he did it without even thinking or having inhibitions of gabbing that club and using it. Thats where I want to get mentally. I know its jsut a concept, but I want to get where I am known and have a rep from all races despite being white and basically a loner, like my friend in Poland who basi9cally had constantly gangs and groups trying to find him that he kept ripping off and would even ebat his owns tep dad and other people with a friend or alone thats how vicious he was. I also have been paranoid befoe casue I ahd so many enemies ehre in the U.S in my town, and after stabbing one in the arm and attacking another before having to flee cause of fear of getting caught while giving him marks on hsi face, I felt their large group would find me somwhere. I even tried getting some mroe of them but it backfired and like 10 of them chased me down and I ltierally felt theyll kill me had they caught me.
You have serious psychological problems. You need help. Personally I will not be responding to any of your posts in the future because you feed off the attention.

Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”