Got into a brawl last night

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 16th, 2008, 11:11 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Unbreakable wrote:I wonder where you know me from? Anyway, I still havent really beaten someone down ehre they were on the gorund begging for me to stop ebating them, everytime I got attacked by multiple people or broken up or had to felee casue fear of cops or something.Until I feel that power over someone and until I ebcome powerful where I can lead, intimidate, and rule, I wont stop until i get really good at this. I want to be like that black guy in the movie alien 3 who controlled all those cmrinials and inmates and called them "the brothers" icnluding the guyw tih the teardrop udner his eye and just simply attacked them without fear with a metal pipe as they tried raping ripley, saying he did it to make sure "the brother under control ." I mean he did it without even thinking or having inhibitions of gabbing that club and using it. Thats where I want to get mentally. I know its jsut a concept, but I want to get where I am known and have a rep from all races despite being white and basically a loner, like my friend in Poland who basi9cally had constantly gangs and groups trying to find him that he kept ripping off and would even ebat his owns tep dad and other people with a friend or alone thats how vicious he was. I also have been paranoid befoe casue I ahd so many enemies ehre in the U.S in my town, and after stabbing one in the arm and attacking another before having to flee cause of fear of getting caught while giving him marks on hsi face, I felt their large group would find me somwhere. I even tried getting some mroe of them but it backfired and like 10 of them chased me down and I ltierally felt theyll kill me had they caught me.
You have serious psychological problems. You need help. Personally I will not be responding to any of your posts in the future because you feed off the attention.

:lol: :lol:

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 17th, 2008, 10:15 am

Christina Marie wrote:
Unbreakable wrote:I wonder where you know me from? Anyway, I still havent really beaten someone down ehre they were on the gorund begging for me to stop ebating them, everytime I got attacked by multiple people or broken up or had to felee casue fear of cops or something.Until I feel that power over someone and until I ebcome powerful where I can lead, intimidate, and rule, I wont stop until i get really good at this. I want to be like that black guy in the movie alien 3 who controlled all those cmrinials and inmates and called them "the brothers" icnluding the guyw tih the teardrop udner his eye and just simply attacked them without fear with a metal pipe as they tried raping ripley, saying he did it to make sure "the brother under control ." I mean he did it without even thinking or having inhibitions of gabbing that club and using it. Thats where I want to get mentally. I know its jsut a concept, but I want to get where I am known and have a rep from all races despite being white and basically a loner, like my friend in Poland who basi9cally had constantly gangs and groups trying to find him that he kept ripping off and would even ebat his owns tep dad and other people with a friend or alone thats how vicious he was. I also have been paranoid befoe casue I ahd so many enemies ehre in the U.S in my town, and after stabbing one in the arm and attacking another before having to flee cause of fear of getting caught while giving him marks on hsi face, I felt their large group would find me somwhere. I even tried getting some mroe of them but it backfired and like 10 of them chased me down and I ltierally felt theyll kill me had they caught me.
You have serious psychological problems. You need help. Personally I will not be responding to any of your posts in the future because you feed off the attention.
You hit the nail on the head. Though I do think he's more of a keyboard warrior then anything. He'll continue to play out his crazy little fantasies in that nutty head of his. I doubt he'll ever act on any of his impulses. If his past is any indication, he has a hard enough time talking to women let alone beating someone up.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 17th, 2008, 11:03 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
You hit the nail on the head. Though I do think he's more of a keyboard warrior then anything. He'll continue to play out his crazy little fantasies in that nutty head of his. I doubt he'll ever act on any of his impulses. If his past is any indication, he has a hard enough time talking to women let alone beating someone up.
Same goes for me. :cry:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 17th, 2008, 12:36 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Same goes for me. :cry:
Realizing and acknowledging you have a problem is half the battle. Dont give up. :)

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 17th, 2008, 12:39 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Thats how some serial killers start out. They fantasize first...maybe even write the fantasies down and then one day......

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 17th, 2008, 12:53 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Thats how some serial killers start out. They fantasize first...maybe even write the fantasies down and then one day......
There's more people out there that talk all sorts of shit like him and very few turn out to be serial killers. There's a lot of young, impressionable men out there that find themselves alone, and unable to adjust socially. Some get out of their funk as they grow older, some turn into long time introverts and the rare few turn into serial killers. If I were a gambling man I'd be willing to bet Invincible doesn't act out or on any of his impulses and this forum and others are just his outlet to get some form of acceptance. Like I said in another post, I've been online for well over 10 years and I've seen scores of kids like him (hell, I'd be willing to admit I was probably one of them at one point) and almost all of them tend to grow up sooner or later. The only attention I'd give Invincible is trying to guide him in a better direction, I hate feeding into his stupid stories. Same with flames_guard, though I feel you contribute a lot more then Invincible and I don't see your posts as a waste but you seem to be a bit of the outcast side of society.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 17th, 2008, 1:14 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
There's more people out there that talk all sorts of shit like him and very few turn out to be serial killers. There's a lot of young, impressionable men out there that find themselves alone, and unable to adjust socially. Some get out of their funk as they grow older, some turn into long time introverts and the rare few turn into serial killers. If I were a gambling man I'd be willing to bet Invincible doesn't act out or on any of his impulses and this forum and others are just his outlet to get some form of acceptance. Like I said in another post, I've been online for well over 10 years and I've seen scores of kids like him (hell, I'd be willing to admit I was probably one of them at one point) and almost all of them tend to grow up sooner or later. The only attention I'd give Invincible is trying to guide him in a better direction, I hate feeding into his stupid stories. Same with flames_guard, though I feel you contribute a lot more then Invincible and I don't see your posts as a waste but you seem to be a bit of the outcast side of society.

You should be a shrink lol

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 17th, 2008, 1:39 pm

I cant even take all this shit serious cause i have seen too many weird creatures on the internet. Every forum has them.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 17th, 2008, 2:55 pm

^------------WEIRDO!!! FREAK!

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 17th, 2008, 3:47 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Wow, no really, I didn't notice. :lol:

Yeah, I threatened to kill people before over the net, and I really thought about doing it if I ever could. I never had a single fist fight, I wouldn't even call some pussy scuffles I had fist fights. I never made anyone bleed, but people have made me bleed, for example as a reflex in grade 7 I punched this guy on his chest and he slapped me across the mouth, making it bleed. :lol:

Other reflex moments I punched a kid that pissed me off(Victor Angelov) while I was back home in the back, where people kept telling me it might have killed him if I punched harder in that spot.

A funny thing is that another kid name Victor, which was in fact Victor Gavrilov, he pissed me off too, an arrogant little fuck, just like his dad, who I happen to see on the net one day when browsing for murders in my home town on Google. Guess what --- Attempted murder of Goran Gavrilov(his dad, which is an arrogant mafia fuck that owns Kanal 77), some masked men beat his ass with metal pipes and even shot at him with a gun, in the same yard I went a few times to! This was crazy since I was randomly browsing through the shit.

Also, the US embassy and Voice Of America condemed the attack, which means they had something to do with it:

http://www.voanews.com/english/About/20 ... -voa57.cfm
http://macedonia.usembassy.gov/mediaatt ... rilov.html

It would months after he pissed me and alot of other people off. Just goes to show you what goes around comes around.

I told a few people about this incedent, and one told me --- damn you black man, or in other words, you're cold. Maybe it was the thrill and happiness I had out of telling the wonderful story to people.

Also, another sad news, my best friend back home, who is kinda disabled with his left leg very skinny and had surgeries on it, his grandma died. I saw her last summer. Thing is his father, which is an asshole and does illigal shit in his workshop, oh like making macaroni with rats eating at it or making dog, cat and fish food out of rotten meat, which he both sells to stores and we eat it. No one rat him out since he has a family to feed. Anyways, his father kept telling his mother, which is the grandmother of the guy:

VASKO MORI the TI EBAM MAJKTA IZLEZI NA TARASATA!

Or in translation: Vasko you fuckin bitcch get the fuck out on the balcony.

To his own mother(the father of the best friend).

I have plenty of stories to tell. I've been through alot, I can say that easily. Mental torture at school by other kids, and domestic disputes between family members every day. Besides that, I fear of telling my weight to people here in response they would call me names but fuck it so:

I'm 15 years of age, 187 cm tall or 6'1, and 330 pounds, or 150 kilograms.

Yes. That's right. That's not my fault either. Before I came to Canada, I wasn't fat at all. I started taking medication, which made me eat more, which thus made me into this fuckin monster I am now.

I'm trying to change from what society calls a retard or a dumbass or whatever, I am smart but I can't express it normally as well as the majority of people, so I'm trying to change from that to normal.

I admit I got alot of problems. Mentally, physiclly, socially, morally, etc.

Alot of problems... :roll:

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 17th, 2008, 4:34 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
I actually learned to talk to women msotly when Im drunk though, I can talk to them and approach theme asily when im intoxicated, but it never works anyway. I also got almsot beat up by a bunch of homeless teenagers and ex thugs for offering to bring this one girl home and trying to figure out who jacked me in the meantime while we were about to leave, and I lacked out again (she was young and all durnk and everything), before that I brought this grimy looking white girl who has peckerwood brothers who jacked me (what I was tyring to inquire) who i finegred while she fell asleep but she kind of guided my hand down with her eyes closed. Her pics:

http://a301.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 310ffc.jpg
http://a331.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 00071a.jpg
http://a899.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 3948ba.jpg

I still only did it with one woman and she was actually 39 and didnt even have breasts really, she was almsot flat chested and constantly bragged how she worked out and stuff, and I was so drunk I ahrdly felt anything. SHe was nasty though, but I was durnk and thats all i could get. I always have bad luck es[ with younger girls. ANyway the thing is I want to be able to smash people with weapons liek crowbars and such, I want to be just as violent if not more so than black people from like that movie gang tapes.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 17th, 2008, 4:45 pm

Is that you on the right in the first picture? :lol:

Well at least you got to finger this sweet looking mamma, while I haven't gotten pussy in years. :cry:

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 17th, 2008, 4:47 pm

oh and Ive probably been to about 7-10 fights the last year to 2 years or so. How cna u say Im making this up, all my stories are consistent form forum to forum if u notice as well as over time. I almost got killed basically a couple of times by this huge crew in this town (the one who gave me the blister for a week). After I attacked one of them for disrespecting me after trakcing him down adn stabbing another one as he and his friend tried to again attackme multiple people wise, they chased me in like a gorup of 10 where I had to hide in someone's backyard cause the only way for me to get to my car was through the way they were. I ran with a wrench in my hand cause it slwoed me down and amde me runa ckward when it was in my pocket,. I planned to use it against them but there were just too many and I figured theyd just use it against me. I also had a knife in the other pocket. I ended up trakcing one of the other ones later (3rd I could make out form the intiial ebatdown of me), and they ended up again running at me as I was fighting me ebfore i pulled a bald eout and got in my car and threw rockes through my window. I also got in a challenge fight with this mexican gangster who started pointing gang signs toward me with his grimy looking white friend as I asked what their problem was leading to a confrontation, till me and him went to this abcki alley to fight and he started backing out than when iw as about to leave sucker punched me right in the nose. This made my eyes water but I still charged at him before hsiw htie friend started charging me with a flash light and I ran toward my knife in my car (but theyw ere gone by then).

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 17th, 2008, 4:48 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:Is that you on the right in the first picture? :lol:

Well at least you got to finger this sweet looking mamma, while I haven't gotten pussy in years. :cry:
No, none of those pcitures are me.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 17th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Unbreakable wrote:

Good, cause that first guy was ugly as fuck. Or girl...

I have plenty of stories, most about my dad though, so just ask. :D

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 17th, 2008, 5:54 pm

Agreed. This is way beyond defending one's self, family, block, country, culture. This is straight pathological.
Christina Marie wrote:

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 17th, 2008, 6:04 pm

There are plenty of God centered free twelve-step programs out there when you're ready. Some are really good and some are a waste of time so you have to visit different ones and keep visiting until you find one that works for you. What you're saying here sounds good to me though. You're not still in the those are for pussies so I'm going to ride this out to the end mode. You should start going to them. They changed my life dramatically for the better when I was in my twenties. I credit them for saving my life and making me the man I am today to be honest.
flame_guards_member1 wrote:I'm trying to change from what society calls a retard or a dumbass or whatever, I am smart but I can't express it normally as well as the majority of people, so I'm trying to change from that to normal.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 17th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Haha.. so true. You're becoming a voice of reason Sentenza. I would tune in if you had your own radio show.
Sentenza wrote:I cant even take all this shit serious cause i have seen too many weird creatures on the internet. Every
forum has them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 17th, 2008, 9:59 pm

Unbreakable wrote:ANyway the thing is I want to be able to smash people with weapons liek crowbars and such, I want to be just as violent if not more so than black people from like that movie gang tapes.
That is very easy man. Just take a Sledge Hammer and swing it around in the next shopping mall and crack some skulls. :roll:

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 17th, 2008, 11:22 pm

if your going to run around smashing peoples skulls in you might as well do it as the crazy polish lunatic then be a crazy nazi racist. People will respect you more cause no one likes them nazis, not even nazis!!

my 2 cents

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 18th, 2008, 1:02 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Yeah, I threatened to kill people before over the net, and I really thought about doing it if I ever could. I never had a single fist fight, I wouldn't even call some pussy scuffles I had fist fights. I never made anyone bleed, but people have made me bleed, for example as a reflex in grade 7 I punched this guy on his chest and he slapped me across the mouth, making it bleed. :lol:

Other reflex moments I punched a kid that pissed me off(Victor Angelov) while I was back home in the back, where people kept telling me it might have killed him if I punched harder in that spot.

A funny thing is that another kid name Victor, which was in fact Victor Gavrilov, he pissed me off too, an arrogant little fu--, just like his dad, who I happen to see on the net one day when browsing for murders in my home town on Google. Guess what --- Attempted murder of Goran Gavrilov(his dad, which is an arrogant mafia fu-- that owns Kanal 77), some masked men beat his ass with metal pipes and even shot at him with a gun, in the same yard I went a few times to! This was crazy since I was randomly browsing through the shit.

Also, the US embassy and Voice Of America condemed the attack, which means they had something to do with it:

It would months after he pissed me and alot of other people off. Just goes to show you what goes around comes around.

I told a few people about this incedent, and one told me --- damn you black man, or in other words, you're cold. Maybe it was the thrill and happiness I had out of telling the wonderful story to people.

Also, another sad news, my best friend back home, who is kinda disabled with his left leg very skinny and had surgeries on it, his grandma died. I saw her last summer. Thing is his father, which is an ahole and does illigal shit in his workshop, oh like making macaroni with rats eating at it or making dog, cat and fish food out of rotten meat, which he both sells to stores and we eat it. No one rat him out since he has a family to feed. Anyways, his father kept telling his mother, which is the grandmother of the guy:

Or in translation: Vasko you fuckin bitcch get the fu-- out on the balcony.

I have plenty of stories to tell. I've been through alot, I can say that easily. Mental torture at school by other kids, and domestic disputes between family members every day. Besides that, I fear of telling my weight to people here in response they would call me names but fu-- it so:

Yes. That's right. That's not my fault either. Before I came to Canada, I wasn't fat at all. I started taking medication, which made me eat more, which thus made me into this fuckin monster I am now.

I'm trying to change from what society calls a retard or a dumbass or whatever, I am smart but I can't express it normally as well as the majority of people, so I'm trying to change from that to normal.

Like I said the first step is acknowleding them. You seem like you are. And we allllll have problems and anyone that says they dont is a liar. You seem like a strong person and what you go through only makes you stronger. Theres a huge difference from people who learn from what they experience and those that dont. Hang in there.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 18th, 2008, 1:24 am

Wayyyyy beyond and the above post shows it even more.
Old Shatterhand wrote:Agreed. This is way beyond defending one's self, family, block, country, culture. This is straight pathological.
Christina Marie wrote:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 18th, 2008, 1:26 am

Unbreakable wrote:

Good, cause that first guy was ugly as fu--. Or girl...

What?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2008, 5:49 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:^------------WEIRDO!!! FREAK!
Admit it. You are Invincibles Alter Ego complaining to yourself how you dont like yourself.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2008, 6:42 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Haha.. so true. You're becoming a voice of reason Sentenza. I would tune in if you had your own radio show.
hehe thanks :D

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 18th, 2008, 8:39 am

Christina Marie wrote:
Unbreakable wrote:

What?
That guy or girl in Unbreakable's first link of the pictures he posted, I meant.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 18th, 2008, 8:40 am

Christina Marie wrote:
Unbreakable wrote:

What?
That guy or girl in Unbreakable's first link of the pictures he posted, I meant.
On the right side of the picture.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 18th, 2008, 8:59 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:There are plenty of God centered free twelve-step programs out there when you're ready. Some are really good and some are a waste of time so you have to visit different ones and keep visiting until you find one that works for you. What you're saying here sounds good to me though. You're not still in the those are for pussies so I'm going to ride this out to the end mode. You should start going to them. They changed my life dramatically for the better when I was in my twenties. I credit them for saving my life and making me the man I am today to be honest.
flame_guards_member1 wrote:I'm trying to change from what society calls a retard or a dumbass or whatever, I am smart but I can't express it normally as well as the majority of people, so I'm trying to change from that to normal.

That's my problem. I haven't tried to do any of them or follow what they say, because I know what the result will be --- they don't work! Alot of them have steps that work, but I'm that far deep it's not only a fear it's like a mental condition, literaly crazy like and you can't change it. It's entrenched deep into my mind.

Just to show you what type of thing I have went, I'm the type of person that would get scared easily but most people because of my size don't think that. Yesteday, after I stopped posting here, I was gonna play some Monopoly I just bought with my mom. I was setting everything up, then all of a sudden I heard something outside my door, or near it. I thought I heard some black guy yelling and screaming things like 'Fuckin' bitcch' and 'I'm going to kill you!', then I heard slapping or hitting noises, I heard a girl screaming 'NO!', so as normally, I imagined this guy was literally beating on her and trying to kill her. Turns out it was a white guy called Darrel from the second floor above and across us, who is always usually happy and jokeful, like a little kid, but has a mental condition called Schitzofrenia and Paranoia, and is one of those guys from COTA Health, and usually goes every day or went every day when my mom was working in the office and just talked to her and joked around, so of course we got tired of it and told him to stop coming, but he still does, and my dad warned her about this that he might snap and do something to her and to not keep him coming there. The guy is a good hearted person, though, he gave me two geniune hockey pucks and a spiderman doll that head jiggles as a present, but this shit, damn...

So again this time, my dad came in the right moment. I turned on the camera at the front door which we have a as a channel to see what was going on, there he comes in out of nowhere coldly walking towards the guy, that was actually standing and blocking the elevator, and doing something like the people pulling eachother or something, my dad took him and dragged him off them, and made him sat down to calm himself.

I, on the other hand, was scared shitless with my heart beating like a rabbit and safe in my apartment behind a locked door, just from hearing all the comotion alone.

I asked my mom if she was scared, she said no I was just curious what was going on. I asked my dad if he was scared and how he could be so cold and calm when that happened, but I figured it out myself --- his years of really long and intense shotokan karate training, experiance in real life fights which some involved guns in, and his months of army training back home.

All the people inside the elevtaor shit themselves, he just walked in and pulled him off and shut him up. Another good thing my dad did inolving a violent incedent since the pitbull attack on those two ladies outside, which he saved and yet you want this story just tell me.

My point is while everyone wasn't that afraid, I was, and I didn't even see what happened.

Why am I this afraid? Was it that I suffered too much? Years of mental torture in school have led me to the breaking point alot of times. I have even thought about commiting school shootings, but then thought where was I going to find the guns and/or the money for the guns.

Also, I have tried some programs, I have visited and still visit phychiatrists to help me out. Thank god for this latest one he speaks my language and knows our Balkan mentality while at the same time knowing how to deal with it when it comes to the Canadian mentality, in this words, Canadians, which think your crazy even if you say something stupid.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2008, 9:09 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

A funny thing is that another kid name Victor, which was in fact Victor Gavrilov, he pissed me off too, an arrogant little fu--, just like his dad, who I happen to see on the net one day when browsing for murders in my home town on Google. Guess what --- Attempted murder of Goran Gavrilov(his dad, which is an arrogant mafia fu-- that owns Kanal 77), some masked men beat his ass with metal pipes and even shot at him with a gun, in the same yard I went a few times to! This was crazy since I was randomly browsing through the shit.

Also, another sad news, my best friend back home, who is kinda disabled with his left leg very skinny and had surgeries on it, his grandma died. I saw her last summer. Thing is his father, which is an ahole and does illigal shit in his workshop, oh like making macaroni with rats eating at it or making dog, cat and fish food out of rotten meat, which he both sells to stores and we eat it. No one rat him out since he has a family to feed. Anyways, his father kept telling his mother, which is the grandmother of the guy:

I have plenty of stories to tell. I've been through alot, I can say that easily. Mental torture at school by other kids, and domestic disputes between family members every day. Besides that, I fear of telling my weight to people here in response they would call me names but fu-- it so:

I think you are doing pretty good for a 15 year old Greek :lol: :lol: :lol:
No but seriously i can tell you are very smart, you just seem a little confused. Like Christina said, keep going, you have plenty of time to deal with all that shit and as you grow older you also grow stronger and more wise. And you will also find out that the problems havent even begun yet with 15 :lol:

Oh yea and fuck what society or other kids say. You are not in this world to please everyone and there will always be people trying to fuck with you. But thats their problem, not yours.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 18th, 2008, 9:20 am

Christina Marie wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Like I said the first step is acknowleding them. You seem like you are. And we allllll have problems and anyone that says they dont is a liar. You seem like a strong person and what you go through only makes you stronger. Theres a huge difference from people who learn from what they experience and those that dont. Hang in there.
Thank you. Alot of people, especially online, take me for the normal 15 year old that likes to get into fights with everyone etc. etc. and use my age as a means to shut me up and insult me because they think I'm stupid like normal 15 year olds and don't know anything.

So I did a test, especially with Johnny and another person on another board. I posted without insulting, they did it with insulting, and they're usually adults or in 20s or whatever.

Experiance. I have alot of that in nearly all fields except sex. :lol:

I know words that normal 15 year olds haven't heard of, even if they teach them in school they still don't know the meaning. If I ask a normal 15 year old when World War 2 started they won't know.

I know how adults think. When it comes to these programs like the one I went to yesterday, I know what they think. I like it especially when I was meeting with these two ladies before coming to the program which involved school:

One lady said: You need to motivate yourself to go to school.

So I said: When I go to school I lose that motivation.

So they said: Nothing. They didn't know what to say. One lady only said 'Ok.'

Makes me stronger. You got that right. But if I experiance what I did in elementary school right now, I snap instantly. That's what I said about that lady at Walmart. I snapped. Thank god it hasn't come to that, but I've always imagined myself literally killing some kid with my bare hands if I got into a fight with him.

I will hang in there for as long as it takes, hopefully nothing like what I just said will happen until then.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 18th, 2008, 9:40 am

Sentenza wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

I think you are doing pretty good for a 15 year old Greek :lol: :lol: :lol:
No but seriously i can tell you are very smart, you just seem a little confused. Like Christina said, keep going, you have plenty of time to deal with all that shit and as you grow older you also grow stronger and more wise. And you will also find out that the problems havent even begun yet with 15 :lol:

Oh yea and fu-- what society or other kids say. You are not in this world to please everyone and there will always be people trying to fu-- with you. But thats their problem, not yours.
Thank you for calling me smart. Alot of people usually think that when they have a conversation with me. :D

Yeah, not begun. I know what problems I have to deal with when I grow up because --- hey! --- here are my parents to bring all their problems to me, whether financial, marrital, social, personal, whatever so on and so fourth!

I know you have bills and things you have to pay which leave us with no money when it comes to shit I want to buy, where we have only money left over for food which doesn't even last us until the next paycheck. I know what it's like to have no money. I've known every time we got fired and have to find another job. I know because my parents spoke about that shit infront of me. My parents also argued and fought in front of me, which made my life even more depressing and fucked up. Alot more things I can't think of at the moment.

But then again, my dad is always here to cheer me up with his jokes.

That's what I try to think now, to not give a fuck what other kids or society says. I don't give a fuck what they think or say behind my back, but if they say it to my face, it's a different issue. Society.

Society:

>You need medication to calm you down which has numerous side effects like a bigger appitite --- 330 pounds.
>You have conduct disorders, where if they're in your record you will be treated like a criminal.
>You need to reguraly go to a phsychiatrist, which you can't talk to everything about because he'll either rat you to your parents anyways or the cops or to another authority figure with the Canadian government which has to do with health and try to take you away from your parents, which are my only last hope for living.
>You need to be thin! Work out! It's not so damn hard to go on the treadmill. Ok you fucking prick, I like to see you become 330 pounds, have no physical activity for 8 years, then try to work out and then you can tell me if it's hard or not to have an intense painful feeling in your arms that feels like your muscles are going to literally explode or get cramps(which I've gotten for no reason from time to time on my legs) after half a pushup. If your not thin and not fit in at school, expect to be called things like fatass, fat tub of lard, fat fuckin' piece of shit, be teased about liking twinkies and being born in the middle of one which I actually hate to eat, you have boobs!, fat with a ph, so on and so fourth, 10-20 times a minute for every single day during school time WITHOUT any retaliation.
>You have any problem with this country, then GYET OUUUT! We wish we could, but, we can't get a job back home. 35 percent of the people can tell you about that, so fuck you, I'm staying here, otherwise I wouldn't be here in the first place asshole!
>Being a woman in this country usually means you can make fun of, even hit or physically abuse a man that looks like a monster and everyone hates and will be at fault if he is bloody, bruised, broken --- but he's retaliated by hitting them back.
>If you aren't Hitler's dream of pure race being perfect perfect, something is wrong with you and you have some type of disorder. Live with it because it's in your record now, while back home it's called being normal.

Etc...

Ignore. That's the hardest thing to do. I guess I should ignore being stabbed with a knife or shot with a gun or sued for something stupid. I know what you mean though...

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 18th, 2008, 9:48 am

Oh I forgot about girls my age.

Find the perfect guy! He's cute and skinny and has muscles, and he's cool!

Let me tell you about that guy when you two turn 40 if your married. He has a beer gut. He is ugly as fuck. He has hair all over him. He drinks beer all the time. He stinks like shit. His dick can't go up when you two have sex. You will have alot of problems with him such as tell him to take up the garbage, he won't, and you will start an argument or a fight over it that might lead to your divorce. If you have kids, they'll give you alot of problems you'll think about calling nanny 9/11, and they'll ignore you and always yell or be pissed at you in their teenage years. If you have a daughter she'll think like you when you were young, she'll run off with some guy and get pregnant, which will run from her! Your husband, the cute little ass he once was, will threaten to kill him, possibly getting into a fight with him. Your problems will go on every day. You will have to do the dishes, vacum, clean, cook, everything while he sits on his fat ass and watches TV. Your fairy tale world in a few months will actually be misery and hell for the next 40 years just like most American or Canadian marriges.

That's another thing that pisses me off. They don't go after the guys who need it most --- me!

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”