Wigger Culture

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Wigger Culture

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 22nd, 2008, 6:55 am

Does the wigger culture dick ride african american culture?

Do wiggers have there own style of ebonics and hip hop or is it just all taken from africans?

Is wigger culture just another b*astard offshoot of african american culture?

I dont see them doing anything creative, i see them getting the same haircuts as africans, buying the same clothes as them, acting and copying them etc....

I dont think he have to be a wigger to hangout with africans especially the more rap/hip hop orientated ones. I wear track pants all the time and i think in my opinion im deeper then any wigger could possibly dream of lol. BUt thats for my city :D

Whats worse a uncle tom or wigger?

Are wiggers just european americans that are mad at there slutty girlfriends that go for african americans? So they copy the africans in hopes of being accepted?

what are your opinions of Wigger culture? Can this even be considered a culture?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 22nd, 2008, 10:41 am

All i know is, that this term only exists in the US. I have never heard about it before i came on here.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 22nd, 2008, 1:42 pm

Sentenza wrote:All i know is, that this term only exists in the US. I have never heard about it before i came on here.
Exists in Canada, too.

A wigger is a white person who acts, dresses, talks etc. black. Or wants to be black, or thinks he's black.

So:

That...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 22nd, 2008, 5:28 pm

Yeah, here in Canada..we have the term too, though it's often misused.

At my school, anyone who wears "decent" clothing(including me) such as Sean John, Phat Farm, Ecko, etc, gets called a wigger..which is BS. I'm not even white and get called a wigger by preppy kids and skateboarders all the time(not black though either). Now, I'll admit I walk around with a bit of a swagger and shit..but I kinda run that school, so that's another story :P

I could understand a straight white kid who don't do shit except smoke a bit of weed wearin straight gangsta shit and wearin gold chains(eww), but me getting called a wigger is a bit over the line..

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 22nd, 2008, 6:03 pm

who cares anymore

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 22nd, 2008, 8:38 pm

wigger seems like some offensive shit made up by white people, calling whites who emulate black urban culture white niggers...what kind of shit is that? Meaning you think black urban culture is nigger shit.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 22nd, 2008, 9:03 pm

perongregory wrote:wigger seems like some offensive shit made up by white people, calling whites who emulate black urban culture white niggers...what kind of shit is that? Meaning you think black urban culture is nigger shit.
When I was wearing hip hop clothing a while back, I never got called a wigger by white kids. Only by either Asian, Black, Brown etc. I don't know who invented the word though...

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 22nd, 2008, 9:07 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Yeah, here in Canada..we have the term too, though it's often misused.

At my school, anyone who wears "decent" clothing(including me) such as Sean John, Phat Farm, Ecko, etc, gets called a wigger..which is BS. I'm not even white and get called a wigger by preppy kids and skateboarders all the time(not black though either). Now, I'll admit I walk around with a bit of a swagger and shit..but I kinda run that school, so that's another story :P

I could understand a straight white kid who don't do shit except smoke a bit of weed wearin straight gangsta shit and wearin gold chains(eww), but me getting called a wigger is a bit over the line..
Well, damn...

I only use the term wigger for white people, and I never do anyways. I just say he or she(that's white, brown, asian) wants to be black, if he or she wears hip hop clothing and talks hip hop like and that's it.

I leave it to Americans to invent words which are the masters of it, in this case 'terrorist' or 'wigger'. Both came out of America. Macedonians are the masters of giving nicknames for people, though.. :lol:

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 23rd, 2008, 1:24 am

perongregory wrote:wigger seems like some offensive shit made up by white people, calling whites who emulate black urban culture white niggers...what kind of shit is that? Meaning you think black urban culture is nigger shit.
thats what it is point blank.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 23rd, 2008, 9:32 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
When I was wearing hip hop clothing a while back, I never got called a wigger by white kids. Only by either Asian, Black, Brown etc. I don't know who invented the word though...
I never got called it by blacks. Only whites.

And the funny thing now is I dont really dress "thug" or whatever. People call me that now because I speak up against racism. SMH.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 23rd, 2008, 10:52 am

you are very right.... white people are on some hatin shit because they dont like it when people dont want to be like them their isnt anything special about bein white to me i have the same boring ass shit fuck life as everyone else and really dont care anymore.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » April 23rd, 2008, 10:58 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:

you are very right.... white people are on some hatin shit because they dont like it when people dont want to be like them their isnt anything special about bein white to me i have the same boring ass shit fu-- life as everyone else and really dont care anymore.

if whites are so hateful, why are you constantly seeking acceptance and approval from them?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 23rd, 2008, 11:38 am

WIP wrote:
thats what it is point blank.
i dont think black culture is nigger culture, the only thing ive heard whites get called emulating blacks is wiggers so thats what im going to call them

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 23rd, 2008, 11:50 am

its another one of those things that are mainstream and has been accepted as a common word. Even whites who emulate blacks will themselves call themselves wiggers...

it is very self degrading to consider oneself a wigger or nigger..... on either side of the line or however you look at it

Sorry if my termonology is abusive to the image of whites emulating blacks, but like i said you dont have too be a copy to hangout with someone of the other ethnicity. I seriuously dont care if you think im on a hating trip or not..

Note: I used the words above for an example and my second post should not be seen as offtopic spamming.... there is just no edit button

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 23rd, 2008, 1:48 pm

justice league wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:

you are very right.... white people are on some hatin shit because they dont like it when people dont want to be like them their isnt anything special about bein white to me i have the same boring ass shit fu-- life as everyone else and really dont care anymore.

if whites are so hateful, why are you constantly seeking acceptance and approval from them?
Hahaha! I know where this is going to lead to.. :lol:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 23rd, 2008, 2:48 pm

The topic: Wigger Culture

Stay on it

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 23rd, 2008, 5:22 pm

justice league wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:

oXJmAuPs is white

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 23rd, 2008, 5:31 pm

seen some white people tryin ta do the dougie...funniest shyt i seen in my life....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 23rd, 2008, 5:32 pm

Young Deuce wrote:seen some white people tryin ta do the dougie...funniest shyt i seen in my life....
naw it wasnt as bad as this asian dude....lol....

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 23rd, 2008, 6:24 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:seen some white people tryin ta do the dougie...funniest shyt i seen in my life....
:lol:
Yeah i tried it too
not a good look ...............

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 23rd, 2008, 6:27 pm

if you stick up for the rights of others your not a wigger

if you listen to rap/hip hop music and live life like anyone else your not a wigger

if you grew up in the ghetto and your a product of your environment your not a wigger (mabye your a wigger if your a follower)

if you see a orange haired kid with an afro, then mabye that kid might be a wigger

That eliminates alot of people

With that being said i think wiggers are mostly idiots that do and say shit for attention, and need to be accepted and will go to great b*itch length to be accepted. Ive met whites that process those rap magazines mentally in a way that would make einstien retarded. They got all this shit for nothing and gotta look gangsta and i dont care how you want to look at it copy blacks.

Blues guitarists that were white were not nearly as dumb as most of the wiggers i know....lol. Mabye the white blues guitarists were the biggest wiggers of all, but then again thats a different kind of music that doesnt involve hoes, luxury cars, yachts, and mansions...lol

But on the other hand

If a white person is speaking out against his own ethnicity towards people of his own ethnicity then thats not a wigger but a b*itch.

in my opinion

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 23rd, 2008, 6:29 pm

If a white person is speaking out against his own ethnicity towards people of his own ethnicity then thats not a wigger but a b*itch.
fucking edit button i swear

when i say speaking out i mean in a way of total lack of respect and self hate towards the integrity of the peoples culture in question.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 23rd, 2008, 6:44 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
:lol:
Yeah i tried it too
not a good look ...............
lol....well i dont look right doin martial arts...i look like a crackhead doin yoga...naw j/p...lol...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 23rd, 2008, 7:58 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
#%@&#%@ edit button i swear

when i say speaking out i mean in a way of total lack of respect and self hate towards the integrity of the peoples culture in question.
what if a white says that a little something called "white pride" or "white power" is utter BS designed to stir up hate?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 23rd, 2008, 8:10 pm

A Ghost wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:

what if a white says that a little something called "white pride" or "white power" is utter BS designed to stir up hate?
That's different. It's obvious a white is being against racism, and it's obvious he's not a wigger. Why ask that question when it's so obvious? :wink:

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 23rd, 2008, 8:11 pm

A Ghost wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:

-there is no white pride nation please look at what you quoted

A_ghost your not a wigger
if you stick up for the rights of others your not a wigger

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 23rd, 2008, 10:01 pm

honestly i dont care what the fuck people think of me especially white folk if im a wigger to them woopty fuckin doo if its called dick riding black culture becuz im white then wut is the difference in emulating other white people? oh is it becuz my skin tone is white becuz dick riding is dick riding however gay that may sound either way you would be following something of some sort in my mind im just bein my own mutha fuckin self and taking part in a culture i was raised up in people in the street know the real deal fuck all these i wanna put in my 2 cents about people being what i want them to be BS in reality yall mutha fuckaz are the ones dick ridin acting like you are recruiting motha fuckaz to be clones of you if its that big of a deal stay in your own wak ass neighbor hoods and associate with your fellow white brethern at your local white picket fence neighborhood bitch family cookouts. :x BOOOYAHH

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 1:17 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:honestly i dont care what the fu-- people think of me especially white folk if im a wigger to them woopty fuckin doo if its called dick riding black culture becuz im white then wut is the difference in emulating other white people? oh is it becuz my skin tone is white becuz dick riding is dick riding however gay that may sound either way you would be following something of some sort in my mind im just bein my own mutha fuckin self and taking part in a culture i was raised up in people in the street know the real deal fu-- all these i wanna put in my 2 cents about people being what i want them to be BS in reality yall mutha fuckaz are the ones dick ridin acting like you are recruiting motha fuckaz to be clones of you if its that big of a deal stay in your own wak ass neighbor hoods and associate with your fellow white brethern at your local white picket fence neighborhood bitch family cookouts. :x BOOOYAHH
Ok..

?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 24th, 2008, 7:39 pm

whats the matter fuck boy cat got your tounge?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 8:10 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:whats the matter fu-- boy cat got your tounge?
No, what you said and how you said it was confusing for me, but I understand what your trying to say.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 25th, 2008, 2:36 am

-im curious from a cultural standpoint is Ebonics from white people mutually intelligible with Ebonics spoken by black people?

-can it even be considered a a separate culture?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 27th, 2008, 6:40 pm

no it isnt considered a different culture at all because when it all boils down to it, the way of doing things is still street culture maybe you should try to find another movement to bash on?

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”