Wigger Culture

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 2nd, 2008, 7:08 am

I was involved in the punk/hardcore scene (which was predominantly white) when I was younger. Nobody told me I was "acting white" because nobody pretended that punk/HC represented "white" culture the way people pretend that rap/hip hop is authentic black culture. It was understood that hardcore was a music scene, a youth subculture, nothing more. Also, nobody much cares if Mexicans are into traditionanlly white styles or movements like punk, death metal, skateboarding, etc. Nobody much cares if Mexicans are into black styles or movements for that matter. It's only when whites emulate blacks or blacks emulate whites that there's an issue. I think most white kids into gangsta rap just like that style. It's not about wanting to be African-American, per se.
what about a white person going around callin his freinds "niggers" for example

White person 1: hey man
White person 2: Sup ma nigger, whats happenin?
White person 1: what?


most of that stuff you mentioned was started or was created off of african musical arts, and even then the whites who indulge in that stuff dont go around callin each other my niggers, know what i mean.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 2nd, 2008, 7:18 am

old shattered hand is talking some real shit, i know people bash him hard for what he says. But some of his stuff is real first hand experiences we can learn somethings from him.

As for our binary code promoting fella
Wigger is a word used to describe a person who's emulating something they are not. Culture is a word used to describe behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group. Wigger is acting like something you're not, Culture is being a product of something you've lived through. Wigger Culture is an oxymoron, therefore this whole thread is a waste. You can't have a culture based on "pretending". It's like Super-hero Culture, or Vampire Culture. It doesn't exists, so thread over, I win
Wigger is a word used to describe a person who's emulating something they are not
Culture is being a product of something you've lived through
Wiggers dont have a culture, just like uncle toms. These people are taking other cultures as there own to meet there own needs. And as such dont experience the same experiences as other peoples of that culture would experience.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 2nd, 2008, 9:11 am

not everyone can be as cultured as you :lol: that shit is so funny keep that senseless jabber to yourself you are some cultured ass white guy who does not need to be apart of this forum you should go to stormfront they would gladly accept your ideaology. :o

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 2nd, 2008, 9:16 am

whiskeyjack wrote:
I was involved in the punk/hardcore scene (which was predominantly white) when I was younger. Nobody told me I was "acting white" because nobody pretended that punk/HC represented "white" culture the way people pretend that rap/hip hop is authentic black culture. It was understood that hardcore was a music scene, a youth subculture, nothing more. Also, nobody much cares if Mexicans are into traditionanlly white styles or movements like punk, death metal, skateboarding, etc. Nobody much cares if Mexicans are into black styles or movements for that matter. It's only when whites emulate blacks or blacks emulate whites that there's an issue. I think most white kids into gangsta rap just like that style. It's not about wanting to be African-American, per se.
what about a white person going around callin his freinds "niggers" for example

White person 1: hey man
White person 2: Sup ma nigger, whats happenin?
White person 1: what?


most of that stuff you mentioned was started or was created off of african musical arts, and even then the whites who indulge in that stuff dont go around callin each other my niggers, know what i mean.

I have a friend who runs around with drug dealers and shit like that back home. I don't know how many black friends he has, but he calls all his friends (me included) nigga. I despise it. I've told him to knock it off, and I've told him how saying it to the wrong person may end him up on the wrong end of a beat down. I don't care for it, and I think it's stupid. He can go around calling people that all he wants, but he has to accept the repercussion of it.

Like I said before "Wigger Culture" is nothing more then an oxymoron.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 2nd, 2008, 10:14 am

i give both my middle fingers to haters graciously

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2008, 6:23 pm

whiskey keeps spelling the N word wrong.......

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 2nd, 2008, 10:38 pm

white folk don act black..please...50 years ago ud be thinkin of lynchin us..now u wana act like us....wigga please!!!

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 3rd, 2008, 12:27 am

so i guess that means that you can move out of america stop speaking english and go back to africa? i think thats what it means since you wanna be white

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 3rd, 2008, 6:09 am

A Ghost wrote:whiskey keeps spelling the N word wrong.......
lol that depends on the person, i dont know what the difference between nigga and nigger is ive already mentioned this in another thread

white folk don act black..please...50 years ago ud be thinkin of lynchin us..now u wana act like us....wigga please!!!

i knew it wasnt only whites that thought this, and thats a good point

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 3rd, 2008, 8:21 am

ummm lets not start that argument about nigga and nigger....even tho its a difference in most black peoples eyes....but anyway i got some white homies that go around callin each otha crackaz...and i mean cracka not cracker.....

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 3rd, 2008, 8:28 am

Young Deuce wrote:ummm lets not start that argument about nigga and nigger....even tho its a difference in most black peoples eyes....but anyway i got some white homies that go around callin each otha crackaz...and i mean cracka not cracker.....
yes lets not go offtopic, if you want to attack me as a hater do it here

viewtopic.php?t=40038&start=40

that should answer anyones questions about my opinions of the word

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 3rd, 2008, 9:21 am

Young Deuce wrote:ummm lets not start that argument about nigga and nigger....even tho its a difference in most black peoples eyes....but anyway i got some white homies that go around callin each otha crackaz...and i mean cracka not cracker.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 3rd, 2008, 9:38 am

whats crackin honky?

oh not much peckerwood, just being a loaf of wonderbread you kno same old


Thats what a wigger should sound like :lol:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 3rd, 2008, 12:15 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:so i guess that means that you can move out of america stop speaking english and go back to africa? i think thats what it means since you wanna be white
ey u kno even if ur born and rasied in africa ud be speakin english right??

and you know america isnt orginaly white right??

and speaking a language doesnt make u a wanabe of the languages race/races...if i learn to speak chinese don mean i wana be chinese.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 3rd, 2008, 6:16 pm

quit trying to flip the script your just getting caught up in your own hype thats all it bothers you dont it thats all right you live by white boy politics you live in a now white country with asians black and mexicans scattered in everywhere you prolly believe in a white religion you live in a house designed and made by white architecture you pay for shit with money made by white own banks with paper money with white presidents faces on it. quit trying to come up with half ass excuses because i did the same thing and nobody cut me any slack so what makes you think you deserve that? because your black and white people should feel sorry 4 you?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 4th, 2008, 11:22 am

whiskeyjack wrote:
I was involved in the punk/hardcore scene (which was predominantly white) when I was younger. Nobody told me I was "acting white" because nobody pretended that punk/HC represented "white" culture the way people pretend that rap/hip hop is authentic black culture. It was understood that hardcore was a music scene, a youth subculture, nothing more. Also, nobody much cares if Mexicans are into traditionanlly white styles or movements like punk, death metal, skateboarding, etc. Nobody much cares if Mexicans are into black styles or movements for that matter. It's only when whites emulate blacks or blacks emulate whites that there's an issue. I think most white kids into gangsta rap just like that style. It's not about wanting to be African-American, per se.
what about a white person going around callin his freinds "niggers" for example

White person 1: hey man
White person 2: Sup ma nigger, whats happenin?
White person 1: what?


most of that stuff you mentioned was started or was created off of african musical arts, and even then the whites who indulge in that stuff dont go around callin each other my niggers, know what i mean.
HardCore was a predominatly white scene. Hardcore punk music wasn't based on black R'n'B like most early rock. My point was nobody cares if Latinos or Asians are down with traditionally white styles - metal, bikers, punk, goth etc. - it's only when whites are down with black styles that there's a big issue.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 4th, 2008, 6:02 pm

because most white people think they are better then everyone else.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 4th, 2008, 9:45 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:ummm lets not start that argument about nigga and nigger....even tho its a difference in most black peoples eyes....but anyway i got some white homies that go around callin each otha crackaz...and i mean cracka not cracker.....
yes lets not go offtopic, if you want to attack me as a hater do it here

viewtopic.php?t=40038&start=40

that should answer anyones questions about my opinions of the word
LMAO...wtf do you mean by that? attack you as a hater? i dont get it...lol...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 5th, 2008, 5:49 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:quit trying to flip the script your just getting caught up in your own hype thats all it bothers you dont it thats all right you live by white boy politics you live in a now white country with asians black and mexicans scattered in everywhere you prolly believe in a white religion you live in a house designed and made by white architecture you pay for shit with money made by white own banks with paper money with white presidents faces on it. quit trying to come up with half ass excuses because i did the same thing and nobody cut me any slack so what makes you think you deserve that? because your black and white people should feel sorry 4 you?
yea u right at some angels...but i ain leavin this land..this ain white man land fo shit..they might be majority but my black ass ain goin no where till i feelz like it

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 5th, 2008, 5:54 pm

i wish fo one day a wigger felt a niggaz pain.

how u gon immulate a style that comes with struggle u ain even kno about

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 5th, 2008, 9:29 pm

your just stupid and ignorant for trying to tell me what i feel and what i know im not talkin to your fuckin cryin feel sorry for me bitch ass no more fuckin get over yourself and quit being such an emotional wreck and embrace those who try and connect with you or your path to destruction is just going to keep on escalating downward into nothing.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 5th, 2008, 9:33 pm

as far as this wigger shit goes it means nothing and it is nothing only to black and white racists alike because they go hand in hand with each other i fuck with real black street people eveyday and none of them try and make me feel bad for who i am because to them i am stuck in the same situation they are and embrace me to make things easier on both of us not because of skin color

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 6th, 2008, 12:37 am

and then you walk ya ass home and they like......i dono why we hang with that boi, shit make me look bad...

im sorry to offend u "admitted wigger" but the niggaz in my hood don role like that.....u cant feel black man pain get over it...i ain lookin fo no ones pitty u crazy... i ain a bit sad...i don won over lose on that race topic.....i always mind mines...and i expect whats comin to me from a white man so i cud give a fuck what they do or not..besides that i been in all black complexes, projects, hoods thru out my whole life...and u kno how i kno wiggers ain sht

wigger isnt reall....ur dad was obviusly not a wigger and ur kids ain gon be wiggers too..its only one mixed up confused generation..it never passes down u kno why???? coz its damn FAKE.

u crazy thinkin macmini gon waste his time to get pitty....especialy from a wigger ...

wiggers are ashamement to they own race.....jst bcoz u live in the hood don mean u have to be a thug or a gangsta,
and second jst wiggers try soooooooo much harder coz they jst stick out and have more to prove.

man i think wiggers are worse than uncle toms...atleast uncle tom dick ridin faggs are copying someone who has a job and lives well...

wiggers are copping someone that is on hte downside....

u being white makes u born 1000% more advantaged than me.....whther ur mom works at mcdonalds or at the state house

i have wayyyy more respect for a descent white folk, white trash, bikers, snobby , racist white folks than a fuckin wigger..wtf is a wigger...i be posted waitin fo one to grill me so i can put my foot up his ass....in the name of all the niggaz that done died from the struggle

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » May 6th, 2008, 5:05 am

Mcminister wrote:i wish fo one day a wigger felt a niggaz pain.

how u gon immulate a style that comes with struggle u ain even kno about
How do you say this is your culture when your not even african american yourself?
Your born in africa...didnt you say?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 6th, 2008, 10:11 am

naah i was born in america, then i went back to africa lived there fo sometime n came back...i basicly don remember shit of bein born here ...i jst was told like how eveyrbody told where they born n shit..so it don make a difference...

i been in this country for a while...but it ain a difference...same struggle different place..but we all still black...its like jamaicans , haitians, trinnidad (the other lil unknown countries with black folks)same shit different accents dats buot it.....
if a jamaican dude with an accent dressed in a long T and said nigga no one wud find it wierd or nothin..but a WHITE BOI lol.(wheres that vomit smiley)

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 11:05 am

so what do you think about asians and other ethnic groups that are into hiphop culture?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 11:08 am

this thread really doesnt bother me anymore im white but i know i can dress in white boy clothes and talk like a regular white kid which i already do but im not gonna feel differently then i already do now.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 4:49 pm

and as for mcminister i think he knows what he is and you definetly deserve whatever some badass white person does to you becuz you are just an ignorant racist BIAAAAAAAAATCH who deserves nothing good in life i wish you the worst of everythng hell has to offer crispy burnt sub tropical african ass because me and my black folk i know dont roll like that.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 4:49 pm

thats why i dont like the south period

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 4:50 pm

everything thats seeps up north is garbage from culture to racists ass views

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 6th, 2008, 6:28 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:and as for mcminister i think he knows what he is and you definetly deserve whatever some badass white person does to you becuz you are just an ignorant racist BIAAAAAAAAATCH who deserves nothing good in life i wish you the worst of everythng hell has to offer crispy burnt sub tropical african ass because me and my black folk i know dont roll like that.
uuuhhhh....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 6th, 2008, 7:19 pm

A Ghost wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:and as for mcminister i think he knows what he is and you definetly deserve whatever some badass white person does to you becuz you are just an ignorant racist BIAAAAAAAAATCH who deserves nothing good in life i wish you the worst of everythng hell has to offer crispy burnt sub tropical african ass because me and my black folk i know dont roll like that.
uuuhhhh....
check yourself first before u judge ..or call someone an ignorant racist



fo the record i ain dark my wigga

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”