Whats White Boy Culture?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Whats White Boy Culture?

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 1st, 2008, 10:15 pm

what is it that white people have to do, to take in to be considered white? whats the basis of the culture? what does it signify? what does being white mean? does it mean you owe another white person your life because your skin is pastey white like theres or is there like a brotherhood or something?why does it bother white people when other white people arent interested in white society? what does a white person do that has no basis background with a white family what are they supposed to identify with?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 1st, 2008, 10:20 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_culture

thats not very informative i dont think there is a basis for white culture because there is too many different cultures that are amongst people with the caucasian skin tone and i have roots in none of them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 2nd, 2008, 4:28 am

I think basically that culture has nothing to do with skin color.
You got Russian Culture, Mongolian Culture, Zulu Culture, Mexican Culture, American Culture, Iranian/Persian Culture Christian Culture, Islamic Culture and so on and sometimes these also overlap, like you have Russian Muslims (about 20 Million Muslims in Russia) and Russian Christians etc.
I think it has to do with the way you were raised, the environment you grew up in and what you were taught.
Cultural assimilation happens when two different kind of people come together and influence each other. Its pretty normal and has always been happening. Thats the way all the cultures we know of today have come into existance.

Lets take one random example...Hungary which is in the countries language called "Magyarország".
The Magyars, were central asian nomad tribes which came to Europe invading and looting. They settled down in that area and most of them became Christians, while their language is still of Asian origin and many Hungarians still have central asian ancestry. Thats just one among many examples.
I think Punamusta might now more about that since Finns and Hungarians have common ancestry i think.
If cultural intermixing would be banned we would have to wipe Hungary out, cause basically asians mixed with europeans.

So that being said i dont think that "white" or "black" culture exist. We also do not speak of "yellow" culture but we speak of Asian culture. Theres a difference.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 2nd, 2008, 6:58 am

there is no white boy culture

people type white, black people so they dont have to type (European descent Americans) all the time etc

examples of white cultures are:

finnish, and polish culture
what is it that white people have to do, to take in to be considered white?
your culture, the colour of my skin is beige, olive and in the summer im darker then most non-whites, but im still considered white. mabye its my skull structure and blue eyes.

Your already considered white, according to any definition because you don't qualify as a visible minority

whats the basis of the culture? what does it signify?
your heritage, who you are. Everyone in the Americas didn't come from one place to this one place. We all have our roots, and its best to learn from our own family(s) past so we don't repeat the same mistakes as them (like coming to north america :roll:

Like a polish person becoming a nazi, like a white dude wig gin out and saying "nigger" to his friends. These are people who lost a sense of themselves, and crossed lines they shouldnt because they are and never will be these people but only choose to be like these people because it gets them respect or instills fear in other people.
what does being white mean?
i dont know maybe white means you dot your "i" 's, pronounce your "er" s, i dont know.
does it mean you owe another white person your life because your skin is pastey white like theres or is there like a brotherhood or something?
No but when you go around disrespecting and self hating on what you say you are, an apology might be in order to the other people who are of that culture.

(this was a big reason for singling you out in the last thread)
why does it bother white people when other white people aren't interested in white society?
theres different classes of white society, lower, middle upper you have to be more specific. White society could mean anything, like rural or urban societies. Secret societies i don't know what u mean
what does a white person do that has no basis background with a white family what are they supposed to identify with?
read a book, you obviously know what you are of origination so learn more about who your people are. Wouldn't you like to be like those people in the community who know who they are and appreciate there heritage?

Learn Learn Learn, start with ready history books and then maybe if you want to learn one of the languages. When you learn more about yourself you will know what i mean.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 2nd, 2008, 9:03 am

i have no background i know my ancestry consist of many different things not one european heritage but like 5 of them mixed in with native american blood so there by itself excludes me from accepting anything as my culture other then what i have already created as life for myself.family wise my own flesh and blood dont give a fuck about me so i say fuck them bitches all of them are sell outs.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 2nd, 2008, 9:06 am

fuck all this heritage shit i come from god it seems like everyone has forgot that

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 2nd, 2008, 9:25 am

White culture, Black culture, Red culture, Blue culture, they're all figments of your imagination. Culture isn't based on your skin colour. It comes from your family and your history. Once you define what White or Black culture is, you automatically take those that you feel fall into that category and define their culture without doing what is essential in determining culture in the first place, getting to know the person. Individuals define their culture, not skin colour.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 2nd, 2008, 10:08 am

haha this boy is a philosophical genius

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2008, 6:18 pm

Eating mayonaiise, floating around on a yacht and laughing about how much we love being introl of the planet......

:lol: just playin

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2008, 6:19 pm

EDIT

"In control of the planet"

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 2nd, 2008, 10:32 pm

A Ghost wrote:Eating mayonaiise, floating around on a yacht and laughing about how much we love being incontrol of the planet......

hahahahahahahhhah

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 2nd, 2008, 11:11 pm

:lol: Man, there are a lot of white cultures! Not just 1 white culture, so people need to stop acting so ignorant. We are all humans.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 3rd, 2008, 11:34 am

In the contemporary US, white basically means Europeans and other groups considered racially related to Europeans - Armenians, Persians, some Arabs. It's not really about skin color. There are white skinned Asians who would never be considered white in the US.

There's definately no one "white" culture.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 3rd, 2008, 12:23 pm

silencioso he obviusly means cocasians ..and yes white is bout skin color ..white is cocaision
just like how black is negro

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 3rd, 2008, 3:36 pm

Mcminister wrote:silencioso he obviusly means cocasians ..and yes white is bout skin color ..white is cocaision
in america in my opinion white things have been merged to mean one thing, which is wrong

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 3rd, 2008, 5:59 pm

american indians said that the white man with no culture would soon parish :shock:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 4th, 2008, 11:32 am

Mcminister wrote:silencioso he obviusly means cocasians ..and yes white is bout skin color ..white is cocaision
I understand white means Caucasian but being Caucasian isn't really based on skin color. It's based on what part of the world your from.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 5th, 2008, 9:24 am

Sentenza wrote:I think basically that culture has nothing to do with skin color.
You got Russian Culture, Mongolian Culture, Zulu Culture, Mexican Culture, American Culture, Iranian/Persian Culture Christian Culture, Islamic Culture and so on and sometimes these also overlap, like you have Russian Muslims (about 20 Million Muslims in Russia) and Russian Christians etc.
I think it has to do with the way you were raised, the environment you grew up in and what you were taught.
Cultural assimilation happens when two different kind of people come together and influence each other. Its pretty normal and has always been happening. Thats the way all the cultures we know of today have come into existance.

Lets take one random example...Hungary which is in the countries language called "Magyarország".
The Magyars, were central asian nomad tribes which came to Europe invading and looting. They settled down in that area and most of them became Christians, while their language is still of Asian origin and many Hungarians still have central asian ancestry. Thats just one among many examples.
I think Punamusta might now more about that since Finns and Hungarians have common ancestry i think.
If cultural intermixing would be banned we would have to wipe Hungary out, cause basically asians mixed with europeans.

So that being said i dont think that "white" or "black" culture exist. We also do not speak of "yellow" culture but we speak of Asian culture. Theres a difference.
First of all, I agree with you once again. Talking about "white culture", "black culture", etc. is nonsense. As you said, culture isn't based on someone's skin colour, but environment. Maybe it seems fit to use these terms in USA and think that the rest of the world is built the same way, but looking these things from here it don't hold any truth. If you travel through Europe with your eyes open, you'll see different culture every time you cross the border - yet majority of the people are white skinned, no matter where you go. Same in Africa, but with black skinned people.

Secondly about Hungarians... Yes, they truly are from the east. And we Finns share a same ancestories with them, but from the way back, something like 3000 years ago. At that time Finno-Ugrian tribes/nations lived at the same area that can be seen from this map -> http://mek.oszk.hu/01900/01993/html/index26.html So from the both sides of the Ural mountains, people started to migrate into area known as Europe.

Furthermore, here's a family tree of Uralian and Finno-Ugric peoples that I found if someone is interested:
http://mek.oszk.hu/01900/01993/html/index24.html

^ "Finnugorok" means "Finno-Ugrian", and following down that line you can see how Finno-Ugrian nations/tribes are related under the Uralian ancestories ("Urali Népek").

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 5th, 2008, 9:29 am

A Ghost wrote:Eating mayonaiise, floating around on a yacht and laughing about how much we love being introl of the planet......

Hahaha! That's pretty much the stereotype of the Swedish-speaking people living here in Finland. Just chance the word "planet" to a "Finland", and there it is :D

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm

Silencioso wrote:
I understand white means Caucasian but being Caucasian isn't really based on skin color. It's based on what part of the world your from.

naah bro, its based on ur Race..well yea ur right but not really coz in 2008 u can be from anywehre and be from any race

but wen people say WHITE they mean caucasian ...even in africa htere is pink ass sunburn white folks n htey stay reffered to as white....

u can b tanned but still be caucaisan too its not wehere ur from..and tehy can determine ur race by lookin at ur skull coz caucasians and other races are built different

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 5th, 2008, 9:36 pm

race is a test from god to see if you judge another person by there appearance rather then by there character. when are people gonna get their shit together

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 5th, 2008, 10:27 pm

Mcminister wrote:
Silencioso wrote:

naah bro, its based on ur Race..well yea ur right but not really coz in 2008 u can be from anywehre and be from any race

but wen people say WHITE they mean caucasian ...even in africa htere is pink ass sunburn white folks n htey stay reffered to as white....

u can b tanned but still be caucaisan too its not wehere ur from..and tehy can determine ur race by lookin at ur skull coz caucasians and other races are built different
Did you know that in the US, Middle Easterners and North Africans are also counted as white?
White American (often used interchangeably with "Caucasian American"[3] and within the United States simply "white") is an umbrella term officially employed by the United States Census Bureau, Office of Management and Budget and other U.S. government for the classification of American citizens or resident aliens "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa". Included in the category is half of the Hispanic and Latino American population in 2006.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg/1997standards.html

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 6th, 2008, 12:40 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:race is a test from god to see if you judge another person by there appearance rather then by there character. when are people gonna get their shit together
and what are wealth, appearance, name, and the 32000 things u can get judged off instead of ur character..a test from GOD

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 11:00 am

i used race and character because in this world they seem to be the biggest dividers after that i would think it would be wealth but my biggest point i try to stress the most is that this hatin shit has got to stop.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 6th, 2008, 1:06 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:i used race and character because in this world they seem to be the biggest dividers after that i would think it would be wealth but my biggest point i try to stress the most is that this hatin shit has got to stop.
Race and wealth are dividers. People will change their character if it means fitting in or being accepted.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 4:43 pm

fitting in or being accepted never matterd to me because quite honestly im a loner so my personality makes me and lets me be better off when i just dont associate with anyone or anything not to my own agenda.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 6th, 2008, 6:21 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:i used race and character because in this world they seem to be the biggest dividers after that i would think it would be wealth but my biggest point i try to stress the most is that this hatin shit has got to stop.
You dont seem to be racist.

That is good.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 6th, 2008, 6:29 pm

A Ghost wrote:
You dont seem to be racist.

That is good.
-edit-

I take that back.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 9:11 pm

honestly dont care anymore im being white remember everyone

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 9:12 pm

or what am i supposed to be :?:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 9:15 pm

being mislead with the wrong antics is a bitch isnt it? i know becuz i was taught first hand

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 6th, 2008, 9:18 pm

everybody in this thread and forum are racist as fuck i dont see how its any different from stormfront especially with mcministers black kkk ass views fake ass malcolm x and ghost would sell me out in a minute to suck on mcfuckheads big fat black shlong because he is a bitch