Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 16th, 2008, 10:57 am

whiskeyjack wrote:the question is do we keep it natural or get into gene splicing? can problems arise from gene splicing compared to selective breeding?

me im for selective breeding with our plants and animals, fu-- this gene splicing shit it aint natural
sorry fucked up im using a very small window to post with, im at the office doin spreadsheets lol and am tryin to look busy at the same time as working lol

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: May 31st, 2008, 4:27 pm

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » May 31st, 2008, 4:40 pm

ft77h wrote:Overtaking our communities and neighborhoods and turning them into Mexico!

Anybody tired yet of pressing #1 for English, waiting in long ass lines behind people who are here illegally? Fight our children in schools for food and education. Taking up space in our hospitals. What the hell?
Most illigals I kno are nice ass good ppl who just want an oppurtunity at something better an the only way they could get here is illigally. Your on a f***in gang site an your complaining about ppl breaking the law to help there families? If you think East LA looks like mexico why don't you actually visit a real mexican barrio. Filled with dead dogs on the side of the street an wild west shootouts in broad daylight every day an dirt roads. Stop b1tching about it. if you don;t like it than move.

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: May 16th, 2008, 5:04 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 31st, 2008, 11:44 pm

or actually take action and ship there bitch asses off

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by alexalonso » June 1st, 2008, 12:25 am

get used to it people. the new large group are Mexicans, and they are here to stay. Whether they are legal or illegal, it is no different from any other group that has come here to the US.

In the 1800s when the white man needed labor in the western non slave states, they used the Chinese and then tried to make him illegal with the Chinese Exclusion Acts of 1882 (i think) and if you get a chance to read the newspapers of that time period, they said that the Chinese were going to take over the country if we didnt stop them.

Americans have always feared foreigners, they tried to shut down the Japanese, and now they are trying to shut down Mexicans. In fact proposition 187 in 1994 in California was the "Mexican Exclusion Act of 1994."

Americans hated the Irish when they came here in large numbers, then they hated Italians, then Jews. And when Black decided to leave the south to go north and west, they hate Blacks coming into those neighborhoods, now Mexicans and Salvadoreans are the target of hate, and it is just a cycle of ethnic succession that all large cities go through, so get used to it and try to adapt the best you can.

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Unread post by TomTom » June 2nd, 2008, 6:02 am

i dont know alonso..u see i have no prob w/ eses but the state of oklahoma seems to have a huge prob w/ them..it's called HB 1804..if yall think im lying look it up..OKC and TULSA have already used this law to deport several thousands of illegals from oklahoma..not only that but the others illegals in OK are getting the hell out here cauze they had no idea the law was that strict. not only that, but politicians in my state wanna pass another law that makes it illegal JUST TO BE A GANGMEMBER, and they are pointing the finger more at hispanic gangs then black gangs even tho we outnumber them in OK..it's blatant racism at its best but thats what happens w/ you live in the bible belt..

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 6th, 2008, 8:34 pm

ft77h wrote:Overtaking our communities and neighborhoods and turning them into Mexico!

Anybody tired yet of pressing #1 for English, waiting in long ass lines behind people who are here illegally? Fight our children in schools for food and education. Taking up space in our hospitals. What the hell?
Oh dont even get me started here lol

ft77h
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: May 11th, 2008, 7:00 pm
Location: Florence & Normandie

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by ft77h » August 17th, 2008, 11:12 pm

This forum might as well be occupied by a bunch of Communists led by yours truly the biggest racist of them all!

BTW- If I move 1st, I win as I know where U R!

Chew on that 4 a while.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by razbojnik » August 23rd, 2008, 7:15 pm

I love Mexicans. They are there to stay, I support them.

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: June 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 23rd, 2008, 9:22 pm

razbojnik wrote:I love Mexicans. They are there to stay, I support them.
Username: razbojnik
Location: The Balkans
Occupation: Businessman

Just out of curiosity, have you ever met one there in the Balkans? And what do you know about the effects of illegal immigration on Los Angeles anyways?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by razbojnik » September 25th, 2008, 7:16 am

Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:
razbojnik wrote:I love Mexicans. They are there to stay, I support them.
Username: razbojnik
Location: The Balkans
Occupation: Businessman

Just out of curiosity, have you ever met one there in the Balkans? And what do you know about the effects of illegal immigration on Los Angeles anyways?
I lived in Toronto for the past 8 years. Yes, I know. Street gangs, crimes, and the harder more physical jobs for the illigal immigrants, oh and drugs, as well as the economy being stimulated more cause you pay 1 cent per hour and get more productivity than the regular citizen.

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: June 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 25th, 2008, 8:37 am

razbojnik wrote:
Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:
razbojnik wrote:I love Mexicans. They are there to stay, I support them.
Username: razbojnik
Location: The Balkans
Occupation: Businessman

Just out of curiosity, have you ever met one there in the Balkans? And what do you know about the effects of illegal immigration on Los Angeles anyways?
I lived in Toronto for the past 8 years. Yes, I know. Street gangs, crimes, and the harder more physical jobs for the illigal immigrants, oh and drugs, as well as the economy being stimulated more cause you pay 1 cent per hour and get more productivity than the regular citizen.
I don't know anything about Toronto other than it is a city in Canada. But I can tell you about Los Angeles and how it quickly went from a mixed urban agrian jewel to a slimy sprawling crime hole as a result of immigration. I can tell you about immigrant networks that took over entire industries Americans once did locking out young people from jobs that traditionally got them their first car and put some money in their pockets and adults that didn't have blue/white collar skills. I can tell you how the schools degraded from centers of learning that taught measurable aptitudes in pre-college math, english, science, electronics, engineering, etc... to failing dumbed down ideological centers that barely teach kids anything anymore except modern liberalism and even they have something approximating a 50% dropout rate today and how millions of latino immigrants rushing the area since 1930 are the reason for that. I can explain how bad white kids, who make up only 9% of LAUSD student body this year have it and how good it was for their grandparents growing up here. I don't know much about Toronto but I know Los Angeles.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by razbojnik » September 30th, 2008, 3:20 pm

Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:I don't know anything about Toronto other than it is a city in Canada. But I can tell you about Los Angeles and how it quickly went from a mixed urban agrian jewel to a slimy sprawling crime hole as a result of immigration. I can tell you about immigrant networks that took over entire industries Americans once did locking out young people from jobs that traditionally got them their first car and put some money in their pockets and adults that didn't have blue/white collar skills. I can tell you how the schools degraded from centers of learning that taught measurable aptitudes in pre-college math, english, science, electronics, engineering, etc... to failing dumbed down ideological centers that barely teach kids anything anymore except modern liberalism and even they have something approximating a 50% dropout rate today and how millions of latino immigrants rushing the area since 1930 are the reason for that. I can explain how bad white kids, who make up only 9% of LAUSD student body this year have it and how good it was for their grandparents growing up here. I don't know much about Toronto but I know Los Angeles.
LOL I see...

Ok here's our problem...

America has a problem with illigal immigration, the Mexicans are the problem, drugs, gangs, shooting, mafia blah blah and taking over the country like you said...

We(Macedonia) have a problem with illigal immigration, the Albanians are the problem, drugs, gangs, shooting, mafia blah blah and taking over the country like you said....

Yet America supports the idea of the Albanians taking over our country for reasons unknown while they oppose illigal immigration in their own country at the same time, or do they???

From a civilian's point of view, illigal immigration fucked our beloved land up. From a politician's point of view, illigal immgration made me even wealthier.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by Sentenza » September 30th, 2008, 5:52 pm

razbojnik wrote:I love Mexicans.
Me too, especially their beer is good :P
But thats not what its about. I cant be bothered to go to much into detail about this again, but the root cause of illegal immigration are the economical dynamics of the world.
Maybe there are some exceptions. But mexicans come to the US for the same reasons as Africans to Europe.
The protectionist policy of European governments and the US government destroys the agricultural sector in Mexico and Africa. So people end up in bitter poverty/are starving and try to make a living elsewhere. That is a normal process, we would do the same. Now if we want to change that, we have to address that.
In addition, in Germany after WW2, germany hired millions of guest workers in Turkey, Italy and Greece etc. because there was a shortage of working men, because they had died in WW2.
Those people came and they stayed. They helped building up this country but are now considered a problem. Difficult situation. I am against kicking them out, but i am also against illegal immigration.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 267
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 11:11 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 5th, 2009, 6:41 pm

ft77h wrote:Overtaking our communities and neighborhoods and turning them into Mexico!

Anybody tired yet of pressing #1 for English, waiting in long ass lines behind people who are here illegally? Fight our children in schools for food and education. Taking up space in our hospitals. What the hell?

Hey MR.Ignorant,if your going to rant about illegal aliens,keep about illegal aliens.There are illegal aliens from Belize that I know personally.So keep it to illegal alien.Hey,Baldwin Village USE to be a exclusive area and then the AFRICANS came and well you know.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 1st, 2009, 4:37 pm

what i dont get is why are there immigrants that think they can use HIV as a weapon???? Then half the time they get no media coverage, even though like 40 females have been infected by HIV.... Its like the government doesnt want us to know about these individuals

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 267
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 11:11 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 27th, 2009, 9:38 am

alexalonso wrote:get used to it people. the new large group are Mexicans, and they are here to stay. Whether they are legal or illegal, it is no different from any other group that has come here to the US.

In the 1800s when the white man needed labor in the western non slave states, they used the Chinese and then tried to make him illegal with the Chinese Exclusion Acts of 1882 (i think) and if you get a chance to read the newspapers of that time period, they said that the Chinese were going to take over the country if we didnt stop them.

Americans have always feared foreigners, they tried to shut down the Japanese, and now they are trying to shut down Mexicans. In fact proposition 187 in 1994 in California was the "Mexican Exclusion Act of 1994."

Americans hated the Irish when they came here in large numbers, then they hated Italians, then Jews. And when Black decided to leave the south to go north and west, they hate Blacks coming into those neighborhoods, now Mexicans and Salvadoreans are the target of hate, and it is just a cycle of ethnic succession that all large cities go through, so get used to it and try to adapt the best you can.

Yeah your right. Whites ALWAYS feared foreigners because first they were non white,they wouldnt assimilate,and they will be very liberal.

White people have no business controlling what other people do or say but they always love getting into other peoples business,

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » October 7th, 2009, 9:07 am

the immigrants coming to Canada are loaded with money...

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by alexalonso » October 25th, 2012, 10:54 pm

The issues of illegal citizens, Hispanic mainly, rarely came up during the campaign. Mitt Romney does not want to touch it and Obama didnt do what he said he would do regarding the Dream Act.

k001869
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: March 22nd, 2013, 6:43 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re:

Unread post by k001869 » March 22nd, 2013, 7:52 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Come back proper when you get your history right Ice. We aren't immigrants. We are citizens. And our ancestors came here legally. If you want to be the caretaker for the world fine. We'll just send the 20 million illegals wandering the country over to your place. I hope you have enough beans and rice to feed them all.
Ice wrote:Funny thread...most of yall are probably third or fourth generation Americans and yall are calling other people illegal fools, immigrants and all that...America was found by immigrants, people who left their countries...so every single one of you is an immigrant in some way, trace your roots, whether it's Europe, Africa or South America. People who come to the States are usually people who are looking for a better life and I would never criticize a human being for trying to pursue happyness...the only way I can understand some of your anger is if you're talkin about people who are not even trying to learn English, get familiar with the culture and obey the laws of the United States of America
[/quotA

Are you sure they didnt sneak in through Canada like many so called legal immigrants from Europe did?

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”