Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
ft77h

Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by ft77h » May 11th, 2008, 7:13 pm

Overtaking our communities and neighborhoods and turning them into Mexico!

Anybody tired yet of pressing #1 for English, waiting in long ass lines behind people who are here illegally? Fight our children in schools for food and education. Taking up space in our hospitals. What the hell?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 11th, 2008, 9:08 pm

yeah its BS i said the same exact thing plus some other shit but its not only the illegal mexicans i dont like, i dont like other gaijin period wether they are white black asian or whatever else their is that come here illegaly because a vast majority of them are my ancestors came here legit and i think that they should be made to do the same it fuckin annoying to think about our economy and everything else americans have worked for is going to shit because we want to let foreigners come in and get shit even natives dont get. another thing that annoys me is the negro and latino college fund stuff if im so priveledged because im white then what am i getting that is so special. i feel like everything is a double standard for white people nowadays.

ft77h

Illegals Messin Up My Hood

Unread post by ft77h » May 11th, 2008, 9:27 pm

Been living off Florence & Normandie for many many years. Lived through '65 Watts and "92 L.A. Riots.

Yeah, all illegals of all races need not get infront of our home growns. However my hood is overun with Illegals that are 99% spanish speaking fools that don't respect nones rules laws or property. I'm livin this shit right here and now and am sick & tired of it. FED UP!!!

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 11th, 2008, 11:02 pm

yeah it BS they need to o back to there own countrys and work on building there own places and building up their own economy because they are destryoing ours and are sucking all of our resources that the working american citizens built and made and now its all going to shit to people who do not deserve it

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Where is the OUTRAGE over Illegal Aliens?

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 12th, 2008, 1:50 pm

I would be happy to discuss it with you but you need more than 2 posts first. Peace.
ft77h wrote:Overtaking our communities and neighborhoods and turning them into Mexico!

Anybody tired yet of pressing #1 for English, waiting in long ass lines behind people who are here illegally? Fight our children in schools for food and education. Taking up space in our hospitals. What the hell?

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 12th, 2008, 7:31 pm

alright pretend i said what he said ^^^^

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 12th, 2008, 7:39 pm

illigals dont have to learn english its why there called illigals.

A community should identify legal citazens harbouring illiegals if the situation can begin to be controlled in my opinion

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 12th, 2008, 10:52 pm

if they leave who is gon do all the hard labour?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 12th, 2008, 11:59 pm

the lazy ass people who live in section 8 and live off welfare

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » May 13th, 2008, 12:19 am

the SW and California was TAKEN from Mexicans. you all pro americans forget about that. so its a case of the chickens comin home to roost.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2008, 6:31 am

-are we talkin about immigrants or illigals?
-are we talkin about european or american illigals?

ft77h

Unread post by ft77h » May 13th, 2008, 8:02 am

More than 2 posts required for dialogue? That's a joke yes, no?

Chickens come on then to roost cuz I got a bird dog along with...

Take our streets back one at a time, house by house, block by block, street by street.

I'll soon be giving church services for my home grownz'

Call it whatever the phuk u want, illegals, illegal immigrants, illegal peons, ILLEGAL P.E.R.I.O.D.!!!

There's no phukin' telephone option to press 3 for European, or 4 for Chinese or 5 for Russian Cuz' them illegal immigrant fools are at least smart enough to learn to speak our language.

RESPECT me, my family, my home and my property. Respect my phukin' country, Respect my Hood' and Community.

I gotta piece a shit "houseful" of spanish speaking illegal phukin' neighbors that jumped my fence while I was at "WORK" and stold my garden tools, all of them, my shovels, rakes, brooms, 2 brand new 50 foot pieces of garden hose and brand new nozzle. AND $600 worth of weights that I train with. MF's don't respect shit. Not our laws, our culture, our property, Nothin'!!!

MF!!!

Any of you alll bout had enuff yet???

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 13th, 2008, 8:27 am

The SW and California was taking by Mexico from the Native Americans. In fact, up to 70% of the native american population just in California died as a result of the Spanish-Mexican invasion. Google an article titled: Mexicans Deserve Our Country More Than We Do?
WIP wrote:the SW and California was TAKEN from Mexicans. you all pro americans forget about that. so its a case of the chickens comin home to roost.

ft77h

Unread post by ft77h » May 13th, 2008, 9:31 am

Mcminister wrote:if they leave who is gon do all the hard labour?
The same people who used to do it for a decent wage, Home Grown Americans!!!

Jobs that used to pay an American 10-30 dollars an hour are being done by Illegals now for 7-15 an hour.

Thats a lot of money to them as some only make 20 dollars in one whole week back in their countries.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » May 13th, 2008, 10:13 am

Funny thread...most of yall are probably third or fourth generation Americans and yall are calling other people illegal fools, immigrants and all that...America was found by immigrants, people who left their countries...so every single one of you is an immigrant in some way, trace your roots, whether it's Europe, Africa or South America. People who come to the States are usually people who are looking for a better life and I would never criticize a human being for trying to pursue happyness...the only way I can understand some of your anger is if you're talkin about people who are not even trying to learn English, get familiar with the culture and obey the laws of the United States of America

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 13th, 2008, 10:22 am

Come back proper when you get your history right Ice. We aren't immigrants. We are citizens. And our ancestors came here legally. If you want to be the caretaker for the world fine. We'll just send the 20 million illegals wandering the country over to your place. I hope you have enough beans and rice to feed them all.
Ice wrote:Funny thread...most of yall are probably third or fourth generation Americans and yall are calling other people illegal fools, immigrants and all that...America was found by immigrants, people who left their countries...so every single one of you is an immigrant in some way, trace your roots, whether it's Europe, Africa or South America. People who come to the States are usually people who are looking for a better life and I would never criticize a human being for trying to pursue happyness...the only way I can understand some of your anger is if you're talkin about people who are not even trying to learn English, get familiar with the culture and obey the laws of the United States of America

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » May 13th, 2008, 10:34 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:I hope you have enough beans and rice to feed them all.
This that bs.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » May 13th, 2008, 10:39 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:And our ancestors came here legally

That made me laugh

I don't see the difference...America was a new world to some people 100-200 years ago and it's still a new world to other people who come over here today. Put yourself in the shoes of a young man who came here, lets say, 10 years ago...maybe his grandson will be saying the same shit you're saying 30-40 years from now...I see it all as a cycle and I don't blame you for demanding people who come to the states to respect everything America has to offer but I think some of yall forgot the roots of this country were based on opportunity and there are still oportunists out there trying to find a better life

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 13th, 2008, 11:16 am

i dont give a fuck what nobody says as far as im concerned this place is my home i have descendents that came here on the mayflower

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 13th, 2008, 1:10 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:i dont give a fu-- what nobody says as far as im concerned this place is my home i have descendents that came here on the mayflower
but your part everything in europe at the same time?

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 13th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Ice wrote:Funny thread...most of yall are probably third or fourth generation Americans and yall are calling other people illegal fools, immigrants and all that...America was found by immigrants, people who left their countries...so every single one of you is an immigrant in some way, trace your roots, whether it's Europe, Africa or South America. People who come to the States are usually people who are looking for a better life and I would never criticize a human being for trying to pursue happyness...the only way I can understand some of your anger is if you're talkin about people who are not even trying to learn English, get familiar with the culture and obey the laws of the United States of America
tru but when they pursuit of happiness crossin with mines theyre is a problem bruh
when they drive by juniour high schools in they lawn mower trucks and whistle and honk they horns at lil 13 y.o girls
or when im with a female these mufukas act like they aint got no respect and wanna eye ball females and talk in spanish fuck that

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » May 13th, 2008, 2:03 pm

Ice wrote:

That made me laugh

no joke Ice thats some funny $hit. came legally?? haha. thats that elitist problem most white males like old $hittyhands have.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » May 13th, 2008, 4:44 pm

WIP wrote:
Ice wrote:

That made me laugh

thats that elitist problem most white males like old $hittyhands have.

true... true..

lol @ "came here legally".

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 13th, 2008, 5:29 pm

yeah because i have other immigrants that mixed with other whites in my family then people are tellin me i nned to be white and i dont know what the fuck that means but im trying my best :?:

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:i dont give a fu-- what nobody says as far as im concerned this place is my home i have descendents that came here on the mayflower

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2008, 5:56 pm

lol

illigals should be sent back, legal immigrants who are searching for work and a better life should be allowed here. Cause we dont want to government chargin us more taxes then they already are trying to get rid of illegals.....

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 13th, 2008, 6:01 pm

lol@this racist complaining about illegals not respecting his history when he doesn't even know it himself.

Best laugh since JohnnyRed left.

THanks fam.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2008, 6:03 pm

i have never heard of an illegal wanting to learn english, unless he wanted to fly under the radar

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 13th, 2008, 6:49 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:yeah because i have other immigrants that mixed with other whites in my family then people are tellin me i nned to be white and i dont know what the fu-- that means but im trying my best :?:

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
but saying you belong to be here cuz somebody in your family came here on the mayflower seems a little selective since you yourself just said other parts of your family were immigrants.

anybody saying they belong here should really,really rethink it.
White folk can here and stole the land from the Native Americans.
You know, kinda like how they tried to take land from India,Laos,Cambodia,Vietnam,Portugal,Indonesia, the whole fuckin Continent of Africa, and all them other places i forgot to mention.
y'all kinda forgot about European imperialism didn't y'all?
This country much like all those places i named isn't white folk land.
things just worked out a little better for yall here thats all.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 13th, 2008, 7:18 pm

well we run this shit face reality and take it how it is and quit complaining and gangs are stupid as hell for thinkin they run so much shit when in reality its owned by the goverment and if they want it back or want you gone it will fuckin happen and thats the truth.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 13th, 2008, 7:20 pm

and why do you have medusa as your avatar?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2008, 7:22 pm

LOL your only showing the imperialism from eastern europe, so your sentence is flawed when you say all whites

Until you find information about the slave ship HMCS poland, remember it was western europe that did most of what happened

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2008, 7:23 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:LOL your only showing the imperialism from eastern europe, so your sentence is flawed when you say all whites

Until you find information about the slave ship HMCS poland, remember it was western europe that did most of what happened
meant western*****

all of the white people dont come from western europe