McDonalds is RACIST

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 29th, 2008, 11:52 am

Young Deuce wrote:yeah speking for myself stereotypes doesn't bother me...it doesn't bother alot of people my age..it wasn't no racial tension..if we did say somthing racsist it was used as a joke...everybody talk shit to everybody at my school once in a while..the only thing that was off limits to other races was the n word....like on bad boys 2 when the hispanic dudes said "im bout to pick up a bucket f extra cripsy and a couple of grape soda's" that was hella funny to me...
1. they were hispanic, I see hispanic's get passes all the time, even for saying the N word, (with the A at the end) lol

2. You can tell when someone is serious about the racism.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 11:55 am

yeah but even the whites at my high school said some stereotypes in a joking matter well go back and forth ...laughin at the same time..most of the people that got into it was blacks...but i guess if my school wasn't a majoriy african american body it would be diffrent...

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 11:56 am

thats why i think st.llouis is gonna change in about 10 to 15 years...i tihnk it's still gon be murders and crime and shit but racial tension gon be alot less...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 29th, 2008, 12:00 pm

Young Deuce wrote:thats why i think st.llouis is gonna change in about 10 to 15 years...i tihnk it's still gon be murders and crime and shit but racial tension gon be alot less...
Out here its still majority white. And the black population is still rising, it's probably like 30% black, 70% white right now. Thats just my guess though.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 12:06 pm

they say St. Louis is 51% black and 43% white but there adding in slavic's who usually dont identify themselves as whites especially bosnians....

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: May 16th, 2008, 5:04 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 29th, 2008, 10:24 pm

no one should be allowed to say nigga to anyone not even blacks to other black especially when its a double standard for eveyone else and i believe that in some case if a black person takes any other person who aint black saying nigga to them as nigger then the black person believes thats what they are.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 30th, 2008, 8:49 am

jmaups2005 wrote:no one should be allowed to say nigga to anyone not even blacks to other black especially when its a double standard for eveyone else and i believe that in some case if a black person takes any other person who aint black saying nigga to them as nigger then the black person believes thats what they are.
I think its up to blacks to decide that and not whites.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 30th, 2008, 8:49 am

Young Deuce wrote:they say St. Louis is 51% black and 43% white but there adding in slavic's who usually dont identify themselves as whites especially bosnians....
Ill tell you what though, I bet you that 60-70 percent of the whites here are Italian.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 30th, 2008, 10:15 am

You mean you're not?
A Ghost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:they say St. Louis is 51% black and 43% white but there adding in slavic's who usually dont identify themselves as whites especially bosnians....
Ill tell you what though, I bet you that 60-70 percent of the whites here are Italian.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 30th, 2008, 11:25 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:You mean you're not?
A Ghost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:they say St. Louis is 51% black and 43% white but there adding in slavic's who usually dont identify themselves as whites especially bosnians....
Ill tell you what though, I bet you that 60-70 percent of the whites here are Italian.
Im white but Im not Italian.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 30th, 2008, 6:51 pm

-its confusing these demographic surveys, honestly i think they group everyone by there skull features and not colour.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 30th, 2008, 6:53 pm

demographics is confusing...true demogrpahics would take too much time tho...

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 87
Joined: May 23rd, 2008, 8:16 am
Location: BELFAST

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 31st, 2008, 3:04 am

Young Deuce wrote:they say St. Louis is 51% black and 43% white but there adding in slavic's who usually dont identify themselves as whites especially bosnians....

Ive never ever encountered a "slav" who did not consider themselves white- in fact Ive often found them to be quite racist towards blacks

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 31st, 2008, 9:39 am

they are rascist but they dont like to be called white over here....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 31st, 2008, 1:35 pm

Young Deuce wrote:demographics is confusing...true demogrpahics would take too much time tho...

a true demograph which probably only God has....wud increase 10% + hespanic population in every border state proly more...


n does OTHER stand for...mixed folks

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 31st, 2008, 2:39 pm

they have a mixed column now...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 31st, 2008, 4:01 pm

-its really fucked up, me personally cause im white and love doing this kind of shit i would group everyone by the language they speak.... easier and makes more sense

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 87
Joined: May 23rd, 2008, 8:16 am
Location: BELFAST

Re:

Unread post by thekinks1886 » June 30th, 2008, 2:09 am

A Ghost wrote:
jmaups2005 wrote:no one should be allowed to say nigga to anyone not even blacks to other black especially when its a double standard for eveyone else and i believe that in some case if a black person takes any other person who aint black saying nigga to them as nigger then the black person believes thats what they are.
I think its up to blacks to decide that and not whites.
racist

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: Re:

Unread post by A Ghost » June 30th, 2008, 9:32 am

thekinks1886 wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
jmaups2005 wrote:no one should be allowed to say nigga to anyone not even blacks to other black especially when its a double standard for eveyone else and i believe that in some case if a black person takes any other person who aint black saying nigga to them as nigger then the black person believes thats what they are.
I think its up to blacks to decide that and not whites.
racist
foreigner

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 87
Joined: May 23rd, 2008, 8:16 am
Location: BELFAST

Re: Re:

Unread post by thekinks1886 » July 1st, 2008, 2:51 am

[quote="A Ghost]foreigner[/quote]


xenophobe and racist

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: Re:

Unread post by A Ghost » July 1st, 2008, 9:36 am

thekinks1886 wrote:[
1 I aint afraid of you or any other foreigner.

2. How can I be racist against whites when IM white?

3. Blacks can use it, whites can't. Period.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 7:35 pm

A Ghost wrote:
thekinks1886 wrote:[
1 I aint afraid of you or any other foreigner.

2. How can I be racist against whites when IM white?

3. Blacks can use it, whites can't. Period.
1. You clearly haven't pissed off my dad in person, then you will officially be afraid of a foreigner. His yelling alone scares a damn lion away, not literally, but he did scare a pitbull away when it tried to attack him by yelling I KILL YOU and waking up the whole damn neighbourhood.

2. Easily. One word --- immigrants. Or two --- foreigner and immigrant. And besides that, if you side with blacks or other racist you are racist against your own race if you talk against your own race while siding with another race. You just care for them because most of your friends are black, because you live in the hood. It's understandable. My brother cares for muslims because most of his friends are muslims in Canada.

3. Why? Slavery? What do I have to do with British people? I'm Macedonian, and so are the 3000 generations of ancestors before me. Most of my ancestors are from the same town I am, and before that, the villages around the town or close to it. So me saying NIGGA or NIGGER would only matter to you because by shade of skin I'm white and that is what matters, it doesn't matter that I have nothing to do with blacks or them being slaves or their history. So nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, or nigger, whichever one you perfer. Did 5 black people get lynched when I said that? No. What's the big deal?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: Re:

Unread post by A Ghost » July 2nd, 2008, 10:24 am

razbojnik wrote:1. You clearly haven't pissed off my dad in person, then you will officially be afraid of a foreigner. His yelling alone scares a damn lion away, not literally, but he did scare a pitbull away when it tried to attack him by yelling I KILL YOU and waking up the whole damn neighbourhood.
lol point taken
razbojnik wrote:2. Easily. One word --- immigrants. Or two --- foreigner and immigrant. And besides that, if you side with blacks or other racist you are racist against your own race if you talk against your own race while siding with another race. You just care for them because most of your friends are black, because you live in the hood. It's understandable. My brother cares for muslims because most of his friends are muslims in Canada.
First of all, I dont really consider my neighborhood "The hood". Its mixed income, mixed race and as a matter of fact the majority of the people on my street are elderly. Yeah theres some stuff that goes down once in a while but other people I know who come from REAL hoods like Rochester and Buffalo tell me how REAL hoods are. Neighborhoods where shootings are a weekly occurrence if not daily ones, and where people lose the majority of their friends to homicide by the time they are 19.

As far as me "siding" with other races. I can speak from experience right now and I would testify on a bible that the stuff I hear white people complain about is bullcrap. All bullcrap. When people complain that "whites cant get a job in America because the big bad black man took them all." is utter bullcrap. A lot of whites I knew growing up and working with were extremely hypocritical. VERY hypocritical. Doing things like telling me "Oh Im not racist I swear, I just hate the Ni--ers."
razbojnik wrote:3. Why? Slavery? What do I have to do with British people? I'm Macedonian, and so are the 3000 generations of ancestors before me. Most of my ancestors are from the same town I am, and before that, the villages around the town or close to it. So me saying NIGGA or NIGGER would only matter to you because by shade of skin I'm white and that is what matters, it doesn't matter that I have nothing to do with blacks or them being slaves or their history. So nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, or nigger, whichever one you perfer. Did 5 black people get lynched when I said that? No. What's the big deal?
If you had someone die in your family and all I did was make fun of that dead family member all day long would you care?

Whites have no right to say the word because they dont understand the history behind it.

I never learned about whites being systematically enslaved, raped, whipped, beaten, lynched, segregated, stolen from their families, prohibited from voting, prohibited from getting jobs, considered only 3/5ths of a human or considered second class citizens while being called "Crackers."

Did you?

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: McDonalds is RACIST

Unread post by twocost » July 2nd, 2008, 6:07 pm


User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » July 2nd, 2008, 10:10 pm

>lol point taken

?

>First of all, I dont really consider my neighborhood "The hood". Its mixed income, mixed race and as a matter of fact the majority of the people on my street are elderly. Yeah theres some stuff that goes down once in a while but other people I know who come from REAL hoods like Rochester and Buffalo tell me how REAL hoods are. Neighborhoods where shootings are a weekly occurrence if not daily ones, and where people lose the majority of their friends to homicide by the time they are 19.

As far as me "siding" with other races. I can speak from experience right now and I would testify on a bible that the stuff I hear white people complain about is bullcrap. All bullcrap. When people complain that "whites cant get a job in America because the big bad black man took them all." is utter bullcrap. A lot of whites I knew growing up and working with were extremely hypocritical. VERY hypocritical. Doing things like telling me "Oh Im not racist I swear, I just hate the Ni--ers."

To the first part --- I understand losing a loved one is hard, but there are more depressing things in the world, for example, these gypsy kids are half naked because they can't afford clothing, they don't have a home, they don't have parents, they have to beg people for money to buy food, and they will die at a young age, yet they are happy:



To the second part --- what I complain is the truth. You need to meet me in person to understand what I've been through because text is one of the best methods of camoflauge for a person. You need to see my facial expressions, the way I talk and move and if you are an experianced person in terms of knowing a person just by looking at them, you will find out that I have been through enough to nearly go crazy. So much that my mental stamina has been drained, I cannot think anymore, I am fully automatic in everything I do because I do what requires little effort in thought. Also, you may find that I don't have feelings, you might find me, how would you say it, a bit dead. Oh and you will also find that I'm not social. At all. You ask the questions, I'll answer them, otherwise I won't say a fucking word.

>If you had someone die in your family and all I did was make fun of that dead family member all day long would you care?

Whites have no right to say the word because they dont understand the history behind it.

I never learned about whites being systematically enslaved, raped, whipped, beaten, lynched, segregated, stolen from their families, prohibited from voting, prohibited from getting jobs, considered only 3/5ths of a human or considered second class citizens while being called "Crackers."

Did you?

Yes, I would care.

Whites invented the word, am I correct? Although I wouldn't say it because I really don't see a reason to because I really don't give a shit about the word. I'll only say it to a black person if he starts saying racial dregatory words to me and something that has to do with me.

You never learned about whites having all of that done to them because they don't teach world history in America and Canada. I can tell you, Macedonians were under Turkish occupation and enslavement. There wasn't just that, there was massacres and genocide. Under 500 years. Besides that other countries have occupied us. How a German war plane bombed the river, killed a few people and wounded others, some who are still alive without an arm or a leg, relatives of people I know. Besides that, what else? The Greeks and the name issue, the Albanians and Western Macedonia. The Greeks. What can I say about them except currently they don't recognize Macedonians in the Aegean part as a minority, they don't teach the language and hey, in history they've done horrible things to us. Things like how my father's father's brother, my grandfather's brother, was beaten and killed by Greek agents in a police station only because he spoke Macedonian to his mother who does not know Greek, the reason why my grandfather and his family went in exhile to Macedonia.

Yes, I did.

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 87
Joined: May 23rd, 2008, 8:16 am
Location: BELFAST

Re: Re:

Unread post by thekinks1886 » July 3rd, 2008, 5:36 am

A Ghost wrote:
1 I aint afraid of you or any other foreigner.

what about a 7 foot foreigner who is armed and really dangerous

Anyway, xenophobe is defined as fear or hate, and your trash talk "foreigner" call is hate filled
2. How can I be racist against whites when IM white?
In the UK if a white person attacks a white Polish person, because he is polish, it is considered racial. Also, you are like an uncle thomas racist, always prepared to put your own race down
3. Blacks can use it, whites can't. Period.
Bollocks, I called my black mate it, and he called me honky- we still mates

PERIOD

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: Re:

Unread post by A Ghost » July 3rd, 2008, 7:08 am

thekinks1886 wrote: In the UK if a white person attacks a white Polish person, because he is polish, it is considered racial.
This isnt the UK. Its America.

And if a white person attacks another white person its assault. Not racism.
thekinks1886 wrote:Bollocks, I called my black mate it, and he called me honky- we still mates PERIOD
Thats because neither of you are American and neither of you know the true meaning or the true impact of that word.

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 87
Joined: May 23rd, 2008, 8:16 am
Location: BELFAST

Re: Re:

Unread post by thekinks1886 » July 3rd, 2008, 7:29 am

A Ghost wrote:
thekinks1886 wrote:
This isnt the UK. Its America.


And if a white person attacks another white person its assault. Not racism.
Thats because neither of you are American and neither of you know the true meaning or the true impact of that word.
I have American friends, and they use it in similar scenarios, some are black some are white

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 7:35 am

A Ghost wrote:
thekinks1886 wrote: In the UK if a white person attacks a white Polish person, because he is polish, it is considered racial.
This isnt the UK. Its America.

And if a white person attacks another white person its assault. Not racism.
thekinks1886 wrote:Bollocks, I called my black mate it, and he called me honky- we still mates PERIOD
Thats because neither of you are American and neither of you know the true meaning or the true impact of that word.
It's Macedonia, lol... It's wherever you are. If a white person attacks another white person it's assault. If a black person attacks a white person it's a hate crime? Confirm this for me. But then again, if I called you a redneck hillbilly white trash umm and damned the American race you would call me a racist right? I know I've done it before to see how people would react and this is how. But yet if you called me a -insertdregatorywordforMacedonianhere- it would be just another white on white type of thing right?

Ok first you need to be black to understand the word then American? Wtf? But this also means you admit that only race is a problem in America. Race isn't a problem in the religion of Islam nor in any other country around the globe that does not speak English. It's only a problem in Canada, North America, Australia, the UK and any other English speaking country. Also, I was in the high school last summer a Macedonian guy called over one of the Jimmy sons he said 'crnec doj tuka' which means something like 'black guy' or 'nigger' come over here. He came. No biggie. But then all black people have been effected by slavery? Or the ones only in America? I'm a little lost, would you care clearing it up?

Bohus
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 27
Joined: February 28th, 2008, 4:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: West coast island
Location: The cold north.

Re: Re:

Unread post by Bohus » July 8th, 2008, 12:57 pm

A Ghost wrote:
I never learned about whites being systematically enslaved, raped, whipped, beaten, lynched, segregated, stolen from their families, prohibited from voting, prohibited from getting jobs, considered only 3/5ths of a human or considered second class citizens while being called "Crackers."

Did you?


Yes there have been white people treathen that way. Those people are called the irish.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: McDonalds is RACIST

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2008, 1:33 pm

Image

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: Re:

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2008, 1:34 pm

Bohus wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
I never learned about whites being systematically enslaved, raped, whipped, beaten, lynched, segregated, stolen from their families, prohibited from voting, prohibited from getting jobs, considered only 3/5ths of a human or considered second class citizens while being called "Crackers."

Did you?


Yes there have been white people treathen that way. Those people are called the irish.
In America? On the same level as blacks? Who are still held out of the job market and disproportionately killed and locked up by the criminal justice system.

Im part Irish, and I know things are not as bad for the Irish in America as it is for blacks.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”