McDonalds is RACIST

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » July 11th, 2008, 11:32 am

A Ghost wrote:
Bohus wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
I never learned about whites being systematically enslaved, raped, whipped, beaten, lynched, segregated, stolen from their families, prohibited from voting, prohibited from getting jobs, considered only 3/5ths of a human or considered second class citizens while being called "Crackers."

Did you?

Yes there have been white people treathen that way. Those people are called the irish.
In America? On the same level as blacks? Who are still held out of the job market and disproportionately killed and locked up by the criminal justice system.

Im part Irish, and I know things are not as bad for the Irish in America as it is for blacks.
In America? OMG. Just say this next time before we argue please. I thought you meant the world as a whole, not just America, this is why I said yes there were people treated worse than blacks in history, especially whites.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 11th, 2008, 3:19 pm

razbojnik wrote:
In America? OMG. Just say this next time before we argue please. I thought you meant the world as a whole, not just America, this is why I said yes there were people treated worse than blacks in history, especially whites.
I lol'd.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 12th, 2008, 6:12 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
I lol'd.
I guess laughing at people's misery is something you do as well, huh? Seems we have something in common. :D

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 12th, 2008, 7:25 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
I lol'd.
I guess laughing at people's misery is something you do as well, huh? Seems we have something in common. :D
No, I'm fairly compassionate. I was laughing at that statement for other reasons...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 13th, 2008, 11:49 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
I lol'd.
No, I'm fairly compassionate. I was laughing at that statement for other reasons...[/quote]

I know the reasons. Why is it always that a country during a war decreases it's number of casualties military wise while it increases it's number of casualties civilian wise?

Same goes with being the victim or the toughguy.

If I said -insertnationalityorracehere- are tougher than -insertnationalityorracehere-, the second would argue that the first is weak and vice versa. Yet if I said this victim wise, it would yet be debated again.

This is our whole argument on race:

Me: Macedonians are tougher than Black people.
You: Black people are tougher than Macedonians.

Me: White people have suffered as much as Black people.
You: No, you haven't.

It's the same cycle repeating. I know where this heads. We go back and fourth like civilized individuals then someone from either side throws out an insult or dregatory remark and a flame war begins, both sides don't give up, and one sides requests that someone be banned, and usually the wrong person gets banned.

Fuck it. :D

McDonalds sucks. Homemade burgers FTW!!! :D

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: McDonalds is RACIST

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 13th, 2008, 4:01 pm

There's a difference here though, I'm straight fucking with facts here. Give me one example of mass slaughters, enslavement, degredation, etc of white people on the same level as African American slaves and I'll give you it...but it never happened, not even in a Macedonian history book.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 13th, 2008, 4:23 pm

Azure9920 wrote:There's a difference here though, I'm straight #%@�%@ with facts here. Give me one example of mass slaughters, enslavement, degredation, etc of white people on the same level as African American slaves and I'll give you it...but it never happened, not even in a Macedonian history book.
Not arguing with you. *puts fingers in ears* LALALALALA! :P

It goes back and fourth. I'm too tired to provide evidence. I've been on this forum, on youtube, with my parents on yahoo messenger and on msn messenger as well as xfire for the past 6 hours. Listen to the theme and enjoy yourself.

Also, tell me if you are a girl or not. Either way, give me a picture of you. :D

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 14th, 2008, 11:22 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:There's a difference here though, I'm straight #%@�%@ with facts here. Give me one example of mass slaughters, enslavement, degredation, etc of white people on the same level as African American slaves and I'll give you it...but it never happened, not even in a Macedonian history book.

It goes back and fourth. I'm too tired to provide evidence. I've been on this forum, on youtube, with my parents on yahoo messenger and on msn messenger as well as xfire for the past 6 hours. Listen to the theme and enjoy yourself.

Also, tell me if you are a girl or not. Either way, give me a picture of you. :D
I'm definitely a guy hahaha.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 14th, 2008, 12:21 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:

I'm definitely a guy hahaha.
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got me a little horny when you said that you wanted your name to be Sarah....

Ewww!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 14th, 2008, 2:21 pm

You've been spending too much time in Europe boy...you turnin a little faggy..

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 14th, 2008, 3:51 pm

Azure9920 wrote:You've been spending too much time in Europe boy...you turnin a little faggy..
Oh and I guess the Gay Parade in Toronto is manly right? :P

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 14th, 2008, 4:13 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:You've been spending too much time in Europe boy...you turnin a little faggy..
Haahaha, that's a bunch of faggotry too....half of those people aren't even gay, just doing it for the attention.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 15th, 2008, 5:23 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Haahaha, that's a bunch of faggotry too....half of those people aren't even gay, just doing it for the attention.
ROFL?! Really? I just got an idea on how to get on TV... :P

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 18th, 2008, 8:08 pm

damn yall got A.D.D.....neva can stay on topic....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 19th, 2008, 6:47 pm

Young Deuce wrote:damn yall got A.D.D.....neva can stay on topic....
lol, i am guilty too. But to get back on topic. I dont think McDonalds is racist. They are a franchise corporation that doesnt have an agenda. They are all about the almighty $. And they hire advertising agencies for their commercials who know how to get people. And those play with stupid prejudices because they know it will get people and get them $. Not because they are racist, but because they know how to manipulate people and get the worst out of them to make money.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 8:13 am

Sentenza wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:damn yall got A.D.D.....neva can stay on topic....
lol, i am guilty too. But to get back on topic. I dont think McDonalds is racist. They are a franchise corporation that doesnt have an agenda. They are all about the almighty $. And they hire advertising agencies for their commercials who know how to get people. And those play with stupid prejudices because they know it will get people and get them $. Not because they are racist, but because they know how to manipulate people and get the worst out of them to make money.
Ye guity too lol I got ADD ahem..

Yeah man, it's all about the $. Personally I'd do the same shit if I was in business. It doesn't anything to do with racism. People tell me to avoid someone I don't want to be around with, so I avoid them, but supposedly I can't now, I have to 'face' them. Do they take me for some fucking moron or something? Pfft.

ZA KAFANU NA BALKANU!!!!!!!!

McDonalds is ruining the world with their shitty hamburgers making people fat, I wouldn't give a crap about the racial stuff.........

thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by thebasher » October 12th, 2008, 11:56 pm

Young Deuce wrote:lol...have yall ever seen the ads with the mexican food?...a rap with spice?....RACIST...and why do they always have blacks in the mcrib commercials?...lol...
LOL U CRAZY

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 9th, 2009, 4:25 pm

A year later n mcdonalds keep provin my point with those mc nuggets commercials...i cant lie it is funny...

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”