When you say white people?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

When you say white people?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 26th, 2008, 7:30 am

Do u mean the whites in

america?
north america?
or
the world?

-cause everytime i see some dumbshit accusing whites (me)for everything i take it as there talking to me because im white... am i taking it personally?

-i still dont know how my anscestor are responsible for your misery

-the cycle of hate isnt stopping, am i wasting my time? should i promote racism or should i continue fighting against it?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Mcminister » June 26th, 2008, 8:58 pm

fight against it...but yea ur ancsestors fucked mines up

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » June 27th, 2008, 4:57 am

When black americans talk about white people they are usually talkin about North American (USA) white people, and really the government most of the time. Thats why I always wonder why foreign white peeps always jumping in the conversation... yeah other white people and other peoples messed over others, but this is some American shit that gotta be solved.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » June 27th, 2008, 4:58 am

on the flip side when white americans are talking bad about blacks they usually are talking about AFRICAN AMERICANS.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » June 27th, 2008, 2:08 pm

White people....damn man, I've honestly gave up...yea its 2008, but racism is active like a mothafucka, and it aint jus the south, its east west n north 2...u got white police officers killin people of color all over, and they gettin aquited....they come from europe, kill n enslave whoever they want, and now they brain wash people by coverin this country with that disgustin flag...the american flag mite as well change into the confederate flag man, kuz I'm fuckin disgusted....lemme tell yall, the last time I went to jail wuz last week, 4 bein a young latino youth, and I'm sick of this shit man...I went upstate with my uncle yesterday, upstate new york that is, and me bein from the bronx, I never seen so many country ass white people in new york, and they obviously never seen a caramel skinned nigga with braids it seems, kuz yo, these white people were lookin at me like ???, and threw there fake ass smiles, I could tell they were thinkin like "oh, look at that nigger, wut is he doing here" and I honestly felt like askin them if there wuz a problem, but we all know people of color never win at anything but sports, so I jus brushed it off....but the point is man, white people hate us, yea u got the good ones, but hey man, they'll turn around and drop N-bombs as soon as u leave... ill jus stick to the people I know man, blacks n latinos need 2 squash all that beefin shit and tie our flags together b4 its too late...who evers offended by this, I honestly don't give a fu*k man, I tell it how it is...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 27th, 2008, 4:49 pm

perongregory wrote:When black americans talk about white people they are usually talkin about North American (USA) white people, and really the government most of the time. Thats why I always wonder why foreign white peeps always jumping in the conversation... yeah other white people and other peoples messed over others, but this is some American shit that gotta be solved.
on the flip side when white americans are talking bad about blacks they usually are talking about AFRICAN AMERICANS.
Id like to see it solved too cause im tired as hell taking flak when i dont need to be, now canada aint an example for the rest of the world to follow and this country has its dirty secrets in its closet. I guess the people in our country who get shitted on the most are the first nations but i get along with alot of them. They always tell me the government screws them the most...

I think the racists hate me the most because i fit the description....

its a fucked up world, what can we as individuals do to change people opinions?
BxxMILITIA wrote:White people....damn man, I've honestly gave up...yea its 2008, but racism is active like a mothafucka, and it aint jus the south, its east west n north 2...u got white police officers killin people of color all over, and they gettin aquited....they come from europe, kill n enslave whoever they want, and now they brain wash people by coverin this country with that disgustin flag...the american flag mite as well change into the confederate flag man, kuz I'm fuckin disgusted....lemme tell yall, the last time I went to jail wuz last week, 4 bein a young latino youth, and I'm sick of this shit man...I went upstate with my uncle yesterday, upstate new york that is, and me bein from the bronx, I never seen so many country ass white people in new york, and they obviously never seen a caramel skinned nigga with braids it seems, kuz yo, these white people were lookin at me like ???, and threw there fake ass smiles, I could tell they were thinkin like "oh, look at that nigger, wut is he doing here" and I honestly felt like askin them if there wuz a problem, but we all know people of color never win at anything but sports, so I jus brushed it off....but the point is man, white people hate us, yea u got the good ones, but hey man, they'll turn around and drop N-bombs as soon as u leave... ill jus stick to the people I know man, blacks n latinos need 2 squash all that beefin shit and tie our flags together b4 its too late...who evers offended by this, I honestly don't give a fu*k man, I tell it how it is...
yea seems like there are alot of snakes that live in america

fight against it...but yea ur ancsestors #%@& mines up
sorry my anscestors never made it to tanzania or southern africa,

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » June 27th, 2008, 6:08 pm

My ancestors are either Macedonian or some other Slavic peoples. I got mom and dad, both are different sides. Dad is, well, the direction is pointing towards Russia. As for mom, I need to ask my Grandma. This means my ancestors never enslaved yours because my ancestry is not British nor Dutch nor Spanish nor French nor Portugese nor whatever else you can think of. Russia never went on a worldwide conquest or expansion, and Macedonia started it's and ended it before his lord and saviour Jesus Christ was born. We took a hell of alot of land, but the Romans defeated us in a number of wars unfortunetly. This is why today we are nothing but a little tiny speck on the map.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Mcminister » June 27th, 2008, 11:35 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
perongregory wrote:When black americans talk about white people they are usually talkin about North American (USA) white people, and really the government most of the time. Thats why I always wonder why foreign white peeps always jumping in the conversation... yeah other white people and other peoples messed over others, but this is some American shit that gotta be solved.
on the flip side when white americans are talking bad about blacks they usually are talking about AFRICAN AMERICANS.
Id like to see it solved too cause im tired as hell taking flak when i dont need to be, now canada aint an example for the rest of the world to follow and this country has its dirty secrets in its closet. I guess the people in our country who get shitted on the most are the first nations but i get along with alot of them. They always tell me the government screws them the most...

I think the racists hate me the most because i fit the description....

its a #%@& up world, what can we as individuals do to change people opinions?
BxxMILITIA wrote:White people....damn man, I've honestly gave up...yea its 2008, but racism is active like a mothafucka, and it aint jus the south, its east west n north 2...u got white police officers killin people of color all over, and they gettin aquited....they come from europe, kill n enslave whoever they want, and now they brain wash people by coverin this country with that disgustin flag...the american flag mite as well change into the confederate flag man, kuz I'm fuckin disgusted....lemme tell yall, the last time I went to jail wuz last week, 4 bein a young latino youth, and I'm sick of this shit man...I went upstate with my uncle yesterday, upstate new york that is, and me bein from the bronx, I never seen so many country ass white people in new york, and they obviously never seen a caramel skinned nigga with braids it seems, kuz yo, these white people were lookin at me like ???, and threw there fake ass smiles, I could tell they were thinkin like "oh, look at that nigger, wut is he doing here" and I honestly felt like askin them if there wuz a problem, but we all know people of color never win at anything but sports, so I jus brushed it off....but the point is man, white people hate us, yea u got the good ones, but hey man, they'll turn around and drop N-bombs as soon as u leave... ill jus stick to the people I know man, blacks n latinos need 2 squash all that beefin shit and tie our flags together b4 its too late...who evers offended by this, I honestly don't give a fu*k man, I tell it how it is...
yea seems like there are alot of snakes that live in america
fight against it...but yea ur ancsestors #%@& mines up

u kno wachu speakin bout......i went to schoo in africa foo for like grade 4...they kept sayin how one of the major slave trade ports was in zanzibar foo....and u kno how the whiteys fucked south africa its undiscriptable........my great grand pa fought against the man and got his head cut off....so i dono wachu talkin buot get ur facts straight first....i ian speakin out my ass foo
sorry my anscestors never made it to tanzania or southern africa,

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 28th, 2008, 12:53 am

What happened in the Past with the arabs and zanzibar and the british and boers in SA is very bad, but i dont understand why you hate me for there history.Mcminister chill the fuck out, lol. i get the point your racist

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » June 28th, 2008, 9:24 am

whiskeyjack wrote:What happened in the Past with the arabs and zanzibar and the british and boers in SA is very bad, but i dont understand why you hate me for there history.Mcminister chill the fu-- out, lol. i get the point your racist
ROFL!!!!!

IDI IDI NESANICE!!!!!!!!!!! Omg Tose if I could I would resurrect you'd become number one in the world damn it if you started singing English in America. I mean Hardest Thing would've sold out with rockers in the USA.

Yeah, it's a fucked up world. I don't get why they blame me either. I have nothing to do with the British. Maybe it's because I'm white. Now that's some racist shit right there. You can't accuse me on this issue really, well you can but it won't matter anyways because my point is more valid than yours McMinister and Perongregory. And Nesanica is the shit. I should put that in my Sansa.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by A Ghost » June 28th, 2008, 9:42 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:White people....damn man, I've honestly gave up...yea its 2008, but racism is active like a mothafucka, and it aint jus the south, its east west n north 2...u got white police officers killin people of color all over, and they gettin aquited....they come from europe, kill n enslave whoever they want, and now they brain wash people by coverin this country with that disgustin flag...the american flag mite as well change into the confederate flag man, kuz I'm fuckin disgusted....lemme tell yall, the last time I went to jail wuz last week, 4 bein a young latino youth, and I'm sick of this shit man...I went upstate with my uncle yesterday, upstate new york that is, and me bein from the bronx, I never seen so many country ass white people in new york, and they obviously never seen a caramel skinned nigga with braids it seems, kuz yo, these white people were lookin at me like ???, and threw there fake ass smiles, I could tell they were thinkin like "oh, look at that nigger, wut is he doing here" and I honestly felt like askin them if there wuz a problem, but we all know people of color never win at anything but sports, so I jus brushed it off....but the point is man, white people hate us, yea u got the good ones, but hey man, they'll turn around and drop N-bombs as soon as u leave... ill jus stick to the people I know man, blacks n latinos need 2 squash all that beefin shit and tie our flags together b4 its too late...who evers offended by this, I honestly don't give a fu*k man, I tell it how it is...
Where did you go?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 28th, 2008, 2:06 pm

razbojnik wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:What happened in the Past with the arabs and zanzibar and the british and boers in SA is very bad, but i dont understand why you hate me for there history.Mcminister chill the fu-- out, lol. i get the point your racist
ROFL!!!!!

IDI IDI NESANICE!!!!!!!!!!! Omg Tose if I could I would resurrect you'd become number one in the world damn it if you started singing English in America. I mean Hardest Thing would've sold out with rockers in the USA.

Yeah, it's a #%@& up world. I don't get why they blame me either. I have nothing to do with the British. Maybe it's because I'm white. Now that's some racist shit right there. You can't accuse me on this issue really, well you can but it won't matter anyways because my point is more valid than yours McMinister and Perongregory. And Nesanica is the shit. I should put that in my Sansa.
wtf?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 28th, 2008, 2:15 pm

White people=Caucasians...it transcends nationality.
I find Americans much more pleasant than the few Europeans I've met(mostly Brits)

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 28th, 2008, 2:27 pm

Azure9920 wrote:White people=Caucasians...it transcends nationality.
ive heard, unfortunately its a faulty practice in my opinion lol.

Ive heard of someone who hates all shades of caucasian peoples, but not white people cause some asiatic peoples are white now thats a real motherfucker lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » June 28th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Man life is black and white... when I say that I mean you can either think or roll w/ one side/way of thinking and doing, or the other...it just happens to be that we see the races aligning with one side. With that I would like to say I dont think in black or white (meaning black people or caucasian people, I think in black and white (meaning good and bad, 1 and 2). A lot of foreign white people catch flak from blacks cuz they come to America and get right with the fucked up racist program, look at the early irish immigrants, and Italins -they unite on some we are all white and are therefore better than a worthless nigger.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by A Ghost » June 28th, 2008, 6:17 pm

perongregory wrote:Man life is black and white... when I say that I mean you can either think or roll w/ one side/way of thinking and doing, or the other...it just happens to be that we see the races aligning with one side. With that I would like to say I dont think in black or white (meaning black people or caucasian people, I think in black and white (meaning good and bad, 1 and 2). A lot of foreign white people catch flak from blacks because they come to America and get right with the #%@& up racist program, look at the early irish immigrants, and Italins -they unite on some we are all white and are therefore better than a worthless nigger.
look at how Asians and a certain amount of Hispanics are acting now....

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » June 28th, 2008, 6:25 pm

Azure9920 wrote:White people=Caucasians...it transcends nationality.
I find Americans much more pleasant than the few Europeans I've met(mostly Brits)
I find Europeans on the net such as online video games, be it any nation except the English speaking ones, to be more pleasent than Americans. Americans always bug you and get into fights, call you names and start shit. The same isn't in real life. I've met more pleasant Canadians than I've met some fellow Serbs, Bulgarians and especially Greeks. Hell I've met some more pleasant Canadians than I've met some Macedonians during my time here this summer alone.

But when you think about it, we're all family no matter what they say. Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Brown, we all came from the same place, which is Africa.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » June 28th, 2008, 6:29 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:What happened in the Past with the arabs and zanzibar and the british and boers in SA is very bad, but i dont understand why you hate me for there history.Mcminister chill the fu-- out, lol. i get the point your racist
ROFL!!!!!

IDI IDI NESANICE!!!!!!!!!!! Omg Tose if I could I would resurrect you'd become number one in the world damn it if you started singing English in America. I mean Hardest Thing would've sold out with rockers in the USA.

Yeah, it's a #%@& up world. I don't get why they blame me either. I have nothing to do with the British. Maybe it's because I'm white. Now that's some racist shit right there. You can't accuse me on this issue really, well you can but it won't matter anyways because my point is more valid than yours McMinister and Perongregory. And Nesanica is the shit. I should put that in my Sansa.
wtf?
Good song. It's a shame he got killed he would've been a known celebirty in the USA.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by twocost » June 28th, 2008, 8:16 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:White people....damn man, I've honestly gave up...yea its 2008, but racism is active like a mothafucka, and it aint jus the south, its east west n north 2...u got white police officers killin people of color all over, and they gettin aquited....they come from europe, kill n enslave whoever they want, and now they brain wash people by coverin this country with that disgustin flag...the american flag mite as well change into the confederate flag man, kuz I'm fuckin disgusted....lemme tell yall, the last time I went to jail wuz last week, 4 bein a young latino youth, and I'm sick of this shit man...I went upstate with my uncle yesterday, upstate new york that is, and me bein from the bronx, I never seen so many country ass white people in new york, and they obviously never seen a caramel skinned nigga with braids it seems, kuz yo, these white people were lookin at me like ???, and threw there fake ass smiles, I could tell they were thinkin like "oh, look at that nigger, wut is he doing here" and I honestly felt like askin them if there wuz a problem, but we all know people of color never win at anything but sports, so I jus brushed it off....but the point is man, white people hate us, yea u got the good ones, but hey man, they'll turn around and drop N-bombs as soon as u leave... ill jus stick to the people I know man, blacks n latinos need 2 squash all that beefin shit and tie our flags together b4 its too late...who evers offended by this, I honestly don't give a fu*k man, I tell it how it is...
I feel what your saying. There are white people out there that give the white skin color a bad name. But the thing is just because some one has WHITE SKIN does NOT mean that they are the type of white person that you're thinking of. Fuck if your Black or Latino and go to France they love you... They love the different skin color and race its cool. If your a black musician your fucking the shit over there. If you are White and go to France (white american united states) you get treated with utter disrespect and they make it known that you're not welcome.

You cannot say all whites are the same way thats BS because whites are all not the same. You have Germans from Germany who are NOTHING and I mean NOTHING like the whites out here in United States. Nor the French, Nor the English... It goes on and on.

I hate this race war bull shit because I miss kickin it with some of my black hommies that are from a part of town that is hating on Mexicans that bang now because the this race war bull shit. But don't it wrong... I get harassed by the cops on a constant basis. I get pulled over for doing nothing wrong, put in the back seat cuffed ran searched insulted then let go because fuckin why? Chale I'm not black or brown skinned and I still get harassed by the pigs. Pigs these days are judging you on materialistic items out here in LA. How you dress and carry your self. Not so much what race you are. Maby its different outside Los Angeles and Orange County but out here if your black and in the OC Dressed all pretty boy and your white dressed all swapmeet the whites getting rolled and the blacks getting let go. That ain't cool. Just because some one can't afford nice clothes or because they carry them selves a little different from the Norm of that city does not mean they should be treated any differently than the next guy.

Cops don't care so much about race these days I am 100% serious. They care about how you dress, carry your self, speak, and what you're driving, and where you live. I can't count the times I've heard this shit from cops. "You live in East LA why are you in Buena Park?" "Your drivers license says you live in East LA what are you doing in Chino hills..." But one of my good hommies WHO IS BLACK AND RESIDES IN DIAMOND BAR NEVER gets harassed when we get pulled over in my car or anyones car because he is well dressed and his license says Diamond Bar. He gets pulled over in East LA and they don't tell him "What are you doing in east los." Its pathetic all about the cash. Most of these cops are white to. They are pathetic white cops that are trying to erase all low income people it seems like.

Ask your self this question okay? The two lowest income ethnicities in Los Angeles are the Latinos and the Blacks. They are letting this war go between us because they want us to kill eachother off. If The two lowest ethnicities in Los Angeles were Korean and German would they still be letting it go on how it is? Is it really about race or is it about being ghetto... Because in all honesty I think its the "lower income gehtto people" that the "white government" wants to target and not just the Latinos and Blacks.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by twocost » June 28th, 2008, 8:36 pm

I'm going to be real honest with you guys. I strongly feel that if our government was made up of equal races and not just whites a lot of hatred towards whites would go right out the window. I would really really like to see a many different races running the government of the United States. To the point where there is no one prodomadent ("main" sry i can't fucking spell that word) race that is in charge because thats when corruption occurs.

Gangs and Groups intend to unite in race first and if there was no prodomadent race I believe that it would be less corrupt. Just my personal views.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 28th, 2008, 9:11 pm

perongregory wrote: A lot of foreign white people catch flak from blacks because they come to America and get right with the #%@& up racist program, look at the early irish immigrants, and Italins -they unite on some we are all white and are therefore better than a worthless nigger.
-this is true alot of people are getting brainwashed to believe this greater race BS

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » June 29th, 2008, 1:19 am

twocost wrote:I'm going to be real honest with you guys. I strongly feel that if our government was made up of equal races and not just whites a lot of hatred towards whites would go right out the window. I would really really like to see a many different races running the government of the United States. To the point where there is no one prodomadent ("main" sry i can't #%@&#%@ spell that word) race that is in charge because thats when corruption occurs.

Gangs and Groups intend to unite in race first and if there was no prodomadent race I believe that it would be less corrupt. Just my personal views.
yep because people see a white leadership either actively screwing them over or letting them be screwed over.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 29th, 2008, 6:48 am

could the population of america start a revolution together as one united front of all colours against the government? is my question now

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » June 29th, 2008, 8:12 am

whiskeyjack wrote:could the population of america start a revolution together as one united front of all colours against the government? is my question now
If some miracle was to happen and Obama becomes president and gets assasinated, I invite all blacks in the USA to start rioting. If a facist dictatorship is established, I invite everyone to start rioting and overthrow the monarchy and establish an theocracy.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Babmuk » June 29th, 2008, 8:22 am

If some miracle was to happen and Obama becomes president and gets assasinated, I invite all blacks in the USA to start rioting. If a facist dictatorship is established, I invite everyone to start rioting and overthrow the monarchy and establish an theocracy.
You invite everyone to your house?Or u invite everybody to go out to the streets where u not going to be?lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » June 29th, 2008, 11:30 am

whiskeyjack wrote:could the population of america start a revolution together as one united front of all colours against the government? is my question now
not yet, everybody has to be in jeporady (sp?)...America is good at placating individual groups and sowing dissent amongst its people

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » July 1st, 2008, 1:59 pm

Twocost, I honestly believe ur not racist, but u got a couple things twisted..when u said "germans aren't racist" n shit like that, I could tell u don't understand what I mean...not only u, any white person...there wouldn't be skinheads on that swastika shit if it wasn't for fu*kin germans, although I do believe racism would of still been rampant...u see blacks n latinos bitchin about racism in america, but I'm sure its way worse over there in europe...and it aint about "gettin stopped by the police" and shit like that homey, u jus dnt understand, u dnt know what its like 2 be a young black or brown youth in the hood, I tried to explain this shit on the "whites just don't understand the black experience" thread but it was jus a waste of time, since white people alwayz wanna be the fu*kin victim and never want 2 be accused of anything...but its cool man, I know ur legit homey, same goes for ghost n a few others on here...I wish I could take every white person on this site on a "vacation" in my hood, so I could show yall what I mean...I'm sure yall would change ur minds by the third day...its all love tho...

User avatar
Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 132
Joined: May 31st, 2008, 8:21 pm
Location: Belgrade

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Kyo » July 1st, 2008, 3:23 pm

Babmuk wrote:
If some miracle was to happen and Obama becomes president and gets assasinated, I invite all blacks in the USA to start rioting. If a facist dictatorship is established, I invite everyone to start rioting and overthrow the monarchy and establish an theocracy.
You invite everyone to your house?Or u invite everybody to go out to the streets where u not going to be?lol
LMAO :D

Oh and razbojnik,what monarchy???

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 1st, 2008, 3:34 pm

guys were not racist, the nazis were a political party not an ethnic group that adopted a Buddhist symbol to represent there political party.... if you hate the symbol u have to hate the buddhists for creating it as much as we hate the nazis for using it

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » July 1st, 2008, 4:37 pm

COME ON whiskeyjack, don't hit me with that bullsh*t fam, I don't see buddhists with the symbol on there bodies claimin they hate all races and creeds that aren't white....buddhists used it for religious purposes, while these white supremecists use it 2 express the hate they have for non whites....and besides, if I'm not mistaken, the nazi swatika looks diffrent than the buddhist one...lets be serious homey, do the research....

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Babmuk » July 1st, 2008, 4:43 pm

as much as we hate the nazis for using it
That's the shit!Almost all the ppl that i know think fo swastika as smt of negative nature.Yeah,Hitler made it like an arian "brand" symbol.I know that swastika been around human thoughts for thousand of years in many different countries symbolizing sun cults and opposing to sun there was a moon in a semite religions which are jews and muslims..

And by the way dont be hating on symbol,hate on ppl who wear it without any knowledge.Swastina is a savior of this planet,it's like a shield,but it's a religion in high philosophy that got nothing to do with american skinheads.

Kyo,Monarchy it's when there is only king or Tzar above whole nation.
And actually king is different from Tzar,tzar new that everything is his and didn't try to rob ppl..but we going far away from it let's get back to the topic.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Babmuk » July 1st, 2008, 4:48 pm

.and besides, if I'm not mistaken, the nazi swatika looks diffrent than the buddhist one...lets be serious homey, do the research....
only in russian so called pagan mythology there are more than 100 different swastikas.U've seen one of the buddhist's and u think that's it? no more swastikas?it can be turned to any side to any angle and smt can be attached to it..so IT IS a Buddhist symbol.as also a hindu ad old russian.

I got no problem with skinheads wearing this symbol,i just nknow they r dumb force..but what can u do about it?

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”