When you say white people?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Babmuk » July 1st, 2008, 4:56 pm

russian money during last Tzar,befor any revolution,before Hitler
Attachments
100.jpg
100.jpg (72.58 KiB) Viewed 10122 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (48.43 KiB) Viewed 10124 times

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 1st, 2008, 5:18 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:COME ON whiskeyjack, don't hit me with that bullsh*t fam, I don't see buddhists with the symbol on there bodies claimin they hate all races and creeds that aren't white....buddhists used it for religious purposes, while these white supremecists use it 2 express the hate they have for non whites....and besides, if I'm not mistaken, the nazi swatika looks diffrent than the buddhist one...lets be serious homey, do the research....
your totally right, sorry if i came off as tellin you your wrong but my main point was that the nazis were a politcal party.... the whites goin around tatooing it on them yes you are also right

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 6:22 pm

Babmuk wrote:russian money during last Tzar,befor any revolution,before Hitler
Ahh the 2 headed eagle the Albanians used. Where is the Swastika on this? I don't see it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 6:25 pm

Babmuk wrote:
If some miracle was to happen and Obama becomes president and gets assasinated, I invite all blacks in the USA to start rioting. If a facist dictatorship is established, I invite everyone to start rioting and overthrow the monarchy and establish an theocracy.
You invite everyone to your house?Or u invite everybody to go out to the streets where u not going to be?lol
To the streets. My house can't fit 30 million black people. Besides that, I invited them to start rioting in the USA if Obama gets assasinated either before or after *IF* he gets put into office as President. I'm in Canada, it has nothing to do with me, and besides that, blacks in Toronto don't give a shit if Obama or McCain becomes president, so it's perfectly safe to go outside. Overthrow the kleptocracy!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 6:28 pm

Kyo wrote:
Babmuk wrote:
If some miracle was to happen and Obama becomes president and gets assasinated, I invite all blacks in the USA to start rioting. If a facist dictatorship is established, I invite everyone to start rioting and overthrow the monarchy and establish an theocracy.
You invite everyone to your house?Or u invite everybody to go out to the streets where u not going to be?lol
LMAO :D

Oh and razbojnik,what monarchy???
George W Bush is daddy George WH Bush's little Princess and Dick Chejni is the young arrogant Prince with the shotgun shooting a fellow American because he thought it was a reindeer or whatever they were hunting. I think they should get married. :P

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kyo » July 1st, 2008, 6:32 pm

Babmuk wrote:
as much as we hate the nazis for using it
That's the shit!Almost all the ppl that i know think fo swastika as smt of negative nature.Yeah,Hitler made it like an arian "brand" symbol.I know that swastika been around human thoughts for thousand of years in many different countries symbolizing sun cults and opposing to sun there was a moon in a semite religions which are jews and muslims..

And by the way dont be hating on symbol,hate on ppl who wear it without any knowledge.Swastina is a savior of this planet,it's like a shield,but it's a religion in high philosophy that got nothing to do with american skinheads.

Kyo,Monarchy it's when there is only king or Tzar above whole nation.
And actually king is different from Tzar,tzar new that everything is his and didn't try to rob ppl..but we going far away from it let's get back to the topic.
lol i know what monarchy is (my country was a monarchy until comunists same during the ww2) i just asked what monarchy (in America) coz razbojnik said:" I invite all blacks in the USA to start rioting. If a facist dictatorship is established, I invite everyone to start rioting and overthrow the monarchy and establish an theocracy."

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 6:46 pm

When I say white people, I think of White Americans. When I say Europe, I think of the paradise that is Europe. When I say the Balkans, I think of war, crime, the mafia, drugs and Albanians killing eachother, but at the same time I think it's close to the Middle East, so there's your reason, and Balkan parties, oh and the toughest people in the world. When I say black people, I think of many different negative stereotypes. When Americans think of Canadians, they think of Igloo's. When I think of Canadians, I think of Terrence and Philip. When I think of NATO, I think of the North American Terrorist Organization thing, well not really, I think of NATO peacekeepers in Macedonia during the late 1990's and early 2000's. When I think of the airport at Skopje, I think of the military helicopters and Mi-24 and 28's and Mig fighter jets stationed there. When I think of the Cair district of Skopje, I think of Bagdhad in 2000 BC. When I think of Radanski Pat, I think of Ciganaria and poverty. When I think of Ohrid, I think of parties, the beach and the lake, oh and easy sex, well PROFIT!!! When I think of Tetovo, I think of 2001 war. When I think of Debar, I think of that Albanian guy shooting his wife and killing himself when the police came. When I think of Kumanovo, I think of those hot 19 year old girl tenants we have and the Albanian guy with the head that looks like an eggplant. When I think of CNN, I think of 'oh my god Iran is very dangerous omg nuclear omg the axis of evil soo evil omg'. When I think of Americans I think of jocks yelling 'FUCK YEAH!'. When I think of Stip, I think of home. When I think of South America, I think of they aren't on the news too much often. When I think of Germany, I think of 'I'm German you like that ja, auch steinenz wulften molah.' in the MLB map in ET. :D When I think of France, I think of Pepe Le Pew. When I think of the Alfi, I think of corrupt muscle bound fighter types with guns telling me to get out of the park because it's 15 minutes before curfew and the beating of people getting into fights. See. Stereotypes. Oh the UNODC bribe commercial is on right now. Your no counts, but it's rarely said. Also, the Swastika is a Bhuddist symbol. Tell me the difference between the Nazi and Bhuddist swastika, and btw Bhuddist monks are amongst the most peaceful people on the planet:

Something you might find interesting:

Bhuddist:

Nazi:

Difference? Tilt. Angle.

And:

lol i know what monarchy is (my country was a monarchy until comunists same during the ww2) i just asked what monarchy (in America) coz razbojnik said:" I invite all blacks in the USA to start rioting. If a facist dictatorship is established, I invite everyone to start rioting and overthrow the monarchy and establish an theocracy."

:D

overthrow the monarchy and establish an theocracy.

As I said...

Monarcy -- Bush is little princess, daddy make me rich type. It was a joke brate. :D

Theocracy joke too. By this I meant let the USA become a religion based society like the Middle East if the USA isn't fucked up enough by crime I think war should be added into the mix.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 1st, 2008, 10:01 pm

ok we get the fuckin point

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 2nd, 2008, 1:34 am

whiskeyjack wrote:ok we get the fuckin point
Nein! You asked, I answered, at least let me explain myself. By your tone of typing you seem to be pissed. Why? Listen to Ninanajna and Bato Bre. It will make you feel better. :D

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » July 2nd, 2008, 3:07 am

LMAO

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 2nd, 2008, 4:12 am

Babmuk wrote:LMAO

:D

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 2nd, 2008, 5:42 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:Twocost, I honestly believe ur not racist, but u got a couple things twisted..when u said "germans aren't racist" n shit like that, I could tell u don't understand what I mean...not only u, any white person...there wouldn't be skinheads on that swastika shit if it wasn't for fu*kin germans, although I do believe racism would of still been rampant...u see blacks n latinos bitchin about racism in america, but I'm sure its way worse over there in europe...and it aint about "gettin stopped by the police" and shit like that homey, u jus dnt understand, u dnt know what its like 2 be a young black or brown youth in the hood, I tried to explain this shit on the "whites just don't understand the black experience" thread but it was jus a waste of time, since white people alwayz wanna be the fu*kin victim and never want 2 be accused of anything...but its cool man, I know ur legit homey, same goes for ghost n a few others on here...I wish I could take every white person on this site on a "vacation" in my hood, so I could show yall what I mean...I'm sure yall would change ur minds by the third day...its all love tho...
Okay, bad example on the Germans hommie. But what I'm trying to say that just because your white or lite skinned your not racist. I been hated on by other races pretty much all my life thats why I ain't racist, I know what it feels like. Being ashamed of your skin color because your friends look different from you. Being called white boy when your not even accepted by the whites. Try being bunked with 50+ Slovania fools for a few months with you and 4 shipmates being from America and see how your treated. What makes me try so hard to get you to understand is that just because your not black doesn't mean you haven't been a victim of racial violence or discrimination. I been hated on by all different races including my own because I'm Mixed. Trust me bro, the black experience isn't that bad compared to what people are going through in other parts of the world. I do feel what you mean though and I DO get it in more ways than you can possibly imagine or maby were eye to eye but trust me when I say I've been a victim of racism and I hate that shit. And I'm not saying that blacks have it easy out here because they are still mistreated and still racially attacked these days. Thats what makes me try to explain this negative stereo type towards all whites because I wouldn't want any of you treating the wrong white person like shit when they ain't even about race because thats what normally happens.

The one with no blood on there hands gets slain first. Its fucked up and I'm tired of it.

I wish I could take every PERSON regardless of skin color on this site over seas to see what is happening to WOMEN and CHILDREN in other countries. It will make all of you feel like a bunch of crying little girls for even THINKING that we have it remotely bad here in the states.

I don't feel sympathy for any race. Only people that are victims of racial violence.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 2nd, 2008, 5:58 pm

If you're white and you want to live "the black experience" then go live in a ALL black hood and you will be treated as blacks are treated in all white hoods. This is fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wWV9gIfjk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FRNe9lidx0

There is violence on both sides not just one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cybR1k_CTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypi5znAUQ98

It goes both ways. I can't feel sympathy for any one race any more. Blacks hard it horrible back in the old days they really did. Its awful what they did to them. But we can't live in the past, we have to learn from it and move on. Now I would have to say its not so much one side doing all the damage its pretty much both sides attacking each other. The extremists from both sides make it horrible.

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kyo » July 2nd, 2008, 6:05 pm

[/quote]Trust me bro, the black experience isn't that bad compared to what people are going through in other parts of the world.[/quote]

Good that u mentioned that coz my people suffered through entire history.Just check out Serbian history.We were slaves more than 500 under Turks.And we were slaves even before that (under Romans for example).After Turks there were 2 balkan wars and 2 world wars.We had peace for like 50 years maybe and then war again in Bosnia and Croatia.That ended in 1995 and we was kool for 4 years but then we were bombed by NATO.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 12:32 am

Kyo wrote:
Trust me bro, the black experience isn't that bad compared to what people are going through in other parts of the world.[/quote]

Good that u mentioned that coz my people suffered through entire history.Just check out Serbian history.We were slaves more than 500 under Turks.And we were slaves even before that (under Romans for example).After Turks there were 2 balkan wars and 2 world wars.We had peace for like 50 years maybe and then war again in Bosnia and Croatia.That ended in 1995 and we was kool for 4 years but then we were bombed by NATO.[/quote]

Thank you! See, I'm not lying, Ghost. Same with us. Albanians in 2001. This is besides the constant Albanian mafia fighting in the West and attacks against Macedonian citizens. They should go back to fucking Azerbajan or wherever they come from. Yeah NATO is a bitch.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 3rd, 2008, 1:56 am

Glad you guys understand. Also the Armenian genocide. Turkish killed a lot of fucking Armenians back in the day and most people have no clue that any genocide of Armenians took place.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 2:16 am

twocost wrote:Glad you guys understand. Also the Armenian genocide. Turkish killed a lot of #%@�%@ Armenians back in the day and most people have no clue that any genocide of Armenians took place.
Yes. I want to see if Greece will invade us over the name issue, if they are that heard headed. No one gives a shit that the name of our country is Macedonia, and the only noise anyone is making about it is Greece. But they won't invade us. No no no, the worst they could do is block our entry into the European Union just like with NATO. The thing is, we may not be able to go into Germany and France and them, but people come to us. You see, we signed a visa falicitation agreement with both Russia and Israel. And the USA is pretty pissed at the fact that Greece blocked our entry into NATO so they came and signed a defense partnership agreement with us, and then we signed one with Russia. Thing is we DON'T need to be in the European Union nor NATO. For economic, business and travel perpouses, everyone in Macedonia is elligable for a Bulgarian passport. My neighbours have one. My cousins have one. It's good for if you want to flee the country in case of war. As for defensive and military perpouses, I doubt any country will invade us for any reason, but if they do, we are a strategic location, NATO will come to the aid immidietly, but if it's a bunch of gyspies with guns like the Albanians and UCK then we don't need any help we'll just fuck them up like in 2001. As for Greece, they are just loudmouths. They won't do anything. No one cares.

Like the world gives a crap what a bunch of hook-nosed gyro-flippers say...

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 3rd, 2008, 2:52 am

razbojnik wrote:
twocost wrote:Glad you guys understand. Also the Armenian genocide. Turkish killed a lot of #%@�%@ Armenians back in the day and most people have no clue that any genocide of Armenians took place.
Yes. I want to see if Greece will invade us over the name issue, if they are that heard headed. No one gives a shit that the name of our country is Macedonia, and the only noise anyone is making about it is Greece. But they won't invade us. No no no, the worst they could do is block our entry into the European Union just like with NATO. The thing is, we may not be able to go into Germany and France and them, but people come to us. You see, we signed a visa falicitation agreement with both Russia and Israel. And the USA is pretty pissed at the fact that Greece blocked our entry into NATO so they came and signed a defense partnership agreement with us, and then we signed one with Russia. Thing is we DON'T need to be in the European Union nor NATO. For economic, business and travel perpouses, everyone in Macedonia is elligable for a Bulgarian passport. My neighbours have one. My cousins have one. It's good for if you want to flee the country in case of war. As for defensive and military perpouses, I doubt any country will invade us for any reason, but if they do, we are a strategic location, NATO will come to the aid immidietly, but if it's a bunch of gyspies with guns like the Albanians and UCK then we don't need any help we'll just fu-- them up like in 2001. As for Greece, they are just loudmouths. They won't do anything. No one cares.

Damn hommie thats some trippy ass shit I never heard about. Where can I go to read about the current world issues like this? Do you have a website? Its not like I have cable so I can't watch CNN and stuff.

When you say you think that Greece will invade us do you mean us, The United States or us like where your from? Cause damn if those fools tried to invade us on American soil those fools would get FUCKED up man... Come to LA I got a few metal slugs to put through there heads lol, no offense to the Greek I have love for you guys... Man love not no homo shit you feel me?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 6:50 am

twocost wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Yes. I want to see if Greece will invade us over the name issue, if they are that heard headed. No one gives a shit that the name of our country is Macedonia, and the only noise anyone is making about it is Greece. But they won't invade us. No no no, the worst they could do is block our entry into the European Union just like with NATO. The thing is, we may not be able to go into Germany and France and them, but people come to us. You see, we signed a visa falicitation agreement with both Russia and Israel. And the USA is pretty pissed at the fact that Greece blocked our entry into NATO so they came and signed a defense partnership agreement with us, and then we signed one with Russia. Thing is we DON'T need to be in the European Union nor NATO. For economic, business and travel perpouses, everyone in Macedonia is elligable for a Bulgarian passport. My neighbours have one. My cousins have one. It's good for if you want to flee the country in case of war. As for defensive and military perpouses, I doubt any country will invade us for any reason, but if they do, we are a strategic location, NATO will come to the aid immidietly, but if it's a bunch of gyspies with guns like the Albanians and UCK then we don't need any help we'll just fu-- them up like in 2001. As for Greece, they are just loudmouths. They won't do anything. No one cares.

Damn hommie thats some trippy ass shit I never heard about. Where can I go to read about the current world issues like this? Do you have a website? Its not like I have cable so I can't watch CNN and stuff.

When you say you think that Greece will invade us do you mean us, The United States or us like where your from? Cause damn if those fools tried to invade us on American soil those fools would get #%@& up man... Come to LA I got a few metal slugs to put through there heads lol, no offense to the Greek I have love for you guys... Man love not no homo shit you feel me?
LOL... No, Greece invading us like us us, not USA us. As in where I'm from type of us. Do you know where Greece is on the map? Do you realize their size and comparison in terms of population, land area and some military aspects besides that? The USA could build up a military larger than that of the whole nation of Greece. As I said, the Greek are just a bunch of loudmouth racist facist hook-nosed gyro-flippers.

Oh and about Ghost not beliving we suffered under the Turks:

50,000 KILLED BY TURKS; Appalling Reports of Bloodshed in Valiyyet of Monastir. Thousands of Refugees Starving to Death in Mountains and Forests -- Policy of Extermination.
Save

September 9, 1903, Wednesday

Page 1, 757 words

SOFIA, Bulgaria, Sept. 8. -- All reports from the Valiyyet of Monastic agree in describing the situation as appalling. Between 30,000 and 50,000 Bulgarian inhabitants are believed to have been massacred by the Turks, and every Bulgarian village in the valiyyet has been destroyed. At present it is impossible to obtain precise figures.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.h ... 946297D6CF

Aftermath

Devastated villages after the Ilinden insurrection.

The reaction of the Ottoman Turks to the uprisings was savage and involved overwhelming force. The only hope for the insurgents was outside intervention, and that was never politically feasible. Indeed, although Bulgarian interests were favoured by the actions, the Bulgarian government itself had been required to outlaw the Macedonian rebel groups prior to the uprisings, and sought the arrest of its leaders. This was a condition of diplomacy with Russia. The waning Ottoman empire dealt with the instability by taking vengeance on local populations that had supported the rebels. Casualties during the military campaigns themselves were comparatively small, but afterwards thousands were killed, executed or made homeless. Historian Barbara Jelavich estimates that about nine thousand homes were destroyed, and thousands of refugees were produced. According to Georgi Khadziev, 201 villages and 12,400 houses were burned, 4,694 people killed, with some 30,000 refugees fleeing to Bulgaria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilinden-Pr ... e_Uprising

http://www.savanne.ch/tusovka/en/will-f ... garia.html

However, in 1912 and 1913 three Balkan states – Bulgaria, Serbia and Greece, waged the Balkan wars intending to conquer and divide ethnic Macedonia between them. The Balkan Wars between Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia ended with the treaty of Bucharest in 1913, with which, in spite of the protests of the Macedonians, ethnic Macedonia was divided into three parts. 50% of Macedonian territory fell under the Kingdom of Greece11, 39% under the Kingdom of Serbia (later Kingdom of Yugoslavia)12 and 10% under the Kingdom of Bulgaria. 1% of Macedonian territory went to Albania.(Must be some mistake in this paragraph. Serbia only took a small percentage. Bulgaria took the cake at number 2.):

http://www.macedonianembassy.org.uk/history.html

Macedonia before the Balkan Wars:

Macedonia today:

Greece today:

Greece's population - 11,216,708

They stand no chance, don't worry about it. It will be easier than Iraq and Afghanistan. Besides that, Greeks are pussies. The days of the Spartans are long gone. That was 2000 years ago. The Greeks have become softened and are not battle hardened anymore, they rely on talking more than on actions.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 3rd, 2008, 7:21 am

BxxMILITIA wrote: I tried to explain this shit on the "whites just don't understand the black experience" thread but it was jus a waste of time, since white people alwayz wanna be the fu*kin victim and never want 2 be accused of anything....
thats true as hell... lol

Heres something for all the people on here that thinks that blacks and hispanics have it easy.

If Affirmative Action is "putting whites out of work." and is "Putting white people down." Then why in the hell are the majority of the corporations and high up political systems still majority white?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 8:01 am

A Ghost wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote: I tried to explain this shit on the "whites just don't understand the black experience" thread but it was jus a waste of time, since white people alwayz wanna be the fu*kin victim and never want 2 be accused of anything....

Heres something for all the people on here that thinks that blacks and hispanics have it easy.

If Affirmative Action is "putting whites out of work." and is "Putting white people down." Then why in the hell are the majority of the corporations and high up political systems still majority white?
They meant that for low level workers. There's a difference between who controls the world and who works for those who control the world. Majority of corperations are run by Jewish white people and high up political systems are run by white people which represent the countries' racial majority. If you don't agree with me, I don't blame you because you aren't the only one:

According to www.youareblocked.com

You have been blocked or deleted

happy_jo09@hotmail.com
rebecca98_8@hotmail.com
silvercrazynutcase@hotmail.com
angelaz65@hotmail.com
vincentvu95@hotmail.com
selvon_the_thug@hotmail.com
axel_1992@hotmail.com
angel_who_me82@hotmail.com
whoa_helena@hotmail.com
gnuhcsnilloc912@hotmail.com
kevin_leung321@hotmail.com
amanda_number_one@hotmail.com
nica4life_7@hotmail.com
difei816@hotmail.com
jillian_yep@hotmail.com
lil_shootingstarz@hotmail.com
azn_angel_of_doom@hotmail.com
cl_mashimaro@hotmail.com
catcat1515@hotmail.com
xin_xin_90@hotmail.com
smuggles_000@hotmail.com
chiam_jack_chee@hotmail.com
c_terence_lo@hotmail.com
dennis_koo3@hotmail.com
gurlspirit_ting91@hotmail.com
amytang1993@hotmail.com
zohebkassam11@hotmail.com
xsweet-heartsx@hotmail.com
oudesun89@hotmail.com
cl_sagittarius@hotmail.com
pinkdolphin92@hotmail.com
ttlx@hotmail.com
fire_-_soul@hotmail.com
lennaco@hotmail.com
starylight_fire@msn.com
pimp_gangsta_e5@hotmail.com
nitya_rulez@hotmail.com
baby_puppy147@hotmail.com
tdboy@hotmail.com
bob-ng@hotmail.com
i_am_the_bip@hotmail.com
haellyrox_12@hotmail.com
gymnasticsbabe107@hotmail.com
celestial_queenj@hotmail.com
dilip.ch@hotmail.com
fitzydude_2@hotmail.com
li_yan8988883@hotmail.com
hengkk1991@hotmail.com
lijing1602@hotmail.com
sh435la71f@hotmail.com
ahsanmirza83@hotmail.com
nurulaidah_92@hotmail.com
alekcanada@hotmail.com
alice_lin123@hotmail.com
gway_pimp@hotmail.com
anoo5@hotmail.com
siti_blaze@hotmail.com
flamin_dragonz@hotmail.com
winter_cally@hotmail.com
bwatt92@msn.com
juicy_bebe_24@hotmail.com
c.wiska@hotmail.com
babygurl_335533@hotmail.com
ccyz1991@hotmail.com
chadni_92@hotmail.com
once_alive25@hotmail.com
babyguppi@hotmail.com
clarabelle_17@hotmail.com
cliff_tan_1@hotmail.com
smartshiv5@hotmail.com
foreverfrenz_lovely@hotmail.com
devil_hearted_kid@hotmail.com
fatimabchoudhury@hotmail.com
inuyashafanatic56@hotmail.com
finlayhuang@hotmail.com
garywon84@hotmail.com
kartheek123@hotmail.com
fairwayfa@hotmail.com
badgirl_witch@hotmail.com
bittersweetxtears@hotmail.com
janefinchstaff@hotmail.com
jaslyn_kailing@hotmail.com
allah731003@hotmail.com
juliesheeba11@hotmail.com
kahawi_om@hotmail.com
kennyyang123@hotmail.com
pinkopink_love92@hotmail.com
stellating_354@hotmail.com
starrykrescentmoon@hotmail.com
lil_miss_csownage@hotmail.com
wong_zhan_qi@hotmail.com
lyna_biatch@hotmail.com
melanie_clooney@hotmail.com
phua84@hotmail.com
mizz_martha_88@hotmail.com
jean5431@hotmail.com
my_bubbles_ooo@hotmail.com
nina_nnb91@hotmail.com
n3a4d9i2a@hotmail.com
nadiah_92@hotmail.com
chengchin92@hotmail.com
nicholas_tan@hotmail.com
smartningca@hotmail.com
niru_14@hotmail.com
jiamin94@hotmail.com
peaceful_gem@hotmail.com
p.i.m.p_n.b@hotmail.com
parkerghetto@hotmail.com
fg_godshand@hotmail.com
peter_nie92@hotmail.com
rayuzaki@hotmail.com
pink_star_butt@hotmail.com
pohchoon_90@hotmail.com
qunying1990@hotmail.com
yomanako@hotmail.com
samantha_fan_wenxin@hotmail.com
legolas_luv_huiling@hotmail.com
n3ne_trini03@hotmail.com
shenglin_91@hotmail.com
singing_angel20@hotmail.com
siying_starz@hotmail.com
cacwe@hotmail.com
steven123862@hotmail.com
susanchen_89@hotmail.com
swt_v_angel@hotmail.com
tanyalda@hotmail.com
theangel500@hotmail.com
trz_a@hotmail.com
timmy_o203@hotmail.com
tina_ct05@hotmail.com
ting_1991@hotmail.com
tongtong243@hotmail.com
tonydu@hotmail.com
tredogg_9@hotmail.com
rsamai@hotmail.com
unknown_1991_17@hotmail.com
vampie_90@hotmail.com
cuteiceguy@hotmail.com
varun123@msn.com
justcallmedumb_505@hotmail.com
heavens_cloud4eva@hotmail.com
eggyolk92@hotmail.com
swy8989@hotmail.com
wenzhuang-@hotmail.com
fastmuzic1991@hotmail.com
yapwinny@hotmail.com
ray_mond_luk@hotmail.com
yoketing354@hotmail.com
yongseng_99@hotmail.com
lapin_content@hotmail.com
mufc.england@gmail.com
terrencelow@msn.com
shimanw@hotmail.com
vivien903256@hotmail.com
mike_17a@hotmail.com
cyphua@gmail.com
franco_59@msn.com
yip_yi50@hotmail.com
blondie_97_101@hotmail.com
twins_all_here@hotmail.com
lau_2606@hotmail.com
northenlad_7@hotmail.com
karynchan@hotmail.com
alexandra_peng@hotmail.com

^^

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 3rd, 2008, 3:52 pm

A Ghost wrote:

you know i was wondering the same thing about my country, but in another way.... why is it all the british and french and german descent whites running all these corporations? why not have some finnish, polish, and gypsy CEO's running major corporations? If you can answer that question then you have the answer to your question.... greed

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 3rd, 2008, 5:27 pm

In my opinion its all race to the top companies that you guys are talking about. I've worked for some security companies OWNED BY ALL AFRICANS and no other race. I do mean Africans from Africa. One Mexican hayna was working there and that was because she spoke fluent Spanish. Then me lol. Korean companies tambien. Asians Latinos Blacks Whites they just stick to there own race. Most people out there intend to stick to there own race. Does it mean they are racist or prejudice? I'm not sure. But its not just the whites that are doing it. Shit the Asians have there own bank out here just for Asian people in the United States. The reason why people are targeting whites so much is because they have a horrible history of being total fucking pricks to every other race. But we cannot look at predominantly white owned companies any different than predominantly owned Asian companies because they are doing the same thing. They just stick to there race. I'm not saying I approve of it, personally i think its stupid as hell. But that just makes them feel comfortable being around there own race I suppose. I feel most comfortable around Chicanos suppose to any race, but if I had a choice I would chose to work around all types of ethnic backgrounds, Asians, Whites, Blacks, Latinos, middle easterns, all of them because you learn so much from other cultures and languages. They don't see things the way I do.

You guys under stand the point I'm trying to make right?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 3rd, 2008, 5:31 pm

A Ghost wrote:

Honestly who does want to be accused of something that not they but POSSIBLY there great great ancestors did...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 4th, 2008, 3:52 am

other people went through shit and I feel for them, but that's on them to handle their biz that went on where ever else in the world. America has a debt that keeps on accumalating when it comes to black Americans, latinos of the Americas, and Native Americans. We can only look out for ourself and make sure our shit is addressed. Blacks were forced here, and fucked in America...where are they supposed to run when America is supposedly the greatest country in the world but is the same country that is fucking them? The latins were here and got fucked, what are they supposed to do? Same with the Native Americans. So we feel for all you people who went through shit in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc., but we were brought here or been here and have some shit to settle. Yall got fucked else where in the world and immigrated here freely for a better life, so don't try to compare our shit.

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » July 4th, 2008, 8:45 am

perongregory wrote:other people went through shit and I feel for them, but that's on them to handle their biz that went on where ever else in the world. America has a debt that keeps on accumalating when it comes to black Americans, latinos of the Americas, and Native Americans. We can only look out for ourself and make sure our shit is addressed. Blacks were forced here, and #%@& in America...where are they supposed to run when America is supposedly the greatest country in the world but is the same country that is #%@&#%@ them? The latins were here and got #%@&, what are they supposed to do? Same with the Native Americans. So we feel for all you people who went through shit in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc., but we were brought here or been here and have some shit to settle. Yall got #%@& else where in the world and immigrated here freely for a better life, so don't try to compare our shit.

You are full of shit- you are talking about forced labour/slavery to the states several hundred years ago- that is not you victim seeker, that is not you- you live in a land of plenty where if you want to get the fuck up of your whiny little ass you could make something of your life- if anything, you maybe owe the white man, imagine if you had not been brought to America, you could be living in some sub saharan shithole

Stop begging like a kid and act like a man

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » July 4th, 2008, 8:46 am

and when I say "imagine you had not been brough to America", I mean your long dead ancestors, and if you ever find a 300 year old slave, maybe he can ask for reparations, but not you, definitely not you

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 12:10 pm

perongregory wrote:other people went through shit and I feel for them, but that's on them to handle their biz that went on where ever else in the world. America has a debt that keeps on accumalating when it comes to black Americans, latinos of the Americas, and Native Americans. We can only look out for ourself and make sure our shit is addressed. Blacks were forced here, and #%@& in America...where are they supposed to run when America is supposedly the greatest country in the world but is the same country that is #%@�%@ them? The latins were here and got #%@&, what are they supposed to do? Same with the Native Americans. So we feel for all you people who went through shit in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc., but we were brought here or been here and have some shit to settle. Yall got #%@& else where in the world and immigrated here freely for a better life, so don't try to compare our shit.
I have moments nearly every day where I want to take the knife out of my pocket and kill everyone around me. I feel this so much. Yet I don't because that will fuck up my plan for the future, and my plan is:

>Become the richest, most powerful, most loved and most admired, most happy, most healthy individual the world has ever seen, and a role model to people all ages.

But how am I going to do this when my plans get fucked up and I rely on other people to get me started since I don't have the guts to get myself into this shit? Everything changes...

Do I see signs of this shit being put into work? Does the Secret really work? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!!!!

In the last month:

>Russia signed a no visa agreement with Macedonia
>Israel signed a no visa agreement with Macedonia as well as Albania, and why am I happy for the damn shiptars as well? I'll tell you later in the post.
>I have dropped from 150 kilos to 130 kilos since the day I came here till now. And 1 kilo is 2.2 pounds, do the math.
>I have plenty of more confidence and self esteem thanks to this wonderful country.
>Another sign is I did a bunch of 1st grader shit in school and I passed the whole subject, thank you Canada for being so easy
>And I forgot what else...

Now why I'm happy about the no visa agreements, I'll give you an analasis:

-Russian mobsters, especially Jewish Russian mobsters, alot of them, are in Israel.
-With this agreement it means Russian and Macedonian mobsters and businessmen can now freely enter and exit the two countries.
-Even if Greece veto's our enterance into the European Union, all Macedonians need to do to travel around the European Union is apply for a Bulgarian passport and they'll get it, so they'll be able to freely go to Germany, France, Italy and so on and do business, since Bulgaria is a member of the EU.
-There are also alot of Russian mobsters and businessmen in Bulgaria, another advantage to this circle, closer business activities and easier access to all three countries.
-Albania has alot of Albanian mobsters. Albanian mafia + Russian Jews in Israel + Macedonian heroin + Bulgarians + everything else = BILLIONS IN PROFIT!!!
-I'm just too excited to think. This is a sign of shit to come. I'm going to be rich bitch and you'll know my name and work for me.

My point is stop whining and do something with your life! And I don't mean go work in McDonalds or sell crack on a street corner. Gather a bunch of tough nigga's from the hood, teach them something about culture, ethics, politeness, manners and ettiquette, and teach them the English language without the slang and teach them so say how are you instead of what's up and stuff like that. Start your own security company. Get guns and make sure they don't get misused!!! Figure out why you need a security company(psst it's as an enforcment arm) and do your shit... :)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 4th, 2008, 3:40 pm

thekinks1886 wrote:
perongregory wrote:other people went through shit and I feel for them, but that's on them to handle their biz that went on where ever else in the world. America has a debt that keeps on accumalating when it comes to black Americans, latinos of the Americas, and Native Americans. We can only look out for ourself and make sure our shit is addressed. Blacks were forced here, and #%@& in America...where are they supposed to run when America is supposedly the greatest country in the world but is the same country that is #%@&#%@ them? The latins were here and got #%@&, what are they supposed to do? Same with the Native Americans. So we feel for all you people who went through shit in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc., but we were brought here or been here and have some shit to settle. Yall got #%@& else where in the world and immigrated here freely for a better life, so don't try to compare our shit.

You are full of shit- you are talking about forced labour/slavery to the states several hundred years ago- that is not you victim seeker, that is not you- you live in a land of plenty where if you want to get the fu-- up of your whiny little ass you could make something of your life- if anything, you maybe owe the white man, imagine if you had not been brought to America, you could be living in some sub saharan shithole

Stop begging like a kid and act like a man
shut up the kinks... you just some whiny "oh,because of those minorities the white man has it hard faggot" from europe, who's just mad the british and your own people put it up your ass for so long, now you want to be on some super white shit and talk about American issues, when the only thing you know about black is the "black irish". Shut the fuck up... no one cares about your white lyin ass BS, always saying the same shit tryna talk on issues in america while you got a bagpipe up your ass. You're not relevant to the subject fag, you're a gay foreigner with a non-white fetish, who should be worrying about one of those religious/national extremists fags puttin a bullet or molotov cocktail on your ass on your stupid island. You should thank the British or you might have been some tribal kilt wearing, goat herding faggot, running around, practicing pagan magic, and a host of other gay ass BS. lol like I gives a fuck what a foreigner, and one of the original niggers of Europe, has got to say about American issues.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 4th, 2008, 3:54 pm

razbojnik wrote:
perongregory wrote:other people went through shit and I feel for them, but that's on them to handle their biz that went on where ever else in the world. America has a debt that keeps on accumalating when it comes to black Americans, latinos of the Americas, and Native Americans. We can only look out for ourself and make sure our shit is addressed. Blacks were forced here, and #%@& in America...where are they supposed to run when America is supposedly the greatest country in the world but is the same country that is #%@�%@ them? The latins were here and got #%@&, what are they supposed to do? Same with the Native Americans. So we feel for all you people who went through shit in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc., but we were brought here or been here and have some shit to settle. Yall got #%@& else where in the world and immigrated here freely for a better life, so don't try to compare our shit.
I have moments nearly every day where I want to take the knife out of my pocket and kill everyone around me. I feel this so much. Yet I don't because that will fu-- up my plan for the future, and my plan is:

>Become the richest, most powerful, most loved and most admired, most happy, most healthy individual the world has ever seen, and a role model to people all ages.

But how am I going to do this when my plans get #%@& up and I rely on other people to get me started since I don't have the guts to get myself into this shit? Everything changes...

Do I see signs of this shit being put into work? Does the Secret really work? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!!!!

In the last month:

>Russia signed a no visa agreement with Macedonia
>Israel signed a no visa agreement with Macedonia as well as Albania, and why am I happy for the damn shiptars as well? I'll tell you later in the post.
>I have dropped from 150 kilos to 130 kilos since the day I came here till now. And 1 kilo is 2.2 pounds, do the math.
>I have plenty of more confidence and self esteem thanks to this wonderful country.
>Another sign is I did a bunch of 1st grader shit in school and I passed the whole subject, thank you Canada for being so easy
>And I forgot what else...

Now why I'm happy about the no visa agreements, I'll give you an analasis:

-Russian mobsters, especially Jewish Russian mobsters, alot of them, are in Israel.
-With this agreement it means Russian and Macedonian mobsters and businessmen can now freely enter and exit the two countries.
-Even if Greece veto's our enterance into the European Union, all Macedonians need to do to travel around the European Union is apply for a Bulgarian passport and they'll get it, so they'll be able to freely go to Germany, France, Italy and so on and do business, since Bulgaria is a member of the EU.
-There are also alot of Russian mobsters and businessmen in Bulgaria, another advantage to this circle, closer business activities and easier access to all three countries.
-Albania has alot of Albanian mobsters. Albanian mafia + Russian Jews in Israel + Macedonian heroin + Bulgarians + everything else = BILLIONS IN PROFIT!!!
-I'm just too excited to think. This is a sign of shit to come. I'm going to be rich bitch and you'll know my name and work for me.

My point is stop whining and do something with your life! And I don't mean go work in McDonalds or sell crack on a street corner. Gather a bunch of tough nigga's from the hood, teach them something about culture, ethics, politeness, manners and ettiquette, and teach them the English language without the slang and teach them so say how are you instead of what's up and stuff like that. Start your own security company. Get guns and make sure they don't get misused!!! Figure out why you need a security company(psst it's as an enforcment arm) and do your shit... :)
no ones whining thats just the easy thing for white people to say if you talk about the truth of this country. But on to the last thing you said that happened in the 70's and alot of those people ended up dead or in jail, or just being silent. But black people are maintaining or we would've fell all the way off. But no one is just gonna shut up because others feel they should.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 4th, 2008, 6:21 pm

thekinks1886 wrote:and when I say "imagine you had not been brough to America", I mean your long dead ancestors, and if you ever find a 300 year old slave, maybe he can ask for reparations, but not you, definitely not you
I feel you on that one. I've spoken to quite a few blacks that would rather be here in the States than Africa. Never meat one that wanted to be in Africa instead. To be honest I would rather be here in the States than Mexico. Its more civil out here than over there. In Africa 1 in ever 4 people have AIDS or HIV. Rape occurs every damn day. Kids are forced to murder and have sex with there own mothers.... Disgusting shit. In Mexico the cops are so crooked when you get pulled over its hand over the cash or you're going to jail. Does that mean If I had a chance to go back in time and change slavery and change the Europeans from coming to America would I? No, whats done is done and it happens for a reason. There is no changing the past or even giving certiant races money to make them feel better because no one is a victim of slavery or the take over of the united states when it use to be Mexico. Only our ancestors are the victims and they are long long gone.

Our ancestors took a real big hit for the team and because of them both Blacks and Latinos have it a lot better than we would in our native countries. Can any Black person or Latino person on this forum site tell me that they would rather be in there home land suppose to here? Because as much as I dislike our legal system its way fuckin better than Mexico's. And 1000x times better than Africa's tambien.

We need to work on Racial fairness if there is such a thing. Making sure all races are treated equal. Fuck Afirmitave action we need to clean up the ghettos in the States so young black and Latino kids have a chance at life. Its how we are raised and the moral values we are taught that land us up in these positions. Go to jail and you're fucked for life. You have to resort to crime because no one will higher you. They are trapping us. They want us to fail. I'm sorry but if that means putting a cap on how much these huge multi billion dollar cooperations so they HAVE to pay there workers a certiant percentage of there income then do it. Its not right when walmart pays there workers trash yet makes bank. Thats the things we need to work on. Some call it communistic... Well I don't know what to call it. But what I do know is the country would be a lot better off with it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 4th, 2008, 8:43 pm

twocost wrote:
thekinks1886 wrote:and when I say "imagine you had not been brough to America", I mean your long dead ancestors, and if you ever find a 300 year old slave, maybe he can ask for reparations, but not you, definitely not you
I feel you on that one. I've spoken to quite a few blacks that would rather be here in the States than Africa. Never meat one that wanted to be in Africa instead. To be honest I would rather be here in the States than Mexico. Its more civil out here than over there. In Africa 1 in ever 4 people have AIDS or HIV. Rape occurs every damn day. Kids are forced to murder and have sex with there own mothers.... Disgusting shit. In Mexico the cops are so crooked when you get pulled over its hand over the cash or you're going to jail. Does that mean If I had a chance to go back in time and change slavery and change the Europeans from coming to America would I? No, whats done is done and it happens for a reason. There is no changing the past or even giving certiant races money to make them feel better because no one is a victim of slavery or the take over of the united states when it use to be Mexico. Only our ancestors are the victims and they are long long gone.

Our ancestors took a real big hit for the team and because of them both Blacks and Latinos have it a lot better than we would in our native countries. Can any Black person or Latino person on this forum site tell me that they would rather be in there home land suppose to here? Because as much as I dislike our legal system its way fuckin better than Mexico's. And 1000x times better than Africa's tambien.

We need to work on Racial fairness if there is such a thing. Making sure all races are treated equal. fu-- Afirmitave action we need to clean up the ghettos in the States so young black and Latino kids have a chance at life. Its how we are raised and the moral values we are taught that land us up in these positions. Go to jail and you're #%@& for life. You have to resort to crime because no one will higher you. They are trapping us. They want us to fail. I'm sorry but if that means putting a cap on how much these huge multi billion dollar cooperations so they HAVE to pay there workers a certiant percentage of there income then do it. Its not right when walmart pays there workers trash yet makes bank. Thats the things we need to work on. Some call it communistic... Well I don't know what to call it. But what I do know is the country would be a lot better off with it.
This is all the fuck I'm sayin man, but whenever you say something like this your lying/whining. Equality across the board, that's all I preach but some faggots always have to come with their BS.