al-Qaida calls Obama a House Nigger!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

al-Qaida calls Obama a House Nigger!!!

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 19th, 2008, 7:01 pm

Al-Qaida No. 2 insults Obama with racial epithet

By MAAMOUN YOUSSEF and LEE KEATH, Associated Press Writers Maamoun Youssef And Lee Keath, Associated Press Writers – 2 hrs 40 mins ago
CAIRO, Egypt – Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader used a racial epithet to insult Barack Obama in a message posted Wednesday, describing the president-elect in demeaning terms that imply he does the bidding of whites. The message appeared chiefly aimed at persuading Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in U.S. policies.

Ayman al-Zawahri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.

In al-Qaida's first response to Obama's victory, al-Zawahri also called the president-elect — along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice — "house Negroes."

Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But al-Qaida supplied English subtitles of his speech that included the translation as "house Negroes."

The message also includes old footage of speeches by Malcolm X in which he explains the term, saying black slaves who worked in their white masters' house were more servile than those who worked in the fields. Malcolm X used the term to criticize black leaders he accused of not standing up to whites.

In Washington, State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said the latest message was just "more despicable comments from a terrorist."

The 11-minute 23-second video features the audio message by al-Zawahri, who appears only in a still image, along with other images, including one of Obama wearing a Jewish skullcap as he meets with Jewish leaders. In his speech, al-Zawahri refers to a Nov. 5 U.S. airstrike attack in Afghanistan, meaning the video was made after that date.

Al-Zawahri said Obama's election has not changed American policies he said are aimed at oppressing Muslims and others.

"America has put on a new face, but its heart full of hate, mind drowning in greed, and spirit which spreads evil, murder, repression and despotism continue to be the same as always," the deputy of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden said.

He said Obama's plan to shift troops to Afghanistan is doomed to failure, because Afghans will resist.

"Be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them," he said.

Al-Zawahri did not threaten specific attacks, but warned Obama that he was "facing a Jihadi (holy war) awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Islamic world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see."

He said Obama's victory showed Americans acknowledged that President George W. Bush's policies were a failure and that the result was an "admission of defeat in Iraq."

But Obama's professions of support for Israel during the election campaign "confirmed to the Ummah (Islamic world) that you have chosen a stance of hostility to Islam and Muslims," al-Zawahri said.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: al-Qaida calls Obama a House Nlgger!!!

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 19th, 2008, 7:03 pm

lol so f*kcing crazy you can't make this sh*t up
Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But al-Qaida supplied English subtitles of his speech that included the translation as "house Negroes."
"abeed" means slave but the way people use it is closer to the English "n*gger" and it's still used casually most places. Even in Sudan, racist Sudanese call non-Arabs "abeed".

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 19th, 2008, 7:07 pm

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 20th, 2008, 6:55 am

Not the first time "Al-Qaeda" has evoked Malcolm X. As a historical figure, he stood for Black empowerment and also, was a bridge or ambassador of Islam to the United States. I would argue that he became the face of true Islam to Black America at the end, apart from the NOI influence, and 5% influence.

As far as the incendiary comments, if you believe that Al-Qaeda really is the powerful organization Homeland Security and the Media makes it out to be, is probably to encourage divisions among the ranks in American society, to take attention off of a historic and uniting moment. Or it could be similar to the Vietnamese appeal to Black soldiers, saying "our fight is not with you" etc.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 20th, 2008, 7:46 am

Cold Bear wrote:to encourage divisions among the ranks in American society, to take attention off of a historic and uniting moment. Or it could be similar to the Vietnamese appeal to Black soldiers, saying "our fight is not with you" etc.
Out of those two, I think it's more of the first than the second. But another thing is, remember how Osama back in 2004 pretty much wanted Bush to win (if not there should be some archives of papers and video but basically he came out with a video telling Democrats that it would make no difference if Kerry was elected they would still go hard on America). Basically hate of America has been their best recruitment tool for a wide variety of things they do in many countries, they don't want to lose their anti-poster child.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 20th, 2008, 1:12 pm

Trying to hit where it hurts because they know that word rings a bell among american blacks.
And they know that concerning the war on terror not much will change with Obama.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 23rd, 2008, 12:12 pm

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI6312ghfaw

Interesting that al-Zawahiri chooses to say "abeed" (slave/nigger) but the video subtitles for when Malcolm X are talking say "zanjee" (Negro) and "zanooj" (Negroes). He wanted to make sure it had negative connotation.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » November 24th, 2008, 11:03 am

Ok so the number 2 Al Qaeda leader makes an 11 minute preaching video which they rarely do nowadays calling Obama a house negro at some point, and everyone goes crazy because he got called a negro? Where's the rest of the video? Greek president gave a speech calling us a nation of faggots, one reason my cousin and his friends stormed the Greek embassy. I think it's time for Rodney Kings riot number 2 so I have something to watch on CNN back here xD...

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » November 25th, 2008, 12:44 pm

razbojnik wrote:Ok so the number 2 Al Qaeda leader makes an 11 minute preaching video which they rarely do nowadays calling Obama a house negro at some point, and everyone goes crazy because he got called a negro? Where's the rest of the video? Greek president gave a speech calling us a nation of faggots, one reason my cousin and his friends stormed the Greek embassy. I think it's time for Rodney Kings riot number 2 so I have something to watch on CNN back here xD...
LMao

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » December 27th, 2008, 3:25 am

Well the Council On American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has already condemned this video, but beyond that.... Obama’s ancestors weren’t Africans brought over as slaves, so the whole House Negro slave analogy is a bad one! I think Dr. Ayman Muhammad Rabaie al-Zawahiri should have done more research and consulted an actual expert on house Negroes and field Negroes…

“Here is the thing Ayman: you can't just go throwing out the house Negro field Negro references out there. That is my job, and I take that shit seriously. (BTW, thanks for all the web traffic, now that you have every white person in A-merry-ca googling house Negro) I study this thing. You have to know your subjects and what brought them to house Negro or field Negro status. The O man is not a house Negro. In fact, the closest he has ever been was to the patio. Yes he will be living in the (really big) house, but he is not a house slave; he runs that shit. He answers to no one. He is massa. To call him a house Negro would be missing the entire point of just who a house Negro is, and what he represents. And another thing: we field Negroes helped to elect him and put him in the house, so we have no problem with him being there. In fact, we wanted him there. So when you call him a house Negro you are calling all the Negroes who put him there house Negroes as well. That is not cool. If you are trying to get black folks and Muslims in A-merry-ca to sympathize with your cause, this ain't the way to do it, you are only alienating some of the folks here. Have you ever heard the word Obamaholic?

Now, I know things are tough for al Qaeda these days, and they are getting desperate with their efforts to recruit. But attacking A-merry-ca's first black Prez, and a man that is revered throughout the African diaspora is not the way to go about it. Ayman al Zawahiri should stick to attacking George Bush. Now I am wondering if that Cave Negro, Osama, is still alive. If he is he needs to put a check on old Ayman, and fast.

And Ayman, the best advice I can give you is this: you and all the rest of the Cave Negroes need to just chill. Because his O ness is in the house now, and he ain't afraid to use massa's toys. “

http://field-negro.blogspot.com/2008/11 ... negro.html

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 28th, 2008, 9:16 am

tre do u think with obama as leader now, and with the rest of the world hating on all americans do u think people in america are starting to throw away there racial differnces?

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » December 28th, 2008, 3:57 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:tre do u think with obama as leader now, and with the rest of the world hating on all americans do u think people in america are starting to throw away there racial differnces?
I think Helene Faussart (Les Nubians) said it best that Barack Obama represents our hidden consciousness, our hidden dreams and the America we imagine it to be! Every country deals with racial problems differently. The U.S. is a much more open forum for these subjects than say a place like France where it’s seen as racist for black people to think of themselves as black people, which is far worse!
http://current.com/items/89362749/obama ... d_race.htm

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » December 31st, 2008, 10:28 am

Sentenza wrote: Muslims dont thinks so much in categories of Black and White. They think in terms of Muslim/non-Muslim. It doesnt matter if you are black, white or brown, as long as you are Muslim.

Racial conflicts based on skin color play a very little role in the middle east.

And its very European/American as well, to think that the rest of the world thinks in these racial categories.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=40170
I guess al-Qaida blows your theory out the water.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 18th, 2009, 7:22 am

Tre wrote:
Sentenza wrote: Muslims dont thinks so much in categories of Black and White. They think in terms of Muslim/non-Muslim. It doesnt matter if you are black, white or brown, as long as you are Muslim.

Racial conflicts based on skin color play a very little role in the middle east.

And its very European/American as well, to think that the rest of the world thinks in these racial categories.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=40170
I guess al-Qaida blows your theory out the water.
No, they don't, but they love the idea of a raghead looked down by everyone in America including blacks calling Obama a house n1gger and all blacks going pissy of it. The thought of fat black women on CNN whining over it must've been amusing to Bin Laden.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 18th, 2009, 7:23 am

Ok no honestly the thought of that is just amusing to me. :D